Why aren't whites allowed to defend themselves in this ever increasing age of taking anything white and male in...

Why aren't whites allowed to defend themselves in this ever increasing age of taking anything white and male in entertainment and making it black or female?

Attached: the-little-mermaid-halle-bailey-social.jpg (600x300, 125K)

shut up wyboi

Because Jews rule over you. It is pretty obvious.

Attached: F98ADBEF-117E-4188-88DB-FDC04A050638.jpg (1024x639, 66K)

It's all so tiresome.

Because gravity is racist or something.

Because Ashkenazi Jews who look like us co-sign it and make it happen

Because it isn't important. If you care about the little mermaid, or disney movies, or any movie at all enough to get upset, you're living your life wrong.

That isn't to say you can't enjoy films, and hope they're good, or want good casting. Do the sensible thing and just don't engage. Think about the kind of money that has to be spent on a movie like this, from cast and crew, to advertising, and all the Hollywood accounting involved. The sheer effort hundreds if not thousands of people go to inorder for the film to exist, only to be noticed for a moment by a few before being forgotten, is sad and a sign of the times.

You are only cheating yourself by engaging with this colossal waste of time. What you do with the free time you're not wasting is up to you. But by doing your own thing and choosing not to engage, you win, and they lose.

They are desperate for your attention. Absolutely desperate. And the only way you can engage with this kind of vapid storytelling is by playing the white victim. Do you want to be a victim? Do you care that much?

Stop wasting your time.

Cunts. Give us back our white male mermaid

>This fucking thread again
End your life or find a job you stupid NEET

already bought my ticket, fuck whypepo

Because nobody is really upset about redhead erasure.

This movie is going to fail. No one but a few black skanks will bother seeing it.

Because if you have children/cousins/grandchildren they will be exposed to this garbage.

Attached: A18E0BE0-F775-4705-AD04-E9E6DC63BE0C.png (1000x647, 474K)

>Because it isn't important. If you care about the little mermaid, or disney movies, or any movie at all enough to get upset, you're living your life wrong.
You're fucking stupid.

When has an enemy ever "allowed" his enemy to defend himself?

>white and male
>a picture of a cartoon girl
??

>make mermaid black
y tho
niggers can't swim.
i don't care if she's only half nigger, niggers can't swim. PERIOD!
shoulda just made mermaid a latina or asian, fuckin ANYTHING but a nigger.
fuck niggers and fuck jannies.

Attached: 1559776821736.jpg (840x774, 177K)

Shut the fuck up cuck.

I'm guessing you're retarded because this was just one example of them blackwashing a white character. I was also referring to them making Thor a female and making 007 a black female.

Spbp

>keeping retarded propaganda out of childrens entertainment is for losers
Bin your knoife nigel and watch bbcs black Achilles

I think most people are upset that the character design was changed drastically, besides RAYCISM. I'm pretty sure people would have been also miffed if she was made blonde, was gender swapped, or simply was played by a red head that just didn't look the part.

Unironically this. All versions of Little Mermaid still exist, regardless of any new ones made in any timeline.

>All versions of Little Mermaid still exist, regardless of any new ones made in any timeline.
Until they're digital remastered and the old ones are scrubbed. Pretty sure they took the crows out of the remastered Dumbo

Well, her character isn't playing James, but she's just taking over the 007 code number. As much as I love Craig and Connery Bond, he's not immortal.

We're unironically the only race with such widespread empathy and self reflection capabilities for a shame campaign to work.

Attached: Brittany-Venti-Sexually-Assaulted-e1547764127381.png (950x841, 883K)

True, but it pretty much only applied to cases like that, Peter Pan, and the Fantasia centaurs. I don't think the original Little Mermaid will change if torrents and BD/DVD rips exist. Then again, we live in a time where statues are torn down.

Stefan Molyneux said it best: everyone is allowed to prefer living among white people, except white people.