OMAR COVER-UP IN PROGRESS

ILHAN OMAR IS MARRIED TO HER BROTHER.

NEWS OUTLETS WHO REPORT THIS ARE THREATENED.

MAINSTREAM MEDIA COMPLETELY SILENT.

>GET IN HERE!

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-22 at 21.49.59.png (1060x540, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.startribune.com/new-documents-revisit-questions-about-rep-ilhan-omar-s-marriage/511681362/
scribd.com/document/351436519/Muhammad-s-Inspiration-by-Judaism
tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/books/140366/himyar-yemen-al-qaida
danielpipes.org/160/the-jewish-muslim-connection-traditional-ways-of-life
jpost.com/Local-Israel/In-Jerusalem/Massacre-at-Mamilla?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump for justice. Bitch fucks her brother

You can't insult Israel and get away with it. They're like pitpulls once they get their teeth into something. She's going down. If she were a stock I'd sell short right now.

Attached: 1563472412154.jpg (480x449, 73K)

The Jews are on her ass hard lol shes done

LOCK THAT NIGGER UP!

What the fuck distou expectfrom incest ridden religion?

Nothing will happen.

Bumping

can we get a side by side profile of her and her brother to try and find facial similarities?

By marrying her brother she has become very american

SEND HER BACK!

Lol why? If they look different enough it's not fraud or something

Attached: 1563739987888.webm (352x640, 466K)

Oh really?

Attached: tuckernegromeltdown.png (583x528, 599K)

Because the only faggots pushing this shitty conspiracy theory name some gay guy in London who looks absolutely nothing like her

bumpity

SEND HER BACK

oh no no no some people are doing something and something is happening oh no

Islamophobic wh*Toid scum.

#neverthelesssheRESISTED

DOTR when?

Attached: 1556734373123m.jpg (1024x663, 80K)

Im a white liberal butnOmar did this shit.
Here is the article from the left leaning Minneapolis Star Tribune.
Omar refuses to provide tax records, she is guilty or perjury, she refuses to explain why she was married "in the faith tradition" and no one can find this guy.
Omar didnt fuck her brother but she did commit immigration fraud
m.startribune.com/new-documents-revisit-questions-about-rep-ilhan-omar-s-marriage/511681362/

kys shitskin

*ahem*

Attached: ilhan-omar-queen-911.png (400x497, 202K)

Attached: 1559018093613.png (1000x476, 41K)

Nope. SeeThe reporting is done by a reputable newspaper and has now been re-reported by the Miami Herald. These arent blogs; they are respected and well known investigative newspapers that nominally lean left.

Mess with the best, die like the rest.

Attached: o.jpg (1200x800, 107K)

Attached: ilhan-omar-vs-merchant.jpg (1024x793, 124K)

Omar's story

1982: Ilhan Omar is born in Somalia, the youngest of seven children.

1997: Omar, still a teenager, settles in the Cedar-Riverside neighborhood of Minneapolis after fleeing Somalia's civil war with her family and spending four years in a refugee camp in Kenya.

2002: Omar, now 19, marries Ahmed Hirsi, 22, in their “faith tradition” in Minnesota, but they don't legally marry.

2008: Omar and Hirsi, now the parents of two children, reach an “impasse in our life together” and divorce in their faith tradition.

2009: Omar, at 26, marries Ahmed Nur Said Elmi, 23, whom she identifies only as a “British citizen.” School records show he attended high school in St. Paul and studied art at North Dakota State University.

2011: Omar and Elmi end their relationship and divorce in their faith tradition, but do not legally divorce until 2017.

2012: Omar and Hirsi reconcile and have a third child together.

2014-15: Omar files joint tax returns with Hirsi, though they are not yet legally married; she remains legally married to Elmi.

2016: Omar, endorsed by the DFL over longtime incumbent Phyllis Kahn, is elected to the Minnesota House, becoming the first Somali-American, Muslim legislator in the United States. But her campaign is rocked by allegations in a Somali news forum and the conservative Power Line blog suggesting that Elmi is her brother and they married for unspecified immigration benefits.

2017: Omar is granted a legal divorce from Elmi.

2018: Omar legally marries Hirsi and is elected to Congress.

hot. w8ing for video pls

Her brother is actually a fag

She married him to get into the country

Muslims marry their own family all the time so I wouldn't even be surprised if they fucked, much less if she did it to commit immigration fraud. Muslims are the biggest liars this side of Jews.

Found the shill

To be fair Islam came from Judaism

If she sues that's how you know she is guilty.

hahaha the kvetching is strong.

threating people with god only works on low IQ boomers.

Thats haram. If true, she will go to hell.

literally fake news. They just hate her because she's red-pilled about Israel

Sounds very Egyptian to me... like 4000BC Egyptian

Bump

Justice bumpin'

Attached: bumpin'..jpg (802x344, 30K)

nigger lover

this is most likely Israel
Nobody likes the Orthojews

>1997: Omar, still a teenager, settles in the Cedar-Riverside neighborhood of Minneapolis after fleeing Somalia's civil war with her family and spending four years in a refugee camp in Kenya.
right here is where the fuckup took place

Two Louisiana police officers have been fired for a violent Facebook post implying that Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez should be shot

fpbp

>clear evidence
>literally jsut some anonymoose poster on a Somalian forum years ago
I wonder if they're really worried about her marrying her brother OR could it possibly be that she names the Jew publically? Gee I wonder.
On the plus side it lets you spot Zionist shills easily. For instance I was still kinda iffy on Alex Jones, I thought maybe he was just retarded. I mean he spent like two years saying people were like "IT" the clown without realizing the nigger's name is Pennywise. But that nigger spends literally 20 hours a week shilling for deporting this broad and mentions Epstein only in passing, if at all.

Those Lutherans love their Somalians for some reason.

i mean, that bitch is so ugly that it makes sense that her brother is fucking her.
you cannot expect morality from muslims.
even his fucking prophet fucked aisha in the pussy (9 years old).
and all muslim are called to follow his example.

Alabama jokes are the most boring, repetitive, obvious anti-white jokes ever. They're insanely tedious and no one finds them funny except to say "huur duur white people do incest teehee." Muslims ACTUALLY have a severe problem with incest. White southerners do not. The incest teasing should be about Muslims. It's really obvious they're trying to divert attention away from actual pedos and incest people and make it about conservative white people.

but muslim women weren't suppoused to be whores

Assuming this is true
What is the Democrats motivation for so desperately covering this up?

Attached: image001-3.png (640x371, 111K)

Nice meme schlomo
We’re onto your bait and switch tactics

She's burnt.

Nevertheless she incested

Sure thing Hans Öztürk

Holy fuck Jow Forums is full of boomers. Who gives a shit about this?

I hope this is true and the cunt does get sent back.

Imagine the smell

>who cares about islamic shitskins in Congress?

Slit your throat, schloam

I thought she married her brother so they wouldn’t find out he’s gay

>who cares about a literal terrorist sympathizer somali muslim in our government who committed immigration and tax fraud?

I like how the Jews realize they're hated so they pretend everyone else is a kike.
Yes, I'm calling you a kike and yes it's obvious.

Attached: D08588B1-F1BD-4EF8-837C-8955FDC91B2C.jpg (656x672, 109K)

trump already knows this and has her deportation order on standby. that’s why he focused on her during that rally, no other congressperson has gotten that much airtime

Why is there a diaper on her head? Do they pee out of their hair holes? Somalis are gross.

While this should be investigated since there does seem to be compelling evidence she married her brother, this is how I think it's going to go down:

1) nobody will be willing to investigate this because of the political pushback

2) nothing will happen since nobody investigates this

3) Carlos Maza will chalk this up as a win against fascism and continue to jerk off to a photoshopped picture of himself

Attached: 1563419075772.png (867x535, 642K)

AHAHAHA yeah, because incest is a 2000 year old european meme. You're like liberals who blame all of their policies on everyone else who isn't retarded. So funny, Shlomoweiger

what in the ever loving fuck does you being a white liberal have to do with what Omar did? Are you trying to convince us of your pure objectivity by first declaring your allegiances? Fucking retard. Want to know how I know you're from reddit?

Even if there was incontrovertible proof and everyone knew without a doubt she married her brother you KNOW the kike MSM machine would still defend her.

They'd write articles about how this only proves how oppressed she is and how we need to be more lax with our immigration laws. Can imagine the headlines now:
>"ILHAN OMAR'S STORY ISN'T AN INDICTMENT OF HER, IT'S AN INDICTMENT OF OUR OWN BROKEN IMMIGRATION LAWS"

Attached: angry doomguy.gif (488x519, 415K)

Attached: omar-gas-chamber.png (695x746, 592K)

You guys need to leave this woman alone. This is harassment

It's a side effect of reddit culture. They feel guilty when thinking for themselves and breaking from the hivemind so they have to justify their purity with the in-group before presenting wrongthink

Attached: inbreds.jpg (588x369, 92K)

Brother Fucker, you got to go back.

Attached: omar.jpg (348x462, 41K)

What the fuck is wrong with Pakistan

are you really too dumb to understand what he's saying?

That's the story he tells the public so they don't know the truth, that he fucks his sister.

no wonder the brother turned out gay and into cross-dressing.
Ilhan fucked him up mentally.

Well there goes the only legitimate complaints against the jews. That shit was fast.

boys this is big, meme the hell out of it

The corporate media is always silent about stories that don't fit their anti-white male narrative. I wonder if they'll even bother to report it when she gets deported for immigration fraud.

Add in a couple articles defending incestualsexuals, and you're correct.

Attached: 1560914139930.jpg (1920x1080, 96K)

She's a shitskin and that's all the Democrats care about. If she was a Republican she'd be kicked out of Congress and potentially facing jail time.

this and here's the proof

Islam was created by Jews as a proxy army for killing Christians
scribd.com/document/351436519/Muhammad-s-Inspiration-by-Judaism
Jews dominated Arabia and carried genocidal hate for Christians
tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/books/140366/himyar-yemen-al-qaida
Judaism and Islam are so similar that one could say that Islam is Arab Talmudism
danielpipes.org/160/the-jewish-muslim-connection-traditional-ways-of-life
Erasing Christianity was a Jewish thing before Islam existed
jpost.com/Local-Israel/In-Jerusalem/Massacre-at-Mamilla?

Jow Forumsing proofs of this incest marriage
>at least some good shoops

>muslims engage in political violence
This is news?

>ILHAN BAD
>ZIONDON GOOD!

Never an ounce of proof for any of these political allegations.

Omar isn't her real name. It's the name of a family in Somali that helped her come to America. She's actually illegal and broke refugee laws via fraud.

>Canada is more incestuous
Leafs are truly the eternal faggots.

Jews do it on purpose. Chaos are what they want. We hate Jews here

>pic
oh god

Attached: aiportraits_1563592867.jpg (512x512, 12K)

gross

Attached: 1563821464599.jpg (1000x866, 37K)

Nigger.

bump niggers

Attached: 1552192402662.jpg (1200x1344, 277K)

(((Various people)))

this is also true and going further her family wasn't even eligible for refugee resettlement to begin with because her father worked for the brutal islamo communist dictatorship in Somalia they were not fleeing it, they were fleeing it's collapse. it's no wonder she fucking hates the U.S.

Listen! Quit calling it "Incest you white islamophobes! You just dont get cuture!