Omar introduces resolution defending boycott of Israel

>foxnews.com/politics/omar-introduces-resolution-defending-boycotts-of-israel-likens-it-to-boycott-of-nazi-germany-soviet-union

What side am I even on anymore?

Attached: omar.jpg (931x524, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/03/06/ilhan-omars-comments-were-anti-semitic-rhetoric-says-adl-talker/3078821002/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>1 post by this ID

Attached: snap crackle pop this mem(...).jpg (350x350, 35K)

This is unironically what bravery looks like

Speking truth to power on a world stage, regardless of Israeli stooges like Trump trying to stop her

>muh palestine
killing muslims is the only good thing about israel. this bitch needs to be deported

Memeflag, why do you always do this as the first reply when there's nothing for OP to reply to?

Attached: tf.jpg (1024x904, 101K)

You already have one or did you forget about the first amendment

You use her. She'll die on her cross over this and you get the best of both worlds.
Go Ilhan you brotherfucking towelhead! Woo! You can do it!

Because summerfags think "posts by ID" is like reddit shekles and is site wide

do you do this on other boards too

Wait, that retard doesn't know that IDs are per-thread?
Or they're preying on summerfags who believe that?

does it really make any differenece if they are genuinely retarded or just pretending?

Summerfags are the ones who dont know its per-thread. Luckily summer is almost over. Unluckily, like us, theyre here forever.

It's not about killing muslims, it's about your country not giving billions in taxpayers money to Israel. You low IQ mutts are beyond saving.

US has such little population percentage thats muslim I would support her for pres as long as she doesnt continue this lift the headgear shit

Call it the First Amendment 2.0

She was born in Somalia and can not become president

She smiles whne she slaps them user.
God is merciful.

Do you honestly not see that being ammended in our lifetime?

Especially given the current demographic shift.

We give foreign aid to all sorts of crazy places. Why single out Israel? Do they trigger you, mohammad?

Because of the unilateral influence they wield over your government?

Attached: aipac collage.jpg (1200x675, 144K)

>willingly giving billions to some desert shithole and not getting any benefit out of it
Like I said... beyond saving.

how can one bulb be so based

Attached: 1553569541951.jpg (664x542, 177K)

we can change this

Attached: 1563749525268m.jpg (1024x451, 80K)

the enemy of my enemy is my friend... but she is a dirty monkey mud-slime invader.

I'll admit fren - it is confusing.

I dunno, but being on that nigger whore's side just because she hates kikes is pretty stupid.

(((Omar))) is a controlled opposition false-flag

Her curves look good. To bad about the monkey face.

Absolutely based and redpilled

It is not "being on her side", it's making use of the environment when you do battle for leverage.

im kinda enjoying that everyone is so locked into their crazy right now

Attached: 1478755257673.jpg (800x532, 72K)

His handlers don't want him thinking or making alliances

Keep the NPCs stupid and predictable. All they're good for is a tick on a ballot.

Well let's think

-Omar has stated she wants to end America as a "country of white people", as have her friends
-Chuck Schumer (Jew) is literally the most powerful Democrat
-the ADL (Jewish org) literally prefers to call Trump an anti-Semite because he shits on Omar than to do the seemingly logical thing and team up with him, merely because Jews hate goyim more than muslims

But yeah bros Israel and shit, that's what's REALLY important

Notice how France is 20% muslim and there's always a frenchy ready to cry for the muslims

Attached: 1555016272881.jpg (643x476, 65K)

It is so difficult to amend the constitution that the US would have to be like 80% non-white in order for them to get to that point, which is demographically unlikely short of everyone in latin america moving here (at which point all the white americans would just move to latin america and build a wall)

>Omar has stated she wants to end America as a "country of white people", as have her friends
LMAO at the disinformation shill.

You think America is a white country with 49% white people already ?

Attached: 1563800950871.png (566x461, 573K)

Omar literally has the ADL supporting her because they hate whites more than muslims

Oh look an unironic reddit liberal meme. Filtered lol.

>all the white americans would just move to latin america and build a wall
basado

Hi Triggerina...need a safe space?

Attached: 1563446988603.png (500x505, 89K)

Attached: 1563543844385.jpg (888x499, 166K)

/OURGIRL/
Somalis are Aryans.

KIKE.

LOL, you two sound like massive faggots.

Never trust a nigger or a kike.

Look at the Amercan kike shills.
The ADL is a Zionist organization completely run by Zionists.
I hope every White on Jow Forums takes notice.
These two IDs are kikes. The ADL and all ZOG Americans have condemned Omar.

Attached: AntiDefemationLeague-IlhanOmar.png (692x562, 372K)

usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/03/06/ilhan-omars-comments-were-anti-semitic-rhetoric-says-adl-talker/3078821002/

Attached: AntiDefamationLeague-IlhanOmar.png (919x405, 104K)

They are doing it to get the far right votes. Every

wow, that is some 4D chess

Omar must be a genius like Trump

Attached: 1563596694644.png (839x969, 153K)

I wonder if goldfish-americans can remember a few months ago when she said simply that the Israeli lobby existed and wields a lot of influence, and all the so called zionist-americans were ready to start heiling jewish hitler over it

ask me how I know you are jewish

The number of posts by id only indicates the number of times they've posted in the thread

because he disagreed with you on the internet?

They want to subliminate european outrage at terror and refugees/immigration and direct it towards war for Israel. That's why its so suspicious to me who her campaign manager is.

>What side am I even on anymore?
Hopefully yours.

Attached: retard.png (1117x373, 147K)

Because his style of arguing is Talmudic

>tfw you use the tools of the jew against them
Is this what it feels like to be a merchant?

homegirl fine as hell

Tell me this is legit...I beg u.

Interesting, tell me more.

The meter and rhyme scheme would have been much better if she wrote it

I love this ride

You seem alright so I'll bite. The Talmud and organizations such as Chabad (using the Talmud as a guide) have precise instructions on when it is permissible to dupe a goyim. Often this is accomplished by diversion ("what about X? isn't X so much worse?") and goalpost shifting. They give little to nothing of themselves and get you to reveal all of your hand. Organizations like the ADL and Israeli media organizations exaggerate about hate crimes because they feel it is justified as they have already decided that Jews are victims. Watch the documentary Defamation. Related tactics to this kind of lying is social shame (labeling you an anti semite) and attention seeking victimhood to divert all attention onto yourself instead of the matter at hand. It's the source of the "Jew cries out in pain as he stabs you". because it's very similar to the way that damaged women will manipulate, and Judaism is after all, matriarchal.

forgot pic

Attached: 1561939808726.jpg (1600x2812, 464K)

Those sound like very common rhetorical tactics

Are you sure its only Jews that use them?

am I doing it right?

What legitimate reason do we support Israel? Why does a democracy in the middle east matter to us? What interest do we have in the middle east beyond oil or drugs? Is it fine for a country to issue its own currency outside of a foreign-owned central bank?

In short is called pilpul.
Fuck kikes mostly and the amerimutts that defend them

Attached: 1543199202770.jpg (595x420, 48K)

>own your own bank
Apparently not.
Look what happened to germany and libya.

Are whites already 49%
I don't believe it because is still around 60-70% because some jew decided to see how far percentages whites are going down by.

No shit
Jews play both sides.

Very funny. This kind of self awareness either means the JIDF shills are adapting now that we've spotted them, or that a fast learner for a goyim.

/thread

Ya she's not Kenyan close geographically though

Kys faggot

Attached: Screenshot_20190723_140708.jpg (1080x1100, 258K)

ashkenazi post

there's been many genocides..why single out the holohoax

Lurk more newfag

Attached: 1561085900130.jpg (1024x578, 53K)

You don't get it AT ALL.