Dindu Nuffin

Except kill a cop.

Attached: 93C5AC07-0847-4BA2-8A7E-21CDBEF0E44C.jpg (1416x1649, 371K)

He oppressed by the white man

Attached: F34E4C30-A390-4168-959E-8B441978F3DD.jpg (1536x1639, 501K)

Accept responsibility for the consequences of your racism, anons

Attached: 89E8E0D7-0966-48C6-8DD2-6DB406728670.jpg (1536x1618, 603K)

>zog puppet
vs
>nignogger
which one do you pick Jow Forums?

Dindu shot a black cop in the back
And killed him.
That cop relaxed.
Him also being a nigger, he should have known better.

Dead or incarcerated dindu news is always uplifting. Thanks user.

And? So what? Cops are terrorists and criminals, whose purpose is to terrorize the lower classes, kill them, beat and attack them, traffick them into prison for anything possible, harass them, gangstalk them, invade their homes and privacy, rape, intimidate, demoralize, emasculate, and steal from them, and generally oppress them and their kids and families, all with the government's blessing, that denies opportunity to them and actively conspires for their detriment while stealing their money via taxes and classifying their mentally ill sociopath sadistic pets as a superior genetic beings and classifying these others as basically peasants, vermin, sheep, etc., and build their forces and conduct their hostilities on the basis of these notions. It's literally warfare. One sided warfare, where they are in fact that bad guys, that evil, the villains, the others do not fight back even remotely as much as they should. There is nothing wrong with what this guy did. He killed an evil enemy who was trying to kill oppress terrorize and get rid of him in a war. So what exactly is your point?

Blue lives matter, nigger

Attached: BB51A171-6E28-49EB-8659-0A4175502283.jpg (674x663, 134K)

Who gives a shit? I love seeing my enemies kill each other.

Attached: 1467979985642.png (716x528, 694K)

>Laws be rayciss n sheeit

Attached: 1551299676821.png (454x685, 122K)

Cop should have let the noggers nog each other then just protect the other people in the vacinity from the rabid nog

Also nuke my city

Attached: tears in the rain scoob.png (242x206, 87K)

zogpupper

better to be ruled by the zog than nignogs

About as much as one of the compacted nuggets in a turd. Only good pig is a dead one. Bootlicking Amerifag.

Truthfully, it’s what a nigger deserves for thinking he was safe because he was a black among blacks.
Sometimes I think “the good ones” should get the rope first. They will defend the bad behavior of niggers until their last breath when they know better.

Was it a white cop?

It was a black cop, user.
This is his grieving family, and you can easily tell they are ghetto trash.

Attached: 0F39377B-A178-4498-A253-C6936386B1F2.jpg (1536x1412, 1.01M)

At least based enough to have a Steelers black and gold umbrella, though.

NOOOO BODY KNOWSSSSS
THE TROUBLE I"VE SEEEEEEEEEEN
NOOOOOO BODY KNOWWWWWSSS
BUT JEZUSSSSSSSS

Who wears a fucking T shirt to a funeral viewing?
Fucking niggers have no class.

This. Smiling cause they are being interviewed on tv discussing their relative being dead. Wez on tv

The family has been nothing but based this whole time. They are correctly calling out the violence and those that perpetuate it. I feel bad for the family. The funeral is tomorrow, bunch of roads closed at 0830.

Ha, nice try. Simply "black" is not a race now. Nor is white. It's an umbrella classification. There are races in these umbrella groups based on physical appearances. The government and faggot establishment and you faggot shills have carved out this "race" and have made that extremely clear and it's too late to go back now.

>Sometimes I think “the good ones” should get the rope first.
You're a sociopath shit shill that wants and likes low life criminal deranged severely corrupt cops, so I'm sure you think that extremely often.

Unfortunately for you, that wouldn't give you many to "rope up."

Also before we get ahead of ourselves, it's not been determined for sure that he even killed him.

Found the nigger

>shooting cops is worse than shooting civilians

>carved out this "race"
Or rather, races, to include the physicalities.

Not based unless they decried black-on-black violence specifically as a scourge.
What they do is protest “stop gun violence”, but it’s never an acknowledgment that it’s something they are doing to themselves.
Instead, it’s a protest with Reverend Al, to express yet another grievance that it’s all something that is being done to them by the white system.

Niggers stink

and thats a good thing

Poor guy. If white people checked their privilege a bit more often, this wouldn't have happened. Tragic. I hope he gets probation.

>Blue lives matter, nigger
Some don't.

Attached: twister.jpg (1024x597, 60K)

i don't want to derail the thread or anything, but why are they called "persons of interest" instead of "suspects"? When did this start?

cops are White niggers
nothing of value was lost.

it's not, cops are welfare niggers, every cop lost is another net drain on the system lost, aka a win-win
cops vs niggers is basically just
welfare niggers vs welfare niggers
whoever loses, everyone wins.

This has turned into my personal nigger hate blog.
The negroid is despised universally for valid reasons.
But above all, it is the failure to overcome.
The dignity of man is found in the suffering, the fall, the transformation, and the triumph of overcoming.
Nowhere in these archetypes is the disgraceful notion of a defeated man crying that the more powerful enemy won’t let him succeed, won’t give him enough.
Thus is the nature of the black man, and the reason he will always occupy the lowest rung of the social ladder.