If being gay is unnatural, how come there are gay animals? Explain that, biggots

If being gay is unnatural, how come there are gay animals? Explain that, biggots

Attached: 1563829202052.webm (480x480, 2.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coprophagia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kindly throw yourself over a cliff you fag

Attached: we be huwhite3.jpg (500x657, 159K)

Faggots eating poop
>Checks Out

>Naturalistic Fallacy

Man is not an animal insomuch as he is not a slave to his instinctual urges and is capable of higher rational thought.

>Comparing yourself to animals
Checks out.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP

god i wish that were me

>Explain that
Same reason as human homosexuality.
It's a birth defect.

so that nigger pastor was right, faggots do eat shit.

Attached: dapoopoo.jpg (854x1278, 287K)

If eating shit is unnatural then how come so many animals eat shit?

It's not unnatural. I just don't like it.

People shouldn't be able to do it.

I'm sure this is a throwaway thread but I've touched on this subject many times. I'm sure there are some gay animals in the world. Have you thought how smart animals are? I'm not talking about basic instincts or natural abilities. Animals are truly stupid and it doesn't surprise me a horse may try to fuck another male horse. If a deer jumps in front of your car...you would think the deer is quite stupid. Just as it may think that car is another deer or a Male deer is actually a doe.

Humans are gay because they are delusional, damaged, or in need of rewiring.

>Comparing gays to animals
Is OP secretly based?

You know what also animals do?
Eating their children.

Even animals get it wrong sometimes, faggot.

>animals are gay
>posts webm of animal eating shit.

Attached: 78ce82c8db114984f4af6bea3067ed2e7cdf0f11952e8abe1ad280183bb9ca21.jpg (625x640, 115K)

Humans aren't animals.

pigs eat their own shit. pigs are animals so its normal for humans. op is a retarded faggot.

OPs image is a case of an old animal who can't digest food properly anymore doing what it has to in order to survive.

You see, elephants (and a lot of animals that eat high cellulose diets) can't digest their food very well. Many of them digest it more than once, which means eating crap, having multiple stomachs or vomiting it back up to re-eat it.
Young elephants eat their parents shit because they don't have the digestive system to properly digest cellulose.

Which is what OPs elephant is doing. It's an old elephant and it's digestive system is too aged to properly digest grass. So it's eating other elephants crap because that's the only food it can digest anymore.

King of All Sniffposters.

Literally and again OP is a faggot

Animals also eat their own young

Nature in our context is beneficial state. A ganggreen infection of a limb is technically natural. A infectious disease is natural. Death is natural. In fact, all events that can happen are natural product of chemistry and physics, yet nobody would want a lobotomy or other medical science inflicted torture upon themselves. So we refer to these states as "un-natural".

So in that context, being a faggot is a "un-natural" state.

Attached: 1563573981785.jpg (612x612, 69K)

these elephants are locked in cages with all the food and resources they need.
Conditions like these create degeneracy, hence what we see in the West

good point. will remember to include next time i encounter this

Animals also rape each other, making rape also natural. Doesn't mean we have to act like them

>there can't be degenerate animals becasue that would mean I am a degenerate

Attached: hell_forever_and_ever.jpg (413x310, 104K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coprophagia
Read the vertebrates section. your webm isn't an example of gay.

Animals sometimes rape other animals of the same sex as a display of power. other animals are too fucking stupid to differentiate the sexes because many animals lack the domorphism that humans have. then there are of course hermaphrodite animals who decide on their own whether they are male or female. and others who purposely imitate women to lure in other males to kill so they can have a larger selection of females for themselves.

Are you saying that you're raping your degenerate faggot friends as a display of power OP? because rape is illegal, user.
Or are you saying you're so fucking stupid you can't tell the difference between male and female?

Attached: 1562258794788.jpg (1200x1200, 63K)

>Bong education
What's it like being an absolute retard?

Attached: classification-17-728.jpg (728x546, 141K)

Eat shit faggot

Well gays and lesbians does not naturally reproduce so i guess its not a genetic fault at all since it existed throughout history, maybe some people are just gay even though coming from heterosexual parents.

Maybe its easier to not disturb things and maybe gay is natural. Maybe its mother natures call to not reproduce this line any further.

Came here to post this. Elephants have mastered the pursuit of brappyness.

They wicked

T. Known Boss

Attached: 1547694874155m.jpg (1024x1024, 151K)

aspire to be more than a rutting animal. yeah, okay, when it comes to the animal kingdom elephants are pretty smart. However, they fuck ass. Fucking ass is not smart. Fucking ass is fucking shit. Don't be stupid. Use the right hole for the right job.

I'd totally let a chick eat my shit.

>Was.
My faith is dead.

If it's a birth defect, why are we afraid of people being "indoctrinated" into it? You can't be indoctrinated into a birth defect.

If eating feaces is unnatural, how come there are animals who eat their own shit? Explain that, breeders

Attached: 1563826922306.jpg (250x201, 6K)

Eating shit is natural for women, but not men.

>unnatural was ever an argument
Raising children to be civilized is unnatural

If you want to be a faggot, fine, but stay away from our kids.

>breeders
wtf

That's what the fags call us normal people

They only do this during drought conditions.

I'm going to be sick

Attached: 1538400276255.gif (294x342, 452K)

Gays are tricky. Some are born queers right off the bat. Some get fagged up by their environment and they can't get past it. The homo disease is a fascinating one.

So you are saying gays eat shit for dinner?

Animals suffer from cancer too, faggot.

I can't stop laughing because if I do then I'll either cry or vomit.

Just as humans can go against their nature, so can a (very) small minority of animals.

Are you gonna be alright there bud?

T. Known Boss

>hurrdurr my arbitrary scientific classification system proves you wrong
See Also
>one post by this id

We need to wrestle down and pin the gays.

Attached: 34983702_193630434807265_6825993963074224128_n.jpg (729x729, 75K)

Cancer is natural, too.

interpreting animal behavior as homesex is your projection of faggotry.

Couple of points come to my mind..
Most alleged observations of homosexuality in nature, are just the social dynamics of establishing hierarchies, or an interim period of social chaos, when group-order has broken down and dysfunction is expressed. The first I suppose also can be observed in human prisons,

Also, I believe having read that the total amount of homosexuality present across all species, to the extent that they are even actually that, amounts to a number way, way below 1%. So by any definition an abnormality.

faggots=animals
Good point op

AND THUS SAYETH THE LORD THY GOD: IF A BULL ELEPHANT LIE WITH ANOTHER BULL ELEPHANT , STONE THEM AND TAKETH THEIR TUSK FOR TOP VALUE ON THE IVORY MARKET (SHEARSON-LEHMAN 12:32:42 )

That elephant is reaching into the ass of the other elephant due to stress from being in a zoo.

That is not natural at all.

There are pedo, incestuous, and rapist animals too. Explain that, biggots!

because faggots act like animals

Attached: 29fdff3b2a38295b9e7d5a339dd643d3a1eb900628e3a4d664c751c61f2bb04d.png (300x395, 155K)

Nothing is unnatural

Animals eat excrement...so eating excrement must be natural....see the logical fallacy?

Animals also murder, so then murder must be natural too? They also have sex with siblings and parents sometimes, so that natural too?
The point of being a human with a soul maybe that you realize that stuff is base and degenerate or animal IQ level stuff.

>you can do it therefore you should do it
Literally every argument for feminism, faggotry, trannyism, pedophilia, bestiality, etc etc. "Muh natural" if you want to base your lives around what animals do then go live out in the wild like animals and quit leeching off man+woman civilization.

Attached: 1563651837113.jpg (1291x701, 159K)

kek. mfw I want my boys to study bjj, but mma is homoerotic as a top gun volley ball match.

Never knew about german elephants.

Animals practice rape far more often than homosexuality. How do you feel about that?

stop tryna justify your faggotry.. its fine to be gay whatever, but stop tryna trick straight guys into sucking dick because of your own insecurities

It's a neurological disability that afflicts most mammals.
Trannies are the REAL sick ones.
But fags promote that faggotry en masse, so, they are guilty by association.

This isnt even funny bait. This is just retarded

Being gay can happen naturally I guess- but it's not an excuse to tear down society around you just to better suit your birth defect.
>t.gayfag

What did he mean by this?

? uhh

why are you so obsessed with anuses, user?

There aren't gay animals. Just because a dog humps a couch doesn't mean he's couchsexual. Animals are sometimes unable to get a mate so they "scratch the itch" with another thing or animal. They are more likely to do this in captivity ebcause they are stressed. The two "gay" penguins that were the basis of the 'animals are totally gay' claimended up not being gay. Theyw ere in captivity and they were stressed and once the penguin could get a female partner he left the other penguin.

>If being gay is unnatural, how come there are gay animals? Explain that, biggots.
>If infanticide is unnatural, how come there are animals that kill each others' young? Explain that, biggots.
>If cannibalism is unnatural, how come there are animals that eat their own kind? Explain that, biggots.

I'm confused. Do faggots ritually eat each other's shit? If this is truly the case they should be euthanized post haste.

>eat da poopoo

Animals can be queers too. Not complaining it's un-natural, complaining it's gross and nasty. We're not animals, so don't act like one. Faggit.

It amazes me that you took the time to type out such a helpful informative message....

Animals also eat shit. Are people who eat shit normal?

Animals:
>Be gay animal
>Don't pass on genetics
>Bloodline ended if no siblings
Old Humans:
>Be gay human
>Bloodline ended with vicious beating
Modern Humans:
>Be gay human
>You and everyone around you is told that being gay is natural
>Various programs encouraging people to be gay or at least bisexual
>Programs elevate into transgenderism
>Humanity turns into a clusterfuck of nonsense that holds itself back and willfully throws literal morality out the window for metaphorical morality
>People show resistance
>They get slandered and threatened by as far up as the government itself
>Random fag bait on Jow Forums "iTs NaTuRaL!"

Animals fucking eat each other

I still don't understand the "being gay is natural" argument, to be honest. How is thrusting your dick into another man's ass over and over, tearing apart his colon and causing anal prolapse considered natural?

Being gay is a mental illness, however, you are a foolish earthling if you believe it should be punished.