Realistically how long do you think this grocery store will be open?

Realistically how long do you think this grocery store will be open?

Attached: Screenshot_20190722-191301_Instagram.jpg (1440x1802, 830K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wxK8VzylOrQ
nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=kfK2YljJhiY
twitter.com/Blavity/status/1151162477914333185
twitter.com/AnonBabble

With EBT, eternally open.

depends
can you get chicken from vegetables

Only took trillions of dollars to get back black owned businesses that were common under Jim Crow
>Thanks MLK

>compton
>black
It's mexican now

I love how she basically admits niggers can't help but steal shit, but suggests they only steal from walmart.

Maybe a decade

Isn't Grocery Outlet a franchise though?

I hope she doesn't have glass in her store, that's racist.

Attached: 1541088556316.jpg (1095x1101, 344K)

>I know my own kind can't be shitty enough not to steal but they can have at least the "decency" to steal from a chain store.

Niggers are hopeless.

Grocery outlet is the shittiest super market you can imagine. The fruit and meat are all about to go bad and are deeply discounted. I wouldnt be surprised if the beef is lower than select quality.

They honestly dont see anything wrong with stealing. You have to understand this basic fact first. They dont see schools or businesses as survices for them, but part of white oppression and thier goal is to tear both down in any way

Hey fuck you grocery outlet can have good shit too

Reason produce is shitty is because they hire shitty people

the really sad part is that they'll still steal from her. American blacks have zero sense of unity amongst their communities. immediate families or gangs may have strong bonds, but the general population don't give a fuck about anyone but themselves. they'll fuck over whites, asians, hispanics, and absolutely other blacks as well.

Attached: 1525141552294.jpg (870x870, 228K)

>about to go bad

Lol nigga that shit is already expired before it gets shipped there. Then they just put new dates on the products. Anyone takes a real chance with their health by shopping there.

Attached: AF4620D2-3181-45A6-ABF2-9D873F0DB1AC.jpg (992x744, 143K)

Nobody hates black women as much as black men hate black women.

this.

>immediate families or gangs may have strong bonds
I think that recent Disneyland incident proved that wrong.

>doesn't understand stores in nigger areas not covered in bars and bulletproof glass go under in short order

There is a reason it is pretty much just trash businesses in those areas.

T. Nigger

>there
Goddam niggers are fucking stupid.
This. Niggers will fuck over anyone.

like if being born black and accomplishing something EVERYONE else has. is an accomplishment.

All i can assume is, they are saying "insert race" is useless. So look at me, I did what everyone has done for the last 250 years! Aren't you proud of me?!

she looks so optimistic and full of life, the fall will be harder once she gets blackpilled about her race

Niggers don't care whose store it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=wxK8VzylOrQ

This is when you know you in the good store...

Attached: 1553197235485.jpg (2168x1836, 467K)

Grocery Outlet gets the near-expired food from bigger chains and sells it for cheaper. Article also states that GO gave her subsidies to become an owner.

So, they sale food fit for Africans and propped up a nig owner for the publicity. Call me back when they don’t need to be propped up by whites.

Lmao

>Black man yelling at other black men for destroying his store
>Thinking he’s based so far
>”YALL NEED TO DO THAT TO WHITE STORES, NOT MINE!”

Aaaaaaaand all sympathy gone.

kek black man getting the redpill late as fuck in life. Many such cases!

Stealing from white people is nothing to them. They believe they are owed by us and anything they can take they will

I love that video. This is how niggers think. Always have and always will.

biggest thing stopping black grocery stores is the simple fact that despite constantly bragging about their food blacks rarely cook.

this. the nigger way of doing things is to deplete an area of resources then move on to another area and repeat. this is probably the origin of the saharah desert

This x1000000.

Dated this black girl a few years ago. (Cute for a black girl, she was funny too)
Every time I went to her house over a 2 year period, 8 times out of 10 they had KFC or Popeyes. Not even a fucking joke. I’d make fun of her for it. No idea how she stayed that skinny.

Nigger, you opened a grocery outlet franchise, you don't "OWN" shit.

>Blacks can't coo...

Attached: 1559729358419.jpg (1080x1416, 382K)

yep

Attached: images (2).jpg (248x203, 6K)

Attached: ramsey_comehere.gif (498x280, 426K)

That looks fucking disgusting

Attached: 1552594715795.png (894x773, 48K)

Bankruptcy from theft in under 3 months.

So she will last longer than if it was nigger infested... smart nigress... she knew couldn't open shit with nigger around, with beaners the percentage of lasting a year went up maybe 2%

the boiled peanuts are still good, you can never go wrong with boiled peanuts

>boil a bunch of shit
>cooking

look mate i love boiled peanuts but c'monnnnn

>Compton's First Black Owned Grocery Store
Wait what? Has there not been a black owned grocery store in fucking compton? I somehow can't even believe that even though I've been on Jow Forums for a long time and I should know better by now, yet I still can't believe that there has never been a black owned grocery store in Compton of all places

Looks like literal shit.

>nigs nig
>business goes out of business
>muh food desert! and assorted leftist jargon
>yaaas queen opens store
>nigs nig
>nig business goes out of business
>muh food desert!

I'm sure as hell not going to do the research required but theres no way in hell shes the first nigger in Compton to open a grocery store. Just more sassy black britches making shit up for attention.

She literally served it on a trash bag

All you have to do is analyize their quarterly cashflows, after 1 year with this info I can tell you the stores life-expectancy

I don’t hold that against them. Everybody loves fried chicken.

Attached: D63665D0-E848-4C84-884D-DB351C91E63A.jpg (900x833, 55K)

I’d shop at her grocery store.

Does they take food stamps n shit

cash only, dey aint tryn pay no taxes

>1/3 ear of corn
>4 pathetic shrimp
>1 egg
>hot dog bits
>almost all peanuts
>$10

Attached: 1498790688494.jpg (550x588, 16K)

not long.

There is really nothing wrong with stealing from big companies. They charge a little more from everyone just to cover what they might lose from people stealing.

In other words, if you don't steal from them they will steal from you

I hear they are thinking of changing the name to "Niggmans" to make it sound classier.

Attached: teddytheracistshitzu.jpg (496x460, 78K)

Don't steal from Kia, steal from Walmart. TNB.

the entire store is stocked with nothing but grape drink, chicken and watermelon.

Attached: 1563577300277.jpg (317x340, 19K)

Actually, it could be a toss-up for success. There was a chain of nigger groceries in Milwaukee called Lena's that had been in business for 40 years (black owned and all locations in shitty ghetto areas where no other grocery would go), but as it seems now, they may all be closed as I can't seem to find any that are still open and the website is gone. Still, they pulled it off for 40 years before it fell apart, I guess the pics people posted of dead rats in the place and mice crawling across the bacon aisle didn't do them any favors.

It could be true. There's a lot of difference between a grocery store and a likka stow. Even so, the liquor stores in niggahoods are usually owned various MEs or SE Asians. Niggers shop at likka stows. They live on booze and snack foods.

No wonder your country is such a shithole.

Grocery stores have low profit margins. Theft eats away the little profits they make. They'll need armed security guards to curtail the theft.

Attached: Maths.png (590x464, 43K)

This. They literally give tons of govt. grants away to blacks just to open stores.

What incident?

go be poor somewhere else

nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=kfK2YljJhiY

So it lasted through the era of Blacks until the time of niggers.

Fuck outta here with you niggerism logic you da silva!!

Kek, I work in asset protection(loss prevention) at Walmart and I always know that when negroids leave the self checkout they'll have several items that they didn't scan. They think white people owe them.

>Kek, I work in asset protection(loss prevention) at Walmart
When did you realize that everything in your life went so wrong?

ahahaha she has to start her post saying "don't steal", black are not to be trusted

I'm a Cajun so...I'd eat the FUCK out of that.

Implying I would ever buy boiled peanuts from a nigger to begin with.

I make over $30,000 per year plus overtime and benefits and I'm only 22

Holy shit

I once had my mutt cousin(mixed with nigger) get caught stealing at a Walmart. He was stealing tech decks to flip at school. The loss prevention dude was a nigger, so let him go instead of having him arrested. Niggers always looking out for each other

First ever black grocery store? It's been a black neighborhood for like 60 years.

Good shit, bro. Don’t let these faggot rain on your parade.

Where have all the blacks gone too?
I guess they made it out the hood.

Compton is mostly beaners now, they don't steal from stores like niggers do.

>Over $30,000 a year

Attached: 1560772099098.jpg (504x336, 31K)

good on you buddy, no small jobs only small minds.$30k at 22 is just fine.

I'm pretty sure it's actually the constant losses from theft that prevent a low-margin business like a grocery store from being profitable.

>we wuz kangz
>built the pyramidz n shiet
>built America n shit
>takes decades to open a grocery store in one of their most notorious communities

Id feel bad for nigger is they weren’t so violent.

Attached: 62E8A391-4551-45A8-A652-C1097DC92705.jpg (750x538, 60K)

The labor it takes to put the gum in the case is probably more than the profit on the gum.

Here's that tweet:

twitter.com/Blavity/status/1151162477914333185

Attached: 626bceed6673f7ecd1e0a2f5ceaf3399--salad-recipes-laughing.jpg (320x280, 19K)

>twitter.com/Blavity/status/1151162477914333185
thanks

Any shop in Compton is probably going to get a lot of people stealing from it.

Starting pay for an Asset Protection Associate(aka secret shopper) is $15 an hour plus court appearances give you overtime. I also have healthcare and paid vacation

3 years at most

Um wow can you try to be a little less racist?

Ummmmmmmm I'm gonna need you to suck some of those odd-shaped turds out of a nigger's ass to boost her self-esteem.

Its a franchise.
She doesnt own shit.
Some kike probably owns it and they got conned into buying old ass disgusting produce and products that dont sell.
They have one of these by my house and they are white owned. The entire chain will be out of business soon (just like fresh and easy) because nobody wants to drive to two or three places to get food.

at LEAST 2 years.
Remember the feminist caffe?

Son, there are not near enough sausages or mud bugs in that shit ass bag.
It's 90% peanuts.

>first black owned grocery store
>Chimpton
You have got to be fucking kidding me

>boiled peanuts
White trash.

Thats too complex they are just wild animals stealing is no different from resource gathering in a tribal savage's point of view. The only reason they use money is because they cant strong arm to get every single thing they want all at once.