I hear white and black supremist talk about ethno states alot, instead of bitching about it why not just make one?

I hear white and black supremist talk about ethno states alot, instead of bitching about it why not just make one?

Attached: youfucksshouldjustleaveyouregay.png (1080x810, 914K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mirL15zZYNc
youtube.com/watch?v=MkEqI3_J4xg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orania,_Northern_Cape
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tasty

Africans have an entire continent. There is no country without niggers.

that's a dude, faggot

there's different ethic groups though, just like how white people hate jews even though you're both white

I'm feeling patriotic

Attached: buttsecks.jpg (195x269, 8K)

Maybe North Korea? I hear Bhutan is also in isolation mode.

The state goes out of its way to stop you from organizing anything that purposefully excludes non-whites
>housing
>employment
>schools
All illegal to segregate

I feel like they're too lazy to actually do anything themselves

go buy land elsewhere. no one's stopping you.

White Nationalists are mostly hobbyists, few of us are actually willing to up and move to a specific place and work towards a real ethnostate. That and alot of us who are willing likely dont know the proper way to go about it. Thats changing now though thankfully.

Attached: F83BDFEB-5DE1-4888-9042-E025D01AC6F9.jpg (1037x1600, 191K)

white is not a race of people you misceginated euro-mutt

Jews aren't White

Tell me how that ethno state works out.

faith doesn't change the fact that you're white.

Looking good. Let’s see that dicc

who cares? It's just fucking skin.

All the land on earth is controlled by existing nation-states

Who would fund the black one though? Design the buildings, manage currency (they will laugh reading this, but nonetheless), enforce any of the laws, stop the inevitable war lords, etc.? They already have the largest, most fertile piece of land in the world, always have...still a complete shithole...

there's always been an ethnic superiority complex there.

And you can buy land from them.

you also have to admit that a lot of Africa is a shithole because of outside nations.

Do you think they will allow the development of autonomous regions

yeah won't care, there's already purely black/purely white countries doing good for themselves so you don't have to make your own.

What is even the point of your thread if you're just being lazily dismissive of every point

>a lot of Africa is a shithole because of outside nations.
Name one that isn't a shithole because of Africans. Not saying I don't think they've been brutally exploited at the hands of others or their own.

Because you can't. If you're caught barring someone of any race coming into an area, well I don't know what will happen, you'llprobably just get sued or something. But people tried that, and more sophisticated things, like 'black a block' - one black so as to not look racist, but only one so the property values don't crash. Even that got busted. We could make most of this whole racial tension go away if the govt would let whites have true, 'free association', where they can make compacts to sell, only to other whites. (This is one of Jared Taylor's talking points.)

>implying it isn't reflected in every imaginable statistic or sense
You can't imply that we aren't superior given that we are the only ones with positive lifetime budgetary impacts. Unironically pay for blacks here and in Africa. I'd rather just leave you all the fuck alone and let you do your thing undisurbed. Whatever happens happens. Launch a missle at us and we nuke you, but outside of that shit is gucci.

"I'm Not White I'm Jewish"
youtube.com/watch?v=mirL15zZYNc

>I hear white and black supremist talk about ethno states alot, instead of bitching about it why not just make one?
Because Jow Forums is about shitposting and not acting.

POC think they're white, but we huwhites know better.

not saying africans haven't fucked over themselves but a lot of countries were fucked over because of Europe.

Can you name a single country that's flourished as a result of independent Africans? Black ones obviously.

good point, user

Jews have an identifiable ethnicity that can be traced through genetic testing. Nice try Schlomo

Attached: finely-detailed-dna-pca-plot-jews-irish.png (1334x1067, 117K)

Jews are kind of yellow to be honest, senpai.

what makes you think im a guy anyways?
it's on your computer btw

>instead of bitching about it why not just make one?
My ancestors did make one. It's called the United States of America.

I am making one.

Yet they wanted all men to be equal here, you don't so make your own place or leave.

Africans and Asians have entire continents to themselves but if a White person wants a country to stop his race from being blended out of existence he's called a nazi-who-wants-to-kill-six-million-Jews

Attached: IMG_6729.jpg (690x665, 99K)

Yeah I'm hard pressed to think of ones that were harder fucked-over than Nazi German (see the Morgenthau Plan, and, the video Hellstorm) and Japan, yet, who are some of the leaders of the world economy, r/t_d immigrant?

Do I need to sic Lao Yang on you?

youtube.com/watch?v=MkEqI3_J4xg

Attached: Shameless Promotion for the NPI 2016 Fall Conference-meet-rdonald.jpg (1920x1080, 103K)

Attached: white genocide.png (1080x2160, 191K)

haha. the original constitution states that it applies to white males.

Attached: 1560022746494.gif (280x200, 764K)

Wakanda! its a black ethnostate with advanced technology! even tho its fictional its only thing blacks have

>Yet they wanted all men to be equal here
My ancestors, who were minutemen and Continental Army regulars who fought for American independence, wanted all free white men from Europe to be equal here. It's because they were the wealthy fifth and sixth sons of British noblemen and didn't have any inheritance.

America was created so all white European people could co-exist equally. It was a rebellion against social class, not a racially egalitarian revolution.

America is supposed to be a white ethnostate.

shouldn't have tried to take over the world.

if that was true (it isn't) shouldn't have came to a place with brown people, enslaved brown people and still let brown people freely work and fight for the country.

> goalposts nicely moved

already done.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orania,_Northern_Cape

>if that was true (it isn't)
It is.
>shouldn't have came to a place with brown people
They weren't everywhere and were happy living alongside us until they weren't.
>let brown people freely work and fight for the country.
Brown people will never be true Americans and should all leave or eat a bullet for invading our land. Only the descendants of black slaves who were brought here against their will deserve tolerance.

I guess you could technically say none since the ones that do the best are only doing the best because they're coastal countries that could trade easily

So far its going well, lotta new migrants to the Northwest recently and activism is ramping up

Turkish people colonized and genocided European Greeks for many many many years. But nobody says that the Turkish genocide of Greece needs to be held over their heads to shame them for the rest of time.

No, you only say that people need to be bullied for history when those people happen to be White.

"supremacists" don't exist retard. none of it is about supremacy. stop using that kike brainwashing term.

they were living happily until white/black settlers started murdering them for their land. if anyone should get out it's anyone who isn't a native.

I honestly don't care about the past, I believe it should be let go in order to progress and advance. identity politics are stupid.

>if anyone should get out it's anyone who isn't a native.
There are so few natives left in the United States that there would be nobody left to occupy the civilization that the European man created. Most of the worthwhile American Indians married into the European population and were absorbed into the gene pool.

Spics from south of the border aren't native to the land.

He's just a seething poopoo skin with an impenetrable victim complex

You claim that there is no such thing as the White race but you people have no problem identifying White people when it comes to their own unique white privilege, colonization of Africa, America and the Holocaust.

Of course only a genocidal maniac would try to say that a group doesnt exist while simultaneously supporting conditions being forced on that group leading it to being blended out of existence.

Diversity is a CODEWORD for White Genocide.

Anti-Racist is a CODEWORD for Anti-White.

Attached: IMG_6564.jpg (640x921, 153K)

Sauce on this tasty tranny?

Attached: fellowwhitepeople.jpg_large.jpg (2048x1024, 350K)

who cares if the country falls apart, it'll be in the hands of it's own. if the white man is so great he can go home and fix his own land.

America is the white man's land because we built the entire civilization that rests atop it.

they had to crush several civilizations to build their own.

the white man fled a white civilization to crush another civilization to build another civilization.

By alot of land in like rural areas and create it there like amicronation

You care very much about the past, that's why earlier in the thread you wouldn't shut up about how horrible And awful and terrible White people have been in the past. You people always hide when someone digs you up and exposes you as the Anti-White scum you are.

And by the way, the people responsible for "Identity politics" are the same ones trying to flood ALL White countries and ONLY White countries with hundreds of millions of non-Whites and telling Whites the solution to their quote "race" unquote problem is for Whites to blend together and create a quote "big happy mocha colored humanity" unquote.

Anti-Racist is a CODEWORD for anti-White

Diversity is a CODEWORD for White genocide.

Attached: IMG_6867.jpg (1024x635, 162K)

>they had to crush several civilizations to build their own.
That's patently untrue. Native Americans weren't widespread and their civilization had already peaked and was on a decline. Most of their population had been wiped out by a plague and there are many accounts of European explorers finding whole cities that were emptied of their people.

I don't care. I don't care at all. You use history to prove a point, I use history to prove a point.

>imagine believing everything your government tells you about what happened in history.

>only doing the best because they're coastal countries that could trade easily
Tell me about the most civil one without a high population of whites

you seem to have a grade school understanding of history. europeans and afrians were alot more nvolved with the death of native americans.

you realize that's a wide list right? there's not a lot of white people in Africa.

I watched something really interesting the other day based on how native americans had the only true democratic system. it was bottom up rather than top down based on tribes (equivalent of stat gov) that couldn't sign off on anything on a "federal" level without consensus of the locals. the only system where people actually saw a modicum of representation.

Then again they traded NYC for beads and shit so who is to say.

Attached: 1545316831258.jpg (345x336, 214K)

School teacher: “le eeeeeeeebil white man killed the glorious poc injuns”

Student, years later:

>lol imagine believing what your government tells you about history

They were fucked by themselves before they ever saw a white man. If you don't domesticate native flora and fauna, if you haven't done a damned thing with some of the richest land in the world and are still ooking about in the wilds by the time whitey shows up with guns? Not a lot of sympathy.

You seem to have a mindless golem's understanding of history, and only repeat revisionist talking points created to undermine the United States during the Cold War.

We see you, commie.

>doesn't like what I'm saying
>calls me commie
k

White self-segregation is literally illegal in the U.S.

yes there were area's were the natives died off, but Europeans didn't stick to the lands the natives weren't on now did they?

you can argue it all worked out in the greater good but people still bitch about "muh race"

Except you are supporting a genocidal crime against humanity. Nobody is flooding every single Asian country and ONLY Asian countries with hundreds of millions of non Asians and telling Asians they need to quote "relinquish identity politics" unquote and submit to their entire race being melted away globally by "diversity"

Attached: IMG_6868.jpg (1000x600, 143K)

still? that's disgusting.

but it's mostly white people telling other white people that.

This whole diversity and mocha colored humanity agenda is only being pushed in White countries. Object to it and you're a nazi who wants to kill six million Jews.

Attached: IMG_6824.jpg (1024x824, 110K)

I guess you could say Gabon or Mauritius

because you sound like whiny Nazi who keep crying because white skinned people won't exist in the next 50 years. It's just skin.

Normally when somebody supports the genocide of their own race isn't that called being a traitor?

Attached: IMG_6778.png (633x380, 52K)

Bro, just make your own internet

Same skin color doesnt mean the same species dumbass.

you are the same species dumbass. jews and white people are still fucking human.

Wait a minute, are you ACTUALLY admitting that there's an ongoing program of genocide being carried out against the White race and that you think it's going to work within the next 50 years?

Are you sure you didn't submit a typo or something?

Attached: IMG_6820.jpg (960x960, 136K)

No it's called being a racist retard

You have admitted that you are too much of a moron to know what a traitor is.

>didn't like what I said
>says I have no understanding of history
k

At least my comment is based in facts rather than your brainwashed conceptualization of history.

Race is more than just skin color. Pic related. The races have very different facial features. Even our skeletons are different. Forensics experts can identify a skeleton's race based on skull shape.

And those are only the visual differences.

Attached: albino_8635344.jpg (600x430, 204K)

it was a typo, I meant 150 but that my laptop glitch.

No there isn't an ongoing program to exterminate the whites. You guys have dropping birthrates and they aren't rising.

who cares?