Pennsylvania thread, what can you tell me about these lands

Pennsylvania thread, what can you tell me about these lands.

youtube.com/watch?v=5sVBswoONkQ

Attached: 1478677753472.png (469x297, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1969_York_race_riot
wgal.com/article/raw-sewage-in-susquehanna-river-is-300m-problem-that-could-cost-water-customers/28472393?src=app
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pennsylvania, not the urban areas, but the rest of it, have some of the craziest, toughest people in America. It's like the Sparta of the USA.

Bucks County is the most aesthetic county in PA but the Government from local to state here is corrupt as hell.
Lot's of degenerates, bums, gang members and drug addicts are leaving Filthadelphia and Trenton and are taking over Bucks County.

Can confirm

Here be wagons

Bucks County is shit. This user works for the city of Philthy and needs more niggers for revenue.

It's a shame the opiates hit hard in Bucks. It's such a beautiful area.

We're full. Please don't come here.
Nigger detected. You can fuck off too.

York is the best part of PA. The city is big enough to do a proper pub crawl, but you can always go innawoods on a moment's notice. Oh, and we're better than Lancaster at everything.

>some of the craziest, toughest people in America.
Can confirm. I live in the mountains in a shit hole called "Schuylkill County". Its a wonderful place full of trees, hunting and fishing. The closest Starbucks is nearly an hour away, and there are almost no POC anywhere to be seen. Everyone has guns, and no one gives a fuck. I moved here from Harrisburg a decade ago, and glad I did. The suburbs I grew up in are going to be ghettos shortly. HBG is being invaded by Pakis and other shit smelling curry eaters.

Attached: always participate.png (919x737, 340K)

I live in Northampton county. Some very nice areas out here. But just like everywhere else when you get into cities like Easton it’s going to get shitty. The Lehigh valley in general is deep rooted in Germanic/Austrian culture. There was also a large population of Italians and Hungarians here as well. The common theme here are minorities moving into neighborhoods and driving out the white population along with the businesses we created and turning it into a war zone. The best example of this is Allentown in my opinion. It’s kind of surreal when you’re driving through a barrio in Bethlehem and you realize the street name is “Laubach” or “Fatzinger” and all you see is brown sludge

Wawa is better than Sheetz

A casual video game, I know, but people in Pennsylvania remind me of Junkrat from Overwatch. They all like building shit and they all are dangerous.

Attached: 1536187930926.jpg (604x900, 227K)

hows it feel knowing your taxes pay for Filthadelphia to take care of illegals?
Yeah, targeted here on purpose to kill the working class.
I've been in PA for over 30 years. I contribute very much to this state so suck my ass

>Implying I live in Bucks.

Lived there quite a while. It is basically the most average place in the USA. Not too stupid, not too smart, not too liberal, not too conservative.

Drug addicts, niggers, fat people and low IQ hicks. Stay FAR away.

Ohio btfo

Phili is a shithole, avoid the place at all cost. Pittsburgh used to be nice, now it lacks excitement. But at least you aren't breathing in the steel mills.

Amish are based

Bucks fag here

New Jersey can burn in commie hell

/comfy/ - wild cherry for miles and miles, deer/rabbits/turkey in your backyard, seeing lots of rain, perfect winters that hasn't saw much snow lately, mild summers. great if you like living innawoods for sure.

THE ABOVE POSTERS ARE - - JEWS, TRANNYS OR SPOOKS.

IF YOU ARE IN A THREAD CREATED BY A FUCKING MEME FLAG
IT MEANS IT WAS CREATED BY A JEW OR A TRANNY OR SPOOK.
*******************************STOP*************************************************
IF YOU RESPOND TO THEM BE AWARE THAT YO ARE RESPONDING
TO A ****JEW OR A TRANNY OR SPOOK.
*******************************MEME************************************************
YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATELY IGNORE THAT POSTER BY HIDING THAT
THREAD.
*******************************FLAGS***********************************************
IF A PERSON USES A MEME FLAG TO MAKE A THREAD OR POST WITH
AND THEY ARE ACTUALLY NOT A - - JEW OR A TRANNY OR SPOOK.
********************************2-DAY***********************************************
THEN YOU ARE WITNESSING A RETARDED PERSON AND SHOULD TREAT
THEM \ THE SAME WAY YOU TREAT A . . . . .JEW OR A TRANNY OR SPOOK.

underrated post

610 Ridley park reporting in.
Feels good living in the most based state

Fuck off Jack Posobiec.

Sheetz owns Wawa

There are plenty of 97% + white communities in the mountains. You don't have to lock your doors at night, you don't have to worry about your vehicles getting broken into, don't have to worry about Amazon boxes being stolen from your porch etc. I know it won't last. Kikes are already bringing section 8 into some of the communities around me, but the foreign hordes seem to dislike the mountains and harsh winters. Most tend to only stick around for a year or two, so maybe there is hope.

We need to sell Philadelphia to NJ.

pittsburgh is almost as bad as philly. pittsburgh would be worse than detroit if it weren't for cmu and upmc bringing a bunch of tech companies here. the local govt is 100% sjw democrats

>Most tend to only stick around for a year or two, so maybe there is hope.

This will be the States saving grace. You either love it or hate it here and that drives people away. Most of our new friends hate it here.

>cmu and tech companies being good for shitsburgh
GET OUT

I live in Westmoreland county. Not a top tier county but better than Allegheny. Pittsburgh is dirty and lib heavy. Philly is dirty but more niggish if you can interpret that... stay away from the cities.

28yrs in PA

All interstate roads are shit. Completely trash

I hope so.

I think they're about even. Wawa was far superior until they expanded south and the quality went to hell. Sheetz has consistently been mediocre.

Damn you're stupid. You said you work for the city of Filthadelphia which means you pay the Philadelphia Wage Tax you fucking moron. No wonder you are employed by the most incompetent city on the east coast.

Attached: 1558480001493.png (694x994, 553K)

Reading and Allentown might as well be renamed lil Mexico.

You've been huffing too much nigger stink and New Jersey fumes.

that's not what he said. cuxscum are fucking illiterate retarded northeast overflow. KYS trash.

Nah, Sheetz used to have pretty decent food. The original Sheetz was really fucking good. They have expanded south too and their quality has suffered, I don't go there for anything anymore, not even gas unless I have to.

I've never traveled east much. I've been to Erie once and Philly 2x for work. I work in Beaver County atm and it's very nice. I've also lived in New Mexico..I have no issues with Mexicans and I can speak spanish somewhat.

Philadelphia sucks ASS, we have to pay mad taxes so niggers can get free shit

GetGo is superior to both. Sheetz is the bottom of the barrel.

I’ll say this though, the wawa gobbler is superior to anything Sheetz has to offer

Attached: D2198153-0EAB-480D-99FA-60A5B940AC2E.jpg (652x489, 48K)

Getgo has good burgers.

Anyone else without power right now?

Pa is nice the people are cool but they cant drive for shit and should all have their licenses revoked. Greetings from your neighbor jersey stay off the roads plz thanks

Attached: B35C0B13-E2DB-4422-B290-3D46E832FF47.jpg (261x400, 11K)

When are we going to lynch Tom Wolf?

York is trash. School districts stink, has a higher crime rate pre capita than Philly, and years of corruption.

>> But, the York race riot of 1969 is a good read for all PA anons

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1969_York_race_riot

When you can’t afford Jersey anymore.

>can’t even turn left
>durr others are bad drivers
It’s full

My power went out twice in the last week or so. First time I had to power off my computer because the UPS wasn't going to hold. Both times I heard the same
>BRRRRRRT
from down the road, so I'm not sure if I'm impressed with the local power company or not. It doesn't usually go out.

>Jersey
>Good drivers
Laughable claim

Hey, 609 out of Little Egg here

It's a shithole and you know it..

Go spray tan yourself some more you fucking blowjob. I hate seeing your ugly ass yellow license plates on my roads.

New Jersey has the worst drivers in the world. You all drive slow as fuck and don't even know how to turn left.

Accurate

>money

Crossing into Jersey is even worse than crossing into Jew York in terms of how suddenly everybody is slow and all over the road out of nowhere. Eat dicks until you pass out and choke on them.

but it's our shit hole user.

>Hurr durr sheetz is way better muh meatball sub muh onion rings.
t. Jerimus Wojciechowski. don't you have keilbasa to suck on you retarded huntingdon county faggot

Toll roads.

Nice barns.
Beautiful old barns with the earth and stone ramps.

Reading in particular seems to have a large Mexican population. I was there last year for work, had guys approaching me, speaking Spanish (I assumed they were asking for money) wouldn't leave me the fuck alone, had to smack him after he grabbed my arm. Thought I was going to get fucked up another night leaving the six pack after work when a horde (again, couldn't understand a word they were saying) approached me, luckily a cop pulled into the parking lot and they fucked off.

i know harrisburgh is bad, but what about the surrounding areas like camp hill

The only good thing in that God forsaken shit hole is midgetville and even that's a sham

>All roads are shit. Completely trash
ftfy

Jersey is so terrible you have to pay to leave unless you want to drive around the world to find a free bridge.

>Greetings from your neighbor jersey
Greetings From Pa. Kindly stay the fuck in your own trash hole state. You fat smelly wops come to PA and ruin everything you touch. Stay out of the Poconos too. We don't like your kind here.

>but what about the surrounding areas like camp hill
15 years away from suffering the benefits of multiculturalism.

It's so true. But at least it's only $1 to get back into PA.

In decline like the rest of the country. Lots of decent people outside the cities - but those things are cancers and they are slowly spreading.

wgal.com/article/raw-sewage-in-susquehanna-river-is-300m-problem-that-could-cost-water-customers/28472393?src=app

I'm on an 80 man crew right now and we have 2 mexicans.... they work together and by themselves. I can handle my own in a convo but cant speak fast like them.
My area doesn't have many since it's a passthrough for a major interstate. Maybe a few blacks in my town.

t. 7 years of Spanish

Just you wait you dirty wop faggot. Someday soon we'll get tired of your constant faggotry. You're our beach and nothing more and you remember that, when we tire of that agreement you'll be under our heel. NJ is rightful PA clay.

He should learn grammar then. He's from Ohio so it makes sense that his brain is deteriorated from drinking all of that radioactive water. You must be from there too.

>I know it won’t last
Titusville fag here. I live elsewhere now but I still visit family quite frequently, and hit up Warner’s bakery every chance I get. I went to Erie last year and the first thing I saw was a fucking bulb head Somali in a pink windbreaker riding a little kids bike up the middle of the street. Later I drove past a giant building, a fucking “Multicultural Resource Center.” Probably thanks to some cucked (((church))) outreach group. Erie is rapidly going the way of Detroit, it looked more diverse than ever. Absolutely disgusting.

My family is from East Stroudsburg originally. The PA and NY state police refer to it as “the sixth borough”

Live in Reading, what is Jow Forums's opinion on this shithole?

I like it here for the most part, but the city near where I live is fucking dead.

Erie is equally one of the most beautiful places as well as the most disturbingly industrial shithole you could imagine.

It's miles of crisscrossing unspoilt nature, then you have acres of oil refineries. You have a majestic great lake, then a few blocks away you have a steel mill.

Where It's white, It's like 98% white. But GOD DAMN when you go into the black areas, we are talking negro kids scrap fighting in the streets.

Great town if you enjoy meth, firearms and learning about the American Revolution.

Attached: Brig_Niagara_full_sail.jpg (3008x2000, 1.43M)

Are you one of those dickheads who leaves up road construction signs for 2 months and cones off lanes for miles on end for with no equipment or supplies in sight and at the end of two months there are still no supplies nor equipment in sight?

I swear I'm going to buy a battle truck one day and just bowl for road cones.

Turkey Hill is the best, because slushies

enjoy your diabetes

>calls others bad drivers
>lives in a state that doesn’t even trust its residents to pump their own gas because they’re overwhelmingly disgusting and degenerate retarded trash

Sheetz>Wawa

Trash tier. Reading is where the spics take all the stolen cars to. Get out.

I dont work for penndot but try it faggot.

Used to be cool back when they had legit outlet shopping but that was like 25 years ago.

Fayettenam faggots check in

>Kikes are already bringing section 8 into some of the communities around me
are you in bradford county with me?

Just put a reflective safety vest on and move the cones. No one will stop you the first couple times.

Nice airport you have there lolol

Land that was used by a king to pay a jew with the last name of Penn that the king owed money to.

Attached: 51080368_301476160569444_6795562277354072303_n.jpg (750x863, 88K)

When the fuck did tornado alley move to the northeast? I’m tired of getting tornado warning alerts to my god damn phone.

>muh penndot
Probably couldn’t pass the background check. You’re probably an inmate on work release holding a shovel for Stavola or some shit

the only place you don't want to go in harrisburg is Allison Hill, if you're out drinking at night just stay on the main bar streets and avoid the alleys

but it says they're tracking it with VASCAR and helicopters

kek n check. sheetz is creeping on dandy here in nepa.

It’s not though, dumb faggot lmao

Carbon county is pretty nice except for the niggers moving from New York.

What airport hahahaha