Antisemitism Is boring

Seriously, how do you guys keep up the energy? The majority of topics on Jow Forums go away and only those that are genuinely engaging or fun/funny gain any real traction.

So why do antisemitism threads remain so prevalent? Why are the motivations for such threads different from the others?

Attached: 6B5D3D3D-9286-4D71-8461-BAB9C5252D5C.jpg (539x600, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
100777.com/nwo/barbarians
targetedjustice.com
everydayconcerned.net
targetedevidence.com
ia902608.us.archive.org/26/items/Skrewdriver-RockAntiCommunism1983DemosHailTheNewDawnDemos2002/19-Voice of Britain (version three).mp3
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_businesspeople
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_politicians
bitchute.com/video/JWmHOWLHR3wH/
youtu.be/XNWF9CeoZdE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Seriously, how do you guys keep up the energy?
Because it isn't boring. Shoo shoo stinky kike, go be butthurt where someone might give a care.

Cuz its based on facts; jew.

Hello Jew

>just give up goy
nice try moshe

>oy vey all these racist nazi trying to convince people to be antisemites
>oy vey no one would ever believe that people just hate jews for the way act
>oy vey it was these evil nazis who went back in time and tricked every single nation that ever let jews live amoung them to hate them

Attached: 1541234086391.jpg (784x720, 75K)

Attached: 1563671067596.jpg (1126x1080, 148K)

Attached: 1545971292085.png (612x473, 51K)

Kike, kike,
Fears the reich,
Get off the pol,
Or paid God's toll

Like I said, boring and uninteresting

Attached: 1A03B0D1-F191-4D0E-9CD0-879B4A625AEE.jpg (750x917, 207K)

go thump your talmud an kabbalah elsewhere satanic judean your lies about wooden doored gas chambers have no power here

Attached: AYTONE2.jpg (714x750, 54K)

Schizophrenic retards are easily amused, and they lack the mental capacity to make threads about anything other than "muh jews", "muh white women" or "muh niggers".

This is literally like an online mental hospital.

I don’t think you understand satire.

Attached: thats bait.gif (500x207, 3.06M)

She smokes cigars now? Shes just going down as fast as she can.

Jews being jews are eternal for 2000 years, they won't stop so in turn talking about what they do and continue to do will remain relevant.

It's just pattern recognition.

SHILLS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU, YES FOR YOU, THIS POST IS NOT FOR OTHER USERS:

THE ONES THAT PAY YOU, AREN'T TELLING YOU (YES, YOU, THE SHILL, NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE AT THIS THREAD) EVERYTHING

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
OR
100777.com/nwo/barbarians

1-If you are a shill, open this link, there is the pastebin choice if you are afraid of someone logging you.
1.1-If they dont allow you there is something shady going on and you should be afraid of it.
1.2-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus, ip logging or something like that, search at your prefered web search site and read it at another site, there are more than one with the text. There is also the pastebin, I posted before.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the text is called new order of barbarians, again, new order of barbarians.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text.
If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.
qeqewqew

sorry but yeah it kinda always comes back to the Jews. Thots are boring too though.

The jewish problem is the only that really matters politically.

>pic of a roastie dyke smoking
>"why do you guys hate jews?"
How typical

Attached: 1560297756652.jpg (396x432, 104K)

Saying it's boring doesn't make it untrue though

If Jow Forums really gave a damn about (((jews™))) there would be a boycott list stamped at the top of every bread about the subject. That's the only way to hurt the Zionist, which if we are being honest, is what the majority of Jow Forums means when they say jew.
But they don't really care. They only care about the brief dopamine hit they get when they receive a (you) when larping on and on about da joos or ethnostates. It's fun to play reindeer games, but damn that shit gets old quick.
Memes and pics are funny and we can all sniggle. But they still buy deodorant laced with aluminum, still eat all the food with aspartame, still carry around the geo beacon in your pocket, still live paycheck to paycheck without amassing any wealth at all. I bet if you took a survey the median savings of all of Jow Forums would be $800

Moshe, if Jew don't know why Gentiles speak the truth about Jews, which you call anti-Semitism, then you need to pull your head out of your ass.

Attached: Jewhate.png (1008x1154, 672K)

Funny how I never hear the term anti-Japhethic or anti-Hametic.

If Jews were actually as powerful and in control of everything as the retards on /pol thought... this cesspool of a website would've been shut down a long time ago.

fake jew kike amalekite, buy some knee pads.

can't be antisemit if they aren even semit

nigga what you talking about antisemitism is funny af

Not an agrument sweetie :)

>So why do antisemitism threads remain so prevalent? Why are the motivations for such threads different from the others?
We're tired of being serfs in our own nation?

AGREE. The constant anti-Jew commentary on Jow Forums is tiresome and annoying

Truth can be boring to imbeciles

Attached: ce0c4422.png (404x404, 119K)

Because jews are shit:

targetedjustice.com

everydayconcerned.net

targetedevidence.com

>why do antisemitism threads remain so prevalent?

it's a jewish conspiracy obviously

Attached: f5c.jpg (533x800, 85K)

Sorry Jared, pol doesn't like kissing Israeli ass. But you go ahead, the shit on your lips matches you eye color.

Attached: Israelaid.jpg (778x1000, 196K)

Attached: 1491614910673.png (640x553, 460K)

>Online mental hospital
Big if true

Attached: 1563826421778.jpg (648x644, 33K)

and yet, here you are.

Attached: PRo6aDM_700wa_0.gif (200x200, 660K)

i don't believe in antisemitism, it's fiction

>2020
>new law criminalizes antisemitism denial

Oy vey
Better hope the boomers don't die
The jig is up for you kikes once that happens.

k

the is no such thing as an uninteresting subject, only uninterested people, i wonder why you might be uninterested in what the jews do to goyim?

It's not a bad idea if you think about it.

.white women sucking on big brown tubes
Post more.

I have similar feelings about Reddit. You know what I don't do? Browse Reddit. But, if shills knew what they were doing, they wouldn't be trying to subvert a sea of piss.

can yooo guys teach me how to smoke a cigar

>ia902608.us.archive.org/26/items/Skrewdriver-RockAntiCommunism1983DemosHailTheNewDawnDemos2002/19-Voice of Britain (version three).mp3
this is a cool song

Attached: front.jpg (3732x3631, 3.41M)

>oy vey you antisemites like starting threads about Big black cock and race mixing!

Attached: 1557613668009.gif (475x332, 2.04M)

Most people from all countries , all cultures and all identities hate jews . Sorry bro but they are the most evil bastards on earth.

because there's always something new, yet EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

she practicing dicksucking or why post

I took the time to sift through this entire list and pick out only name brands and very easily recognisable brands for you

>source
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_businesspeople

There are current Jewish ceos and founders in every company in this list:
Columbia Picures
20th Century Fox
Paramount
Warner Brothers
Walt Disney
Sony (Chairmen only)
Universal
MGM
Tristar Pictures
Lionsgate
Bad Hat Harry
Motion Picture Association of America
Academy of Motion Picture arts and sciences
New Line Cinema
Miramax
Dreamworks
AMC Theatres
ABC
NBC
MSNBC
FOX
CBS
CNN
Netflix
Showtime
USA Network
TMZ
E!
HBO
Discovery
Hanna-Barbera
Comcast
AMC Networks
Home Shopping Network
Saturday Night Live
QVC
The Food Network
Costco
Macys
Staples
Home Depot
Sears
Family Dollar
Marshalls
Golds Gym
Nu Image
Zumba
Nutrisystem
Slimfast
Hyatt Hotels
Zales
Yellow Cab Company
Revlon
Rodan + Fields (Proactiv)
Burts Bees
Q-tips (Hold patent)
Victorias Secret
Bath & Body works

Urban Decay makeup
Founded NYSE Stock exchange
JPMorgan
Chase Bank
Goldman Sachs
City National bank
XPO Logistics
Ben and Jerrys ice cream
Baskin Robbins
Häagen-Dazs
Snapple
Pabst beer
FIJI water
POM
Monster Energy Drinks
Rockstar Energy Drinks
Starbucks
Mr Coffee
Chiquita
Dunkin Donuts
Mcdonalds (Canada & Russia and meat supplier)
Burger King (Restaurant Brands International)
Tommy Hillfiger
Calvin Klein
IZOD
GAP
DKNY
GUESS
Levi Strauss
Ralp Lauren
Spanx underwear
American Apparel
Ecko Unlimited Footwear
Reebok
Porsche GmbH
RCA Records
Sony Music
Ariana grande and Justin Biebers managers
Warner Music Group
300-Entertainment
Def Jam
Columbia Records
RIAA Certification board
Atlantic Records
Universal Music Publishing Group
Ruthless Records
Manager of Rolling stones
Republic Records
MCA
Warner Bro studios
CBS Records
Marvel
DC Comics
Pulitzer Prize (invented)
MAD!
New york times
Time
Wall street Journal
Mens Fitness
National Enquirer

US Weekly
Globe
Vox
Complex
Verge
Rolling stone
Hudson Reporter
TED Talks
H&R Block
Audible
Facebook
Google
Snapchat
Instagram
Vine
Complex
Groupon
23andme
Family Tree DNA
Hotels dot com
match dot com
Getty images
Shutterstuck
WhatsApp
Craigslist
eBay
Yelp
Reddit
Answers.com
Paypal
Dell
Intel
Sandisk
CISCO
Broadcom
Qualcomm
Oracle
Apple
Android
Creators of OxyContin Purdue Pharma
Atari
ZeniMax
Blizzard
Every last one of these companies has a Jewish CEO, founder, co-founder or chairmen.

So... I'll ask again... If Jews are so powerful and in control of everything why haven't they shut this cancer of a website down yet?

Didn’t ask why, asked how you all stay motivated. Learn to read cockholster

Never said it was untrue, asked how you a stay motivated

Attached: 9EA1BBCD-A1BB-4143-90DD-CB386A304A68.jpg (405x727, 146K)

Sports Teams owned by Jewish People

Los Angeles Dodgers
Golden State Warriors
Los Angeles Clippers
Miami Heat
Indiana Pacers
Atlanta Hawks
New York Knicks
Detroit Pistons
San Francisco Giants (CEO)
Chicago White Sox
Boston Red Sox
Seattle Mariners
Anaheim Ducks
Tampa Bay Lightning
Manchester United
New York jets
Dallas Mavericks
New York Yankees
Milwaukee Bucks
Cleveland Browns
Brooklyn Nets
New England Patriots
Chicago White Sox
Philadelphia 76ers

Larry Silverstein owned the world trade center its the worlds biggest example of insurance fraud in history
Forgot Viacom which has BET, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, etc.

Jews did 9/11. Jews are behind the muslim immigration in europe. Jews were behind slavery. Jews are behind the opioid crisis. Jews are behind Iraq. Jews are behind everything.

You couldn’t afford my rates niggerfaggot

Attached: 057A4BDD-3478-4F9B-B78C-704F233A1708.jpg (1920x1200, 262K)

Damn, jews are very successful

Holy Fuck!

Theyre only co founders and bought out the other businesses. The only advertise jewish businesses. Jews did not create the TV, Jews did not create the Internet, Jews did not create sports, Jews did not create cars, Jews ignore the laws and bend the people to their will. There is no place for non jewish people in success. They only sell to other Jews.

Fuck off shill rat

Attached: images - 2019-07-22T202246.167.jpg (491x491, 38K)

WOW SURE IS BORING AND SLEEPY IN HERE ZEE ZEE ZEE ZEE GO TO SLEEP GOY

>how do you guys keep up the energy?

They cut the tip of my dick off right after I was born. It's not something I'm really ever going to get over.

the same reason they paint swasticas on their on shuls and graveyards.
the jew needs to be a victim and so they will never totally silence "antisemtism" only when it becomes seen by the broder public as reasonable then it gets shut down
a million annons can say gas the kikes all day, but one well known nigger says that rights a book about jews in the antlantic slave trade and every major social media platform kicks him off and every major media outlets denouces it.

Jewish representation is 1000% higher in congress than it should be.

There is also a jew on the supreme court for some reason. These people do not represent us.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_politicians

No, it wouldn't.

Attached: ADdPNihJzmPc57hP41hjiMPsfzx4LHiwb2iHXKaDGGVqRju3EMhdceFRhRrEmo8QsvVJCcj4h7XB7oUcZrUotVy9g.jpg (640x384, 59K)

google "jewish hollywood wiki"

Can you or someone with basic video editing skills edit those last scenes of independence day when all the alien ships get taken out all over the world but with JEWS labelled on all the destroyed ships please

You think too highly of yourselves... no one would miss you or notice that you're gone... Bullshit answer. Give me an actual answer.

They buy out the media, then push only things that further other jews and put themselves in positions of power. Thats what happened in germany. Google the term "Luggenpresse". Lying press.

Same thing different day.

Kikes are fucking scum, it never gets old red pilling people about kikes, and you are a faggot.

Attached: Pie.gif (607x609, 388K)

Antisemitism is life

at this point 90% of the antisemitism in Jow Forums is being generated by ironic shills

That's not an answer, retard.

are you responding to me? because that is not a valid response to what i said.

Like you would know,.

Proof our minds are being mathematically manipulated by jews into searching for specific things. Notice the patterns. In an organic natural graph there would be no such patterns.

Attached: proof2.png (1215x581, 30K)

Attached: proof3.png (1199x559, 29K)

Anti semitism is the way the truth the light. No one comes to the Father except through this.
John 14:6

I didn't read the last sentence because I automatically dismissed you as stupid after the first two. So you think NO prominent or powerful Jews are aware of this place and told someone to make it disappear?

jews have had several generations to develop many different diabolical schemes. at the heart of nearly every bad thing is a jew. it's just a fact.

Attached: 1562277267317.jpg (827x1022, 203K)

Attached: main-qimg-3226430600e775ed27587748b580c60d.jpg (523x587, 108K)

It all starts with irony, then with doubt, the wind changes and it gets cold, you look at the world and think 'we'll shit, jews are a nasty bunch' they do survive though, always survival. Sometimes I just think leave them all alone and try to live a life away from them, it is possible

Attached: 2079b811-3515-423e-8269-80bed73ae1b1_1.05ca8f7658a1cf98a79088e5e7e075f2.jpg (560x560, 42K)

people are interested in the truth

mossad disinfo threads like /ptg/ or qanon require sustained, financed investment from kushner & co. or whatever

threads that call them out resonate organically

Refer to

And then for no reason everyone started kicking us out of the countries we invaded. Oy vey!

I like how OP thinks theres no reason to be concerned

ad hominem Isn’t an argument

Attached: 4393BE77-77DB-4141-97DF-25C043D82EF3.jpg (1200x1600, 368K)

Its actually the only political and spiritual perspective that interesting. The kike/normie media is dedicated all day and all night to obfuscate from the obvious reality that kikes are terrible at being leaders in society and that they are the merchant class that lords over the consumer class of regular people. All the intricacies and nuances are fascinating to unravel and figure out. My thesis is that jews collectively are short sighted and are painting themselves geo politically into a nasty and lonely corner. People are only nice to them because of fear and bribery but the society is so rapidly deteriorating and everyone is unhappy and shallow for the most part, therefore its safe to say the leaders are terrible at their jobs and will naturally receive significant push back from mother nature and god. Making people suffer en masse has its consequences.

"antisemitism" is a jewish dog whistle.
bitchute.com/video/JWmHOWLHR3wH/
youtu.be/XNWF9CeoZdE

The most extreme antisemitism seems to come from anti-trump divide and conquer tactics. Its so overdone and obvious I can't see how they think its working. Yet there's always a dozen threads with potato trump and the same scripted talking points.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg Judaism 1993
Stephen Breyer Judaism 1994

TWO, there are two kikes currently on the supreme court. Elena Kagan has strong jewish sympathy also.

Attached: 085381801850483db3e439d33ac368a458f15aa64702855f8c59bdcd46278d6d_1.jpg (1080x858, 137K)

Jews literally assassinated JFK for trying to abolish the federal reserve which they have headed multiple times. see List of Jewish American business people

See? THAT would be an amusing thread! But it NEVER HAPPENS

Attached: 78837CC8-FB83-4654-AC8D-0AA132390C48.jpg (612x1139, 159K)

Elena Kagan is jewish. Kagan was literally the name of the khazar king who converted his people to judaism. There is no more of a ashkenazi name than kagan.

1.3% of the US population is Jewish. It doesnt make any sense.

We are the 99%

You got it!

Attached: D1E9A4AD-3C2B-48DA-9A48-6BD26DBB7E29.jpg (1200x1600, 258K)