Blacks that hate niggers

Any black anons here who hate niggers? As a black man, I personally hate the fact that we cannot call out the garbage of our race without being seen as "self hating" or a "sellout". It pisses me off because now I am lumped in with every violent, retarded jigaboo and its gotten to the point now where even OTHER races will call us sellouts if we're not sticking up for Jamal, Tyrone, Pookie, or Ray-Ray. I think that in order the black community in America to move forward and prosper, we are gonna have to make a concerted effort to separate ourselves from the niggers of our race. I think one of the main reasons why whites have been so successful is because they identify the trash within their race (white trash) and separate themselves from them. Other races do the same as well to varying degrees of success (for example, Japanese). Wish to have a discussion.

Attached: Literally me.jpg (596x739, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/video-shows-berkley-man-beaten-to-death-after-early-morning-car-crash-on-detroit-s-west-side
youtu.be/f3PJF0YE-x4
youtube.com/channel/UCOBNx5Pdw7FZkh2oQR3i9SQ
infowars.com/the-ilhan-omar-hypocrisy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>As a black man
nigger

Ironically we whites have the inverse problem, you're ostracized if you tell people to stop being hypercritical

>Inb4 hurr fpbp
fuck off gook

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Attached: always.jpg (249x243, 8K)

REEE THIS IS A CULTURAL APROPRIATION, ONLY WHITE PEOPLE CAN HATE THEIR OWN RACE YOU RACIST FUCK REEEEEEEE
See:

> I think one of the main reasons why whites have been so successful is because they identify the trash within their race (white trash) and separate themselves from them
Have you not seen a Trump rally?

You should employ yourself at K-Pop industry and make a song like that.

The amount of people that just went >NIGGER proves the predictable, smart ass nature of this board.

All of you people try and impress each other with these funny green text comments, from someone who doesn't spend all their life online, it looks ridiculous.

Fuck this I'm off, don't wanna waste my life on "addictive and funny" Jow Forums.

I still think a large component of the white mans success has been because he separates himself from the trash of his race. I do understand that nowadays being a "self hating white" is considered to be a virtue but before that, a white man could call Cleetus redneck hick trash without accusations of "self hatred". I think a lot of blacks just get butthurt over terms like nigger and jigaboo because it was started by whites essentially.

There may be hope for your soul in the next life. For now, good luck on being a nigger.

You're onto something with the white trash comment, we put them in trailer parks and have nothing to do with them. You should do the same. Stop associating with the trash culture the Juden has created for black people. You will be called Uncle Tom or whatever, but no one gives a shit what trash has to say.

You’ll be back next week nigger.

separation is good, but in order for a real change in your community, you need to get them off welfare, no gibs, no problems. soon the week will die off and the worthy will prosper. whites cant talk to them, i have tryed over and over, but they still reject any notion that they are a problem, you can help your community by telling them what they are, niggers, just be sure to do it far away when you do it least they sperg out and kill you

I am a Somali (Black) and I hate Black Africans who are not from the Horn of Africa.

I dont hate my own race entirely, just the niggers
meh, it doesn't bother me because it doesn't apply to me. I already expected this level of autism ()

Good for you, Nbungu

Just fuck as many white women as you can, and enjoy life

>As a black man
Identity flagging detected.
Black man posting on an American board saying he hates nigs.
F A K E
Fuck off shill.
You're not a real nigger.
Real niggers can't read or spell.

Based. But we Horners are not Black.

I am of the Hamito-Semitic race, Congoid. We don't have names with Ngubungu in them. That is Niger-Congo who I hate.

I can imagine there are lots of black people like you, but for some reason you feel like you want to be a part of the trash community of your race. You don't want to be like them, live like they do, yet you want their acceptance and respect. They don't respect anything and will reject what is superior to them due to their inferiority complex. Pandering to them only holds you back.

Fpbp

>tries to push this black vs nigger meme
>Calls the based Korean poster “gook”

Nice hypocrisy you approval seeking nigger

Nigger will always be a slur for blacks. Trying to disassociate yourself from the word shows how insecure you are.

Fucking coon

Attached: 5EA9468D-91EF-42F9-9A74-B54F84F0570A.jpg (702x528, 67K)

I have had quite a few black friends that hate niggers. Anytime we went to a club it was always some nigger ruining their night. These guys and girls had an extremely diverse set of friends, whites, hispanics, asians, indians, of all kinds of music interests etc. They even had several friends in common but would not even hang out with each other. The only other black people they associated with was family members. It was something they learned from life experience, each of them separately. Kind of interesting.

You are here forever, coon.

Attached: 1559607285610.jpg (292x264, 6K)

100% nigger

>Responding to the fucking joke
Low IQ nigger detected

UGH NO THATS DUMB HERES WHAT U DO U GET A GUN AND BLAP THESE MOTHERFUCKERS IN THE ASS IF THEY ATTACK FOR IMPOSING THESE THEOLOGIES AND MAKE URSELF ASSERTIVE TO SHOW UR NOT A PUSHOVER

This was my friends nephew. Niggers beat him to death over a fender bender
>Video shows Berkley man beaten to death after early morning car crash on Detroit's west side fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/video-shows-berkley-man-beaten-to-death-after-early-morning-car-crash-on-detroit-s-west-side

Attached: BFA04CF2-F50C-4EFE-AD63-C7170C08D52E.png (468x400, 213K)

>meh, it doesn't bother me because it doesn't apply to me. I already expected this level of autism

It clearly bothers you. Otherwise you wouldn’t have made this shitty cope thread. Get lost, nigger. Nobody likes your kind.

Attached: D321547A-47A5-40E1-BA34-E90CECE6D5E8.jpg (398x387, 26K)

my 23andme, yet I still hate most blacks.

Attached: my23andme.png (1469x593, 103K)

Chris Rock did an entire bit on black people vs niggers, its reallt insightful and funny, you should watch it youtu.be/f3PJF0YE-x4

Attached: nigger.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Niggers are the worst race hands down.

Imagine being puppets of the jews.

True we do tend to separate ourselves into different groups, dont really see that anywhere else lol

As a Jew, I know what you mean, even if I'm coming from a somewhat different angle with the issues with other Jews.

Yeah, just a shame they tend to get violent afterwards if you disregard them.
I agree. Its just that if a black person tries to talk to them as well they are accused of self hatred and "trying to be white". Their minds only think in black and white terms (literally) and they have completely bastardize the ultimate message of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Nothing wrong with that. I hate the notion that we must all get along just because we are all black because that doesn't exist within any race. Black Americans want to proclaim that they champion individuality but at the same time give a litmus test to "blackness" . In other words, they'll claim that youre not"black enough" if you have certain intrests or hobbies, views, values, etc

Attached: D9F964BD-5F78-492B-AF37-3A9BD21CE572.png (623x626, 87K)

Indeed my fellow black brother we are doomed to remain room temperature IQ morons for the rest of existence at this rate. Rather than advance ourselves most of our kind look at the europeans and feel hatred for them, I understand they enslaved us but hey we were dumb as shit its a good idea to exploit vulnerabilities. However, slavery is over and done with and blacks need to get their shit together because all they are proving is that the white people/arabs/north african/ were completely correct when they said our entire lineage of homo sapien were bipedal feral stupid subhumans who can barely function. The only solution to blacks is to isolate us or exterminate us, I feel tears seeing white people suffer trying to help this evil breed of man so much.

Pic related is nigger OP in denial over a word.

Attached: 986C8611-C85D-4E6F-9320-0729E9880B3F.jpg (1104x1300, 150K)

That’s what Laura loomer said too

Attached: 08B164C6-D3C1-4D64-9D8B-60D2702BA3C3.jpg (502x499, 147K)

who else /dragonball z nigga/ here?

Attached: 1562270593527.png (888x885, 171K)

Underrated

post hand with timestamp

Seth Rich was Jewish? I had no idea. Cool.

Rare? ish

YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A NIGGER. JEWS DEPLOY "ALT RIGHT" NIGGERS TO FOMENT DIVISION IN WHITE CIRCLES. FUCK YOU, ZOG NIGGER

you have to do it anyway, its not stooping me and it should not stop you, 1 out of 1000 is good enough to get the ball rolling.
youtube.com/channel/UCOBNx5Pdw7FZkh2oQR3i9SQ
this man is still going strong despite the clear rejection from most of the black community, you need to build your resolve with the lord and spread the good word to all who listen, good luck out there my chocolate friend

You've got to the core of the problem - stop making your skin color your identity. Being "black enough" is slave shit.

In the rare event this isn't bait or a slide thread, actually fucking call them out.

Get others to call them out. Come up with counter arguments. Shun their retarded shit. Separate yourself from them and make your lifestyle look worthwhile of copying.
Become a responsible american. If there are enough "good ones" then people will start only identifying the "bad ones"

>I understand they enslaved us
Muslims enslaves black Africans TODAY!! as in RIGHT NOW!! Illhan Omars family ran black slave trafficking.

Nick Land talks about this in his dark enlightenment essay. the tendency for whites, especially anglos, to separate

I feel the same way, but in all honesty it would be better to just hope for genetic engineering. If that doesn't work we would need to organize for a mass killing of unfavorable blacks in america, Chicago is a prime example.
Think of it as just another black on black killing.

I wish it weren't so but I'm black too. Every morning when I go go brush my teeth I just break down and cry when I see myself in the mirror with my dark, disgusting skin. It is so hideous I can't stand to look for more than a few seconds. I nearly go in to panic when someone wants to take a photo with me and then shows me the phone saying "is that good?" And I look down, gasping for air as I see the nigger in the photo, knowing it's me. I feel like a white man trapped in a nigger animals body and I just can't escape it. I hope to meet God soon.

bye bye nigger

Attached: pol is a board of peace.jpg (1200x1367, 329K)

>Nigger OP only responding to other niggers because he can’t handle reality

Kek

You will always be seen as inferior species. You’re dumb as fuck and hypocrites when it comes to racism.

Cope harder niggers

Attached: 0D550ED7-4C93-4915-A702-D220931F120D.png (415x445, 118K)

I like naruto more, also attack on titan.

Fuck of Merymutt.

self hating nigger master-race reporting in

Attached: dawg.png (1000x1193, 811K)

semi, your flag is more rare

I love these niggers that hate niggers threads.

Why thank you user! :-)
I know, just wanted to know if there were other blacks that feel the same way I do.
>tries to push this black vs nigger meme
>Calls the based Korean poster “gook”

>Nice hypocrisy you approval seeking nigger
What the fuck are you talking about you fucking dumbass? What hypocrisy? I give what I am given. Call me a racial slur and Ill call you one right back.
>approval seeking nigger
>Muh pat on da head!
You dumb fucking Island nigger, this thread was for like minded blacks who lurk here, idgaf about white people or their approval.
Teach me your ways oh wise wizard!
No one has ever called me a nigger in real life to my face. I expect people on this board to do so. What I meant is that niggers make the rest of us blacks look bad. BUt no, calling me a nigger doesn't personally trigger me.
Various Asian ethnicities do so as well (ie Jap, Chinese, Vietnamese, etc)

>Shitskin niggers trying to console an approval seeking nigger

Nice

We do separate but we also unify better than any other race when given a reason

Stop feeling sorry for us, you stupid fool. I dont really understand the way you european think this mindless desire to help people who dont benefit them logically its a rather alien concept to me as I only help my friends and family. Some poor white/black people on the street I wouldnt give them anything because I dont understand why I should unless its a benefit. All helping does is make the evil ones in my race multiply out of control. Thug scumbags should starve to death by law.

despite this sounding like a fed-post, would any black anons be against nuking Chicago and Detroit?

Good. You're following MLKs example. That man was your savior, your own secular Jesus. Preach that man's word. He pretty much summed it up
>non violent protests
>content of character
>ignore skin color
Message is lost on niggers. Bring it back to your friends, and isolate yourself from trash like you said. Dude spelled out a way for blacks to fix themselves, which if practiced correctly would make blacks a fine part of society, and dare I say, they may even make their own civilization.
>

+1

>toothpaste poster was somali all a long
who would've guessed?

fuck both those cities
their both nigger-infested third world countries

I almost thought you were decent.

>idgaf about white people

It's fine if you don't give a fuck about people or their approval of you, I feel the same way. But it's not a race thing.

Making it a race thing just makes you another nigger.

You should nuke your whole kind instead. Niggers are absolute vermins everywhere not just the west. Even in Mauritius, blacks are low IQ degenerates that can’t live peacefully with other races.

pretty sure the "white man's success" has been to sieze any advantage and milk its for all its worth. this means taking knowledge and innovations from everyone else, using everyone else for labor, and paying nothing back. have you never heard of Colonialism? Slavery?

and do you seriously think White people are the only people who have social classes? Seriously?

You lightbulb head niggers ruined Minnesota

I agree with most of what you said, Blacks really need to get their collective shit together. Sometimes I feel hopeless about the future.
You are one dumb fucking nigger. I guess your undeveloped, island ape nigger brain is incapable of nuance.
Right quality over quantity is a good saying to live by.. I just don't want to be alone in this, but I guess I will if I have to.
This made me kek, have a (You)
I don't hate myself
Enjoy!

go back to eating sand pancakes you 50 IQ rabid dog

We dont care what you think about us regarding a racial totem pole, our race has lived among its own longer than you white people have genetically even existed. Were it not for your greedy kingdom in western Europe we would have developed in ignorance of each other as nature intended.

>I wish it weren't so but I'm black too.
Only in America where a poor black boy can grow up to be a rich white man
>pic related

Attached: F706A49A-623E-493A-A8C8-6EBFC257D201.gif (267x200, 366K)

whats with u guys and DBZ?

I dislike Ilhan Omar. I can't stand that woman. I am pro-Trump.
I have a STEM Master's degree, my colonial slave.

i agree. when whites identify their native idealism with race you get Brits who stormed Crimea, the Russians who burnt Moscow to prevent Napoleon conquering it, the third reich.

the thing is whites dont always identify their idealism with race.

a nigger calling another nigger a nigger
you can't make this shit up, those slave trading rabbis kikes really raped your brains to death

>other-race
was a good harthy kek

oh boy

>Sometimes I feel hopeless about the future.
There is no future for us if the white man perishes we either get our heads stomped by mexicans, jews or chinks. The only possibility of blacks having a okish future is one where white people still exist. As time passes due to white moral insanity the black on black crime rate will keep increasing until we are equal to african in murder counts which is around 11000 a year.

I respect a black nationalist much more than the pathetic white men who would throw their lineage down the drain because "immigration is good for the economy!"

>I am a Somali (Black) and I hate Black Africans who are not from the Horn of Africa.
Fuck you, you still run slave trade go fuck a goat

Attached: A63AE5AC-BF1E-4573-97F0-0D21F88EA9DE.jpg (693x389, 88K)

>I almost thought you were decent.
>>idgaf about white people
>It's fine if you don't give a fuck about people or their approval of you, I feel the same way. But it's not a race thing.
>Making it a race thing just makes you another nigger
You misunderstand, I don't hate white people, I don't wish any animosity towards them (or any race of people for that matter). I am just largely indifferent to them, as Im sure they are to me. I'm trying to help fix my community and help it prosper finally. However, if whites wish to work with me and my community (no handouts of course), I am absolutely all for it. I'm trying to respond to as many people as I can before this thread gets shut don't but I know thats not an excuse, sorry if I came off as insensitive.

Honestly its hell on earth dealing with the normal members of my race they are so mind numbingly stupid it makes me feel despair constantly. Apparently just because I got straight As in elementary school I was considered smart, most black kids got Fs which in retrospect is nothing short of horrifying.

I live in Europe. My slaves are White Europeans.

These are the kinds of threads evidentiary of the moral net positive that emancipation was, what a dumb idea, could you imagine, a state having control over a foreign peoples well being? Who are they to decide? They could been rocket scientists

Based and kikepilled

you string bean bobble headed faggots can't pass basic algebra much less get any sort of degree. COPE harder sandnigger. You somali shit stains are at the bottom of the african fecal heap.

Attached: 11773619.jpg (300x300, 12K)

10/10 gook - we already have songs like that here but i would support a K-Pop version

Attached: Bruhhh.jpg (268x188, 8K)

wow you are next level retard

I hate edgy 14yo whites.

I look more like this. That pirate guy is Jew propaganda to smear our looks.

Attached: mypicture.jpg (720x651, 81K)

Boohoo. Guess what, the world is what it is, neither you or I are responsible for that. Until you stop people based on race or wtf ever, and judge them solely on individual merit, you're part of OPs problem.

let the hate flow into your hearth