Epstein Island Game Project

Just a heads up for those interested in the last thread, im taking the steps necesary to make this.
This saturday I hope to have a workable demo of 1 or 2 rooms with interactables.

After that I will be planning and researching the full game. It will be a short one, I think not more than an hour.

Attached: test 1.jpg (1600x1000, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u5HOt0ZOcYk
youtu.be/C-T4VVZrmkA
archive.4plebs.org/dl/pol/image/1553/33/1553337457791.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I made some changes to the model, to make it look more like Sapo Pepe from my country and less like the original.

Attached: pepe toad.jpg (1182x333, 89K)

Attached: Pepe Moloch.gif (960x600, 1.02M)

Attached: Pepe in Skippy's Island.gif (969x516, 149K)

i remember and this is the stuff that makes legends, we get maybe 1 a year, and it's the measuring stick old fags beat eachother with.

Good. Put it up on steam so you can profit from your work. I'd buy a copy for a few dollars.

Check out "Escape from Neverland" for some gameplay ideas.

fucking kek

youtube.com/watch?v=u5HOt0ZOcYk

Release on Steam and I'll buy it.

Good jorb. Is that using ScummVM?

youtu.be/C-T4VVZrmkA

Attached: AGDG.png (400x400, 13K)

It's getting excellent. Don't give up until this masterpiece is complete.

>mfw hosts on Steam for $1
>Jow Forums users buy/rate the game
>Epstein game starts trending

This .gif is the best OC posted on Jow Forums in months, I'd say perhaps all year. You're a good boy.

K keep me posted

Thanks but it wont be for sale, I'll just dump a zip somewhere when its finished.

I will be posting updates and new stuff here if anyone is interested, I made it in the advice of some anons who wanted to throw some shekels at me patreon.com/tarotofkek

I will post the demo there and here when its finished.

I'm using Adventure Game Studio

Attached: 4 of swords.gif (225x540, 121K)

Try to keep certain things open so that you can match them up with real life when new info comes to light.

AGS is good shit

bump

That looks awesome, dude.

Old school adventure games are the best.

Love this shit.

Try to make some money off this, dude. Even if it's just enough to buy yourself a coffee or two. Once you are able to make something profitable it becomes worth pursuing. You're a talented pixel artist and an artist in general. The associations and references you make are magical. I want to see you rewarded for your efforts.

A nod to Kim Noble's art. You certainly went deep.

i missed those games

You want/need help?

Will there be other characters besides facebooks frog? Maybe a tumblr dogs too. Much dogs much so wow

Will be looking forward to it. Might just get off my ass and do something productive too.

Attached: aa8c9fd768d3f98cda3eb4b76a440e76.jpg (2048x1365, 906K)

oh man I missed those games

Top fucking kek and well done. I'm dieing to play this.
''For legal reasons I must state that no little girls/ little girl organs were harvested and or sold during the making of this game''
10/10 IGN
INB4 You get capped by mossad

oops didnt know this posted twice

>patreon.com/tarotofkek

Well at the very least I'll toss you a few shekels there.

This. Don't sell yourself short. It's better for everyone if you get paid for your work.

remember user, things like this have a very short window of interest. don't kill yourself, but don't burn all your time trying to get everything you ever wanted.

he linked his patreon here

Think he can get it on one of the App Stores? I would venture Steam might, since it does alot of adult stuff.

you will be the first person I've ever supported on any platform. this is amazing stuff. praise be upon you.

Attached: 1562119859690.png (1024x1117, 1.27M)

Attached: 1558663348864.png (157x117, 2K)

I have no idea.

Yeah, those paintings fuck me up real good.

Attached: 5 of cups.gif (225x540, 58K)

>patreon.com/tarotofkek
Dude. Start promoting this on here, you deserve lots of money for this. You can easily make threads where you link your Patreon and talk about updates you've made to the game.

thats fucking cool as hell me. looks so comfy and well done. keep it up.

This argentina user has earned his whiteness

>Thanks but it wont be for sale,
Make sure to give us a crypto address then man, some of us will want to give you money

Looks like fun OP! Please finish the project. I wrote a 2D game engine but I suck at drawing so I never actually got around to making any games.

Looks surprisingly good, you need money or donations?

In fact I recommend putting your crypto addresses in the games readme

can i play as trump?

Don't fuck this up. This game can literally be an awesome red/black pill if done right. Connect all the dots in this thing.

Please include podesta brothers duo as a boss. And witch marina ambroyvich, thank you.

Excellent ideas. Not sure how to boss in point and click tho

And James the Pizzaman

Fantastic work Argentinian user. Congratulations and God speed.

Attached: 1549254322154.png (1210x1000, 252K)

is this a sequel to this game?

Attached: 1445739441688.jpg (432x260, 51K)

I will be doing that here for now patreon.com/tarotofkek I will post updates, zips, etc.
I feel embarrased for shilling my page

Attached: 4 of cups.gif (225x540, 58K)

This reminds me of a thread over in /vr/ right now....They are making a game called "The Adventures of Zniggy" or something to that effect. Good luck anons!

Do you get to lewd lolis and their feet with James tho?

shilling for something worthwhile isn't cringe

>I feel embarrased for shilling my page
Think of it like this... you can spend more time doing what you love, the more you promote your work.
We want you to shill here, you can just provide us with updates on what you're doing at the same time.

Don't be embarrassed for sharing something decent. If you were a fuckhead we'd tell you. You're meeting universal praise here and you should feel prideful for that. I am giving you any money until you release something whole and complete though. Good work thus far.

Attached: 1553515582181.jpg (900x900, 153K)

Some Shekels could help you with your work, though, and could let you continue with it if it proves popular.

Lots of indie devs usually started out with something akin to a demo, then with support, they had help to realize their dreams.

Now if we still had decent mods like we did back in m00ts day, this would be a sticky.

Alas, we live in a new dark age.

I cast:
Almighty Bump

Nice work user. Do one on Comet Pingpong too.

Cocaine bump

if you don't focus on the story, it will probably be very weak and short, some cringy bullshit

better have a good idea in mind before drawing, not the other way around

>Comet ping pong
>helicopter ride (the one with the same number as a military helicopter)
>Epstein island
>if you lose you get fucked and killed, if you win you get saved by trump
>special power-up: meme magic
>hardmode: you start in haiti

Attached: 1554894347339.png (925x1047, 250K)

bump remember OP if you're good at something don't do it for free

bump

I get that, I want to make it interesting and pizza related, I will focus on ambiance, dialogue and symbolism.
I will need some time to do a deep dive in the info available, and then translate it to the game.

Attached: 2 Of Swords.gif (225x540, 43K)

Wow this is the only time i've seen a thread where everyone is positive and nice

Goodwork OP!

Is that a STANDO????

Could this be the work of an enemy STANDO user?

Attached: AKIRA_WOJAK.jpg (716x516, 236K)

>I wrote a 2D game engine
In what language/OS/libraries used?

>I will need some time to do a deep dive in the info available, and then translate it to the game.
For instance, what is walnut sauce? What does it mean to play cheese on your dominoes? These are mysteries for the ages.

Attached: 1557828482363.jpg (1279x1033, 242K)

>Why Moloch like chikens so much?

Bump. Great shit op, god speed

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 4K)

can there be a boss battle were you play dominos with skippy
but before you play he asks you if you want to play on cheese or pasta? And the boss battle takes places on a giant sprite of whatever you pick
Also there are sad looking slave children around him

also a pizzaria on the island
some characters say there is a basement, but the people involved with the shop laugh and say there is no basement
but when you go in there's a very obvious easy to get to basement
maybe its creepy with a boss battle there

This is fucking based. Bless you user.

Attached: 1563205335786.gif (300x169, 1.99M)

bump for the OP that delivered

it.is.happening.

Lol

>I feel embarrased for shilling my page
Dont be, we need the OC desperately these days user. You're the hero we need but dont deserve.

for inspiration

archive.4plebs.org/dl/pol/image/1553/33/1553337457791.webm

Semper Fee! Vivo La Casa!

Bump,you earned it.

Holy fuck you did the tarot.gifs... thank you Thai you thank you. As the other anons said. Make money, congrats on your honorary whiteness, dump dat shit somewhere. I would fucking love a folder of your work. TAKE OUR MONEY

Attached: 20530C68-365E-4404-B8F4-DA13F2E046DD.gif (500x213, 244K)

I think the final objective should be KURU ACQUIRED.

You should work that Hillary Cackle in there somewhere.

Make it a non-violent point and click puzzle game. And although some anons here might tell you otherwise keep any gore and merchant references as subtle as possible. Making severe gore or blatant merchant stereotypes will just give them an excuse to disenfranchise you and get you kicked off their platform. Try and get it on steam or some other readily available platform in order to spread it wide and far. It also wouldn't hurt for yourself to make a bit of cash to make it worth it, i'm sure most anons here wouldn't mind spending 5 bucks or less on this. Also because I assume you're just one guy (you might have a few people helping you out, Idk) keep it simple but charming.
A lot of amateur game designers fall into the trap of trying to do too much or make it too complicated and overwhelm themselves, ruining their own product. Good luck bro

Attached: 1552025716461.gif (624x335, 2.55M)

just bend over, spread your asscheeks real wide, and gape your anus

So you are the guy doing these cards.gif? I've always liked em

That can be a quote that the mini-boss Podesta says before the battle starts

This. We already have angry goy/mm for the merchant memes, gore, and potty humor. Keep it subtle keep it safe.

The real audio from that "FATHER IS WHAT YOU WILL CALL ME!" would be badass. You know, from the CPP video.

Is there something you'd need help with?

Thanks for the advice leaf. I was thinking the same.

There is some appeal about making a monstrosity of a game, I have grown tired of having to appeal to the moral of people that feel shame for the "sins" that they ancestors did, so much so that they try to club you into appeasing them, even if you dont share their history. While being gleefully blind to the debauchery of a few monsters.

On the other side, I want to make something more symbolical or alegorical. See if I can project what I feel about this whole scandal unto others.
But that is a long way and I dont know if I have the skill to relate that.

Attached: 3 of swords.gif (225x540, 52K)

Nice digits

I know nothing about making games, but i admire the shit out of you. You are so cool. The last time Jow Forums had a content creator anywhere near your caliber was when the iron pill comics were coming out

I'm not that other leaf obviously but I certainly envision that game as being really cutesy with this extremely dark undertone running through it. You've already got this down as far as I can see. It's a nice little cute frog going on some fun mystery adventure on an island!

But of course everyone knows that it's about kids getting rape. But the way I see it the game is never really too explicit about that. It doesn't need to be since everyone knows.

I think that could work really well.

YA THINK YOURE HOT SHIT DONTCHA?!? After every successful attack.
Also, I had ideas:
>game start Pepe in public/party/home
>zoom out to finger pointing at Pepe
>Pepe sleepdart/blackjack/blackout
>wakes up in box in Island
>*phew* alive
>discover (((they’re))) trying to clean up before FBI raids
>All the friends are there, Alefantis, Brock, Clinton, Obama, Michelle, each with a weakness from an item you find on the island (michelle’s cock ring/obama’s Chastity cage, insulting James, etc etc)
>WILD SOROS APPEARS
>each kid you release gives you a hint/item
>Become KeK to fight moloch.

Podesta would make a cool mini-boss, but shouldn't the main boss be epstein, or whoever/whatever is controlling him? it is his island..

Would it even be a boss thing? I'm not sure the game ending should be some kind of boss fight. I think maybe he rescues a girl but the pepe character is too much of a naive good hearted dumb ass to even know what's happening on this island? So the last shot of the game is him in a dumb kind of flying contraption or whatever and he looks out the window smiling like the good hearted dumb ass that he is while the girl is just holding her knees against her face beside him.

But the pepe character doesn't know.

Epstein is a gatherer. Bosses don’t gather. Moloch, soros, hidden hooded guys (maybe with nose poking out...nothing too obvious), might make appropriate endgame boss?