Why is it so hard to believe that Trump is part of the pedophile elites?

Why is it so hard to believe that Trump is part of the pedophile elites?

cnbc.com/2019/07/22/jeffrey-epsteins-black-book-trump-clintons-prince-andrew.html

Attached: it.jpg (1080x880, 406K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
100777.com/nwo/barbarians
vdare.com/articles/ann-coulter-on-epstein-get-acosta-but-get-the-right-guy-too
youtu.be/qJoxZY7vlqg
nydailynews.com/news/politics/robert-morrow-disgusts-gop-officials-vile-posts-online-article-1.2551320
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

guilt by association is nigger-tier logic

SHILLS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU, YES FOR YOU, THIS POST IS NOT FOR OTHER USERS:

THE ONES THAT PAY YOU, AREN'T TELLING YOU (YES, YOU, THE SHILL, NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE AT THIS THREAD) EVERYTHING

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
OR
100777.com/nwo/barbarians

1-If you are a shill, open this link, there is the pastebin choice if you are afraid of someone logging you.
1.1-If they dont allow you there is something shady going on and you should be afraid of it.
1.2-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus, ip logging or something like that, search at your prefered web search site and read it at another site, there are more than one with the text. There is also the pastebin, I posted before.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the text is called new order of barbarians, again, new order of barbarians.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text.
If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.

addsasddqwwqw

It's not, if he's a part of it he gets the rope too. If not he's a fucking genius for letting the media connect it to his name. No better way to sear something in Normies minds then connecting something negative to Trump.

because we've been reaching levels of /ptg/ cope that haven't been possible

The black book and flight list (the latter is interesting in seeing who was more frequent of their visits), are old news.

We need the girl's statements.

Leftists in 2016 :
>child trafficking isn't real
>alt-right hoax
>an island for pedos ? stupid, get out of your room incel

In 2019 :
>hurr durr trump is a pedophile

Attached: Reallymakesmethink.png (1200x628, 1.02M)

digits confirm

It can’t be denied that he has ties. I hope he’s not up to his neck in it I guess we’ll soon see.

Why is it so hard to show the flight logs?
vdare.com/articles/ann-coulter-on-epstein-get-acosta-but-get-the-right-guy-too

Attached: 1531806948219.gif (554x400, 135K)

>Implying Trump's private jets didn't go there

>wealthy new york real estate magnate rubs shoulders with wealthy urban democrat socialites

This somehow means trump was rawdogging 13 year olds because some pf the wewlthy socialites did too

There’s probably more than just him that could’ve taken their private jet. Fuggg

Nigger did I say he did.? You fags are saying all the others are guilty and YOU HWVE NO PROOF.

>I warned everyone about Jeff by praising him!
MAGApedos unironically believe this.

Attached: trump-pow-pow-rtr-img.jpg (1440x907, 158K)

Because he was part of a collusion with russia
Because there was a secret sextape with pissing in it
Because he raped numerous women
Because he would never be president

Media has lied and twisted facts so much, that he could go out on the street a shoot somebody and nobody would believe it anymore.

It's a big club, and you ain't in it.

youtu.be/qJoxZY7vlqg

Attached: 1523931323482.png (249x233, 106K)

Attached: 1563397080009.jpg (828x484, 46K)

So? If he's guilty he should go down too.
Why the fuck would anyone think otherwise.

this is most important post in this shill bread

I'm always kinda curious, but not enough to look at it, since I'm more a shitposter than a shill

Attached: 1 post by this user.jpg (480x503, 79K)

Because they would have burned him a long time ago if that was so

>I'm more a
you just outed yourself shithead

There is no way they could take down Trump with this without Trump snitching and bringing them together

That is how elite blackmailing works

Attached: E12174F9-B3CA-4596-A8A0-33E37588D7BA.jpg (550x263, 27K)

Possible but skeptical. Pedo arrests have tripled after Trump got in.

Attached: pd33.png (1920x2500, 2.21M)

>I did not had sexual relations with those babies

Attached: pd24.jpg (1800x1800, 840K)

Robert Morrow during the campaign. Remember this glowfaggot?

Attached: news_OutsideTrumpInterview10.jpg (800x533, 112K)

It's a shill thread so I'd figure if shitpost
I mean, seriously, the only way OPs shit works is if Trump and all elites got together to let Epstein be a fall guy... But then wouldn't the (((media))) be better coordinated and prepared?

No, I didn't. Run down?

alex jones says he's good
tldr? i'm incapable of reading autism

Folks, this is what schizophrenia associated paranoid delusions look like. This person needs help if he truly believes there are actually "shills."

It angers me how the first thing they did it try to make this look like Trump masterminded the whole thing

Even when Jews are revealed they will quickly slide it

nydailynews.com/news/politics/robert-morrow-disgusts-gop-officials-vile-posts-online-article-1.2551320

>t. shill

Fuck off, shill. No one's buying it.

Thanks, user.
I'm gunna go read up

>Folks, this is what schizophrenia associated paranoid delusions look like.
>I'm a PhD in Schlomo science
>Take my medicine goyim
fuck off newfag

If that fucking bastard wins, we’ll all hang from nooses.

I've been here all day and these fuck heads keep NPC repeating text like a chorus.
"if you believe in shills you have schizophrenia" or any variation of.

PROPAGANDA is real and in 2012 Obama signed into law, the ability for the US Government to use as much PROPAGANDA messaging as they want to control the allowable range of ideas within America.
Anyone who tells you propaganda doesn't exist, IS A SHILL.
A full THIRD of the US Defense budget is used state side to manage the ideas within the American Population.
They are using your Tax dollars, your labor, to keep you thinking of ideas that are within their acceptable range of opinions.
GET FUCKED!

I hate zion-don for his obvious treason towards the goyim but i need more evidence for him being a kiddie fiddler than this.
And from the perspective of why pedos would go to some profiteer that makes "beauty pagants" the answer is obvious

Attached: 1563734351247.png (579x404, 39K)

Nah. That's low effort bait. Real schizos, you can spot a mile away. There's a couple here, but posts like that, and most of Jow Forums, ain't that. It's mostly trolling.

murica ghosted its own cia members an sold them out to Iran after their reassignment/recon job..

it's not the point: it's a deflection
the point is the kikes
you can also root out the clinton foundation which epstein co founded, but the larger point is the kikes

Don't you know that you're going to lose?

You've already claimed everything else about the man for nearly four years, but NOW it's REALLY important and TRUE this time... get fucked nigger. Nobody believes you anymore.

Attached: grhtdfghgf7.png (952x597, 99K)

FPBP

Attached: trump epstein d-33t6fxkaaix4-.jpg (720x758, 118K)

Attached: mossadbtfo.png (811x803, 843K)

He's been pretty tolerant of it until he became president.

>Trump is literally taking out every kike pedophile network
You kikes come here every day in a total panic. We're coming for you. There will be no camps. There will be no war. There will be no more Jews in less than a week. RUN

Attached: 1562718451302.jpg (612x792, 97K)

but they can't slide it so easily. they've attached it to Trump.

Idk he just honestly doesnt seem the type. Steal your pay on some bullshit technicality maybe. Marry his goofy looking kids off to new york jewish royalty definitely. Fuck kids nah

It's not hard believe. It's accepted fact. They were buddies.

Shut the fuck up you stupid kike. You honestly believe Trump is an oracle that knew Epstein was a pedo years before anyone else? Fucking idiot.

Attached: DonaldTrumpMIDASTouch.png (1920x1080, 1.73M)

Perhaps the leftist, jewish owned media will dig into this story in hopes that they can ensnare Trump.

But since Mossad probably plays an active role, something tells me that Epstein will be hung out to dry and the story will fade into obscurity.
They own the mainstream media outlets.
They own Google and youtube.

They own you.

Attached: _107399240_hi054680562.jpg (660x371, 51K)

Because his justice department is actually prosecuting Epstein? Are you fucking retarded?

Panic more you glowing cunt

Attached: punish.jpg (534x410, 35K)

>ramat trump
>not ramat hatrump

This is fake

Don't link me to mother fucking Q shit.

Eat shit and choke on it.

Attached: 1559673474920.png (500x303, 90K)

It's maddening. It's pretty much stick-fingers-in-ears and go 'lalalala' at this point.
Many anons here are completely ignoring any connections between Epstein and conservative leaders / politicians / celebrities

>t. catamite shil

Atah yehud? Ani lo mevin.

>let’s sidestep it with my meme
Plebbitors fuck off

How about he never went to the island? He literally took a flight home on Epsteins jet decades ago. You're just a biased retard who hates trump and rather than look at trump objectively you view him through retard lenses and actually believe the narrative that the president of the United States is the most evil criminal in history or some shit. You're just retarded brother

Isn't that a contacts list? Which means that basically anyone that has met Epstein is there? I would say that the real evidence of who is a pedo are the videos that they got from his house.

IRC Iran needs to fuck Israel up.

I meant Jfc

Check'd and wrecked.

Attached: 1562584721304.jpg (618x564, 72K)

cope

Attached: PD549.png (457x349, 315K)

Attached: pd551.png (606x454, 472K)

Holy shit
>HAPPENING
Holy shit
>HAPPENING
Holy shit
>HAPPENING
Holy shit
>HAPPENING
Holy shit
>HAPPENING
Holy shit
>HAPPENING
Holy shit
>HAPPENING
Holy shit
>HAPPENING
Holy shit
>HAPPENING
Holy shit
>HAPPENING
Holy shit
>HAPPENING
Holy shit
>HAPPENING
Holy shit
>HAPPENING
Holy shit
>HAPPENING
Holy shit
>HAPPENING
Holy shit
>HAPPENING
Holy shit
>HAPPENING
Holy shit
>HAPPENING
Holy shit
>HAPPENING
Holy shit
>HAPPENING
Holy shit
>HAPPENING
Holy shit
>HAPPENING
Holy shit
>HAPPENING
Holy shit
>HAPPENING
Holy shit
>HAPPENING
Holy shit
>HAPPENING
Holy shit
>HAPPENING
Holy shit
>HAPPENING
holy fuck

Attached: 1562654492990.jpg (528x358, 40K)

>Why is it so hard to believe that Trump is part of the pedophile elites?
if he was then he would have policies just like clinton and be treated well by the media just like obama

Keep shilling hard you fuck heads.

Jesus christ, ANYONE who has been here pre-2015 knows shills are real.
My jewdar goes off instantly when I read their posts.
Meme flags are a dead giveaway as well.
We're being raided by filthy kikes right now with the full force of the JIDF. It's worse than the elections.
It's what made me look into the Epstein case.
It's whats going to make EVERY USER OF THIS SITE look into it as well.
kys