Where have all the white people gone?

you've noticed it too haven't you?

Attached: 17DB-WHOLEFOODS1-superJumbo.jpg (2048x1365, 889K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/udB422G.gifv
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they're in britain m8

Attached: we be huwhite3.jpg (500x657, 159K)

No idea.

They've moved away from all the gross brown people, user.
Bet you 5 bucks you live in some coastal multicultural shithole.

no. in my suburbs, shops like this are white as snow

Yea I’m on the east coast and whenever I go out to eat or to a store all I see are migrants or niggers. Actually I can’t remember the last time I saw a white child

You dim nigger, no normal white person wants to live around non whites if they can avoid it.

i live in nyc and it's slowly becoming more and more white thanks to gentrification (and that's a good thing)

>NYC WHITE
You mean ((((((white))))))

Other supermarket,

We are either at work, or the discount stores.
Let the leftists support these commie shitholes.

Attached: image.jpg (2560x1583, 1.95M)

Attached: 1FE91CA20C694295831ADE6EDF35AD29.jpg (528x660, 78K)

Attached: 53292DD3-CC13-48EF-940C-252B03BB37FA.jpg (500x572, 70K)

I visit my shitty leftist family in LA area every now and then and I've noticed it's gotten exponentially worse every time I go.
I'm so disgusted and offended every time i see little brown children walking the streets I grew up on.

Attached: 1540953957768.jpg (710x1024, 153K)

God b-bless a-a-America land that I l-love. Fuck clown world

nah man the amount of clueless corn fed whites from the Midwest and the south moving here these days is really something else

White brothers and sisters, we are a minority now. We need to stick together and help each other out. Always be kind to other white people.

You gotta be real gay or wannabe white to shop at "wholefoods".
That's a white/gay supermarket to be honest.

Shut the fuck up, like your family lives anywhere near there. They don't even live in the city

Houston was ~25% non-hispanic white according to the 2010 census, I'm convinced its much, much lower now. I can count the number of white people I see in a day on my hands. and people wonder why texas is going blue

like I'd tell you nigger.

Way to miss the point moron.

Does it even matter if they live in the city of LA? Even the suburbs are being overrun and ruined by gross brown people now.

Are you a butthurt spic?

they aren't gonna have kids tho

iktf all too well

Attached: canada_school.jpg (1200x900, 283K)

Jesus Christ. Literally one blonde girl in that mess

I see them at work.

>Spixas
>Being white in decades
Kek

Attached: 25E99E8E-1B8E-4D24-86BA-E78BFAB035B9.gif (602x680, 1.84M)

Thats sad

Attached: 691A91E9-4831-4D15-BDB5-A4E22062550A.jpg (830x626, 84K)

>Some place that no doubt needs some diversity. Wherever white people gather, they need niggers and shitskins to feed. It is known.

Attached: 1563010705755.jpg (560x572, 56K)

That's why I left the metro D.C. area.

Dry those tears and do some prayer or propaganda instead.

Attached: american school 2.jpg (648x1282, 270K)

Attached: 1517450284427.jpg (500x498, 71K)

Attached: 1562873845901.jpg (958x958, 125K)

Im in the Pacific northwest and I have no idea what you are talking about. They're mostly what I see.

it's a numbers game

i.imgur.com/udB422G.gifv

Attached: 1562215484397.png (442x416, 163K)

“It’s not even worth leaving the house”. Straight White people 2019

The rare other white person I may see is always with some shitskin partner, and I never see fully white children anymore.

i count at least 15

Attached: clownmobile.jpg (1300x730, 109K)

cold countries

texas is nearly finished, once the fat lady sings, its off to alabama or alaska

We dont want to go out and engage with unpredictable and violent animals. So we just dont leave out enclaves unless we absolutely have to. We have groceries delivered, we pay to go to bars with 9$ beers we stop going to chain restaurants or theatres that the niggers know about. Honestly it’s kind of an economic war against modern degeneracy. They always say like millenials are killing movies, millenials are killing the malls etc, but really it’s the faggot millionaire kikes at the top of have destroyed all of it by flooding the world with uncivilized shit skins.

Why would I ever go to bestbuy when i can have them ship me my merchandise to my well apointed suburban home in my 90% white neighborhood.

Why would I barbecue at a public park when I can invite only my friends to my 1/2 acre backyard where we can barbecue in piece and not have to worry about any monkey mischief?

conservative estimate
way more than 14.88

Attached: 1561122590455.jpg (248x248, 11K)

We order everything online now. Delivery services are too convenient. If you were white you would know this.

Help your white brothers and sisters anons, especially the infirm or elderly.

Attached: hello i am huwhite35.jpg (600x498, 100K)

This.

Was in a shopping mall in DT vancouver in december, It was all asians. I think I may have seen ten or twenty white people.

I'm usually the only white guy at my gym (I live in southern california). It's fucking awful out here. I went to San Diego for lunch yesterday and every white guy there was with some obese spic or hipster asian. I know I'm in the belly of the beast when it comes to this shit, but what the fuck is happening to my country guys?

Attached: C2lB8qcVQAAWsWH.jpg large.jpg (270x270, 8K)

Was pleased to visit that mystical place this weekend, as I often do, to escape the leftard shithole I'm stuck in.
75% white, 18% hispanic and rising (at a slower rate than most areas but still fucked).
1% groid, .6% wagon burner, 1.6% ching chong.
Negatives might be harsh weather, drug users, liberal invasion, hispanics (currently beaners of the old school, cowboy and rancher types).
Good or bad, perspective dependant, is rampant development. New industrial parks make me warm and fuzzy. Because capitalism, I'm not a kike developer.
It's a high trust area. You can drive your side by side to the golf course and then park it in front of the bar, if that's your thing. There's world class fishing and hunting. There's rednecks that will get drunk and beat your city punk ass. But you can talk to people, there's still trust. People will help you. There is a social contract that works and most buy into it. People are hard but mostly just. There are new buildings everywhere, the roads are mint.
It's still possible to live a nice life, learn to get paid using your laptop and make the jump. Stay the fuck out if you're not white.

>zoiks where all des brown pepo come from?

What do you think all of the "hey fellow poleacks -im lookin for a redpilled place to live, tell me where to send my refuge- er, I mean my...self....." threads were intended for?

Drove through the neighborhood on the way to work and noticed everyone was brown. The only other whites were a gay couple. Of all the kids playing not one of them were white.

wtf yoshinoya with beaners selling shoes on the street
I can't even this image

I didn't think there were any yoshinoya in the US

>Dry those tears and do some prayer instead.

Attached: 1528581935398.jpg (480x480, 19K)

>alabama or alaska
because alphabet?

DC is becoming more white too I noticed.

pic related

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-23 02.34.19.png (846x621, 73K)

It's time for the Boomers to hang.

whites self segregate. If you're asking where the white people went it is because you aren't white enough to get a heads up.