Population of Jow Forums

This is a board made up primarily of uneducated NEETS blaming any other group than theirs for their problems. There is a significant minority of thinking, sane individuals and an extremely small minority of very intelligent, astute individuals worthy of having their opinions taken seriously. Prove me wrong.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (660x439, 47K)

Niggers are violent.

Why did you post a pic of Bulb Head Omar?

>This is a board made up primarily of uneducated NEETS
[citation needed]
>blaming any other group than theirs for their problems. >There is a significant minority of thinking, sane individuals and an extremely small minority of very intelligent, astute individuals worthy of having their opinions taken seriously. Prove me wrong.
Let's start then. You pick the talking point

You are one person, if you are right on everything you are part of the extremely small minority that I mentioned.

Because the left can't meme. They are reliant on simplistic images that express the emotion they're looking to go along with their posts. By doing that they expose their leftist bias

>You are one person, if you are right on everything
I'm wrong on most things. But it get's cancelled out on Jow Forums
>you are part of the extremely small minority that I mentioned.
[citation needed]

>neet for 2.5 years

There’s no getting out

Attached: F0439277-72B1-4A59-B13C-F87AC9C115FD.jpg (1200x900, 207K)

Checked. Or perhaps, and this is just me spitballing here, it's because of her facial expression as it relates to the post. I don't know just throwing something to see if it sticks, i'm nowhere near as smart as you meinanon.

She's ugly both inside and out.

>This board is full of incels and neets.

This level of coping is pathetic. You need to come to terms with reality. You have no excuses anymore, you can't refute the truths you find here. People are worried about the future that their children will have to live in. People are tired of making excuses for the sake of being "woke". Anyone with two brain cells to rub together can see where we are heading on our current path. Deal with your identity crisis and come to terms with reality. That's all the advice I have for you.

>Worried about the future their children will have to live in
>Most of Jow Forums can't even speak to women

Dude, look at the aiportrait threads on here and look at what the average Jow Forums tard looks like lol. They don't have families.

The "minority" is one smaller than you think.

Attached: 00217960.jpg (1024x683, 117K)

Which of the bimbos is this one, again? The one who hates Israel?

Woah dude look how many upvotes you're getting!

WOAH YOU GOT GOLD

How would you know, faggot? Nice nigger pic you got there. I can't wait until we deport her ass.

You guys keep showing me it was the perfect image to select.

Nigger.

Look at how retarded you are, it's like pouring food into a koi pond.

You're an obvious incel OP. I can smell it miles away.

It's ok. Maybe someday you'll be better. Just kidding, you'll always be a loser.

Attached: 7gcl7f6E.jpg (2500x2143, 514K)

>This is a board made up primarily of uneducated NEETS
Source?

>blaming any other group than theirs for their problems.
You mean like blaming Bill Clinton/Trump/George Bush for disastrous foreign policy? What specific personal problem are you projecting onto these neets that you believe they attribute to an outside source.
>There is a significant minority of thinking, sane individuals and an extremely small minority of very intelligent, astute individuals worthy of having their opinions taken seriously
There is more than a minority. Stop going to blacked threads.

Attached: chris langan NWO.png (497x2107, 273K)

Yeah, it displays your faggotry perfectly.

Attached: nigger.gif (607x609, 754K)

INDUCING HEART ATTACKS AS A FORM OF ASSASSINATION
Another very interesting thing was heart attacks. He said, "There is now a way to simulate a real heart attack. It can be used as a means of assassination." Only a very skilled pathologist who knew exactly what to look for at an autopsy, could distinguish this from the real thing. I thought that was a very surprising and shocking thing to hear from this particular man at that particular time.

fweerwwer

Look at how angry you are.

>Source

This board

Angry? No. Clowns don't make me angry.
I'm just informing you what a faggot you are as a public service.

Attached: Pie.gif (607x609, 388K)

Woah you're gunna get a bunch of upvotes for that one, you totally talk like all the other anons, you so totally fit in!