Erdogan dead?

Greek Media are reporting there are unconfirmed rumors Erdogan has died of a heart attack at the age of 65

Attached: erdogan[1].jpg (963x541, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breakingisraelnews.com/133857/turkish-president-erdogan-suffers-heart-attack-rumors-of-turkey-covering-up-his-death/
citizentruth.org/cia-heart-attack-gun/
thetimes.co.uk/article/dissidents-in-fear-as-turkish-police-patrol-berlin-3m39pwnkg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

F

Attached: 5683563679.jpg (680x699, 38K)

God let this be true I haven't broken a major story on Jow Forums since the Boston Marathon bombing

Fake news mate

>I haven't broken a major story on Jow Forums since

nobody here knows how to read the news

yeah but the first messages are now almost a day old and I haven't seen any coverage anywhere

Attached: Heartattacked.png (584x641, 314K)

i live in a turkish neighborhood.
if anything happened there should be a commotion soon (the turks will always yell and scream and beep car horns over nothing)..

You know anything or just being a balkanigger?

BREAKING news. Greeks love a larp too

Attached: FC9DbYs[1].jpg (1023x576, 65K)

If he was really heart-attacked it would be a massive happening and coverage would be zero until an official line would be established.

Sure. The unconfirmed rumor that started in your head right before you posted this thread and has spread as far as everyone posting here. Op please confirm: did you make this up?

(((they))) says it's not true
breakingisraelnews.com/133857/turkish-president-erdogan-suffers-heart-attack-rumors-of-turkey-covering-up-his-death/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
GET
FUCKED
KING
ROACH

Attached: 1563145531635.jpg (1000x916, 84K)

haha imagine the riots here and in your lovely backyard if he turns out to have been assassinated.....

That would be a fukking redpill forcefeed

you mad, Wh*toid?

>should have brought American

haha imagine the riots here and in your lovely backyard if he turns out to have been assassinated.....

That would be a fukking redpill forcefeed

When the fuck did you Mountain Jews take in Turks?

Erdoshit is one of the best things that could have happened to Europe regarding that shit country. Under his leadership they went from being close to EU membership to no chance at all. The more he talks shit about us, the better.

Greeks>Turks

Attached: nickthegreek.png (1024x587, 325K)

Fake news, wh*Te boi. The TÜRKISH BVLL does not die.

The turk is smiling but the greek is grumpy
Not fair

>British
>White

citizentruth.org/cia-heart-attack-gun/

Attached: 1525368577818.jpg (640x606, 52K)

Attached: ok.gif (408x225, 1.76M)

>Erdogan has died of a heart attack at the age of 65
Is it a heart attack, a (((heart attack))), or a CIA_Heart_Attack?

Fine work as always, Vlad

Isn't Erdagon that dragon movie that came out over a decade ago?

>greek
>white

Attached: mr-mustache-260nw-257555935.jpg (390x280, 20K)

All three. And his limousine just happened to explode as a bonus.

Rollin' for dead

Misspelled (((heart attack))).

Yuck. How they ruined a decent, but largely ripped off fantasy book by turning it into such a godawful piece of shit movie I'll never know. Especially when John Malkovich, Rachel Weiszand Jeremy Irons were all in it. Fuck.

Wtf an exploded limousine with a corpse in it just flew over my house!

Erdogans regime is why Turks can't browse or shitpost on Jow Forums without a proxy. He's based.

>muslim
>based
You have to choose

Erdo is safe and sound.

Attached: zoQLZ6x.jpg (590x332, 15K)

is this why I don't see cockroaches here anymore?

Deja-vu

Attached: 1554358385915.png (899x1195, 732K)

He has been in the hospital missing before

Yes

>eragon
>decent book
Are you 13?

HOLY SHIT A watermelon salesman JUST had a heart attack OVER MY HOUSE

Stay mad bong kid

You brits may be the the fathers of europe but greeks are its daddy

Attached: 1563282888567m.jpg (1024x559, 107K)

I was when the first one came out. Compared to the contemporary stuff it was decent. As I said, largely ripped off. Liked it anyway.

Attached: 1556995339653.png (300x287, 8K)

Yep. He ded

I saw him working out at the gym today with RGB. Can't be true.

So far, nothing on CNN or RT.

Attached: image.jpg (509x339, 18K)

wikipedia says it was banned in 2011

But I distinctly remember roaches in 2016 and 2017

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-22 at 6.13.58 PM.png (544x69, 21K)

the reason they are unconfirmed is because it is very likely to be bullshit. Either that or the CIA managed to slip some kind of heart attack drug into his Kebab.

I understand that you guys are essentially Germans just like the Dutch are but did you have to follow them and import Turks too? Why the fuck do you even have Turks?

There were more ways of circumventing it back then. Wikipedia is also banned in Turkey ironically.

the erdo hoard have already started

Attached: ikgHQzq.jpg (750x720, 121K)

They really aren't

Erdogan is an attention whore, he'll get out in a couple of days complaining no one called in to check if he was ok.

Digits confirm

Possible fallout if he is dead?

Attached: IMG_0080.jpg (837x1200, 68K)

I think it's fake, unfortunately. But I hope every day that this bastard dies, along with Merkel and the rest.

Cockroaches declare 3 days of mourning

When I googled the relevant keywords I also found (recent) articles of Erdogan claiming died of an assassination, and not natural causes as reported. What an interesting coincidence

Attached: 1560392142872.png (483x470, 184K)

You know all those tunnels under the Alps?

Do you think we dug those ourselves?

We're like 25% immigrants, but we've got massive integration programs going, so the conflict potential isn't as high as all the other EU morons who import immigrants, stick them into ghettos and then wonder why they don't work and require gibs.

I prefer the Sultan to a libcuck who's going to EU the country. At least Erdo is fucking up their economy and dabbing on secularists.

Civil war in turkey and turks in Europe will chimp out because they are paranoid

The CIA heart attack gun strikes again.

Oh dear it appears we have another newfag on out hands. Lurk Moar fucknugget. Better yet go back from whence you came.

If that nigger is dead then they'll let Turkey in the EU the next day they bury him.
80 million turks plus syrians and of course iraqis, iranians, afghans.

Attached: 1538393012512.gif (500x375, 1.61M)

>Wtf an exploded limousine with a corpse in it just flew over my house!
*sigh*
You missed an opportunity there.
>A limousine just exploded and threw a body over my house.

know your meme says Turkey was range-banned because of Kara boga posting

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-22 at 6.29.41 PM.png (709x80, 20K)

Berlin burns.

>Dissidents in fear as Turkish police patrol Berlin
thetimes.co.uk/article/dissidents-in-fear-as-turkish-police-patrol-berlin-3m39pwnkg

Attached: GermanRoachPatrol.jpg (685x385, 35K)

OI does anyone know does caliph erdogan have an heir?

that was a fun week

Attached: 1468623782084.png (960x720, 749K)

He has sons but they are damaged goods.
When Turkey was buying tens of billions worth of Iranian oil using gold in the sanctions era, leaked phone tapes showed his sons discussing where to hide all the stolen billions as well as discussing with Al Qaeda people.

Turkey financed ISIS, don't forget that.

The ottoman royal family is unironically whiter than the bong royal family

Attached: ottomanRoyalFamily.jpg (600x433, 56K)

Why are blacks obsessed w Turks? What’s the connection?

>I imagine myself in Europe, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop wh*Te dogs from advancing. We mow down wh*Te dogs but they keep coming. I shoot wh*Te dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering wh*Tes, since wh*Tes are way more psychially inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. wh*Tes were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see KARA BOĞA (Tengri) smiling at me, I smile back… Then I woke up, in africa, my homeland. My BLACK brethen gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

inally.

Suspicious timing with military purchase contracts

Attached: 664.jpg (558x614, 18K)

And what’s the source of this fan fiction?

Based leaf

they survive by eating cockroaches

Attached: 8F7C8F3D-76CD-45CD-93C8-D20FC29F37A7.png (650x644, 443K)