F*ck YOU Traitors !!!

"The conclusion of this morning's meeting is that, in principle, 14 member states, at this stage, have expressed their agreement with the Franco-German document," Macron told journalists.

PARIS (Reuters) - Fourteen member countries of the European Union have agreed to a new "solidarity mechanism" proposed by Germany and France to allocate migrants across the bloc, French President Emmanuel Macron said on Monday.

Foreign affairs and Interior ministers of the EU had earlier gathered in Paris to discuss immigration and security issues following a first gathering in Finland last week.

Macron did not spell out specifics but said the new initiative would be "QUICK" and "AUTOMATIC".

A source close to the French presidency told Reuters that in addition to France and Germany, Finland, Luxemburg, Portugal, Lithuania, Croatia and Ireland had also signaled a clear intention to move forward with a new system.

usnews.com/news/world/articles/2019-07-22/eu-countries-agree-to-new-migrant-influx-mechanism-macron

af.reuters.com/article/worldNews/idAFKCN1UH211

news.yahoo.com/1-eu-countries-agree-migrant-184242966.html

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-22 EU Countries Agree to New Migrant Influx Mechanism Macron.png (1311x839, 786K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bild.de/politik/inland/politik-inland/fluechtlinge-bundesaussenminister-maas-will-buendnis-der-hilfsbereiten-63271240.bild.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

enjoy your union retards

Attached: 1498727867410.png (1292x646, 55K)

>Finland, Luxemburg, Portugal, Lithuania, Croatia and Ireland had also signaled a clear intention to move forward with a new system.
pffffhahahahha, what a pushovers.

Pretty sure the bantu's invasion got stopped at your backyard with brexit ...

lol forever at europe destroying itself so it can be diverse like an american tv show

croatia fake nationalists voted for this.

lithuania faggots

They didn't even have to include the jewK, you're already an orwellian nightmare

>Portugal
>Lithuania
>Ireland

I don't care about the others, they are cucks, but I was hoping for a little more common sense out these three.

Attached: 1561894133610.jpg (641x581, 56K)

What the fuck...

Its German governments idea and its nothing short of a demographic attack.
German government previously said that participating EU countries can limit and manage intake how they see fit, however Germany will always be ready to take boat people.
bild.de/politik/inland/politik-inland/fluechtlinge-bundesaussenminister-maas-will-buendnis-der-hilfsbereiten-63271240.bild.html

>common sense
>Ireland

Attached: 1560932227192.jpg (225x225, 5K)

>According to the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, at least 426 people have died during attempts to reach Europe in the Mediterranean sea so far this year.
Why is that Europe's problem?

>Finland, Lithuania, Croatia
The ABSOLUTE state of these countries, enjoy getting blacked and akbared.

Attached: 1540432423541.jpg (480x640, 12K)

RIP europe, they should call this the nail in the coffin accord.

bump this sh*t

it's more than /pol related and important news

The EU has always been, from the European Coal and Steel Community (1951), a system to allow France to pretend it's a relevant country by sitting on post-WW2 Germany's shoulders.
Just count the percentage of EU-wide policies that were created by France and Germany. Just go ahead and count.

Attached: 1488563604862.png (1200x800, 90K)

Isn’t this just Angela trying to share the load of her initial rapefugees welcome happening in 2016?

>Portugal
>Ireland

Have you been to either of these places? Portugal's like the entire country got concussed in 1900, and they've just been stumbling around trying to figure out what to do since then.

Yeah, sorry for that.

Our government is trying to convince us that it's their idea, not German/French.

scrolled through the article just to make sure my country didn't sign the new solidarity mechanism. Don't worry guys, our Kraut president will more than likely accept the new terms in a couple of weeks from now, he's slow like that but at the end of the day he's still Merkel's favorite Balkan cuck. What I find truly amazing and amusing at the same time is the fact that despite us taking a couple of thousand of "migrants" in our country as per the EU compulsory quota system, most of those "refugees" ended up in ... Germany.

Oh well, I guess life is indeed tough when the state only gives you less than 10 euros per day as a refugee and you have to live in a cramped up 10-15 m/s spaces with 6 other men. Thank you Germany for taking them, very cool!

You're still in it for the foreseeable future, you bellend.

Italy doesn't

nope, this is new wave autism to avoid the previous system legal vulnerabilities aka had to wait for the global permits and the veto was an option

>15 years in the future
>Europe looks no different from Africa
>cooler climate
lol yay

crotia simply wants the EURO in exchange

to prevent bankruptcy

Are there any polish groups that organize against EU-backed migrations towards Poland?

Not up-to-date with polish politics due to only browsing the English internet.

Sigh, time to repost my low-effort OC

Attached: macron.jpg (750x744, 238K)

well this is it, the end of europe

if you euro bros are wondering, ill describe to you what your future looks like as a member of a country that has experienced the same thing

one day you live in a "privileged" white country and minorities are nothing more than curiosities and people wonder "whats the deal with a few brown people", then you turn your back for a moment and event like this happens, and the mass immigration hits hard and fast, and suddenly your country is 50% non white and going out into the city is like stepping into a different country, suddenly you are the odd one out in your own nation, suddenly only 1 in 10 of the people you see walking down the streets are white people, its a completely surreal feeling as the streets and the people become suddenly unrecognizable, and when you post about it on social media, the police come to your house in the middle of the night and charge you with crimes you cant possibly defend yourself from and you are locked away

most you guys are like 80-90% white still and still have a chance but i guarantee you if you do nothing it will be no more than a year your cities will be rendered unrecognizable american style ghettos, the damage will happen so fast and be so extreme that it is virtually irreversible once it happens, and you'll be left wondering what the fuck happened

I watched it happen in my country and ive seen the effects of it, please for the love of god dont let it happen to yours, you have a year or two at most to do something, probably less given your geographical location

They both Catholics, they should be a little more traditionalists than the rest.
The evil pope has cucked them, sad.

Attached: 3cd2b2c36f578f36b4cf19c3129a0201--canon-law-le-roman.jpg (736x577, 86K)

here's what will happen
>some countries will just sign it immediately
>other countries will say they are "worried" and "cautious" and pretend to oppose it, but sign it in the end
>poland, hungary and italy will oppose it and be completely ignored
>it will be become policy across europe
>people will be upset online but do nothing
>europe continues to implode

there is no solution, there will be no uprising. i am completely blackpilled at this point. we are witnessing the end and we can't do shit about it

oh and just to add, from the article itself

>Macron also said France had asked the Libyan government to ensure migrants would no longer be placed in custody in the country and that appropriate measures would be taken to ensure their safety.

The Jupiterian Cuck Knight is literally demanding that Libyan authorities stop enforcing the Lybian law on "migrants", shortly after the Libyans started doing something about the human traffic dealers. Really does rings some bells, doesn't it?

there's no need for it since our govts firm stance on this matter
and if eu was to push us harder, I bet such groups would start popping up instantly.

>wanting euro
>to prevent bankruptcy

hahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahah

This faggot is one of the most embarassing disgrace of the world,just look his face,his head,his hair, everything is pathetic in this "man".

Attached: 2zdo896ndee21.png (499x665, 557K)

What's the full country list, why isn't this posted in any of the articles?

>crotia simply wants the EURO in exchange to prevent bankruptcy
>Greece reeeing in background

What's to stop them just getting on the first train back to Germany? They won't be happy with low gibs in other countries

t..thanks to inform us

Attached: 1axhef.jpg (694x448, 97K)

nah, German government wants them all, thats whats behind this coalition of the friendly bullshit- political cover to get as many breeders into Germany as possible.
places like Ireland and Estonia are similar to Fiji and Solomon islands in the Gulf War 'coalition of the willing', just there to make it look like the leader isn't acting unilaterally.
these other EU countries will take token amounts, hundreds, Germany will take hundreds of thousands, millions. Heiko Maas making this announcement over the last 2 weeks is just a big fat signal to the people smugglers to ramp up the shipments.

>Italy’s Interior minister Matteo Salvini, whose country is at the forefront of the migrant influx in Europe, did not take part in the meeting, however.

>In a letter to his French counterpart Christophe Castaner, Salvini warned of the effect of decisions “solely taken in Paris and Berlin.”

Pretty good chance they out in october. The governing body has been reduced to begging the queen to go beg for an extension. Hard Brexit inc.

>Heiko Maas making this announcement over the last 2 weeks is just a big fat signal to the people smugglers to ramp up the shipments.

this coupled with this and you have your answer. Someone somewhere is making a shit tone of money and doesn't want to stop. And most of the politicians that push these kind of legislation usually benefit from the lucrative market as well. We're not talking only about smugglers and economic migrants, but also about terrorism, gangs, drugs and literal human trafficking (aka kids and women). While some politicians are indeed in it for the demographic change and whatnot, some are simply doing it for the money. And I presume the last category is far more diversified than the first one.

greece is actually the blueprint

crotia took up too many debts without the EURO/ESM they are fucked

oh yeah guess who lend them money?

yep italy

Hahahah we’re so cucked nowadays. What a lame shithole this country is turning into.

Sorry, what?

Attached: 3B0ADCFF-077C-42D5-93D5-1DB109E366CA.jpg (853x1024, 177K)

You're forgetting the big picture, we are doing club Med a big favor already.
They own the waterfront property and profit nicely from it. Deal with the scum instead of always making others pay for your shit, pizza kikes REEEEEEEEEEEE

Your country is fucking huge, you could buy a piece of land hundreds of miles from any shitskin and live a comfy cabin lifestyle. Infact, if i get my shit together that’s where i’m off to.

Croatia learned the lesson from Greece: don't take money from Germans, they like usury more than the kikes.

WTF Macron, no Poland? Where our dose of immigrants?! We are waiting for them at the border for like 2 years already!

Attached: straz-graniczna.jpg (644x430, 60K)

Yea good luck with that champ.

Jamal, Abdulah, where are you?

Attached: 586ccedfc5d96_o_full.jpg (1500x996, 320K)

We land what?Money?To Croatia?This is what we are going to land if they don't stop with those niggers.

Attached: Primo_Longobardo_(S_524).jpg (629x410, 57K)

Croatia......muahahahaha
Balkaniggers about to get diversified.

what are you talkin about? greece pays less interest than germany

Relax, it's actually a GOOD thing. Here is why

You should unironically move to the states if you want to have a truly private lifestyle. It may seem like a burger meme on this board but unlike canada the us has unrestricted freedom of speech, association, religion, and far less regulations when it comes to businesses and lower taxes. Montana is just as good when it comes to the 'wide open country' as alberta or bc is but you can also theoretically live your own life without uncle sam sticking his dick through your mailbox.

Attached: beauty.jpg (3840x2160, 234K)

In the previous "refugee" system they have to wait for global permits and if any EU member country vetoed the agreements the whole refugee resettlement process got freezed. Now this is already not a case. Those countries who accepted the agreement are able to decision that will effect every EU countries. This way, example my country can say NO and disagree, but it will have no practical meaning. The "refugees" got invited, settled down and they have the same rights in each eu country, even those countries which is disagreed. Already no legal way to stop them in the moving or in anything and must grant the same conditions everywhere.

*letterbox

It would really seem as though the European ppl are fine with wasting away from history

Plenty of people do it, i was banging a girl who had just recently got back from a place in BC where they grew and eat everything they consumed, it was 15hr drive and a boat ride to get to it.

Honestly I thought Lithuania can do better, looks like they don't want to be in V4

Attached: CmSc1ybWgAEPamR.jpg (1200x800, 113K)

Lmao should've seen this coming. I'm just wondering how the fuck is our centre party still in the government with the leftist traitors.

You are fucking retarded, if it was easy and plent of people did it we would all be doing it.

>EU gets Africans
>you get Pakis
>we get Mexicans
I think we come out the winner in this one, Nige...

Make it 13, Finland is out.

Our interior minister is talking bullshit again and next week Finland's second biggest government party says we are not taking any parts of this new immigration deal.

I don't see why you guys are freaking out about it.
It doesn't increase migrant numbers. And migrants being spread out thin is better than them gathering, in case of race war.

Also I checked this up today : in the 28 countries of the union, between 2009 and 2017, there were 4,8 million asylum applications, but there were 22,5 million residence permits granted.
Undocumented migrants are a side issue.

>>you get Pakis

Atleast the pakis have a space program which is more can be said for mexico... and us bongs come to think of it.

Until you start Minecrafting your politicians in Europe they will do whatever they want with no fear

Yeah i’ve looked into the US too, you can but acres for a few thousand there even as a foreigner (the Saudis own huge chunks of the US West). Something i’d be seriously considering in a few years if Londonistan begins to spill out into our comfy countryside.

more immigrants for poland
in 2017 it was only around 700 thousand
maybe they will break another record this time

say thank you (((PIS))), refugees welcome

We took like 1,5million immigrants from Ukraine, that's basically subsaharan Africa.

Fuck off Macaroni.

Attached: 1543343431234.png (1260x2396, 739K)

>Finland, Luxemburg, Portugal, Lithuania, Croatia and Ireland

These are all countries that haven't recieved their share of refugees. All other countries who actually have gotten a shitton of refugees troughout the years are all saying no.

France and Germany have to trick the naive and inexperienced. Not a single country in Europe will go untouched. They won't allow it.

Nah m8, some people are naturally inclined to suburban gathering, usually shitskins or people just afraid of their own mortality. In Canada you could go, take some tools, build a place, start planting and nobody would even know save for a few rangers, who don’t give a shit themselvesz

Obviously

Attached: Giusto_così.gif (260x206, 838K)

I always wonder why you hungarians act so concerned. They don't want to live in your country. They want to go to germany.

14 out of 28 is not majority lmao

GLOBAL
BREXIT
BRITAIN

checked & stay strong and start sinking these ships with immigrants.

Attached: 1553765265736.jpg (609x517, 56K)

>And migrants being spread out thin is better than them gathering, in case of race war.

No it’s not you retard.

Because radical egalitarianism has convinced normies that some random on the other side of the world is just as important as your own kin.

The saudis kind of own the land. They have a parent company which has subsidieries that grow alfalfa to export to their own country. Kind of weird but at least they aren't planting goatfuckers there. They're contracting out the work to american farmers.Another upside to the us is that there are a lot of places throughout the country that are dominated by white christian sects, like the amish and the flds that have ridiculous fertility rates. They're pretty much the only white ethnic groups in the west that have an fr over 2.1.

Attached: bocklin.jpg (2617x1993, 1.68M)

Guys please stop making a big deal out of this. It's actually a very good thing for the economy. I'm pretty sure our politicians know more about how the world works than a few autists on a cat butthole enthusiasts forum.

I'd prefer the africans honestly, at least they're christian most of the time

correct me if im wrong but it means al the migrants crossing the Mediterranean will be welcomed into the EU no questions asked

this will almost certainly increase the amount of crossings exponentially while simultaneously giving legitimacy to the the ngos who are bringing them over

you cant just open your borders and send out a risk free invitation to the entire 3rd world and expect things to remain the same

>They won't allow it.
What they gonna do, send tanks? We have a lot of tanks, Germany gonna put sanctions on us? Would be terrible idea considering our economies are tied up to each other enough for them to fall into recession.

kek'd

Attached: 20170424-4O1GHDF3vyAAcQfG8B1r.jpg (1280x1290, 116K)

>They want to go to germany
And after Germany is Africa tier, where do you think all the good mudshits will go?

This has always been the case, once they get EU passports they can go anywhere. Why we need to get out ASAP before the 2016 wave of migrants get their citizenship in the most cucked country in Europe first.

Is the US not a good enough example of why this is a bad idea?

>let me tell you about your country

You need minimum 1 million dollars for a decent piece of land anywhere, ontop of that you are saying you will just go in the woods and live on crown land, that's illegal retard, you will get thrown off the land. You have no idea how this country works, It's pretty much the same as u.k., you can't just go in the woods and build shit. Also good luck getting to a doctor or calling the cops.

Also
>growing crops in fucking canada let alone at higher elevations

You won't grow shit retard. My brother lives in a forest ontop of a mountain, not enough sun. Yea he does it, but he paid out the fucking nose to do it. Enjoy spending a couple grand in gas a month just so you can work, instead of starving to death.

>ill just go live in a forest where it snows 8 months out of the year illegally

retard

About right. 30 years ago in Toronto:

> hey there a couple black guys and an Asian. (1986, 82 % European)

Today:

> where'd all the white people go. (47% European, 2016)

i hope EBOLA spreads more, so we can declare national security issue and close down our ports for real

This is why they're pushing the EU army, to try and stop any revolution. They are now in full totalitarian swing.

> Ireland is Catholic
You do realize they voted for and subsequently legalized gay marriage and abortion in the last 4 years?

>macron the whore
I can't wait until this piece of shit is out of office. Hated throughout his entire country and thinks he's in a position to make any decisions for europe.

Fuck, i might just become Amish user. Those fuckers are onto something. Yeah i see where you’re coming from though. Alot of work initially setting things up but should be worth it in the long run.

Can people really not see that this is just part of France's attempt at retaining relevancy?

Ireland has never been Catholic. They're just going full commie now, as Sinn Fein was always backed by the USSR. Anti-Apartheid, Pro-Palestine, Pro-36 counties, pretty much all of these movements were backed by the USSR to harm Western or perceived Western interests.