Greta Thunberg Message to Americans: You Must Pay for the Climate Damage"

USA BTFO

salon.com/2019/07/22/climatestrike-founder-greta-thunberg-native-american-d-day-vet-time-to-save-civilization/

Attached: greta.jpg (1920x2074, 360K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
100777.com/nwo/barbarians
youtube.com/watch?v=M06w0xoJguA
youtube.com/watch?v=zpWkBrLSIj8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

she's right you know. she's standing up tp these bullies.

No one gives a shit what that fetal alcohol syndrome kike puppet has to say

Attached: 34xpql.jpg (500x721, 78K)

>sign of total civilizational collapse: listening to anything little girls have to say on any subject

SHILLS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU, YES FOR YOU, THIS POST IS NOT FOR OTHER USERS:

THE ONES THAT PAY YOU, AREN'T TELLING YOU (YES, YOU, THE SHILL, NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE AT THIS THREAD) EVERYTHING

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
OR
100777.com/nwo/barbarians

1-If you are a shill, open this link, there is the pastebin choice if you are afraid of someone logging you.
1.1-If they dont allow you there is something shady going on and you should be afraid of it.
1.2-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus, ip logging or something like that, search at your prefered web search site and read it at another site, there are more than one with the text. There is also the pastebin, I posted before.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the text is called new order of barbarians, again, new order of barbarians.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text.
If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.

adasdasdqqweqwe

What fucking ethnicity is this thing?

>Media created puppet touts party line

Attached: 1563373537878.gif (300x300, 482K)

>taking policy advice from a foreign child

Attached: Thats-A-Bold-Strategy.gif (360x270, 1.22M)

Brb, going to burn some gasoline just for her.

I don't know, but it's intelligence is on par with an albino Congolese

finno swedish rape baby

>taking things said by retarded children seriously again

I miss you, your majesty.

Attached: pengu_sad.png (291x343, 79K)

Attached: nigger terraforming.png (722x606, 921K)

Finn women look like they have downs for some reason

have sex

Swedish people :
>APOLOGISE! NOW!

>berg
what did Jow Forums mean by this?

why hasn't she been executed yet

Send that shitbag to Epstein Island.

Learn to archive krautfaggot.

>berg

I can imagine him giving Greta a good fucking slap in her face and she would never dare to even speak a fucking word about the climate change propaganda ever again.

Motherfucker was x1000 the leader that Austrian faggot was. At least he actually won HIS war with Russia.

>file name
kek

Based NRM-supporting eco-fascist making sure chinks and pajeets can pollute with impunity. Save the worrrrrrrrlllllllllddddddddddd mmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnn

Attached: Greta.jpg (648x750, 55K)

>berg

Every time

>Greta Thunberg Message to Americans: You Must Pay for the Climate Damage

Americans message to Thunberg: You have fetal alcohol syndrome

According to the study titled
Neurocognitive Profile In Children With Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders
"Researchers have documented that children with FASDs show diminished intellectual functioning, with average IQ scores falling within the borderline to low average ranges. Slow information processing and disturbances of attention have been observed from infancy through adulthood in individuals with FASDs. Clinical and experimental reports on individuals with FASD have documented marked deficits in executive functioning, particularly in tasks that involve holding and manipulating information in working memory. Studies examining specific domains of cognitive functioning such as language, visual perception, memory and learning, social functioning, and number processing in individuals with FASDs have revealed performance decrements associated with increased task complexity. The above findings converge on the conclusion that children with FASDs have a generalized deficit in the processing and integration of information."

Greta,
Given your condition you are in no place to be making policy for the town you come from, let alone for the world
I reccomend sticking to something simple, like bicycles
Also since your mom is making a killing from your shilling, I hope she at least buys you a car from all the zog bucks coming in
Sincerely,
Burgers

Attached: ce352969c0eb433a0f117955ddca51a7.jpg (980x986, 84K)

Attached: greta the potato retard girl_3.png (777x843, 1006K)

i want to punch her stupid fucking face. fuck germans, we shouldve finished you off after ww2

correction: swedes too

i just watched her un address, no one gives a fuck about sweden no one looks up to sweden, the whole world fucking hates sweden, and i cant wait for sweden to burn

>the link between climate and ecological emergency and mass migration, famine, and war"
>link between climate and mass migration
so she is anti-immigration?

kids don't know shit about the climate.

I'd make a deposit in Greta

I’m not gonna be lectured to by a fuckin child. Go back to class, Greta.

Attached: 04DA7122-1B67-4EC9-ADC0-CDF2834F10D6.jpg (400x300, 31K)

Berg is a super common family name ending in Sweden. Has nothing to do with kikes, retards. Although kikes do shill her out in the media.

Literally Hitler

/thread

Fucking nuke Sweden now please.
youtube.com/watch?v=M06w0xoJguA

In all honesty, how easy would it be for me and like 20 of my gun buddies to take over Sweden? Would I need 30?

Swedes are basically Germans

China and India cause worse she should go there

what in the fuck is this pottery

A child's opinion means jack shit.

Attached: 1561389408264.gif (640x360, 1.51M)

>12 year old says something
>this matters

What's the age of consent in Sweden again?

She's old enough to fuck in Sweden, just saying

fuck that hoe, yuropoors still use diesel which is putting damaging NOx into the air. FUG THAT BITCH, YOU GIB ME $$.

She's legal here if that's what you're asking.

You know what to do.

Attached: bundy.jpg (330x457, 22K)

anybody who loves trees and wants to save them is alright in my book
so fuck you shekelgrabbers

fas freak

Give me Last weeks Jesse And Ethnarch you fuckin slut!

I guarantee you in 2-3 years time she's going to have a black boyfriend that follows her around like she's one of the Kardashians.

Attached: 1555564654654.jpg (1080x996, 294K)

oof

>listening to a 16 year old with Assburgers and fetal alcohol syndrome on any subject.

Attached: 1556846794973.jpg (680x665, 41K)

Oh look it's actual child propaganda.

Cool

>German posting about fetal alcohol syndrome girl
I guess you guys wouldn't notice the difference lol

I'll pay five million cummies into your cunny-bank.

>she's right you know. she's standing up tp these bullies.

This kid is another shill. There is no such thing as climate change. Only climate control.

youtube.com/watch?v=zpWkBrLSIj8

Attached: dzk3ngtj85ts1jwwfmd3.jpg (680x440, 19K)

Who?

I hate her face so much. I want to squish her cheeks together until she cries. I dont remember ever feeling such an instinctual dislike for someone's appearance except for this girl. Is this how women feel when they see incels?

Kek. Underrated

Attached: 1562350555218m.jpg (1024x1024, 100K)

Imagine flying all over europe to tell people they need to use less resources lol

One post by op who is a massive faggot

Attached: aiportraits_1563559550.jpg (512x512, 13K)

i cant because im not FAS retard

Fuck off, Greta. You're like an annoying insect that won't go away. Someone spary this potato-headed uggo with fly spray.

Greta is a boy with pigtails. Because freemasonic NWO.

newsflash, Jow Forums: YOU are the bullies.

i want to bully you ;)

>is this how women feel when they see me
fxd

I think I fixed her.

Attached: 156280547272507639 (5).jpg (470x508, 45K)

Attached: 1551584665896.jpg (600x800, 99K)

Fucking hell. Can some Somalian please rape and kill her already? Useless niggers can't even do their job when you need them to.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR FAAAAAACE

Sami

Damn this bitch look like half the animals from Ice Age

>salon

Who?

Let me guess: she doesn’t mention china or india at all?

I'm married to a 9/10 aryan goddess. I have 4 kids, I work out 6 days a week, I'm 6'5" 200 lbs all muscle, and I make over $900,000 net. I could rip you apart with my bear hands, you pathetic loser.

>"I think the least we can do to honor them," said Thunberg, "is to stop destroying that same world that Charles, Léon, and their friends and colleagues fought so hard to save."
Don't worry, we've already destroyed that world by handing it over to the third world. Most of those soldiers you're hiding behind likely would rather have watched the world burn than witness what it's turned into.

Is this what fetal alcohol syndrome looks like?

Useful idiot.

What about this one?

Attached: IDK.jpg (470x508, 46K)

She actually does look like a fucking potato.

She must be sucking some more Punjab or gook cock. They pollute more than the us. Dump little eurotrash ho.

Attached: 1563844425358.jpg (415x600, 58K)