Why do women make shitty supervisors and coworkers?

Why do women make shitty supervisors and coworkers?

recently had a new one start and everyone keeps coming up to me complain. and it's not like I can really do anything since it's not like I'm her boss or anything. what's the deal. whenever a guy starts I never have any problems

Attached: DDmXYVzW0AIgYWb.jpg (1350x1350, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GrumblesEh/status/1152356904926101504
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the use emotions not logic

>why are women bad at things that aren't raising children and building families
because they're not made for that

Attached: 1558206214822.jpg (618x741, 75K)

this cunt needs to get out of canada

Women aren't even good at raising children. Look at all the shitty kids single mothers keep raising.

Attached: cat rat dog society.jpg (560x572, 56K)

Pretty much this

Insecurity

They are emotional, and let emotion cloud and shape judgement, which is literally the exact opposite of being a good leader.

Attached: 1563816222342.jpg (488x410, 44K)

Because you can't knock them across the fucking face and tell them to shut the fuck up like you can another man. So instead of asserting that you are not a coward who doesn't back down, you literally have to be a coward and back down to women in the workforce.

Example: Tim does his job well and his boss gives him shit every single day for no reason. Tim finally has had enough of it and tells his boss to shut the fuck up or he's going to forcibly make him shut the fuck up. His boss knows Tim pulls his weight and that it will piss everybody else off if he fires him, so he decides to just back off and give Tim some much needed space.

Example 2: The same shit and Tim's boss is a woman. He's fired on the spot and cannot give his last job as a reference because he threatened to a woman.

This.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 462K)

Women belong in the home, not the workforce. Anyone who says otherwise is a sexist jerk towards women for demeaning their value as women, and an underminer of Western Civilization.

They're shitty because people let them get away with anything while the qualifications required of women are far less than those required of men.

I had a boss who was two years younger than me, she got the job pretty much right out of college with no experience and couldn't do the job for shit- but my coworkers (male) dismissed her incompetence as being okay because "she works really hard and feels bad when she can't do it- sometimes she cries!". To top it off there was only one other girl working there who was fatter and uglier than her because apparently she had chased off other girls she felt threatened by.

This

They are good when partnered with a strong man. The facets of manhood and womanhood blend together perfectly. The dad teaches realistic life lessons and practical knowledge while the mom nurtures, teaches to dream and grow. They are both types of love but they are different personalities uniting to give their child the best of each of them. That is how the ideal family was, is, and always will be.

Sluts aren't good at raising children. Get a woman who didn't screw other guys before marriage (if you are a virgin yourself, otherwise no).

Because they're fucking crazy and stupid.

The vaginal jew, like the regular jew, doesn't know how to separate his cluster B drama from work and keep its professionalism.

Why do niggers stink?

SPBP
/thread

Attached: 1560261610766.jpg (392x296, 11K)

twitter.com/GrumblesEh/status/1152356904926101504
why the fuck isn't she deported yet?

Attached: 1.jpg (910x666, 124K)

>>why are women bad at things that aren't raising children and building families
they're pretty shit at both of those as well. the only thing women are good for is giving birth, that's literally it. as soon as we perfect the artifical womb and sexbots, women will be utterly obsolete.

completely this. also they personalize everything and are unable to take criticism without getting offended

Women workers are good at being annoying until they get what they want, but that's it That's useful in certain roles when you have to make sure X people are doing their job..

seriously though, how the fuck did they know?

single mothers are not real women they are brainwashed parasites

this is also true

you lying unemployed faggot

Jesus was a 4th dimensional being

I work almost entirely with women and can more or less get away with anything I want short of doing hard drugs in the office. If you’re not a little weasel manlet and know the line between flirting and ‘respect’ then there’s never an issue. (apart from the fact that most of them are inefficient as fuck but that just makes me look good even when I drag ass).

kek, savage

FLASH NEWS
leaves are cucks
more at 11
but tbqhfamalam...they should kick pakies and keep boobies

this. Checked

damn, hope this bitch gets deported.