ERDOGAN DED

ERDOGAN DED

twitter.com/ThreatJournal/status/1153360154613747718

At least THREE Arab media outlets reporting Turkish President
@RTErdogan
dead of a heart attack. If true, this will have massive implications for #Turkey, Syria, Iraq, #NATO, Russia.

(link: alraeesnews.com/31819) alraeesnews.com/31819

(link: news-sinaa.com/mix/5482467/) news-sinaa.com/mix/5482467/

(link: palsawa.com/post/216261/) palsawa.com/post/216261/

Attached: Screenshot_20190722-154712.png (1200x1920, 547K)

Other urls found in this thread:

military.com/video/guns/pistols/cias-secret-heart-attack-gun/2555371072001
ahvalnews.com/july-15/russia-offers-assistance-president-erdogan-night-attempted-coup-kathimerini
breakingisraelnews.com/133741/ancient-prophecy-of-lunar-eclipse-a-sultan-will-die-suddenly/
qasioun-news.com/en/news/show/22369/Erdogan_Denies_Rumors_About_A_Heart_Attack_In_US
youtu.be/yprjFX7E148?t=3847
middleeasteye.net/opinion/who-killed-mohamed-morsi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sultan_Ahmed_Mosque
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

These are not major Arab outlets.
Egypt has a rivalry relation with Turkey because of the Muslim Brotherhood so I won’t take Egyptian outlet as honest about this.

Now that would be a happening. I doubt it though

Attached: 1546146720717.jpg (1023x576, 65K)

Fake news, sadly.

>first answers are from germany
lmao

UMA

WTF I hate watermelons now

Attached: 81sWz6iuPCL.jpg (1510x2213, 492K)

Stop reposting your shit, no one cares nigger

S

Trump curse strikes again.

Attached: 1557275610594m.jpg (1024x684, 81K)

He's not dead, he's in Tehran. It's supposed to be hush hush.

OH SHIT

Bump. If true this is huge.

I find it interesting that when I googled relevant keywords, I find recent articles of Erdogan saying Morsi from Egypt was killed and didn't die a natural death as reported. What a coincidence

Attached: 1539560990840.png (646x595, 304K)

S if true

unironically large if accurate

holy fucking shit boys

two scoops is next

WTF, Erdogan just flew over my house?!

Pls pls pls let it be trve
Ill worship this fkn horrible website forever

FUCK YOU OP
literally fake news (bigly)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-22 at 6.23.55 PM.png (926x284, 51K)

Would genuinely lol if this is true. The sand nigger has been talking up the turk ethno invasion of Europe for years.

The CIA developed a heart attack gun back in the 1960s.

military.com/video/guns/pistols/cias-secret-heart-attack-gun/2555371072001

Checked

Attached: 1559927550491.jpg (600x377, 88K)

Counterfeit and homosexual.
OP still swallows cock on a daily basis and has no intention to stop in the foreseeable future

Fake news, there was an attempted coup though.

ahvalnews.com/july-15/russia-offers-assistance-president-erdogan-night-attempted-coup-kathimerini

Gold is still correcting last week's gains in the overseas market, so false. The gold market is autistically sensitive to acute major world events, and so no bump, no happening.

It's as easy as that to confirm this crap.

So? Erdoroach is alive and completely healthy

breakingisraelnews.com/133741/ancient-prophecy-of-lunar-eclipse-a-sultan-will-die-suddenly/

Israel is about to get nuked.

Or you could simply check actual news, Erdogan already gave a press conference on this topic. Even if he had heart problems (which he denies, of course), he's alive. Period.

WHERES YOUR SOURCE YOU GOD DAMN LYING PIECE OF SHIT

qasioun-news.com/en/news/show/22369/Erdogan_Denies_Rumors_About_A_Heart_Attack_In_US

Its 2 years old to say the least, gods smite you.

kys shill

user, what did you do? Them numbers, oh lord.

Yeah, it is. Retards are trying to meme 3 year old fake news.

april 2006
leave forever

You can only be erdogan for so long before it catches up with you.
He had a hell of a run.

Erdogan is probably the most dangerous world leader to the West right now. The Turks have nuclear bombs that we loaned them that are in Turkish military possession. If Erdogan, an extreme nationalist, breaks from NATO it would cause the largest shift in the balance of power since Israel became a nuclear state. The Turks have a modern, capable military and with a nuclear deterant it would be a massive geopolitical shift. The West has every reason to take him out and install a puppet government. They tried a coup a few years ago that was crushed, but Erdogan dying of "natural causes" would be the opportunity to get a more US/Israel friendly government in power without the public outrage and retaliation from a blatant assassination.

Jolly good kek

>opportunity to get a more US/Israel friendly government in power
kys, kike

OTAN moved bombs out of the country after the coup.

Obviously, you missed those quads.

The nukes are worthless and Erdogan orchestrated the "coup" to crush his opposition.

Israeli tricks?

nukes are a hoax hiroshima was carpet bombed. how the fuck do you think japs started living there again in less than 5 years? you normies are dumb as a brick.

That's what happens when you don't buy our airplanes.

these digits

Attached: MOON.jpg (259x194, 5K)

I'm not advocating for it retard I'm pointing out US and Western foreign policy goals. They've been taking down governments unfriendly to the Israelis since 2003. Iraq, Egypt, and Libya were all successful. Syria was tried but failed after the Russians intervened but the country is still crippled militarily for at least a generation, probably two. Iran is on the chopping block. Turkey is much harder because they're a NATO state, but that doesn't change the fact that the Turkish government is no friend of Israel. It doesn't change the game, it just changes the rules.

I wasn't aware of that I'll have to do some digging to confirm

Take a look at the general tone of the articles about Erdogan from the past two days. There is a full spectrum psyop against him to probably encourage another coup.

This is literally Orthodox Christian prophecy if true
youtu.be/yprjFX7E148?t=3847

Attached: pathriwshf.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

The nukes were moved from Incirlik to 2 NATO bases in greece, in 2016 shortly after the coup.

G-Guys?

Attached: Oy vey.png (600x254, 27K)

>can't read
>a fucking leaf

that is very interesting

Great move, we wouldn't want roaches with nukes.

This a common hoax

"INDUCING HEART ATTACKS AS A FORM OF ASSASSINATION
Another very interesting thing was heart attacks. He said, "There is now a way to simulate a real heart attack. It can be used as a means of assassination." Only a very skilled pathologist who knew exactly what to look for at an autopsy, could distinguish this from the real thing. I thought that was a very surprising and shocking thing to hear from this particular man at that particular time."

wer

Fake and gay.

I am not sure if it's true. I doubt it. But hell, do I wish for this faggot to die. Merkel should follow right after him into grave.

Why parse through editorials when you can get confirmation from a primary source?

Attached: madam.jpg (640x427, 42K)

lol

It's a fucking meme of course it's fake. Fag.

All according to keikaku.

Attached: keikaku means plan.png (669x600, 540K)

Merkel doesn't matter anymore, she already announced that it's her last term. Erdogan however will try to stay in power while converting Turkey from a secular to an islamistic state, he needs to be removed.

Day of the roach.

But did they get moved back? It's been 3 years

who would succeed Erdowang right off the bat?

>she already announced that it's her last term.
I am aware of that. But her replacement will probably even worse. I believe AKK will be her successor. Friedrich Merz would be too conservative in Merkels' eyes.

What you probably don't know is that he has a large following among young women who have adopted him as a father-figure/husbando... prepare for lots of salt.

Attached: 1504457791323.jpg (1280x960, 320K)

wtf?
Erdogan is best president.

Spotted the roach.

So far after reading twitter it seems that nobody really knows what the hell is going on, especially the turks.

How many times has Baghdadi been killed? Last time it was going on 7 deaths.

>we loaned them that are in Turkish military possession.
that's not how nukesharing works schizo. we put our nukes on their soil in geographically advantageous positions, we have complete authority over them and their use, host country's have no say whatsoever.

>host country's have no say whatsoever
this isn't completely true, host countries can ask them to leave, but they have no say on their deployment

What are you people doing, stop. The numerologist in me is saying this guy croaked strangling himself erotically in a closet.

Oh god, it's not that crazy schizophrenic's prophecy who was living in a cave, is it?

Roach King is dead

Attached: Erdogan dead.jpg (400x400, 41K)

Russians would never let a Western leader control their s400s

This would be insane if true and the power vacuum created would be nuts. Turkish Coup pt. 2 when?

Attached: Turkroach.jpg (288x330, 15K)

that will only be more immigrants incoming
all those syrians already there and now turks

It's hilarious that after the turkish DNS ban, roughly 40% of all german flags are actually turks.

Shit's hysterical.

greek bro how accurate do you think erdogan being dead is?

What does pic mean?

>That would mean the loss of an Islamic dictator. Things are getting better!
>implying he won't be replaced by an even more radical Islamist
why are civnat cucks so naive, bros?

I love watching a story like surface on Jow Forums only to see a horde of vulture 'journalist' suddenly screeching on twitter for sources. You're all rats and I'm glad the Steele dossier exposed how pathetic intelligence gathering and reporting has gotten. Now when this comes out as false it will be further proof you retards are lurking here for scraps.

True, if big

so did he have a heart attack or not?

One step closer to Constantinople coming back.

Attached: At+least+constantinople+will+be+back+home+_062eb0b09797bff1df52a0d0ba24aae6.jpg (600x300, 35K)

fix'd

Attached: 1463792784998.jpg (1000x500, 187K)

Those fucking dicks they erected around Hagia Sofia are trully awful. I hope someday someone will actually put them down.

middleeasteye.net/opinion/who-killed-mohamed-morsi

Who killed him? The US I assume or Israel?

Attached: 151111110337-us-foreign-military-aid-2014-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 63K)

>Hagia Sofia
It's not Hagia Sofia it's the Blue Mosque
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sultan_Ahmed_Mosque

Attached: La-mosquée-bleu,-un-bijou-architectural.jpg (1170x530, 520K)

Man stop it Mossad. Nobody wants u here

Day of the RAID

Attached: raid.jpg (3000x3000, 630K)

My uncle works at the turkish embassy and he just called me to confirm. he ded

f

He was dead the second he joined forces with the commies

Attached: Goergepapa.png (1592x843, 325K)

Attached: 1550858268944.jpg (330x330, 23K)