Why did Turkey betray the US?

Why did Turkey betray the US?

Attached: turkish betrayal.jpg (1343x1106, 288K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NW9axb84I10
youtube.com/watch?v=bQx2_8Rdmbs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Roaches gonna roach.

They got in first

>sell shitty barely functioning SAM Systems to ally
>they buy modern SAM Systems from somewhere else
>immediately cancel all your joint armament programs and cooperation

The US is just retarded, incredibly retarded in fact, they could have just convinced the Turks to give them a detailed report on how the S400 functions and how to counter it, find it's limitations.
Now Turkey has absolutely no reason to share anything with NATO, in fact they are encouraged even more to buy Russian Hardware.

Attached: 1546863747679.png (494x270, 240K)

I told you about the new axxis russia / turkey years ago

>axxis

Try again. We all know the "allies" promote degeneracy.

Attached: 1546855402257.jpg (960x540, 40K)

Doesn't matter Erdogan is going to be replaced or start a Civil War.

>dont sell patriot
>they buy s400
>get mad
Its like the us has is a roastie that has lost a beta orbiter and is now REEing

well the problem seems to have been taken care of already.

Attached: Heartattacked.png (584x641, 314K)

>betray
Harsh wording considering the coup attempt.

Who cares. Turkey is a dying muslim nigger country. Just push them out of Europe and Cyprus and be done with it.

vast if veracious

Attached: dissolution.jpg (254x198, 7K)

countries do not have friends, they have interests. dumb goyim need to stop pretending politics is like some middle school play.

Barry was an idiot

Or maybe Russia is the 'retarded' one here.
Now NATO can train against the s400...

Russia just gave their system directly to the west through NATO.
Seems pretty fucking stupid to me, but Russia is poor and needs the money.

The US betrayed Turkey by supporting Kurds.

>Now NATO can train against the s400
>Russia just gave their system directly to the west through NATO
they would have, but Trumps move guaranteed Turkey is not sharing anything about the S400 anytime soon.

>Turkey is not sharing anything about the S400

Then they would have to withdraw from NATO

They dont have to share

>Then they would have to withdraw from NATO

Which is a declaration of a "cold" war and will have consequences for the Turkish economy.

Yes, they will have to.

The real question is why are those roachs on NATO? retarded burgers always destroying Europe.

>turkey teleports behind you

bomb them

Attached: 1561103516971.png (309x256, 145K)

the s400 is clearly a better weapons systems than the f35, they had the choice between the f35 and s400 and chose the s400

f35 = flying toilet

youtube.com/watch?v=NW9axb84I10

I don't understand why Jow Forumsacks think Erdogan is making a bad (for him/Turkey) move here.
he is
>making connections with the team B, while still being an official member of team A. Whatever team wins in the long-run will be the one to stay part of it
>he just bought some supposedly high tier AA, which will use to dominate the Cypriot air zone and try to intimidate Greece into submission (which is its default state the last 50+ years)
>he has now even more power to project towards Cyprus & Greece, thus his attempt to claim the Cypriot n.gas deposits are strengthened
>Turkey is too big of an economic partner for the EU and too big of an geopolitical partner for the USA, thus he knows they won't cuck him (EU is powerless anyway)
the only con is that they automatically lost the F-35 order & production, which will indeed cost them jobs/money, but he may counter this if they get to co-produce the Russian jet (SU-35? something like that)

Video is S400 arriving in Turkey:
youtube.com/watch?v=bQx2_8Rdmbs

Seems to be lacking the important parts still.

Jesus the F35 is ugly
Modern shit looks so bloated and ugly, kind of like the modern USA

Attached: F-16.jpg (2100x1397, 1.38M)

I read it's gonna be fully functioning in 1-2 years. don't know why it needs that fucking long. Maybe it's due to the training required from its Turkish staff?

>F16
>Posts shitty F22

Attached: 1520990153455.jpg (600x662, 38K)

Attached: F35.jpg (1050x700, 67K)

The problem is that Turkey wanted the designs of the radar system so that they could bootstrap their domestic industry, which the US refused to do. So they went with the S400, with a Russian 'promise that they would get the design. But having the S400 and the F35 will allow the Russians to get enormous data about how to detect the F35 and rapidly improve the design of their systems. Don't forget that stealth does not zero radar return.

It's reasonably rational behavior from all sides.

Turkey is trying to play the both sides. The Phosphorus strait is hugely important geopolitically.

But can anyone tell me, is the strait irreplaceable? Looking at the map, it seems that Greece could very well block the access to Black sea as well.

Is Turkey overplaying its hand?

simmer down

Because the F-35 is a botnet.
They have to upload the details of every flight to America or they won't even fly.

test

Attached: F-15.jpg (288x216, 5K)

Erdogan is a watermelon seller, treachery is the natural state of the T*rkroach

>The US is just retarded, incredibly retarded in fact, they could have just convinced the Turks to give them a detailed report on how the S400 functions and how to counter it, find it's limitations.
>Now Turkey has absolutely no reason to share anything with NATO, in fact they are encouraged even more to buy Russian Hardware.

I guarantee you we already have all the information on the S-400 that we want, including fully function mockups.

There's this thing about having a superior system. It doesn't matter if you know it's coming, if you can't do shit to stop it.
The entire cold war there were basically zero secrets on either side, and both security services preferred it that way.

The Turkish Islamic revolution carried out by Erdogan pretty much guaranteed the shift to Eastern powers. Everyone with any brain cells knew this and the fallout now with the f35 and s400 is just the inevitable cascade "fuck you"s to each other until Turkey is kicked out of NATO (or leaves) and begins holding hands with the Russia/China/Iran groupies.

The Turkish Islamic revolution carried out by Erdogan pretty much guaranteed the shift to Eastern powers. Everyone with any brain cells knew this and the fallout now with the f35 and s400 is just the inevitable cascade "fuck you"s to each other until Turkey is kicked out of NATO (or leaves) and begins holding hands with the Russia/China/Iran groupies.

server under attack then?

>Turkroach is treacherous
as expected

Why did the US jew out the turks out of hundred of billions of dollars and factory ´s in Turkey to build F35´s that they paid for?

Why did the US sell the turks out for some kurd commie fucks?
Didn't they know that the turks do not have the best relation ship with kurds?
Why did the US fuck teh turks that where standing with america?

Simpel because the US donst care and the truks job is not serve america but serve its own people and its own best interest.

hence america gets fuckt.

I'm having issues on all the boards.

P.S

I dont care as long Americans die and they will die, I am totally fine with that.

The US And Shitsrael are supporting Kurdish separatists at the Turkish border who kill Turkish soldiers and civilians, Turkey and America/Shitsrael have completely different interests in the region, Turkey was against he Iraq invasion who was against their interests.

t. urkroach

Erdogan believes the CIA was involved in the coup.

Exportation s400 is just s300+.

>turkey wants to buy patriots
>usa: no!
>turkey buys s400
>usa: reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

turkey should leave nato and join brics. Russia is far more favorable for them than usa. Kick out usa from incirlik army base and put the russians there.

Dat nigga is dead.

>Turkey is an ally

fake news

Well, the US could refused to extradite Gülen.

It was offered but they didn't want anymore.

first it needs to be assembled, and the assembly must be learned by Turkish Engineers to allow field repairs and assembly of future deliveries, then a crew who up until this point has only operated American Systems needs to be trained in the use of the System, then the System needs to do all the necessary trials before it can be put into active service, and once it is cleared for service it still needs to be integrated into the existing network or new formations must be created especially for the new System.
The first batch will require 1-2 years to enter service, but consecutive shipments should be operational quicker than that.

The coup attempt involved heavily the Turkish Air Force and Navy while the Army and Gendarme remained loyal to Erdogan, almost all of of he Turkish Air Force aircrafts are of US origin and likely most of the pilots and crewmen are trained in the US and speak English.

Also there rumors that the Turkish pilot who shot down a Russiam aircraft in Syria did on his “own” without Erdogan orders.

because the F35 is an ugly pig of an aircraft

CIA finally got'em, been trying to get that roach since 2016

Implying the US doesnt know about every asset russia has both on and off the books

I guess bad things happen to roach dictators with Russian air defense systems. Sad!

Attached: B2_Stealth_bomber_from_Missouri_leads_ariel_formation.jpg (2100x1500, 332K)

serious question to all burgers in this thread:
What reaction do you think USA WILL have to this? and what reaction you think it SHOULD have?

Attached: america first.png (432x565, 287K)

Yes, offered after turkey already bought the s400 and the s400 was underway

based

We have to deny them the F-35 so the S-400 cannot be trained to detect them. It's as simple as that. You don't think those don't phone home to Russia with data?

I meant apart from that. This was obvious it would happen once they actually purchased the S-400.

Well, I think we should false flag an attack on Cyprus and use that as an excuse to kick them out of NATO and then put the nukes we have in Turkey into the Baltic states just to antagonize Russia some more.

Turkey is an ally, Erdogon is a roach. We just have to outlast the roach and instill a democratically elected puppet when he's gone.

Fpbp.

>democratically elected
60% of the country is Islamist, that would be a big mistake.

who would buy Patriots after their catastrophic failures in Saudi Arabia?
US sells literal gutter trash to it's allies and material gimped to hell if it doesn't feature a straight up remote control backdoor for the Pentagon

>export model

Attached: 87BC35F2-1A41-4104-A284-2374661D37DB.gif (607x609, 514K)

this seems legit. Besides, Erdogan has already threatened to invade Cyprus again.
> We just have to outlast the roach and instill a democratically elected puppet when he's gone.
I don't think you can outdone Erdogan, not after the failed coup. But if you could, it makes sense. It would be interesting to see if future Turkey with a new leader will choose to betray Russia over USA/NATO.

you tried that juli 15th 2016 and failed miserably.

>But having the S400 and the F35 will allow the Russians to get enormous data about how to detect the F35 and rapidly improve the design of their systems.
Which is why the roaches will not get the F35 nor other advanced US systems.

Prediction: Roaches cuck.

I meant "democratically elected" like we did in Colombia
Whats the harm in trying again?

the harm is losing trillions of dollars and them strengthening their positions.

>treachery is the natural state of the T*rkroach
must be the reason brits have worked with them for 300 years.

the only issue here is that the F35 loses one of it's major buyers, and the US loses even more reputation as a reliable business partner, two years into Trumps presidency and a deal with america has become worth less than the paper it is written on.

never trust a turk
never trust a brit
simple as

Attached: anglo-turkish-piracy-barbary-ottoman-slave-trade--.jpg (850x1100, 784K)

They were warned several times that this would happen if they bought the S400 system.

It was Turkey that broke the deal, not the US.

Lockheed/BAE will offset the sales loss by pressuring Finland to buy them (the only Non-NATO/SEATO country offered F-35s thus far).

you are brit yourself tho. Your ancestor where. Only american are the natives. You are descendants of british pirates that stayed and raided there

>what reaction you think it SHOULD have?
Sit back with some hot cocoa and watch the free for all.
Turkey has it's problems with islamists; so does Russia. Eventually, islamists will gain control there (maybe even with Russian support), start pecking back at Russia, and Russia will have a wonderful reason to both wage war against them and eventually take over Turkey like Chechnya and Crimea. No more worries about a port in the Med.
And maybe, if we are really dreaming, Russia being Orthodox and all, perhaps Istanbul will become Constantinople again.

Because they are shitskins that snuck into NATO by pretending to be human.

> modern
> Russia

Stop pretending moskals are white.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-19-15-37-10.jpg (1080x1920, 760K)

We all know you belong on the wall, too.

Keep dreaming.

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Based and realist pilled.

>"We're sorry, we no longer make replacement parts for the F-18 Hornet, please upgrade to Windows 10."

Your people invented planned obsolescence.

>losing trillions of dollars
I'm not very good with money either user

>strengthening their positions
They're already buying Russian weapons, so who cares? just blame Gulan again or some other retarded Islamist

Except the s400s in Turkey are operated by Russians.

I'm fine with the Super Hornet, not with the F35 flop plane.

noone can afford that fat duck, it costs more than Finlands gdp to operate
but that was not a condition when Turkey signed the deal with Lockheed back in the day.
Changing the conditions of a sales deal down the line is actually quite the no-no

I don't think Russia is strong enough to wage total war vs Turkey. In general, I think it's more likely that they'll build a strong alliance than to go at each other's throats.