ART OF THE DEAL!

>Sen. Patrick J. Leahy, the ranking Democrat on the Senate Appropriations Committee, said he was furious that the deal would not block Trump from using funds to erect a wall along the Mexico border

BTFO!

Attached: art of the deal.png (602x545, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbp.gov/newsroom/national-media-release/cbp-completes-construction-50-miles-new-border-wall
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump hasn’t built a single inch of fence yet and never will, you incorrigible morons

You don't require a block when you know he'd rather funnel it to Israel anyway

Attached: 1556676987505.jpg (258x245, 12K)

>and vets
That check I get every month is pretty sweet.

I wonder if the squad had a say...

Attached: 1562700805141.jpg (960x640, 135K)

>America military budget: 900 billion a year
>Estimated cost of free healthcare: 300 billion a year

I hate my country.

We don't need a wall if we taxed remissions, targeted employers and made life a living hell for illegals. They'll all fuck off to Canada.

Building the wall was icing on the cake. He has already performed his vital task of picking the supreme court justice...if the dems got that it would of been a wrap, why do you think they have rgbs corpse locked away?

>free healthcare

Fuck off nigger

All he campaigned on was building the fucking wall, the absolute COPE with you

OP is from Trump campaign trying to sell this shit bill to us suckers.

We don't vote for the bill.

Do you enjoy the massive health crisis going on in the US?
1 in 4 people have cancer
2 in 3 people are obese
1 in 3 people have diabetes

There is a serious problem we need to take care of. For you to disregard these people is to be inhumane, vile and evil.

Gonna need a source for that trannyman

>implying free healthcare will make any of those go down

How do We give to our people when illegals come first?

holy fuck did you just type that?

America can afford to take care of both

Hey leftard, do you realize that without putting an end to illegal immigration none of your political desires are viable? Not just in terms of funding, but politically. No need for concessions on healthcare and education when you have an ever growing third world underclass who will never complain.

>this is the state of shills in the year of our Lord 2019
Is it that you enjoy losing? Or is there something else?

Attached: 1559711295410.png (512x512, 125K)

Hey righttard, did you know a stupid Fucking wall isn’t going to end mass migration and that 80% of undocumented migrants in this country are a result of overstaying a visa, which is a misdemeanor akin to jaywalking or speeding?

But I've seen recent footage of teams of workers building a wall on the border.
???

He's actually right about that. If Shillary or Bernberg won then 5/9 supreme court justices would be jewish right now.

Fuck off Leahy

>estimated

lol, no. Free healthcare is in the trillions

If it's just a stupid fucking wall then let him build it.

this claim was proven false many months ago. You're just regurgitating rehearsed and rehashed faggot talking points. You do this namely because you're a faggot. You should stop being a faggot.

Get fucked kike

cost of something free...

liberal logic..

He’s right though. How old are you?

That's disinfo. Right now the spending on the military is much much less than the spending on welfare programs and you are saying that the huge welfare program aka healthcare to everyone will be somehow cheaper than it already is when not all of the people are covered?
Libtards truly can't into math.

Haha nobody wants to pay for your hrt faggot

It's a lot like watching those old infomercials on TV where they tell you said item is free just pay shipping and handling. You'd have to be a retarded faggot to not read those three words together in big spelling on the screen: "Free, Just Pay"

God you’re an insufferable cunt

>free
>estimated
>i hate my country
your gonna get sent back

Over 50 miles already built

Attached: 4L7y93.webm (682x360, 1.43M)

You're retarded

Attached: IGPw7EBr.jpg (1024x683, 194K)

We hate you too

Over a 10 year period, yes.

Not an argument. You still have yet to disprove my statements so I’m still correct/the winner.

>1 in 4 people have cancer
>2 in 3 people are obese
>1 in 3 people have diabetes

Complete fake statistics.

Bro you're an incel. You've never won anything in your life.

Attached: tkm9S5.jpg (680x713, 51K)

Nobody took the wall as a meme seriously, not his base and not even Trump. Read the Art of the Deal.

We the people voted for job growth, and a good economy. And Trump came through with flying colors.

Attached: 1561951049159.jpg (474x668, 73K)

the winner of what? An argument on an anonymous image board? Is that what you call a winner? That's laughable. Free universal healthcare isn't here and never will be here. You can argue all you want, but that's the reality. Womp womp faggot

>no one voted for the wall
Confirmed comfy retard not living anywhere near the southern border
The ONLY reason anyone voted for him down here, was for the fucking wall, because we are absolutely over run with spics.

Kek

Attached: 4F1415BD-548D-44DB-A02B-CFAF0056F200.gif (480x358, 2.66M)

Don’t bother, anyone who declares themselves the winner of an argument(a non-existent one at that) is just a shitposter fishing for (You)s

And now he can build it with the defense budget rather than pulling it from some other service.

cbp.gov/newsroom/national-media-release/cbp-completes-construction-50-miles-new-border-wall
You are wrong.

Attached: 1535249543454.jpg (253x355, 34K)

>Hey righttard, did you know a stupid Fucking wall isn’t going to end mass migration and that 80% of undocumented migrants in this country are a result of overstaying a visa, which is a misdemeanor akin to jaywalking or speeding?

Attached: Border fence results.png (1774x978, 508K)

How will free healthcare keep people from smoking and eating garbage? All of the major health issues this country faces are self-inflicted.

This, if the dems compromised it's because Trump won't be able to get shit done with it.

>free
>300 billion
commies everyone

I can't help myself. It's just so fucking cringe worthy to watch some dork claim he won a fake argument on the internet. It has to be worth the 2 cents deposited into his shill account.

>with no poison pills
>with no pills at all
>also no wall
>or deportation
>lul

Why doncha get another drink Leahy!

Doesn't matter, Prez Trumpstein will use that money to protect Israel and only build enough wall to make his base foam at the mouth.

"Free" = you pay for it with your taxes, and get reduced service with rationing and the inability to sue the provider

Hell no! How are they supposed to drive 4 x 4 trucks full of traffficked children & drugs through a wall? Pelosi would never bank $150,000,000 then! (@ $250,000 a year salary, btw)

REPORT ALL INTENTIONAL TROLLS AND SPAMMERS

Attached: Report Rulebreakers.jpg (125x117, 2K)

>"Free" = you pay for it with your taxes, and get reduced service with rationing and the inability to sue the provider
not like you don't pay enough already largely if there was not an infinite dept and fed spending
also if there wasn that much fiscal evasion but who care right
you only wanted to say it wasn (((free)))

MIGA
>MIGA
more aid for our greatest ally IsrayELL

fuck off leahy

Leahy is just faking being mad since he knows trump has no intention of actually ever building a wall so the money is safe

The Dems are divided cause of left wing 5. The Dems will help Trump eradicate and remove the left wing 5 soon...

>GREAT NEWS! WE FOUND ANOTHER 38 BILLION FOR ISRAEL!

>We the people voted for job growth, and a good economy. And Trump came through with flying colors.
Literally every republican president does that though. Besides most of that good economic growth will come to waste when America becomes minority white.

Attached: E837862E-6A71-4A73-A6D9-66EB6B37BFC3.jpg (398x398, 61K)

Reporting people for not violating the rules is against Jow Forums TOS. If anybody should be banned, it’s you.

Attached: 5A44C174-532B-4B7F-AF79-EBCF9F74F4F4.jpg (251x260, 8K)

Leave.

>America can afford to take care of both
kys