Another white college girl found murdered

Ally Kostial has been found murdered 20 miles from ole Miss. Why does this keep fucking happening? Is this a new trend? Wonder what the suspect looks like this time?

Attached: D7829F9E-2471-4B89-87F7-CD20FC8A7DC3.jpg (750x1117, 488K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/us/ole-miss-student-from-missouri-found-dead-in-mississippi-foul-play-invovled-authorities-say
twitter.com/allykostial
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

toll status:

look at that neck and traps

pied

Do we have a database? Even if just this year?

toll paid in full

She was actually attractive. Pretty sad honestly. The wasted genes. Another potential white family erased from history.

Attached: 6A5A79E3-B073-4B04-81F1-16E4A138B7A1.jpg (614x689, 211K)

jesus. she's got a neck like gul dukat

I hope his father invites an illegal immigrant into his home.

>white girl
>ole miss
>inb4 it was niggers

We all know why this happens, we all know its gonna be some nigger, and it wont end as long as women are oblivious to danger when theyre thinkin with their cunts.

I live near Ol' Miss, I'm going to try to solver her murder.

Get higher standards

fuck off whiteknight

all white women are BBC lovers and hate us feminine white men

White thots pay the coal toll when they piss off their Buck Nigger boyfriend when his dirt nigger pal offers him 100 bucks to crack his white girls asshole open and she says no. Race traitors are worse then Niggers and deserve each and every torment for turning on their race. Fuck white thot race traitor whores. Fuck Niggers. Fuck kike Jews.

Based black men killing coalburners for us.

>student

Continuing Adult Education or are zoomer girls graduating High School looking like soccer moms?

Attached: 1563751752177_20190721203313166.jpg (323x403, 86K)

Someone check and see where shalom rubashkin has been the past couple days

get sex

Where link, faggot!?!?!?!?

Whos says all white men are feminine? This attitude is why our women go to black men

I don’t think she was burning coal, might be a kidnap situation. But if she was then the punishment fits the crime

Did she die in the watermelon patch?

>and her ears are way too pointy

she is good stock - her potential kids could have been chad and stacey

google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/us/ole-miss-student-from-missouri-found-dead-in-mississippi-foul-play-invovled-authorities-say

Her twitter is all retweets of niggers making jokes about drinking
twitter.com/allykostial

This user. What these fucking children on this board don't understand us when we lose one of these pretty and educated white girls we lose more generations of white people.

Attached: istockphoto-474511236-612x612.jpg (612x306, 35K)

That's the point you fucking retard
(((they))) want your shitty white whore bags to either breed with niggers or die. Erase the White race = No racism, no kkk, no fascist usa

Attached: 324132412341.jpg (401x316, 23K)

take a guess

Attached: n-word.jpg (653x581, 25K)

Kek

The war on White Women has begone they must breed away their disgusting corpse skin

You must be one of those people who hate white people so much you follow them around.

99% chance she's a sugar baby.

Did you miss the part where that one was fucking a nigger double her age?

>White kids
LEL

Attached: Canadian_Slut_F2JbZAO.jpg (1068x1200, 187K)

If she was fucking a non white dude I have zero sympathy for her

The youth has been described as a young teen who was a good boy and dindu nuffin.

>Another dead roastie

I fail to see the problem?

LMAO Jealous racist, colonialist, fascist pig?

Attached: B721Sd_IgAIbOUT.jpg (768x1024, 123K)

remember that girl who went into the wrong car and thought it was uber? they have 0 sense of danger

Daily reminder: There are more European men than European women.
Every lost woman is a lost womb to continue the tribe.

Whether thats from death,illness or coalburning.

Shit you’re right. Looks like she was infected with social media (((nigger propaganda.)))

I want to lick them

I cant stop imagine that girl getting fucked by that bbc

Sucking her lips while looking at her blue eyes, feeling her tight warm pussy while his tongue dance with her tongue

Well you dont Want to fight, you can make a group that focus on beating black males

Ur a fucktard

Soon.

Did she die from swallowing a coat hanger? Wtf that neck.

>colonialist
Right there you just admitted you were a inferior race. But yeah meme flag, stop trying so hard to troll me.

No, I didn't miss it. I waa digusted by it. I was disgusted that her white family were so cucked that they ALLOWED her to fuck a nigger. Even when she knew her life was in danger when she filed a restraining order, her sorry ass white family members didn't go kill that nigger before he could kill her.

My point is that everyone is responsible for their own choices, but white families in most of the US let their daughters down by not being firm enough to stop them from fucking niggers.

Even if the white girl doesn't fuck niggers but gets kidnapped, raped and killed by a nigger, none of these families go out and eradicate the children of the niggers family.

I'm sure and i haven't heard or read anything yet, but I'm sure she was burning coal and toll was paid in full

I’ve noticed this phenomena. White parents are afraid to be called racists. But the real facilitator is the white mother...often times the mothers encourage being a slut because they feel stuck in a marriage. They resent white males and pass that resentment into the daughter. The white mother wants to vicariously live through the daughter..so they encourage multiple boyfriends and promiscuity

Idd, whites are the only racists and tribes in Africa definitely do not kill each other

kek you white guys are so cringey

Nothing of value lost

Attached: b7d.jpg (680x680, 32K)

And gives him her old room.

Why is her mom smiling?

Leave some fried chicken under the old oak tree

Ole miss....

Oh boy, I'm seeing a lot of sympathy here and I might hold off on that. There's a very high chance this could be toll paid. Just sayin...

How do you know she was a coal burner? Any proofs yet?
Maybe she was just an innocent victim.

Nobody cares.

Because it's Mississippi. You'd know if you lived in America. That's the poorest nigger infested state in America

>Another potential white family erased from history.

Except that pic is a Jew. And you're shifty as fuck. I haven't been on much today but there's another exact thread up "why does this keep happening?" With the same dead "white woman".

Any anons confirm this thread being shilled? Why is it being shilled exactly? Why is this pic of a fucking Jew and yet this user sounds almost demoralised by another "white erased from history"?

based on her twitter it was most likely a toll paid situation. and nothing of value was lost. another dead liberal white girl.

i will only feel sadness if the victim is was at least aware of all the crazy shit happening: vaccines, chemtrails, toxins in the food/water/air, fed bankers, etc.

She literally looks retarded

She’s not Jewish she’s Christian. Fuck stick

Everyday white women to not judge other races then they end up dead near a lake

She’s a MAGA supporter

But most parents around here are racist as fuck and would beat the shit outta their daughter if they found them hanging out/dating whatever with a nigger

You do realize that you also were a colony at one point?

I agree, but if my sister was killed by a nigger tomorrow, I would spend the next week trying to locate that niggers family and kill them. If he had no family or I couldn't find them, I'd go into a nigger community and shoot ad many as I could.
>inb4 glow nigger
I'm a firm believer in vengeance, and that the only way to satisfy the loss of life is more loss of life.

To be fair, it could've just been a nigger rapist and not a nigger boyfriend.

>Wonder what the suspect looks like this time?

A nog obviously.

and this is why we have a zoyboy epidemic, men aren't breeding strong robust women

Attached: 664.jpg (558x614, 18K)

Cuz the incel rebellion has already begun. Yes, ethnics are patrolling thots. Probably an incel

Attached: tyrones harem.jpg (960x718, 68K)

Not for long :^)

The pic you posted is a Jewess, nonetheless. My jewdar is so honed I can even sense if I'm speaking to a Neanderthal through text format.

Attached: images (8).jpg (274x184, 11K)

And we told our captors to fuck off. Unlike Africa, where the captors were just guilted into leaving.

>imagine believing this

I hope she was a genetic dead end and didn't have any nogglings. Dead end either way, but at least there are less shit skins in the world now that this cunt is removed.

Paid

Same Killer as Jonathan Nichols and Linda Collins Smith

He's held out for some time in the area IMO

Waiting to kill another

These are slide posts like you were saying

Good Call on that one

Name is on list from Israeli Agents from Urban Moving Systems

These are either their team.....or they are the Prince and James Reece crew from Constellis/Blackwater

The only two that have been seen in the ciphers

I thought it was Louisiana, but OK.

Attached: 911 Contact List First Observations.jpg (2383x1175, 644K)

And if you read the article it clearly states she was from Saint Louis, MO. Lots of nigger apologists around there.

>he doesn't know thst Jewish is a race and not just a religion
Lol, what a fucking retard.

"Oh no."
t. That roastie

I live in a small town in Mississippi. this is not true. I hear the "democrats are the real racists" boomer shit all of the time

you are correct

7/10 tbqh. Big cheeks.

Only 13 of 50 states were ever colonies. America wasn't just one big colony in 1775.

This almost made me piss myself

Let's assume it was a Negro, since it is a dead blonde girl in Mississippi.

What is the reason for Negroes killing these women? Is it just for no reason at all? Is it some sort of reoccurring disagreement / dispute that always reveals itself during a Negro-White relationship? What exactly entices the Negro to activate his inner chimp?

>racist as fuck
>send daughter to jiggaboo infested state school
Obviously not racist enough.

Part of the appeal of sex is the extreme intimacy. I would imagine that murdering someone is even more intimate

The very nature of modern white women makes them hard to deal with. Niggers fantasize about them, until they are in a relationship with them and realize what narcissistic cunts they are

This is how their instruction list breaks down

Attached: 911 Dancing Israeli Hit List.jpg (2525x2850, 1.57M)

I think its because she has tiny shoulders

Madonna-whore complex?