CANADA is COLLAPSING

Prices for everything have ballooned in the last 3 or so years. Dairy cartel is run by (((montreal mafia))). They have a communist quota system on all dairy and pultry and have since pierre trudeau put system in place. Their lobby group spends hundreds of millions a year pushing policy and backing candidates. Look up maxime berniers book chapter and why he was kicked from conservatives. Look up the votes for conservative leadership and how eventual winner andrew scheer joked in parliament about how he had no idea how he won while chugging a carton of milk.

Eu free trade Agreement last summer was fucked because of dairy concessions they refused to give to italy. Nafta talls stalled and ended horribly for us with massive money loss from tariffs because they fucked over american farmers for so long. Especially with diafiltered milk process they retroactively banned, costing millions to us dairy. Refusing to budge on dairy and poultry for new agreement cost canada billions and fucked us for the next decade.

Thats how much power they have. The quota lets them set whatever price they need to be profitable. If anyone caught producing more milk than their quota, they visit his farm and often times kill his cows to send a message. What used to be thousands of dairy farmers is now a handful of kikes woth full control of industry.

The ripple effect on trade and our other i dustries is huge. Bread has gone from $1.99 a loaf to about $4 aceoss the board. Hotdog buns are about $3.50 for 6 to 8 buns. Milk is constantly rising and $4-8 depending on size. Chicken is so expensive that a pack of uncooked wings are about $10-12. Breasts are the insane prices you see posted. Theres no alternative. Majority wait for sales now and freeze most of their chicken. Its very difficult to just go buy chicken if you want it that day.

About 4 years ago i would buy tbones and striploins at sobeys regularly and get 2 for $10-15 depending if i waited for a sale.

Attached: canadian paypigs vs UK consumer.jpg (1577x1021, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tzx2dY6mW5A
thebovine.wordpress.com/2012/01/26/raw-milk-in-poland-interview-with-a-polish-raw-milk-vending-machine-maker/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Today, a single tbone csts between $15 and $24. Theres been one sale this summer where they were affordable arou d canada day. You got 2 ln the small side/thin for about $15. Roughly half size i used to get weekly few years back and no sale. Its insane.

Bags of chips are off the charts. Ms vickies is a kettle cooked chip and you used to get on sale every other week 2 for 5. They are 2 for $7 now and $4 a bag regular. Lays and ruffles and others are all similar prices. Pop used to be 2L (big bottle for americans) for $1 of coke or pepsi on sale, which was usually every month. A sale price today is buy 4 for $5. $1.25 each or 25% increase. This is a "sale". Dont forget environmental fees on top of that.

Cereal is like $10 a box. Orange juices is $5-9 depending on size. A fucking pepper is like $4.99. Soggy rubber broccoli is like $5 a head. A bagged salad is $8 and usually browned edges on lettuce and practically expired. Do not buy flour to bake your own food or sugar or vanilla unless you are extremely well off. Sandwich meats are $5-7 a pack that makes maybe 2 decent sandwiches or 4 or 5 single see thru meat filled sandwiches. Bacon is $7 a pound. Do not buy fresh fruit. Its like they want people to live off mcdoubles.

None of these are included in our floating basket of goods for inflation. Canada is fine. Stop being racist you bigot. Heres a 5 star hotel for mohammed and $2000 a month and free taxis anywhere they need tp go. Oh, your parents are on old age? They get $800 each. Fuck you bigot. They eant dental and prescriptions too? Mohammed needs that for his 8 kids, we cant help you fuck off.

Gdp is negative but creative math has them srating its like 0.5%. Its a joke. America booming, were dying, but we have most refugees taken in the world and no work or jobs. Losing jobs in fucki g summer by thousands. But no inflation guys! Everythings great. Oh ya, gas is gone insane too. $1.00 a litre in spring. 1.30 now.thats over $5 a gallon

Attached: $17 loss leader steak.jpg (4160x3120, 3M)

I agree op but people will just put things on their credit cards and justify it. I've cut back and made a lot of sacrifices but others aren't willing to do the same.

SEND HELP

Attached: tfw leaf.jpg (453x453, 53K)

Celery is pronounced Salary in Canada

>Canada
>One Salad costs $14

Attached: $14 salad.png (1792x1016, 2.62M)

ask yourself, what would she do

Attached: 1563747303913.jpg (604x453, 55K)

Not where I shop but it's not far off. Usually between 8-12 dollars.

A FUCKING LEAF

Attached: trudeau 4.jpg (780x585, 62K)

Stop posting Eskimo prices you mongo

Kek

God I wish milk was cheaper.

Attached: polcompass9.png (2000x2177, 2.36M)

P R I C E T A G S
R
I
C
E

T
A
G
S

Attached: aiportraits_1563604621.jpg (512x512, 30K)

God I love these threads. So many salty c(an)ucks always come flooding in.

Attached: 1469114488405.png (262x192, 39K)

>$8-12 for some lettuce, dried bread and sauce
>this is ok

>4 tomatoes
$7

Attached: $7 tomatoes.png (1006x754, 1.6M)

>one bell pepper
>$3.13

Attached: $3 bell pepper.png (674x845, 531K)

How do you guys afford this? Is everybody paid a very high wage?

dont buy dairy products dude.

pasturised milk is garbage for your health. Empty calories.

Unless you can get raw milk, dont bother with it.

Attached: 1559821647161.jpg (1080x1350, 265K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Tzx2dY6mW5A

More on raw milk and pasturization.

Attached: 1385242594-452.jpg (3000x1855, 1.42M)

And?
its not like youre going to do anything about it

Literally my nieces ex boyfriends mom that crazy cunt is.

What the fuck are you talking about? 1L of 2% milk is 500 calories and contains huge amounts of calcium (strengthens bones and prevents perosis) and potassium (lowers blood pressure and counteracts high sodium).

Milk is one of the healthiest things you can drink, if you're White that is.

I will posit the following: Have you ever seen a nigger drink milk?

I personally never have.

Attached: nigger milk map.png (2535x1263, 445K)

Something something something groceryjew thread
Scheer’s still losing

Attached: 64F3092C-E549-4973-A7E6-C047F8886AEB.jpg (1200x838, 229K)

It's really ridiculous here.

Attached: Screenshot_20190722-163933_Gallery.jpg (1080x1920, 1.13M)

Yeah, but processed milk breaks down practically all the vitamins and minerals.

up untill the 1900s nearly all milk was consumed raw.

raw milk is heavy in probiotic positive bacteria that have major benefits for your digestive system. These are removed through pasturization.

Raw milk also contains far more omega 3 acids than store-garbage.

Essentially; In theory, pasteurization may seem beneficial, but it actually reduces the quality of milk. The heat transforms the structure of the milk proteins to a shape your body is not able to process. It also destroys the naturally occurring probiotics that can benefit your digestive system. As a result, this creates a blank slate where harmful bacteria can proliferate, turning the milk sour and causing digestive problems when consumed.

Im not advocating against milk, just the processed stuff you find in the store.

Attached: Dbq7vTiXkAEAsHt.jpg (831x624, 116K)

Ok, well in Poland you can buy multiple tiers of raw/processed milk

>thebovine.wordpress.com/2012/01/26/raw-milk-in-poland-interview-with-a-polish-raw-milk-vending-machine-maker/

Does this make you horny?

Attached: kurwa mleko.jpg (770x200, 25K)

Apparently you took this in-store price yesterday according to your screenshot, yet the date was 3 weeks ago.

What kind of CGDF operation is this?

Attached: 1562230282169.jpg (1280x720, 82K)