BREAKING EPSTEIN OWNED 40 PERCENT OF A LIQUIDITY COMPANY THAT GOT A BAILOUT FROM THE FED

wallstreetonparade.com/2019/07/jeffrey-epstein-chaired-a-6-7-billion-company-that-documents-suggest-may-have-received-a-secret-federal-reserve-bailout/

HIS CRIMES ARE TRAILING INTO WALL STREET AND OTHER BANKING FUNDS NOW IF HE REVEALS EVERYTHING THIS COUNTRY IS OVER THE KIKES WONT LET US CATCH THEM

Attached: breakingnews.jpg (775x425, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4aiWz
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
youtu.be/44EvOqCMrIE
youtu.be/FuegEcB7QgI
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-07-18/epstein-s-socialite-pal-maxwell-asks-court-to-keep-files-sealed
whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: i am fucking white2.jpg (700x394, 201K)

FUCKING PEDOS BURN THEM ALL

but muh free markets. why didn't he regulate himself?

Attached: rich-spoiled-brats-torch-mercedes-and-flush-rolex-down-toilet-all-for-fun-world-of-buzz-6.gif (400x169, 1.18M)

kys

archive link archive.is/4aiWz

fucking script poster.

>X
>case about episten and the fed corruption
retard mongol, this is political not fucking paranormal.

FPBP

>Op has 1 post by this id. This is a shill thread.

>he knows Epstein is tied into the royal family

Attached: 251236985.png (1043x927, 2.22M)

Attached: hello i am huwhite40.jpg (599x403, 113K)

Collusion with the government =/= free markets

neat

Implying a government would be better

He is going to get CLINTONED soon, I can feel it

it's happening

Epstein's Jew Crew did 9/11 with remote autopilot hijacking and facilitated the '08 crash & bailout by blackmailing pedophile faggots.

He had Tony Blair and the heads of the CIA & NRO in his pocket, Bush was already part of a compromised family. He had Andrew Cuomo camerasnare'd and he was working with Eliot Spitzer so it was a walk in the park to do it.

Attached: 1563752343856.png (458x978, 961K)

QUADS OF FORTH DIMENSIONAL CHESS CONFIRM THIS HAPPENING

Attached: Checked.png (1054x736, 758K)

quads bump for justice

Attached: fagstein.png (616x854, 407K)

holy shit and that get

Checked. Epstein is TOO BIG TO PROSECUTE and he must be let go and given a constant supply of underage girls or this country is DOOMED!

What does this mean

Jow Forums JUST WENT DOWN

on ur mom

oh yea i feel it

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

youtu.be/44EvOqCMrIE

Attached: 1270428413421.jpg (1680x1050, 182K)

MOSSAD GET SHITTED
THE TIME IS NOW

Seems increasingly obvious that we need a total and complete reset.

youtu.be/FuegEcB7QgI

Video speaks for itself.

checked no breaks on this train were gunning for king nigger

He's bigger than the Clintons.
I don't think you understand the scope of this case. He is the main figure connecting a HUGE network of evil kikes that traffic children and blackmail governments with crimes against children.
The Clintons are big, but they aren't quite this big. They're probably going down too.

Remember when Trump tweeted this?
>Oh it’s just a Sheriff’s badge Moshe, calm down!
You better believe it’s fucking happening

Attached: CDC47E21-A0F5-4132-BB6C-7FF1C71B33C0.jpg (683x389, 60K)

>them digits
Full fucking fuhrer happening.

Attached: gas.png (506x378, 309K)

Delicious digits, user.
Also, bump.

Attached: lmfvc1g6mrjlkqiotrcv.gif (800x386, 3.27M)

>government bailout
>free market

Attached: blet.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

So much evidence is gonna get lost in this case.

Attached: 1560769438412.jpg (1024x818, 549K)

Don't be too harsh, it's communist

ok. enough.
take out all these pedo kikes once and for all.
this is absolutely fucking disgusting.

this has gone on for TOO LONG.
and TOO FAR.

DEATH OR FUCK OFF.
DO IT.

DO . IT. RIGHT. FUCKING NOW.

RIGHT NOW.

NOT IN a FEW DAYS.
NOT NEXT WEEK.

NOT GIVE THEM 2 WEEKS.

STOP DICKING AROUND AND GET IT DONE RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

Attached: 1551477157000.gif (250x195, 801K)

Checked on these

Literally black fiat money, literally completely the states fault.

>> hhuuuurrrrrrr reeegurrrrlllatreee

Nice quads
So epstein raped kids and the global economy eh

no wonder he's a longtime friend of Trump.

When trump is officially outed as a pedo we will celebrate diddling kids for he is our God emperor

Nothing will ever happen. Acosta and Epstein was the sacrifice, and there will be no others.
Jeffrey Epstein's Socialite Pal Ghislaine Maxwell Asks Court to Keep Files Sealed
By Erik Larson
July 18, 2019, 10:50 AM EDT Updated on July 18, 2019, 2:51 PM EDT
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-07-18/epstein-s-socialite-pal-maxwell-asks-court-to-keep-files-sealed

What about the next day?

What happens after this and that? Where do we go from there?
This question of the future being uncertain, and the attempts of some civilizations to use what they believe is "time travel" to keep things the same.
Time travel is a very rudimentary understanding of something actual, but the concept of traveling through time as though you weren't already traveling through it, is similar to the popular "space-travel". It's a hilariously meaningless term.
Places in time are places in space. All time has space, all space has place, and of course, all space has it's space. It is written: "The earth produced vegetation, seed-bearing plants according to their kinds and trees bearing fruit with seed according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good."

According to their own kind. Time according to it's time, and space according to it's space.
If you ever tried asking super intelligent alien civilizations what it all is, all they can really do is talk around the word "Source", in other words: "We don't know everything, God is real".

I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America, find that the prevalence and severity of human rights abuse and corruption that have their source, in whole or in substantial part, outside the United States, such as those committed or directed by persons listed in the Annex to this order, have reached such scope and gravity that they threaten the stability of international political and economic systems. Human rights abuse and corruption undermine the values that form an essential foundation of stable, secure, and functioning societies; have devastating impacts on individuals; weaken democratic institutions; degrade the rule of law; perpetuate violent conflicts; facilitate the activities of dangerous persons; and undermine economic markets. The United States seeks to impose tangible and significant consequences on those who commit serious human rights abuse or engage in corruption, as well as to protect the financial system of the United States from abuse by these same persons.

I therefore determine that serious human rights abuse and corruption around the world constitute an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security, foreign policy, and economy of the United States, and I hereby declare a national emergency to deal with that threat.

I hereby determine and order:

Section 1. (a) All property and interests in property that are in the United States, that hereafter come within the United States, or that are or hereafter come within the possession or control of any United States person of the following persons are blocked and may not be transferred, paid, exported, withdrawn, or otherwise dealt in:

(i) the persons listed in the Annex to this order;

(ii) any foreign person determined by the Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Secretary of State and the Attorney General:

(A) to be responsible for or complicit in, or to have directly or indirectly engaged in, serious human rights abuse;

(B) to be a current or former government official, or a person acting for or on behalf of such an official, who is responsible for or complicit in, or has directly or indirectly engaged in:

(1) corruption, including the misappropriation of state assets, the expropriation of private assets for personal gain, corruption related to government contracts or the extraction of natural resources, or bribery; or

4th reich soon

Attached: 2525523.jpg (238x212, 7K)

(2) the transfer or the facilitation of the transfer of the proceeds of corruption;

(C) to be or have been a leader or official of:

(1) an entity, including any government entity, that has engaged in, or whose members have engaged in, any of the activities described in subsections (ii)(A), (ii)(B)(1), or (ii)(B)(2) of this section relating to the leader’s or official’s tenure; or

(2) an entity whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to this order as a result of activities related to the leader’s or official’s tenure; or

(D) to have attempted to engage in any of the activities described in subsections (ii)(A), (ii)(B)(1), or (ii)(B)(2) of this section; and

(iii) any person determined by the Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Secretary of State and the Attorney General:

(A) to have materially assisted, sponsored, or provided financial, material, or technological support for, or goods or services to or in support of:

(1) any activity described in subsections (ii)(A), (ii)(B)(1), or (ii)(B)(2) of this section that is conducted by a foreign person;

(2) any person whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to this order; or

(3) any entity, including any government entity, that has engaged in, or whose members have engaged in, any of the activities described in subsections (ii)(A), (ii)(B)(1), or (ii)(B)(2) of this section, where the activity is conducted by a foreign person;

(checked)
nice quads bro

Etc....

whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/

Bump

Hm... What are the chances that Epstein is actually serving the US Deep State instead of international agencies?

Attached: 1563572035669.png (200x225, 64K)

Sauce?

The chances are 100% that the (((deep state))) and the (((international agencies))) are one and the same

Can we just kill all Jews and eliminate the problem?

Soon

Liquid Funding Ltd. was formerly a subsidiary The Bear Stearns Companies, LLC.

I want to see the naming of the other 60% stakeholder(s).

you think the elites don't sacrifice some for the greater goal? i think all of this shit is planned

I demand to be deputized and given fair compensation for each Jew skull I collect.

QUAD DAMAGE!

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD

Attached: 1549589719147.png (666x666, 557K)

lol if this is how the country goes down: crashing a and napalming a massive pedo/blackmail/CIA/MI6/Mossad operation, then so mote it be

i still don't believe anything significant will happen. I just don't believe we live in a just world where the good guys win.

What's scarier is that we are the only good guys left.

FUCKING CHECKED.

Some major shit is going to happen in retaliation. The UK might start a war with Iran just to cover this up/distract people and hope Epstein's bread crumbs dont lead back to Parliament .

Attached: 1559105293844.jpg (497x407, 48K)

Whoooa trips! Combined with OP’s quads, this means Kek is indeed with us. WE’RE GONNA MAKE IT, STRAP IN TIGHT BOYS!

Attached: 802cb6fad4e8435bcc9c82a9edce7be9-d.jpg (298x475, 60K)

Behold, the greatest of faggotry one can find on Jow Forums

these fucking digits
we have opened the gates to hell with this pedogate shit.
the whole world is going burn.

wallstreetonparade?
Come on now.

he's serving mossad in all likelihood

Checked. This really could be their complete undoing. It's gonna be quite the ride

>parliament
prince andrew was like clintons, pay-to-play political access.
he's sort of dropped out of the public eye since then, along with fergie, or so it seemed to me, but i dont read gossip shit so this is him back in the spotlight....*sips tea*

Attached: list.jpg (362x1024, 103K)

How far up was Epstein really? From the sound of it all, he seemed to be a ringLEADER

Taxes aren't just theft, taxes are theft that goes towards financing billionaires that rape your children, nigs on gibs that kill your children, and spics on gibs that replace your children.

The only answer to all these problems is to completely eliminate all taxes and gibs.

Yeah I forgot to mention Prince Andrew, it's pretty fucked. Maybe Andrew is why Markle is now a Royal.. I was thinking more Jimmy Saville and older Lords and MPs who may have flown the Lolita Express

I TOLD YOU GUYS THAT EPSTEIN HAS CONNECTIONS TO HIGH RANKING US GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS.

EVERYONE IS INVOLVED

TRUMP, CLINTON, PRINCE ANDREW, THE PENTAGON, THE US TREASURY, THE FBI, AND THE CIA, ALONG WITH MOSSAD.

THE WORLD IS RAN BY ELITE PEDOPHILES!

EVERYONE IS COMPROMISED!!!

Attached: 1526883868912.png (680x708, 387K)

Ashkenazi kikes helping other Ashkenazi kikes... They'll lie and protect eachother too... Holocaust 2.0, when?

This guy is far more powerful than Clinton, wouldn't surprise me if it turned out he was the great grandson of a Rothschild.

INDUCING HEART ATTACKS AS A FORM OF ASSASSINATION
Another very interesting thing was heart attacks. He said, "There is now a way to simulate a real heart attack. It can be used as a means of assassination." Only a very skilled pathologist who knew exactly what to look for at an autopsy, could distinguish this from the real thing. I thought that was a very surprising and shocking thing to hear from this particular man at that particular time.

werwerwer

FUCKKKKKKK

>facehand
kekd

Attached: atomictemplecloud.jpg (800x633, 105K)

Attached: 1234873.jpg (750x1130, 77K)

trump is responsible of puting all of this to the light

we dont live in a free market

epstein is a mossad blackmail agent, completely financed by israel as a tool to get dirt on as many american public figure as possible, this is proven by the fact that epstein always attempted to invite as many celebrities or public figures as possible, and possibly bait them into going to his island

the first steps would be made in his mansion in new york, anyone deciding to go to the island pretty much took the bait and israel knew they could count on that for leverage in the american political system

He's not going to get clinton'd because he's not going to squeal.

The problem with clintoning him is that this doesn't magically end if he dies. It just raises more questions and increases the scope of the investigation.

>he's not going to squeal.
Shame that torture is ruled out, he should still have his finger nails ripped off even if it wouldn't make him talk

Idiot. Epstein is being funded by the US government and is using CIA tail numbers. He's working along Mossad agents for their global child trafficking ring. Everyone is complicit

Death to them all. Child raping jews.

I think you'll find many of these were done on the tarmac in the plane...
sound familiar? clinton meets lynch, just visiting planes on the tarmac, suddenly all the clinton's problems go away, even with the news nobody did anything.
so with epstein, they fly in, people visit the plane, get rocks off, drive away, money and video in the bank.
if they don't list every single person on the plane nobody cares and nobody checks despite the TSA seizing your toothbrush as a terrorist weapon when you go through the pleb checkpoints.
private plane? no searches, amirite, just going to do a little shoppingggg, visit the other private jets, one big happy fambly