Let’s play guess the race Jow Forums

First clue is Chicago

orlandosentinel.com/business/tourism/os-bz-disney-tourist-terror-20190722-bf3kpc65ezhftixb4pbyzq5hem-story.html

Attached: 85595A12-3DF3-4D8B-8AFF-0E13D011B7BF.jpg (750x1248, 430K)

Other urls found in this thread:

apnews.com/e0f70278051147bfa00617be2727a77b
youtube.com/watch?v=1eo--bSAwgs
youtube.com/watch?v=WHkRcNx9PSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BKGNvo8WTrA&list=PLFE73WkwNIYpqF1LroxZALdUBIaa582sE
youtube.com/watch?v=zjedLeVGcfE
youtube.com/watch?v=tSKEl6a-b_c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

100% Nordic Aryan

Basketball-American

the american race

sounds like an entitled white woman to me

I chuckled.

Hmmmm quick to anger and violent l??? Who could that be??

I bet he was Dutch.
Fuck the Dutch.

Criminal-American

Spic.

Spics are everything bad in this country.

average american?

Not worst than niggers.

Oh yeah! Me next!
apnews.com/e0f70278051147bfa00617be2727a77b
>Florida woman arrested for assault over pizza

>Chicago woman

Def a nigger.

Was it her?

Attached: 1562693243300.png (570x903, 748K)

White women call the manager.
Only nogs go straight to violence.

Yes. Spics are way worse than niggers.

Spic isn't a race and there are high-tier medspics and low-tier indspics as well as caribbean nigspics

>Pushing buttons.....

Woman

All spics need to go back. All of them.

If they don't get deported, we're going to have a bloody civil war to remove them and the traitors like you who allow them to be here.

That's fine and all, but it won't fix the nigger problem, nigger.

Niggers are a steady 13% of the population. Spics are only invading and growing their share. Niggers aren't a problem but spics are the biggest problem our country faces.

>The 23-year-old woman wasn’t charged -- the Disney worker didn’t want to press charges

minority confirmed

youtube.com/watch?v=1eo--bSAwgs

Damn that's one gorilla nigger if I ever saw one.

Absolutely guarantee Disney offered this dude probably 3 to 4 weeks paid vacation a large settlement to avoid publicity over this.

what race was the person who invented FastPass?

You sound like a nigger lover. It's verifiable that spics while sub optimal citizens and workers are an order of magnitude better than niggers. The only thing niggers are good for is wanton violence and crime.

in 10 years the second official language in your country will be Spanish and there is nothing you can do

You sound like a spic.

Acknowledging that niggers, as a docile and static part of the population, aren't a threat to our civilization doesn't make me a "nigger lover."

Go back, spic.

>the traitors like you

Fuck off, mutt

>spics are divided into "white spics" and non-white spics
>niggers are in fact projected to be the fastest growing portion of the population by 2060 because of African immigration since Africa's population is increasing so fast
>BASED BLACK MEN

He's right, you're a niggerlover, fuck off

My ancestors created America. This is a country for white Europeans.

The only "mutt" here is you, spic. You're the definition of the term.

Kind of related as you are all here,
Jow Forums I need your help. An Aussie and his burgerclap gf were shot in Canada recently.
Mounties released a sketch of someone of interest.
Is he black or is he Arab?
I can’t tell shit.

Attached: 5FA3078F-3656-4152-8B82-01AE9524E7DA.jpg (413x570, 132K)

Never said blacks were based. Just said that spics are worse.

White spics aren't white. They're spics and are just as destructive as their browner brethren.

Also in a break of the conditioning he is described as having ‘dark skin’

>My ancestors created America. This is a country for white Europeans.

>The only "mutt" here is you, spic. You're the definition of the term

Attached: 1537049208471.png (659x387, 78K)

I found the NIGGER!

Attached: SheBoon.jpg (800x420, 127K)

Chicongo-American?

in sign language

Attached: images.jpg (183x275, 9K)

This is why I'm ok with the disney kikes raising the prices to keep niggers out

I would love to see another brawl with these folks

Seems to me that you’re a nigger that’s upset because a spic took your job at McDonald’s.

>docile

Niggers aren’t docile, you fucking nigger.

>A Chicago tourist
Of course she would be from chimpcongo.

That is what niggers do.

static, but far from docile. If I see a nigger and he's not carrying a Bible, I'm inclined to shoot him on sight

>...

Attached: Screenshot_20190723-021723.png (1080x1920, 232K)

They are incredibly docile compared to spics. when was the last time a nigger gang decapitated someone to send a message?

Niggers are soft little bitches that act tough, but are quick to sit down when they are pushed.
Spics have that violent central American blood. the same blood that honored people by killing them.

It's a night and day difference. theres a reason niggers were the most common slave, yet the Spaniards had issues dealing with their spic slaves.

The spic is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, invader, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a spic and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I'm not the problem! You're a nigger! You're a fucking nigger!”

Best ride attraction in Walt Disney World.
youtube.com/watch?v=WHkRcNx9PSQ

Attached: Tower of Terror.jpg (900x600, 286K)

a street cat can be docile, but it doesn't mean he will never shit on your porch. But, if you've established who is boss, he will never fuck with you.
Spics aren't like that. They will go out of their way to fuck with you to sate their massive genetic inferiority complex.

No he's right, the nigger pop stays steady due to there abortion addiction. Spics on the otherhand are some shitty perversion of Catholic, so they breed like rabbits. Niggers may be worse on a individual level, but spics are far more dangerous on a national level.

>circus music begins to play

Attached: 1562624305583.jpg (496x505, 87K)

WE

>Niggers aren’t docile, you fucking nigger.

Yes they are, incredibly so, but only if you're able to exude strength and violence. Niggers are docile around whites who they know are genuinely capable of violence.

>apnews.com/e0f70278051147bfa00617be2727a77b
>assult with a knife over pizza
>name: De’Erica Cooks
De’Erica Cooks
Way to easy user.
Run nigger run:
youtube.com/watch?v=BKGNvo8WTrA&list=PLFE73WkwNIYpqF1LroxZALdUBIaa582sE

I hate what Disney did to DCA's TOT

>Is he black or is he Arab?
>I can’t tell shit.
Found him. He rolls with Trudeau..

Attached: trudeau-at-mosque-praying-to-allah.jpg (1200x675, 162K)

Thanks to Universal's "license everything" mandate, we don't have to worry about capeshit infecting Disney World

yeah, it's the only language they understand

Attached: 1499638658352.jpg (576x1022, 89K)

I wonder (((who)))

What do you think of Galaxy's Flop?

Doesn't belong in Disneyland and the passholes there don't deserve it. It will be a much greater success in DHS, which has a long association with Star Wars with Star Tours and Star Wars Weekends. Also its a bonehead move to open either land without the marquee attraction.

Rise is being sabotaged and will NEVER open

honk honk Disney

Attached: download.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Bingo!
Call the cops

Have you seen chinese tourists?

Oh oh can you tell me who I saw today?
So, he was looking like a chink (yellow skin, these wide ass teeth, low) spoke like one, (bong gong pong me lice eating beri beri gud) but also had normal, round eyes
??????
Also from the distance he looked like sandnigger

>chicago
nigger

Clearly, the solution to BOTH problems is to end immigration altogether. Just end it. Done. No more migration

blacks can't afford to go to disney world, some spics can

For $500. What is a nigger, Alex.

Niggers are our pets that we brought here. Spics are foreign invaders that outbreed and fuck up everything that whites built

they should livestream all family outings and bbqs. crowdfund to send them on vacation anyone?

Attached: 1555106864105.jpg (960x1180, 401K)

Found the nigger

Nigger

GDPR

Shoplifters. Especially as they get older. Its crazy how brazen they get grabbing shit n shoving it in their clothes. Ching chonging it up at the slightest sense of confrontation

Can I not just copy and paste this fucking article into an email without getting their stupid "buy a subscription" bullshit ad appearing and staying hard to remove holy shit what a jewed up script

TBF it could be white trash .

A spic. Nigs can't so much as even drive that far out.

> Disney employee, Taylor Gragert, 23, approached Jessica Grines and her group after learning of their discontent due to their invalid passes. The sheriff’s report says the group “became verbally aggressive” when Gragert offered her assistance.

After Gragert called security, Grines began mashing buttons on the ride podium, some of which the report stated “could affect the ride.

Gragert told her to stop and reached to push away Grines’ hand, the report said. Grines responded by punching Gragert in the face, according to the report.

Gragert told the sheriff’s deputy the group hurled profanities and recorded her on their cellphones. The report said Gragert had minor swelling in her eye.

The group ran away as Gragert talked to to security but they were quickly rounded up, the report said.

So, unprovoked violence, filming everything, pack behavior and instantly fleeing from the po po.

Yep, sounds like darkies.

>from Chicago
HMMM NIGGA I WONDER

>The group ran away as Gragert talked to to security but they were quickly rounded up
>The group ran away yelling WORLD STAR WORLD STAR
fify

Attached: nigger_out_of_natural_habbitat.gif (300x225, 852K)

youtube.com/watch?v=zjedLeVGcfE

Attached: 1562763211950.png (1046x1401, 565K)

if they were white you better believe they would blast their picture all over their website. No, whenever its an "innocent minority" they won't show their face until they have to

Black population is growing. The percentage is steady only because the spics are adding so many numbers to the overall total.

>niggers, as a docile and static part of the population, aren't a threat
I found the white guy who lives in Maine and has never interacted with a nigger in his life.

Fidel Castro?

Homer Clown College
youtube.com/watch?v=tSKEl6a-b_c

Attached: clown_college.jpg (708x480, 47K)

Hey kids of Chifornia, look! Comrade Mickey enjoys dog noodle. only $1.99

Attached: 1504914831692.webm (853x480, 2.25M)

>People start clapping

Attached: 1555511310106.jpg (713x713, 90K)

Holy shit one wack and they go down, what the fuck? I thought dogs were more resilient?

>Niggers may be worse on a individual level, but spics are far more dangerous on a national level
Which is why (((Chicago politicians))) have imported endless numbers of both.

Attached: 1563747866895.jpg (380x211, 20K)

That chinaman kills with such effortless ease he must have killed thousands.

>Chicago
>group
>cell phones
>profanity
>found right away

Come on...

>So, unprovoked violence, filming everything, pack behavior and instantly fleeing from the po po
In other words, "helpless victims of white supremacy."

Attached: Reaction - Thinking meme.jpg (600x494, 30K)

Let's say he clubs 500 dogs every day 7 days a week for 40 years. At that rate he could have killed close to 7 million dogs at this point. At some point you're going to become like a god of death to canines and make it like he's the grim reaper touching them with his bony finger.