Over 10,000 lies and counting ever since he was elected. This is shameful. We have to spread his shame!

Over 10,000 lies and counting ever since he was elected. This is shameful. We have to spread his shame!

Attached: CF7332AC-59E1-4566-A28F-7F41F4FAA850.jpg (1601x2048, 375K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0M3Z4eE6cJA
twitter.com/jabinbotsford/status/1150855138086707200
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1153281480073908224
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You are going to die in the coming civil war.

>2 pages
>LITERALLY REAMS
Yeah, the WaPo really can't help their lies, can they?

Attached: 1562802633200.jpg (720x720, 194K)

yes, spread the shame.
youtube.com/watch?v=0M3Z4eE6cJA

Attached: 1563700309263.jpg (219x230, 8K)

those are his fucking notes, dumbass, nobody capitalizes SAD except Trump.

Yeah nice job showing just one of his two tweets out of context faggot.

Attached: REAMS OF PAPER.png (860x848, 142K)

>imagine your signature move being all capping the word SAD

my sides

test

Can you, for the love of God, stop posting your cringe. "Spread his shame", fuck off. I'm so sick of you Blue Check posters on my board. I'm so sick of hearing from brainless mongs on this board and on the news in my waking life how BAD everything the right stands for is. I know you're doing it for (You)'s, I know you might be a shill, but Christ get a real fucking life dude. Fuck off my board.

Did anybody keep track of the number of lies Obama told?

n

It would be a bloodbath as they try to smack us with their dirty dildos whilst we are free-firing away.

3% economic growth is no lie
obama gave nothing but excuses.

OY VEY ISRAEL! MIGA MIGA!

The Dems attempted a coup d'etat and you're complaining about this? Shame on you.

OP BTFO. Sage

The tweet from the basedgoy doesn’t confirm or deny the issue. The picture only shows two pages of notes in size 18 font with massive spacing and his adjectives underlined with a black sharpie. Fake outrage strikes again.

>Over 10,000 lies and counting ever since he was elected.
Complete horseshit. The guy can't make a joke or playful exaggeration without you fags going "t-that's technically a lie! add it to the list!"

Attached: FACT CHECK.png (813x621, 224K)

test - captcha is fucky today

anyone who still supports this puppet is either a zionist shill, tranny or a sub 50 iq person.

>i wrote those notes!11!!
>b-b-but i also had to remark how to pronounce al-qaeda
What a fucking nigger. He needs 40pt size notes written in third grade style, and on top of that requires pronunciation respelling.

We can't even tell who's hands those are our if that is his handwriting... This isn't really evidence at all

Attached: CuXx69VXEAAtFpy.jpg (1023x731, 84K)

OP FATALLY BTFO. Must have written the article himself. Saged

There’s no source. When OP doesn’t post a source it’s always because he’s twisting it.
Even the twitter post. It’s about separate press conferences a week apart. That’s all these shills have are lies.

>We can't even tell who's hands those are
twitter.com/jabinbotsford/status/1150855138086707200

Attached: 1552735313727.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

Why would OP lie like that?

It's fake i photo shopped it

It is written, "do not lie" and it is written, "do not do what you hate" and it is written, "Love thy neighbor as yourself" and it is written, "what good is salt that has lost its saltiness?" and it is written, "ye are the salt of the Earth", yet there is no commandment itself which says "thou shalt not lie", for if this were so no one would be able to rest. Though there is the commandment "Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor", which is an intentional lie. An unintentional lie is forgivable, and in context relatively natural.

Though there is no real such thing as a "white lie", all lies darken, hence you close your eyes when you rest.

>About Israel... oh and also our country
>America first

>ALCAIDA
LOL

Attached: 1503371818299.jpg (780x438, 59K)

>gets shown to be blatantly full of shit
>"t-they hate Jews right? just imply he's a Jew shill for pointing out our bullshit!"

Accuse your enemies of your own crimes and all that huh?

Attached: pPdNZ3c.jpg (818x503, 163K)

>remember sir put the protective glasses on or youll go blind
>trump stares directly into the sun without them
>is fine
those jews selling those glasses eternally btfo

Fake.

Still my favorite.

AND

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1153281480073908224

It takes like two seconds to check it's true. You shills truly are pathetic.

Putting the CIA in alcaida is based and redpilled
Kruse also cut off the part that said “Hollywood pedos”

>everything I don't like is a lie

You boomers literally have no chance

IMAGINE BEING A LEFTY GERMAN SOVIET RAPE-BABY...

> SAD