Fought 2 fronts

>took multiple countries in Europe with ease
>killed triple the commies than they did them
>all while taking on 3 powerhouse nations
Yeah, I think Germany is the unofficial winner of WW2

Attached: 1555288289051.jpg (811x829, 427K)

>Got conquered by Mongolian peasants

Attached: BC6ACB07-EDEC-4F2B-A829-062FB5B6A18D.jpg (1145x1754, 194K)

I mean yeah they fought the rest of planet and almost won

Attached: 85B4AEE7-5923-4D79-9CE5-63492485FA41.jpg (500x700, 123K)

>Almost won
Kek

Actually Germany fought on three fronts, if you include the US invading Italy and heading North.

They already lost by the time America got involved

So glad we binned that shithole.

losers are NOT winners
>dipfuck

The Jews were the only winners of WWII

Attached: 1490845747046.jpg (2273x4698, 1.99M)

Attached: 1563401986543.jpg (404x538, 24K)

Based. Glad you're still on halfcuck fren

Attached: 1560653028445.jpg (680x505, 45K)

killed 9 times actually

>I think Germany is the unofficial winner of WW2

t. Trudeau

When it's an unfair advantage, of course you will prevail. I can't believe some people actually think the world is better off now than if Germany would have won. You reek of matzo

No, they lost. But yes, they were the most proficient military force at the time, too bad they were overwhelmed with numbers and resources.

I know they lost. My generation has grown accustomed to the way things are, we have no fight in us. I just want something to believe in like the Germans of the 30s. It's a COPE, but some may get where I'm coming from...

France down, Britain on the back foot, a few miles from Moscow, they were close in 41 and didn't lose the strategic initiative until Kursk 2 years later

Literally got crushed by a bunch of peasants who just purged their military leadership a few years ago. Not to mention if they would have actually had real conflict with America.

Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days

Attached: Such+americans+_089e6b12262c6b15eaaef013b1767167.jpg (1000x823, 282K)

>Germany is the unofficial winner of WW2
I heard they won the popular election

>lose
>y-yeah, b-but muh k/d
"almost winning" isn't worth shit. when you lose, you lose. it doesn't matter how many Russians they killed, Berlin was still turned to rubble. that's the nature of total war, there are only two outcomes: complete victory and utter defeat.

Attached: IMG_3957.jpg (800x579, 154K)

It does though when they were outnumbered 10 to 1. The only advantage the commies had was more man power. They were not as skilled fighters as the Germans.

i know where you are in life user, i was there not so long ago. love and be glad those heroes fought the war, but dont for a second wish to trade places with them, the problems of our time are unique to US, no one is gonna save us but ourselves. dont look for a cause to believe in, BELIEVE IN YOURSELF, that's all you've got, most members of your race are brainwashed normies and want things easy, you my friend were destined to learn this terrible and to fight for the progeny. make a list of 10 things you want to do every year that will enrich you as a person, physically, mentally and spiritually. everything will fall into place user, just dont stop believing. We need you.

Attached: 3f9ae3942a9309079ecbc4b75f620cbf88372eaa1b49c95342ffbe2b07d91ea5_1-1-1.jpg (457x544, 123K)

theres no participation awards in the war kid.
you either win and you benefit/dont lose anything or you lose and are fucked.
they lost and still are fucked

>entire ideology reduced to autistic losers who post on an anime website
LMAO

happy to see Shlomo's tricks working on shills

Huh? But I thought all conservatives were Nazis!!?! defending concentration camps?

All German males died and their diaspora arent wven humans.

ya and each one of them had burp guns.

sorta hard to be a bad shot, when you got a 75 round drum.

>most of their victims were white christian Europeans
Yeah, I think Germany is a true cancer of Europe.

And it only cost 30 million of them.

Thank you sir. You're a sight for sore eyes here....

esc

>runner up in a 2 sided war

oh yeah, the Germans were real strategic geniuses
>set up "festung cities" in Belarus, heavily fortified areas at key points
>the Soviets just go around them, resulting in the encirclement and complete destruction of 17 entire divisions and the routing of 50 more

Attached: BagrationMap2.jpg (1256x956, 1.1M)

"BLESSED be the faith of those who dare to renew the face of the earth, emulating the Ideal they love. With the pride of mature races, such was the premeditation of your German leaders, and your mighty obedience accepted the pain of this new world's invasion of grandeur, carrying that pain in your blood. Generous ambition of strong nations who exhaust themselves by reaching the ultimate power and give themselves up to the daring dream of spreading their revered Idea under the heavens by themselves and beyond all horizons. When at last fullness is reached, it is better for them to consume all in a bolt of lightening, in splendorous paroxysm, rather than wait to wither away in peace." -Pierre Drieu La Rochelle

>Muh kill death ration XDDD
Holly fuck, you are literally one of those CoD kids, please neck yourself faggot.

Doesn't matter if you get in more punches in the fight if you still get your ass knocked out. That being said, they fought well and for a worthy cause. We should have never fought them and left them to steamroll the Soviets.

Joke aside but the last good CoD was the MW3.

Is This Stalingrad?

WaW*

Bagration you idiot

Do you have the original without the text?

live your life and be young, don't feel that you can't indulge in decadence like everyone else does, just know your limit and don't sacrifice your conviction. you know the sick truth, live your life, experience it all and most importantly have white babies

I didn't look at pic related you bomg faggot

"WE MUST, all of us, be prepared for the most terrible. Is not death, in the midst of humiliation, a way to give oneself even more? Sacrifice admits of neither calculation nor reserve. If I had lied like the rest where would I have landed? Yet, I believe even so, more than ever, only the idealists can change the world. The soul that remains is the soul." -Standartenführer Leon Degrelle, SS Division Wallonien, recipient of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves

"Hitler was like Joan of Arc. A saint, a martyr!" -Ezra Pound, imprisoned, tortured, tried for treason, declared insane, and committed for 12 years, for his fascism

Damn. So many memories.

Funny, the soviets disagree.

Attached: IMG_0961.jpg (379x379, 47K)

Attached: oiz6n5tlMX1ve5dfbo.jpg (750x1053, 253K)

The reason Germany lost WW2 is because only 35% of German soldiers actually fought at the Frontline. Most Germans were sitting around in occupied European countries, guardian railroads, slave workers, concentration camps etc.
Even in the last weeks of the war there were at least 500.000 German soldiers in Denmark and Norway, just sitting around and watching the sky.
Hitler was a really bad commander, he should have just listened to his Generals like Stalin did.

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-J28619,_Ardennenoffensive,_gefangene_Amerikaner.jpg (568x800, 84K)

I came here to feel, and was not disappointed.

Attached: 1557694061281.jpg (2111x1300, 1.99M)

I agree. Normandy is another blunder Hitler could have avoided.

>crushed by peasants
a blatant lie, but if you have more bodies than the enemy has bullets you too can win any war.

Too many of Hitler's generals, particularly in the army intelligence section, were a bunch of treasonous Junker fucks who preferred to lose the war and destroy Germany than accept a ruler who was not of the German aristocracy.

You genius armchair generals really deserve a bullet in the neck.

At the start of the war France was the leading power in Europe, England was weak and occupied with its ailing empire, America was hardly acknowledged as it had reverted to its traditional strident isolationism after WWI, had no serious military, and was barely getting through the Great Depression; the massive threat was the USSR. The war was planned accordingly - defeat France quickly, secure Europe, destroy the USSR. One front in the west, then one front in the east. Discovery of Soviet invasion preparations probably moved up Barbarossa. No one had really anticipated that America would push the UK into a full-scale war, as the UK could not afford to fight a full scale war. The air power doctrine of the Reich and the constitution of the Luftwaffe make all of this pretty obvious. Goering himself said America's transformation in the span of 5 years was something no one in Germany had ever dreamed of. They underestimated the power of ZOG and the weakness, the racial treason, of the Anglos.

bump

may his dream never die!

Attached: 1563595766741.jpg (465x413, 112K)

>muh kd
have sex nazi incel

Deus vult, based speech writer.

Feel this one fren

Attached: hjgmhgjhj.jpg (2242x1320, 265K)

I did. What's the next step?

Nice try schlomo. Now be gone.

>>Revisionist history
Hitler wanted peace.

Attached: anf111eau -- 0328 -- cwl111bon'.jpg (868x1024, 188K)

You don't realize the power simmering underneath the surface. It's everywhere, and I see it every day

We not demoralized as is portrayed; we are waiting for a signal.

Attached: cqu111kwb -- 031 -- cxm111mhu'.gif (200x200, 3.06M)