Oil's gonna end in this century

Oil's gonna end in this century.
That means next big habbening will be war for oil, Russia & China Vs. America & NATO.
All this kikes, migrants meme wars and other shit doesn't make sense.
We are gonna die.
All of us.

Attached: Сука.jpg (775x960, 98K)

That's like such a 2005 opinion
We going zero scarcity within the century

all oil gone by 2040

No jobs, no cars, not much reason to live, no need for oil. We have been prepared.

Attached: turkeyvulture.jpg (352x446, 12K)

keep daydreaming ivan, we're not gonna have a nuclear holocaust just so your living conditions can improve

Here's an idea: The West bands together and uses its combined economic, political and military power to ensure that non-Western countries cease all oil usage. We'd be good for at least another century then.

op has no idea what fusion is
>kek
op does not realize the U.S basically got itself a supply for the next 50 years recently in the form of oil shale , and thats with exports
>kek

Attached: 1546966249056.jpg (512x512, 15K)

Dude, N U K E S.
That's the only reason we are still existing.

What about fusion?

Attached: 61e09ea2-a624-4c50-9e7e-385f1adb8eb7_625x352.jpg (625x352, 70K)

op does not realize full-scale fusion is ten years out , kek

Oil barrens only want you to think the world is run on oil.

i know right it's like ten years before we can do full scale

>implying oil will even matter over the next four to five decades

Attached: Neom_city_logo.png (280x352, 158K)

> op has no idea what fusion is
> he believes kike "scientists" telling lies about great future

> op does not realize the U.S basically got itself a supply for the next 50 years recently in the form of oil shale , and thats with exports
So, in 2070 even US run out of oil... so? What do you want to say?

Attached: aiportraits1563405362.jpg (512x512, 15K)

>Oil's gonna end in this century.

So better start replacing it already?

Oil will end in 1914, 1922 top's

> what oil corporations
No shit

I knew you are in previous millennium, but I didn't knew you are THAT far...

dude they are already successful with small scale fusion they are just trying to expand it to actual power plants now
>tfw most of the fusion research that has been successful has been done by Nordics
>tfw op would rather belive kikes that say it can't be done and pay the climate scientist sheckels on worthless wind and solar

its called starving everyone else out if we hold on to it and don't export period colorado alon has enough oil shale for 100 years

LENR

I was just working at the kearl lake oil sands project, the fact that such a ridiculous project exists means it's already over, fracking is a meme too the wells deplete 95% after 5 years and once the financial system crashes and no more 0 interest funny money is inject the entire thing falls apart

It's over

Attached: oil_sands1_2.jpg (1600x1067, 675K)