NOTHING

washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-has-not-built-a-single-mile-of-new-border-fence-after-30-months-in-office

"In a statement last week, U.S. Customs and Border Protection, the federal agency overseeing border barrier construction, confirmed that all the fencing completed since Trump took office is "in place of dilapidated designs" because the existing fence was in need of replacement."

Attached: nothing 22.gif (400x440, 966K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/ffNa7
archive.fo/rJXQl
archive.fo/T2iWH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oi Vey! Dump Trump because he cant get funding from Congress! Think of all the brown little kids that need welfare and EBT and Section 8! Vote democrat!

I love these shill threads.

Attached: 5B9CC728-63C9-49A6-AACC-B13925FC653B.jpg (1024x782, 147K)

Attached: FCCB07D8-8723-415C-9DD3-D5B9B53A0E5E.jpg (1024x548, 95K)

Attached: EE250ABD-4356-4A5A-AC82-D9F7F925B3DE.jpg (713x1024, 122K)

>38 miles of wall improvement
AMERICA IS SAVED

>Dump Trump because he cant get funding from Congress!
COPE. You faggots had 2 fucking years with both the house and senate.

Now try getting this through a thick magapede skull.

>Never trump was never a thing

Lol keep trying

You know I'm just going to post this every time you spam this image, right?

>New and replacement wall is currently being constructed near San Diego, as well as San Luis, Arizona, and El Paso and the Rio Grande Valley in Texas, according to Customs and Border Protection (CBP).
>new and replacement wall

>In San Luis, Arizona, around 22 miles of primary fencing is being constructed, with about 1 mile completed by May 30, according to CBP.
archive.fo/ffNa7
>Twenty-two miles of barrier are rising on the U.S.-Mexico border east of San Luis. Garibay says the fencing replaces Vietnam-era landing mats — steel sheets converted into a border wall.
22 miles of replacement wall

>A total of 44 miles of steel bollard pedestrian barrier is to replace ineffective fencing in the Yuma, El Centro, and San Diego sectors.
>no archive because it's from the article in image
44 miles of replacement wall

>Twenty miles of fencing has been completed in Santa Teresa, New Mexico, just west of El Paso, Texas. El Paso itself is getting 7.25 miles of new fence.

archive.fo/rJXQl
>It cost approximately $73 million to build the column-style wall that stretches for 20 miles west of the U.S. Customs and Border Protection port of entry in Santa Teresa. The wall replaces older fencing and vehicle barriers there.
20 miles of replacement wall

archive.fo/T2iWH
>The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) announced Friday that it two issued waivers to expedite replacement of a wall at the U.S.-Mexico border in Arizona and Texas. DHS said in a statement that it would be replacing about 53 miles of wall near Yuma, Ariz., and El Paso, Texas.
53 miles of replacement wall

>A 2.25-mile replacement border wall was constructed near Calexico, California, last year—the first new construction under Trump.
>no archive because it's from the article in image
2.25 miles of replacement wall

>141.25 miles of replacement wall
>0 miles of new wall
>new AND replacement wall
wew

He’s still going to win and your going to be out of a job

Fact

Because it's blocked by a nationwide injunction from a 9th circuit judge.

Paul Ryan was a democrat.

Attached: More big fat fail.webm (1280x720, 437K)

Your pic says it all: Replaced. Is replacement new? No it is not. There has not been one single new mile of wall built.
Trunptards really are ill educated simpletons

Why? because he's going to import more brown people to replace whites?

Where are the guards?

Why would we need a big hubbub over replacement fence? That could have just been thrown into infrastructure rebuilding and nobody would have cared. Instead he talks about it daily yet does nothing. A blowhard.

Attached: D13EA372-59D1-403D-B3C1-1327513DB8E5.jpg (1024x639, 66K)

Btw, this is the reason replacement wall doesn't work. Some of those walls/fences have been up since the Vietnam war and the traffickers know where they end. If Trump can't wall up enough of the border so BP has choke points to make it easier to corral illegals, you're stuck with fancy, well-lit, million dollar barriers that most illegals will just skirt around.

inb4 levels of cope that shouldnt be possible

I live in San Diego want me to go get pics?

If he built a wall shills would be bitching that he hasn't blockaded all the ports.

That stuff had to be replaced. If it was just new construction and they didn't replace the short chain link fencing & WWII style vehicle barricades, it would be just as bad. The reason those areas already had structures in place is because they have high traffic. The structures were inadequate, though.

Possibly, guess we will never know because he will never build a wall.

The 4 feet vehicle barriers definitely had to be replaced at some point. Some places of the previous barrier looked like they had just hammered tin sheets into the ground. However, almost three years into his presidency and he is still wrestling with judges to put down any new barrier walls/fencing with no sign of it stopping.

If Trump is really interested in completing the wall, he needs to come out to the public with what he plans to do about being cockblocked by the courts. Right now it just looks he is trying to hoodwink his supporters into believing the wall is going up everywhere by tweeting about how much "new wall" he is putting up

>Jow Forums can try the canal now

Attached: 1517384023871.jpg (1000x581, 112K)

The only way Trump loses in 2020 is disaffected voters abandon him for the Dems or a 3rd party; how does it help to give him ammo to deflect criticism that he didn't fulfill his promises when he can just say "I tried, but Congress sued me" instead of the usual tap-dancing "This will require bipartisan effort and more committee work" as to why something didn't happen- This is plain ol "I tried every trick in the book to get this through, the Dems blocked me, shut down government and then sued me". HOW do they think this is going to help?

It's ridiculous that some nobody Fed judge can block the President from fulfilling his duty in regard to national security and immigration. His ego is too big to admit that they're getting the better of him in that aspect. I believe he really is trying, though, and it's too bad more Republicans weren't onboard from day 1. Most of the black cloud was created by McBrain.

I guess they're counting on him not admitting that things aren't going his way.

What kind of faggot president listens to lower court judges?

This is because he is a pussy. Every 80 years or so we have a president who tells federal judges to eat a dick. Trump has failed to take up the mantle of being a fourth turning president, so the next dem president is going to do it instead. The next dem president will defy the federal and supreme court several times. Just watch

Yeah and how the fuck is he supposed to build NEW wall when he's explicitly blocked from doing so by the 9th circuit you shill faggot? Sorry Trump isn't a fucking dictator that can do whatever he wants like you retards pretend he is.

The fact he's building replacement walls shows he's at least doing what he can. Like shows a lot of the "replacement" is for barely existent "barriers" that clearly wouldn't stop anything.

Attached: FEDERAL JUDGES ARE FAGGOTS.png (1471x1052, 683K)

Yeah. Theres basically barbed wire fences in the highest trafficked areas. Those are useless. So it makes sense to put up real barriers in the most needed places.

Most presidents don't have the entire MSM and establishment breathing down their neck over every single thing they do. He's constantly being called a fascist dictator and getting impeachment threats just for doing things which are objectively LEGAL.

Supreme Court is stacked in Trump's favor and he's planning a 2nd term. It makes sense to replace the shitty ineffective barriers now then work on new sections once given the inevitable legal go-ahead.

>Yeah and how the fuck is he supposed to build NEW wall when he's explicitly blocked from doing so by the 9th circuit you shill faggot?
Exactly. Activist judges aren't going away. How is Trump going to accomplish ANYTHING close to his campaign promises if he can't deal with a few judges?

>Sorry Trump isn't a fucking dictator that can do whatever he wants like you retards pretend he is.
All this obstruction of everything he does makes it seem like he isn't even President.

>Most presidents don't have the entire MSM and establishment breathing down their neck over every single thing they do. He's constantly being called a fascist dictator and getting impeachment threats just for doing things which are objectively LEGAL.
Alright, so not only activist judges, but the media and congress threatening impeachment if he does anything to enact his agenda. What is the point of this presidency if he can't get anything done? What is the point of a second term? Trump needs to address this beyond just saying "We're working on it."

Did you purposely ignore where I said it makes sense to "work on new sections once given the inevitable legal go-ahead". Activist 9th circuit judges can slow stuff like this down but they don't have the final say, and as I've said the Supreme Court is tilted in Trump's favor. Even more so once they find Ginsburg's corpse.

Trump has accomplished a bunch considering how hard they're trying to cripple his power. Even if he did nothing it's still far better than having a Democrat or establishment Republican in the White House fucking shit up even more.

BS. There’s not even an effort. Kys

Stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil votin' for him!

So last year they promised NEW wall coming in April. What month is it again?

It was never about building the wall. It was about the friends we made along the way. MIGA!

>Did you purposely ignore where I said it makes sense to "work on new sections once given the inevitable legal go-ahead".
Read my previous posts, I said it's a good idea to replace shitty fencing because it is needed anyway. But I don't see where you're getting this idea of an inevitable legal go-ahead. Is he putting this legal battle on the fast track to SCOTUS? What is he doing to combat this? Look at the muslim ban or the census question for their game plan. Courts will just keep delaying and delaying, and as soon as you address one legal challenge they'll find another way to cockblock. Trump's time in office is limited, and he's going to have even less time to focus on these issues once the 2020 election kicks in and he starts rallying in swing states.

>Trump has accomplished a bunch considering how hard they're trying to cripple his power. Even if he did nothing it's still far better than having a Democrat or establishment Republican in the White House fucking shit up even more.
Maybe, but it seems it isn't happening fast enough for some, and it's causing a fracture point to form in his base between the true believers and the disillusioned supporters. He needs to get ahead of this and address some of the second's camp concern. Otherwise he is going to be dealing with infighting in the Trump camp, stay at home voters, and people shilling against him and for the other candidate out of spite.

Just to be clear, these are observations from the outside since I stopped supporting him once I came to the conclusion Trump wasn't going to be able to accomplish anything in office. I think so far he's only served as a stalling tactic to give people time to prepare for the right wing to lose it's relevance on the national stage, which is the minimum I think most people expected of him.

diallate