Why don't Christians and Muslims unite to try stop the spread of globalism? It could end the wars in the middle East...

Why don't Christians and Muslims unite to try stop the spread of globalism? It could end the wars in the middle East. Christians need to dump supporting Zionism and fight for their own identity. What say you?

Attached: islam_vs_christianity_symbols_800x500.jpg (800x500, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

charismanews.com/opinion/75191-after-signing-one-world-religion-covenant-pope-francis-makes-his-next-push
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Light can’t abide with darkness

The merging of the main religions is part of the globalist plan.
Muslims and Christians uniting would quickly be subverted to further that goal.

Islam only seems darkness because of Zionists propaganda. If you don't believe me then why are the USA and NATO allies to Saudi Arabia? They are one of the worse countries for human rights yet are in the UN. The Saudi's are the one's who fund terrorism and radical muslims. Enough is enough with Zionist propaganda against Muslims.

They would never merge because of different beliefs. But they do have similar morals and values that can make them co exist.

You’re talking about Christians uniting with Muslims. No. Not on anything. I am a countersemite in every way, but Muslims are the jew proxy army. Fuck them both.

No wrong. It's the American conservative Christians who are the proxy army. The vast majority of them are big Zionist supporters and hate on muslims because of propaganda. They never hate on the Saudi's though because thier full of money. The Zionist are the one's sucking the American government and military dry. How does such a small country like israel have nuclear weapons?

why don't Christians, muslims and jews unite in killing themselves

Attached: 1562874130360.jpg (1017x677, 118K)

Differing beliefs doesn't matter. Christianity and Islam both, have had newer beliefs injected into them over time. It can be done via mis-translations, appeals to the common good, supreme religious leaders claiming authority and interpretations of scripture to lend that claim weight, vast social and media pressure etc
It doesn't need to be done all at once either, it can happen over a few generations in inter-faith schools for example, slip a false teaching in here, one in there and when those children grow you now have multiple new carriers of a new belief system. All a series of steps and unity is just one towards the slippery slope.

Think about it, why do you think the pope and various Islamic religious leaders have been so cosy lately whilst this mass migration of Muslims has been encouraged by all faiths? It isn't to unite against Jews, it's a step towards a later merging.

I get your point. But Christians need to stop supporting Zionism. It goes against everything in the Christianity religion. Muslims have been killed in their millions because of it. If someone bomb and killed your family wouldn't you hate America and israel?

Yes you do have a point.

Christian Zionist can't be reached. They are as fanatical as ISIS fighters, they are wedded to forcing apocalyptic prophecy.
To me, they aren't even Christians.

Muslim here, I think we can work together in some aspects, against atheism and liberalism, homosexuality and other degeneracies in our respective countries.

We also oppose mass migration to your infidel countries so we can work on that front as well, to get muslims back in islamic lands. And for your soldiers & interests to leave ours.

But we won't delude ourselves into thinking we are friends or allies and that's fine.

Attached: Najibullah.jpg (264x378, 9K)

Islam is a globalist ideology.

Because muslims and christians are the most retarded species on the planet apparently.
See:

You might find this interesting
charismanews.com/opinion/75191-after-signing-one-world-religion-covenant-pope-francis-makes-his-next-push

CTRL+F "semite".

Because Semitic tribes bicker and infight since time immemorial. Judaism is founded on Egyptian, Babylonian and Canaanite polytheist rejection. Xtianity on Judaism rejection and Islam on Judaism and Xtianity rejection. Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

So is xtianity, you literal retard. You people are dogs. I will go on as usual.

Attached: 1548680876758.jpg (634x431, 82K)

Christian here
pretty much this

>Islamic religious leaders
I wouldn't call UAE and sauds islamic leaders, more like puppets of the jews.

The pope is also cucked, so he seems to be playing the globalist game, which is to have a soft one world religion probably. Both muslims & christians oppose this obviously.

because a lot of muslims want Sharia law enforced and Christians don't.

were you born yesterday?

Jesus Christ is GOD

Attached: JESUSCHRISTISGOD.jpg (1920x1186, 942K)

Get out of my country and take the Christians with you, sincerely thread native American.

The vast majority of 2nd/3rd gen muslims in the west are completely secularized. The only threat you have from them is their anti white liberalism. Muslims ruling by shariah in their lands is not of your concern.
I will soon (inshaAllah), but I invite you to Islam, the reason you were humiliated & massacred is because of your idolatry and ancestor worship. As long as you are in this state the christians will keep you in chains and keep raping you.

All 3 Abrahamic religions rape the earth, you have no respect for the land. Jews, Christians, Muslims all from Abraham and kill eachother and kill everyone else in their path.

Would work together if you could be trusted, but you can't trust Muslims to tell the truth. Their religion teaches that it's moral to lie if it advances Islam, and Islam is a expansionist globalist ideology as another user states.
I guess I could look the other way if you all started throwing certain (((infidels))) off roofs in NY and CA.

but if you actually read scripture, jesus preached peace and not violence....soooo....best to side with him than anyone else, plus he got mad at teh j00z

simple, because the ginger cow has not yet appeared.

I would say it's more capitalism and communism which rape the earth. Most muslims live a nomadic or rural lifestyle, very eco friendly and we are obligated to protect the land Allah blessed us with.

We also consider usury a great sin, unlike jews, so we don't spread corruption on the earth. And we never kill for the sake of wealth or resources, but only to stop the spread of worship other than Allah and keep mankind in order. You had a very bad experience with christians who fought you to finance their empires. If it was muslims instead, the majority population of canada today would still be native american but they would be muslims. Even those of you who convert to worshiping a white man's image and wear a cross do not get equal respect or authority in the eyes of the christian. For it is a religion of subjugation of the minds and wills of men.

Even today they step over your land rights and pollute your waters. If you had wisdom you would choose that which is proper for you and your people's soul's, and tell them about true monotheism (Islam). As such, events like oka would have ended very differently. You have potential to take your lands back if only you knew.

No, we can only lie in a case of life or death. Other than that, we have to completely honest, either the jizyah, islam or war. For now, both true christians and muslims are the minority and atheism is gaining ground. You can either sink alone and bicker about things we will never resolve except by the sword or help clean up this mess and get rid of jewish domination of this planet.

Attached: Al-Fatihah.jpg (1024x768, 139K)

i found the jew. he's right here!!! Mr. Jew, you have met your lying quota for today; go ahead and take a break.

The Muslims have to convert and repent first and then we can fight the globalists together as Christians.

>Why don't Christians and Muslims unite to try stop the spread of globalism?
Isn't globalism the goal of both those groups?

Sorry Nancy, you are married to Ilhan Omar. You've made Muslims your pets. Now they are causing you electoral trouble (who could have guessed) and posts like this show up. Keep your Muslim pets, they are antithetical to America and are nothing but trouble.

Kek. Sunni and Jews have teamed up a long time ago to achieve world domination. Arabs get the erupean caliphate, Zionists get Greater Israel. What money do you think is Soros spending for the replacement of africa and half of the incestous muzzy popularion into europe. His own money? Jewish money? When all is done you'll realize that you financed your own extinction at the gas pump. Jews and Sunni are the same Mischpoke: Deceptive, degenerated semites on a neverending supremacy trip.

Muslims are the main beneficiary of globalism. They see it as an opportunity sent by allah to spread their shit religion. Of course they don't realize they are just a tool in kikes's hands and their religion will be permeated and later conquered by western degeneracy, as planned. The final goal is destruction of Christianity and islam is just a weapon in this.

butthurt shia detected