Trump's now gone over half his term BTFO kikes calling for war

>Israel is literally saying they'll go to war with Iran without the US
>But remember, Trump is Israel's bitch
>Trump has gone longer in his first term without a major war or military conflict than any president in decades
>But remember, Trump is a kike
>No war with Iran, no war with Syria, no war with North Korea
>But remember, Trump has betrayed us for the Jews
Good luck reconciling these things. Shills literally can't. Anyone who is sick of war should be at least pleased with the slowdown of the ZioCon death machine. Have to imagine Bolton has the biggest blue balls in DC right now.

Attached: 1523681066391.jpg (733x550, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map/#{"autoUpdate":["autoUpdate"],"basemap":"grayscale","feed":"1day_m25","listFormat":"default","mapposition":[[17.685895196738677,399.26513671875],[36.29741818650811,434.42138671875]],"overlays":["plates"],"restrictListToMap":["restrictListToMap"],"search":null,"sort":"newest","timezone":"utc","viewModes":["list","map"],"event":"us70004qwn"}
bwansen.tumblr.com/post/147446974584/the-complete-eschatron-9000-series
foreignpolicy.com/2019/06/27/tillerson-secretary-of-state-testimony-transcript-house-foreign-affairs-committee-jared-kushner-role-trump-administration/
washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/jared-kushner-weve-turned-the-battleship-making-serious-progress
politico.com/story/2019/02/05/trump-state-of-the-union-legal-immigration-1148629
haaretz.com/world-news/americas/a-closer-look-at-trump-s-jewish-inner-circle-1.5462087
congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/1044
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You committed the sin of making a picture more interesting than your post.

Now I just want to talk about eschatology.

The problem with eschatological discussions is that there's no end to them.

How did that girl get into my basement?

Do you think that perhaps the purpose of evolution is to ascend to Godhood, and the god(s) to which we pray are actually the ultimate evolved sum total collective consciousness of all humankind that has transcended time, and is thus immanent in all time periods?

We are already at war with Iran, moron. Sanctions are a form of warfare.

sort of
>the god(s) to which we pray are actually the ultimate evolved sum total collective consciousness of all humankind that has transcended time, and is thus immanent in all time periods?

Not the sum total of EVERY idea, just the sum total of every GOOD idea.

>Not the sum total of EVERY idea, just the sum total of every GOOD idea.
Good point: if evolution isn't bullshit, it stands to reason that only beneficial information would be passed on.

>Sanctions are a form of warfare.
Then we've been at war with Iran since long before Trump was elected, dipshit. Regardless, your cope is pathetic. American soldiers are not engaged in combat with Iranian soldiers, nor has a war declaration with Iran been made.

Attached: 1511666953491.gif (320x240, 2.87M)

whatever.
this thread!

Honestly anyone who says trump not going to war with Iran is good for the kikes is more 4Dchessing then the MagaPedes at this point.
Most of them are just butt hurt because lefitst shills made them realize he was a pretty kosher president right before he did the LEAST kosher act of his presidency.
Its like when a guy cheats on you and then you se him volunteering at church.
You want to believe hes doing it just for service hours or whatever.

Attached: mapofiran (1) (1).jpg (1000x898, 139K)

Never mind that. How did she get out of MY basement?

>Then we've been at war with Iran since long before Trump was elected,
Sanctions on Iran were lifted by obongo with the deal that Trump destroyed.

>trying to promote no war
>to people who coined the term "self-defense genocide"
try harder

>B..b,but muh zion don!

He's pissed me off but you can bet your ass I won't be voting for a fucking democrat.

B-but he moved a building !

Jewtopia isnt going to do shit without U.S. boots on the ground. At this point, they are like every other sandnigger country, popping off at the mouth when things dont go their way.

Also signed a deal to send israel $38 billion in free money over 10 years.

BASED

yo whats that machine my guy

>Sanctions on Iran were lifted by obongo with the deal that Trump destroyed.
The one that involved Obongo sending two billion dollars in cash to Iran? The one that was a huge money laundering scheme for world leaders? Why do you sound pissed that Trump trashed it?

32 billion dollars was already guaranteed from obama. he just increased it

Trump could declare the United States a territory of Isreal for all I care. The only reason I voted for him was to get rid of spics. As long as I can live in an ethnostate like my ancestors did I don't care about wars, jews, pedos, niggers, the economy, or any dumb shit.

It's all about getting rid of spics.

And it's not really free, they sre only allowed to buy american made military hardware and it also comes with the promise that israel are subservant to america

I believe its a prop in reference to the book Infinite Jest by DFW specifically the computer equipment that does the "on the fly" calculations in the fictional game of Eschaton

Attached: 34.jpg (1024x1024, 123K)

THE SOUTHERN COAST OF IRAN HAS JUST BEEN NUKED

HAPPENING

>earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map/#{"autoUpdate":["autoUpdate"],"basemap":"grayscale","feed":"1day_m25","listFormat":"default","mapposition":[[17.685895196738677,399.26513671875],[36.29741818650811,434.42138671875]],"overlays":["plates"],"restrictListToMap":["restrictListToMap"],"search":null,"sort":"newest","timezone":"utc","viewModes":["list","map"],"event":"us70004qwn"}

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 303K)

Or just tested their first.

>1 of 35 earthquakes in area
without those for context, doesn't mean much, especially considering the proximity to a plate boundary

HAIL ERIS

Attached: kallisti.png (200x232, 16K)

Hi, I'm the contractor you had install your chains, I'd been meaning to get back to you about a missing component to the anchoring system. Please get in contact with me about working out a refund or replacement.

>implying the US isn't so broke they can't afford another war
You done goofed and went into the graveyard of civilizations.
Afghanistan cannot be kept conquered

Attached: catlady.jpg (1180x590, 126K)

>Anyone who is sick of war should be at least pleased with the slowdown of the ZioCon death machine.
I am and I am.

I'm pretty sure that It's more of a Discordian Robert Anton Wilson riff.
I don't think the computer in IJ was called the eschatron, but I'm also not going to look it up.

And here's the rest of the set btw:
bwansen.tumblr.com/post/147446974584/the-complete-eschatron-9000-series

Very underrated post.

Hail Hail Hail Hail Hail

dam son

He’s not doing that tho dumdum

Exactly. What a disgrace.

>daddy twump wubs me, he would nevew betway
kushner does whatever he wants to (see recent article where kushner was dining with the mexican fm or whatever without tillerson knowing). im sure other anons can post other betrayals, so much of this shit comes out it's easy to forget

foreignpolicy.com/2019/06/27/tillerson-secretary-of-state-testimony-transcript-house-foreign-affairs-committee-jared-kushner-role-trump-administration/

>washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/jared-kushner-weve-turned-the-battleship-making-serious-progress

>Jared Kushner, the president’s son-in-law with the outsized portfolio of handling the reelection, immigration, and Middle East peace, said that the president’s successes have been far and wide, but more work remains.

lmfao. the state of OP.

record legal immigration:
>politico.com/story/2019/02/05/trump-state-of-the-union-legal-immigration-1148629

here's another article, sure there are more than are listed here
>haaretz.com/world-news/americas/a-closer-look-at-trump-s-jewish-inner-circle-1.5462087

also keep an eye on this bill which trump will almost certainly sign. maybe we'll get a theatrical tweet about his hand being forced lol
>congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/1044

topkek

Attached: +_2feefec7e136c0da91a0729eb7497519.jpg (246x239, 22K)

Attached: 1563727007847.jpg (720x712, 76K)

So you're saying Kushner is the anti-war guy, not Trump? Either way, whoever is in charge is cucking Bolton and Israel hard on the war front.

Attached: 1517320755643.gif (320x320, 2.63M)

>jew is in charge of everything
>somehow this is cucking jews

also, how is trump somehow cucking bolton when he fucking appointed him?

He is also using the jew as a meat shield

Attached: bolton.png (473x308, 114K)

Good god what a qt. Name?

>Not going to war for Israel is cucking to the Jews

we're still in Afghanistan, we're aiding Saudi with Yemen, and we're on the brink of war with Iran. Hardly the president of peace
He moved the American embassy to jerusalem too, he's a kike.

you'll have to fight this guy for her

Attached: chadthunderknot.png (505x508, 538K)

>also, how is trump somehow cucking bolton when he fucking appointed him?
>appoint neocon to cabinet
>never give him a war
how is this too hard for you to understand?

>Hires an adviser just to do nothing that he suggests
Real chad move

Attached: 1526509520832.jpg (2144x3896, 1.76M)