Trump is somehow Israel's bitch, while being the most anti-war POTUS in decades

>Israel is literally saying they'll go to war with Iran without the US
>But remember, Trump is Israel's bitch
>Trump has gone longer in his first term without a major war or military conflict than any president in decades
>But remember, Trump is a kike
>No war with Iran, no war with Syria, no war with North Korea
>But remember, Trump has betrayed us for the Jews
Good luck reconciling these things. Shills literally can't. Anyone who is sick of war should be at least pleased with the slowdown of the ZioCon death machine. Have to imagine Bolton has the biggest blue balls in DC right now.

Attached: 1545263503698.jpg (520x737, 266K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/2hLN8lT-SsBJkYq4TJX88A/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xk1g0EV_naQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1563745126365.png (876x567, 191K)

>2nd term
>trump goes to war for israel

>i posted it again
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/2hLN8lT-SsBJkYq4TJX88A/
MODSSSSSS HOW IS THIS NOT SPAM

>OMG Trump is tweeting about Israel
Proving what?

>kikeflag
>complaining about spam

Attached: 1540614226331.gif (250x185, 2.22M)

exactly, because i would receive a ban

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xk1g0EV_naQ

>implying he won't go to war by the end of the year
/ptg/ really are faggots

This guy finally gets it
>yet brutus is an honorable math

Then let them go to war, nobody cares!

Oy vey, goy. Pls vote Trump again. Pls, goy, pls.
He is totally anti establishment. MAGA lmao

Attached: 30731c310424071e21af2c768815f6df521bbd49.png (1400x882, 294K)

Attached: 0198ce4b458eab3b6e874bec67f4fb8849aba627.png (811x610, 13K)

Yup. Hopefully this situation with Iran calms down so we can keep it this way, but even then Trump has been adamant about not escalating to full war whether there is conflict or not
You mean when he flung a few missiles at an empty airfield after telling them in advance? That was the best example of how Trump isn't some pro-war puppet. The (((gas attacks))) gave the perfect casus belli to establish a no-fly zone at the least and go full invasion at worst. Instead, he did practically nothing to damage Syria's military or economic capabilities. Add in his severance of support to the rebels and he's helped Assad far more than he's harmed

Trump was probably involved in 9/11

>2017
>tossed a few missiles at a decrepit airfield
If you considered this war with Syria, you haven't been paying attention for the last four decades.

>b-b-but muh Jerusalem
And no war.
>b-b-but muh embassy
And no war.
>b-b-but muh AIPAC speech
And no war.
>b-b-but this one rabbi was pardoned two years ago
And no war.
>b-b-but his daughter married a kike
And no war.
>b-b-but all these tweets about Israel
And no war.
>b-b-but MIGA MIGA MIGA
America is greater than it's been in decades because it hasn't gotten into any new wars or military conflicts. In fact, Trump ended the Korean War after sixty years. So we're actually in less wars because of him.
Now let's keep count of how many argue that Trump playing along with Israel's petty kikery is more significant than the fact that American soldiers are no longer dying for Israel's wars.

Attached: 1562872253917.png (1000x1000, 303K)

>Trump was probably involved in 9/11
>kikeflags losing their goddamned minds
>mfw

Attached: 1555001364804.gif (200x150, 2.23M)

YEAH GUYS ANDREW YANG WILL LITERALLY GIVE YOU MILLIONS OF FREE DOLLARS BUT YOU COULD VOTE DEMOCRAT AND WARREN CAN GIVE NIGGERS MORE GIBS AT YOUR EXPENSE THIS IS ALL SO MUCH BETTER THAN HAVING DRUMPF IN OFFICE FOR ANOTHER TERM AMIRITE?!?!

Also this is one of the most hideous, garish graphics ever made to highlight one fucking Trump tweet. If you need any more proof that ShariaBlew fags are still hanging around, this is it.

Attached: 1532931512177.gif (500x385, 2.38M)

>(((connection error)))

>helped Assad
lmao

Btw, where is the wall?

Attached: 42fd17d30d1e47dfd8fefe864ba59df7454793b5.jpg (1228x1739, 463K)

Jow Forums btfo

>Btw, where is the wall?

Attached: wutwallidontseenowall.jpg (751x1078, 259K)

Attached: 1563660568429.jpg (1058x4225, 1M)

>no war
Trump
>involvement in Syria
>involvement in Yemen
>involvement in Libya

Attached: e926194dcb9cc1957661977aaa86afdf74f5a336.png (400x416, 120K)

It also is showing with the reduction of terrorist attacks in the west. I don't think trump is doing anything specifically for that to happen, other than not fucking invading a country. Well done America. We haven't had many attacks since he took office. Not saying that it is anything he has done specifically, but surely the lack of war helps.

kek imagine coping this hard

>three involvements that Obama initiated and left Trump with
>blaming Trump for not withdrawing all forces from the Middle East
wew lad
>also pretending that all mentioned involvements are "wars"
the memeflag is flailing
>cope
I make this thread because it attracts memeflags like flies.

Attached: 1538107023056.jpg (289x218, 19K)

>I don't think trump is doing anything specifically for that to happen, other than not fucking invading a country.
One could argue that the 7/52 "Muslim ban" may have contributed to this fact, but I think it's far more attributable to the deep state being fucking gutted, because they certainly arranged both San Bernardino and Pulse, and probably more.

>muh it's bad when nigger president does it
>blaming Trump for not withdrawing all forces from the Middle East
So why is he staying there? Are you really such idiot to think he will help Assad?
No he is staying there to eventually help Israel. The only (((democracy))) in the Middle East.

I don't believe him. He maybe does not start any war. But this does not harm kikes. The fact that Israel will go into war alone doesn't mean they are not going to get financial and material support from US.

Also the wall still not stands and it's fucking 2019. And they are not making it from concrete! It looks like some fucking fence not like a wall. And they build ONLY 2 miles a week while the niggers and spics are flooding the country.

I am sincere here, I am not a kike provocateur. I just don't believe him.

That pic is so incredibly far from reality. Realizing that Trump is a shill will never cause people to vote for Hillary - it will evoke them to finally see the US and the system as the problem.

Attached: Tom Scott Siege.png (1094x777, 849K)

you've been copy pasting this all week.
Nobody is buying it.
>Yeah Zion Don has given Israel 99% of everything they asked for, but is taking his time starting the biggest war in world history! Shills btfo!

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-22 pol - Politically Incorrect » Searching for posts that contain ‘ But rememb (1185x129, 12K)