Why are Leftist such flip-flopping faggots?

Why are Leftist such flip-flopping faggots?

theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jul/22/if-others-have-rifles-well-have-rifles-why-leftist-groups-are-taking-up-arms

>The night before, several of them had been called to a library in nearby Renton, Washington, where a Drag Story Time Hour, an event series in which a local drag queen or drag king reads to children in a library or bookstore, was being disrupted by rightwing protesters. The protesters, who opposed the event as “immoral”, held up signs equating drag with pedophilia, and screamed “Shame! Shame!” at parents and their kids. Among them were members of the Proud Boys, a violent rightwing street gang, and Three Percenters militia, who were open-carrying firearms.

>Brooke Wylie, the head of security for the Gender Justice League in charge of overseeing the 101-person security detail for the event, did some research on the club. She told them the event had a policy of having no open carry (that is, no visible weapon), which they were fine with. She accepted their offer. Police were also present, but many marginalized groups do not trust them to provide protection at public events, especially when far-right groups are involved.

>Each member showed up with a concealed handgun. “We do our actions proportional to the threat, so when other people are out with rifles, we’ll be out with rifles,” Nick, the group’s de facto spokesperson, explained. “In this case, we don’t want to appear threatening for the people that we’re trying to protect and support; we want this to be a happy atmosphere, especially for a population that may have faced gun violence on the street just for being who they are.”

Please tell me which level of Mental Illness is this because my retard detector committed Seppuku trying to gauge these morons.

Attached: leftist_fags.png (1755x846, 553K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QgzCJ5aa9-U
kcls.bibliocommons.com/events/5ccb6f7296bf093a00d8903f
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They have no principles. They use double standards to get into power learned from the (((masters of subversion)))

The idiots are finally realizing that war isn't just likely, it's damn near inevitable at this point. After decades of not owning guns, they realize the Right would murder them all in street skirmishes.

Congenital mental illness.

Because they don’t operate on principles. They operate “by any means necessary”.

does that mean "left" Democrats are pro-2A from hereon?

Attached: 2019-07-18.png (640x960, 614K)

No. They still want to disarm everyone that disagrees with them.

fuck the left with their lgbt shit

So, they are admitting that they would be safer with guns?
They are showing that they don't stick to their own principles?
Maybe they just don't want their political opposition to have firearms, making them hypocrites.

No. They want to kill everyone that disagrees with them.

Because their ideology does not actually revolve around the supposed points of their ideology, but rather attacking all traditional ideology in pursuit of abolition of all things good and wholesome.

I've seen that somewhere before... oooh yeah, here: youtube.com/watch?v=QgzCJ5aa9-U

>bububububub-but their principles!!!1
The left was never against guns. Just against their enemies owning them, they have always wanted YOU disarmed and easier to kill.

Attached: Texas DNC commies.png (807x420, 899K)

This. All the muh principals posting is why they are laughing in your face as they continue to gain power.

Does this mean we can have a proper fight now?

I hate to break it to these faggots but red color is easily visible and easily targeted.

no morals, no virtues and worshipping baphomet

what's so confusing?

the best part - they arm themselves in anticipation of government oppression, the exact point of 2A that they ruthlessly mocked the right for years.

The terrorist who attacked the ICE office was part of these fags. Now the media is running puff pieces for them.

Books on Mental Illness can be written based on actions of the "left" Democrats for the past 16 years.

they were mentioned in the article that one of their comrades was gunned down by cops while they were protesting against ICE. At the same time they pointed and doxxed a woman who shot one of those faggots because they charged her husband with a knife or some object that resembled one.

Semantics vs semtex let's see what happens?

>they were mentioned in the article that one of their comrades was gunned down by cops while they were protesting against ICE
>Willem Van Spronsen, armed with a rifle and “incendiary devices”, set a car on fire and was shot and killed by police officers who were responding to the scene. He also attempted to light a propane tank on fire, which “could have resulted in the mass murder of staff and detainees housed at the facility had he been successful,” according to Shawn Fallah, head of the ICE Office of Professional Responsibility.
You don't say.

yeah, retards! that's like lesson #1 in gun school. DO NOT GO TO LARGE DEMONSTRATIONS WITH YOUR WEAPON, especially if you're planning to commit illegal acts. My school told me to stay away from any crowded places of gathering because those are most volatile.

LOL what a bunch of gay cowards. These faggots will be easy to gun down because they no sense of tactics and they will be commissars and stand behind the dumber comrades when their shit show revolution fails.

Not in California...

Attached: 1555796425153m.jpg (819x1024, 153K)

>especially for a population that may have faced gun violence on the street just for being who they are.
Fags don't randomly experience gun violence on the street. Niggers do.

could niggers be behind Antifa to make ybois feel what they feelz?

The left has contradictory views on everything

>males and females are pretty much the same
>if your three year old boy played with a doll once then he's actually a girl

>racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, etc. are morally wrong
>morality is just a social construct

>all races are equal
>non-whites need to have everything handed to them to get anywhere and they can't be held to any expectations whatsoever

>women are just as strong as men
>men should never hit women no matter what the circumstances

>sexual objectification is wrong
>there's absolutely nothing wrong with ten year old drag queens pole dancing at gay bars for money

The left doesn't give a shit about logical consistency, or anything else they should give a shit about. They're servants of evil. They want you dead and your kids to be sex slaves for third-world savages, trannies and heebs.

Attached: 583px-Baphomet.png (583x768, 211K)

Owning a rifle doesn’t make you a infantryman any more than owning a piano makes you a pianist.

That's Progressivism, not entire Left Wing you retarded brainlet.

These. The left aka the Jewish ran communists are first going to try and assimilate you through faulty arguments and then social shaming. If those dont work they will always go for the guns afterwards. All the boomers that sit around mouthing off about muh principles are going to be horribly surprised when the commissars kick in the doors and send billy boomer off to a gulag. The Reagan tier cucks going on about muh assault weapons are going to shit themselves when the commies are running around with (((government))) gifted guns. Fucking retards have no idea just how bad everything is going to get. If you're not prepping for a S.T.A.L.K.E.R. scenario you're only fooling yourself

Attached: 1563677407382.jpg (640x747, 81K)

Why do lefties always try to play this game?

I don't think you understand what "left wing" is, moron! Progressivism can swing to the "right" too. Left wing is emotion rooted and for that reason always all over the place. Right wing is logic based and tends to stay the same because logic rarely changes.

They don’t have principles, that’s why.

Stop trying to get them to be consistent in their worldview, they don’t give a duck about anything but winning

I can't wait to see Le Starbucks militias glittery pink guns covered in rainbow stickers with dildo shaped scopes and vape tank stocks.

Attached: pri_57536940.jpg (644x338, 53K)

because you and 99% of people on this board are too fucking retarded to understand that liberals and leftists aren't the same thing

>Progressivism
is what Woodrow Wilson labeled his version of implementing totalitarianism.

>New Deal Liberalism
is what Roosevelt labeled his version of implementing totalitarianism.

>Totaliarianism
always left wing. Fascism, Communism, absolute Monarchism. Figuratively all the same thing with different banners people are forced to march under.

pointing out differences between liberals and far leftists is only a "game" if the person you're explaining it to is extremely fucking stupid, i.e. most right wingers

Good. Leftist are extremely anti cop and military. The only reason cops and military do not see them as a threat is because they generally are also anti gun and unarmed. If they arm themselves cops and military will see them as a threat. They are dumb enough to try and fight the cops and military so when your enemy is making a mistake just sit back and watch. This shits gonna be like Waco, Texas on a massive scale

There is no difference. The game is pretending that there is. Do you actually think you're fooling anyone?

please enlighten us with your "wisdom"

So instead of me being killed by third-worlders, you want me to starve to death or die in a labor camp or be killed in a cultural revolution. Glad you cleared that up.

You do know there are left wingers in the police and military right? 99% of non whites are not going to fight for anything even resembling white america and then you have all the traitorous whites that hate white people in general. Leftists are actually extremely pro police state but since we're not under a Stalinesque regime quite yet they're very critical of the government. If every head of every police department was a commissar then you'll see lefties cheer for the police as they kill all those raycist nazis

Attached: 1563675049303.jpg (400x400, 11K)

broadly speaking, liberals believe in gradually reforming capitalism over time and leftists believe in its violent overthrow. i'm sure you can figure out which one of those two groups would think it's a good thing for citizens to be armed

you in particular, yes

>>You do know there are left wingers in the police and military right?

Yeah like how many1%-3%? I’ve never met any

we'll see in 2020 elections which group falls where

>want violent overthrow of government
>this election will show me what they really think
can conservatives just not be retarded for like 5 minutes jesus

communist revolutions don't happen with elections, smart guy

conservatives don't want "violent overthrow of gov't", they want small gov't

>Gender Justice League
Are they in anyway affiliated with the GNAA (that's Gay Nigger Association of America for newfags)? It certainly sounds like a troll name.

Attached: GNAA.png (390x129, 3K)

im talking about leftists. commie flag explained the difference between left and liberal and literally minutes later you're already back to treating them as the same group and assuming anyone left of center is interested in voting/elections

What the fuck?

kcls.bibliocommons.com/events/5ccb6f7296bf093a00d8903f

Attached: 1514347344062.gif (400x204, 44K)

are you telling me that Progressivism goes upward direction instead of left or right? or which is it?

Attached: LiveLeak-dot-com-BGentle_1563834924.gif (480x270, 3.49M)

Exactly, which is why trying to "destroy the libs with facts and logic" is pointless. They will lie, cheat, steal, and kill to get their way unless they are met with overwhelming, brutal, violence in Minecraft

Attached: 1538972209930.jpg (600x443, 96K)

progressives (Sanders, Warren) are further left than liberals (Biden, Kamala), and communists (Stalin, Fidel) are further left than progressives

still to the left of Center

yes, in American politics they're all left of center. however, one of those groups (communists) is more pro-gun than the others for reasons i've already explained

so it's not "flip flopping" or hypocrisy for some left of center groups to like guns. it's because different left of center groups genuinely have different positions on guns

then those groups should isolate themselves from one another and no walk under unified banner of "Democrats"

the unified banner of Democrats is a figment of your imagination. the Democratic party is mostly centrists and liberals, a few progressives, and zero communists. as i've already explained, communists generally don't vote and so don't call themselves Democrats at all

even most progressives are only Democrats out of pragmatism, because in the US there are only two viable parties and for a number of reasons it doesn't look like that's gonna change anytime soon

Attached: quote-under-no-pretext-should-arms-and-ammunition-be-surrendered-any-attempt-to-disarm-the-karl-marx (850x400, 61K)

This is honestly about the 10th or 11th "mainstream" article demanding leftists pick up firearms for the sole purpose of killing their countrymen. Not self-defense. Not in defiance of tyranny. But just to shoot the "nazis" (aka, normal people) because (((a journalist))) told them they have to.

These fucking Deep State kikes are terrified about losing power and want to start a war in America to avoid it, with the goal of killing off any white opposition.

nothing ever happens

you should probably watch Democratic debates that been televised so far.

By the way, that "drag queen story hour" had two confirmed convicted pedophiles. So people were absolutely correct in protesting it.

Attached: before and after.jpg (1479x596, 246K)

Came here to say this. Ironic that some of them are unintentionally redpilling themselves.

I can't wait until "lobster backs" becomes an insult again

Attached: Lobsters.png (850x850, 1.09M)

literally all of the major candidates pushing progressive policies are full of shit, besides Sanders and Warren. if anyone else wins the nomination they'll start walking back any progressive promises immediately

>besides Sanders and Warren
Tripps aside, trusting the jew Bernie is hilarious, he sold his commie sickle and hammer in the 80's. Warren? You must be kidding me. She lied her entire life to make her carear. Whoa to the Dems if this is their best. Begone meme boy.