Wow!! Is this true?

Wow!! Is this true?

Attached: 834a10e9c5ed8fbcb2aceedfee26765e-imagepng.png (833x1024, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

xtube.com/video-watch/white-top-black-trans-ass-37424981
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It has about as much truth to it as the holocaust.

lmao, the left just love fantasizing about bootyholes and rape

+75% of slave owners were jews

Wow, homosexuality is terrible!

Kike propaganda.

no it is some gay niggers fantasy.

lmao this is like fluffies but real life XD

GAAAAAAY

was this before or after turning slaves into lampshades?

It's very homophobic...

Attached: concerned.png (60x74, 4K)

It's the only language niggers understand.

So when niggers do it in prisons, should that be counted as cultural appropriation?

Did they repurpose some gay nigger's rape fantasy from his DeviantArt page for a woke meme?

Somebody just tool this as fact from the movie Django...this is reddit is cancer. The slave masters actually fucked the Women. There's definitely proof of that. This is another example of leftards shaming white men ironically throug homosexuality. I dont understand why leftards support fag sex but use it to shame people at the same time.

>God I wish that was me

Attached: 1563363125697.png (1010x727, 403K)

Saw it in Prosperi and Jacopetti's film Goodbye Uncle Tom so it must be true

Yes, brown bois were made for BWC

Attached: 1538129368731.jpg (538x759, 56K)

This sounds like some jew fever dream.

somebody obviously fucked a lot of niggers, details do not matter in the big picture.

Attached: 1522513616290.jpg (820x1020, 180K)

hot

>Wow!! Is this true?
I fucking hope so.

No, both miscegenation and homosexuality were very serious crimes. Not just legally but socially if you were caught having sex with a black woman that was it for you in society.

The only vauge exceptions and the source of the small amount of euro african population you see is so called freemen and women working in brothels when the nation was still very poor.

niggers were mostly owned by jews, who are inherently vicious, so it's pretty likely
I bet dindus liked it, though
fact is estrogen levels among their "males" are sky high, which explains the constant insecure muhdicking, the prison rapes, niggers being gay and trannies at ten times the rate of other races, etc
it's a known fact that all niggers are niggerfaggots, user

Attached: 1563806549772.webm (480x480, 2.23M)

based

Shows dominance yea? Mostly why they do it in prison is to show their dominance and have a warm hole to poke.

I cant believe all gays were slaveowners!

I hope so, but replace white with Jew. Never forget that 78% of slave owners were Jews and the rest were blacks.

Kek

It's the only language niggers understand.

>that webm
it's like someone walked into that room and asked how gay can one person be and suddenly the lights dimmed

Typical Democrats. They do the same thing today, but in reverse. The more they change, the more they stay the same.

Is this video filmed in a slave plantation?

The black women would be fingering themselves to this in reality not showing concern.

I don't know but I'm EXTREMELY hard right now.

Sodomy was punishable by death in those times. There was no death row, once convicted the sentence was carried out. This is a Facebook maymay intended to make black men angrier at white men.

wow I'm a faggot now.

happy hanukkah!

Wow so the south was full of Jews? Guess it wasn't so based after all. Tear down those statues.

This explains it.

They fucked black men because they hate Jesus!

You've heard it here first

it wasn't
0.02% of the population owned 90% of the slaves

no sorry they aren't even fit to be fucked

Attached: 1552508904197.jpg (816x900, 140K)

We wuz gettin sodomized an shiet.

>the worst atrocities a man can do to another man

Wew I thought of at least 5 before finishing the sentence. Mexico comes to mind

yep

Attached: tumblr_oyfpmphWck1w5fdfmo1_1280.jpg (1161x1280, 245K)

fag

that's a pol hoax. most white DNA in blacks is from the father's side and comes from the British Isles. Most slave owners were Anglos.

source: your ass
most slave owners were Anglos

HOW DARE YOU

Attached: 1552383504496.png (540x698, 274K)

>anglos
>White

Attached: 1556613024115.jpg (844x1078, 105K)

>Gay (((White))) Slavers

After the rape they where killed with a peddle powered brain smashing machine and turned into soap.

But in real talk it is very revealing, it shows the power of assertion over the negro mind. There is no historical evidence, not even accusations from abolitionists and it doesn't even make sense given how the culture of the time looked down upon sodomy and such publicly known sodomy would have been an extremely obvious route for the enemies of slavery to attack from. Despite that they still believe it.

most slave owners were Anglo and being gay is a choice

>top-left
volcel if you wouldn't

funny because that painting obviously depicts the master taking of his belt to whip the slaves bare ass.

it's not really buttfucking without some spanking too, desu

>Is this true?
Most likely yes. It's the kind of thing mentally ill faggots would do.

oh come on. you think slave owners never had gay sex with their slaves?

xtube.com/video-watch/white-top-black-trans-ass-37424981
here's me fucking a black mtf up the ass no homo

lol black boys are such cucks

Attached: 1555772350175.jpg (694x960, 61K)

mfw I notice this is a merchant

Hell is for ever!

Why are black people so likely to be homo and mentally ill

tru