8 year anniversary

What will his historical legacy be?

Attached: 1530CBF4-822E-4190-9BCD-FD2D03CE8C71.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/dwztw7piWLLn/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Norway_attacks#Casualties
youtube.com/watch?v=BUGPNwscCRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=krr4u6uGdzc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Listen to/read his court statement. bitchute.com/video/dwztw7piWLLn/

Attached: 9811148895d2bc5caf8cab4f36243418373bbdc452e29438ea4bc1c9305ea377.jpg (650x366, 27K)

We should all send him as many copies of Rayman 2 as possible

tyba

7 year old /b/ memes

this pic

Attached: 1522975000723.jpg (1024x576, 154K)

>What will his historical legacy be?
The only thing he will be remembered as (if he even will be remembered) will be as some random neo-Nazi autist who killed a bunch of lefty kids and then cried like a baby about how his prison violated his human rights because they only let him play "kid games" like Rayman on his Playstation.

a secret zionist that "alt right" and "white nationalist" cucks believe he's not

His legacy will be that he killed tens of innocent unarmed white children for his kike masters.

He killed innocent children. He will forever be the guy who leftists will use in their argument: " white go boomboom too not only muslims"

Huge fucking degenerate and an idiot

Attached: 6cb13df8.jpg (500x551, 58K)

That he’s a retard

>children
everyone on the island was over 18, they were having sex parties and orgies on the beach you fucking twit.
It was a marxist summer camp for degenerate communist subhumans.

This. Same thing with the retard in New Zealand.

just the regular guy who was the son of diplomat who made his fortune from some computer company startup that needed several off shore bank accounts. he totally worked alone

>commie youth
>innocent
*ahem*
"no"

>everyone on the island was over 18

Attached: Skärmklipp3.png (143x588, 14K)

At least 50 of the victims were underage you idiot.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Norway_attacks#Casualties

The coward is changing his name. That says it all

>Scully I'm telling you, the aliens were jews all along

Legend.

You're a liar or a retard. Either way, gas yourself kike

Lol stfu Swede!

Attached: ezgif.com-resize.gif (100x100, 1.47M)

You are mentally nigger. Do you seriously think that brainwashed kids are anything else than innocent? Do you think anything these terrorist faggots try to push gain any support after the masses see what degenerates they are and how little they value human life?

Attached: ce0c4422.png (404x404, 119K)

> Do what you must, I have already won.

playstation 3 and a comfy bedroom.

Attached: Anders Behring Breivik when he was a teen.jpg (580x387, 34K)

Who cares?

Burger said something retarded and I corrected him. Why does anyone need to care? What are you talking about?

youtube.com/watch?v=BUGPNwscCRQ

Attached: ander breivik demonstrating how tall his first victim was.jpg (638x412, 35K)

he didnt exist your precious zionist pro white genocide freemason was an intel commie avatar

you ever play?

Attached: 1484770104_breivik-dead-island-videogame.jpg (500x721, 383K)

Heil Breivik! I can't believe Jow Forums is full of so many kike shills. This board is almost unbearable now. You have no heroes, goy. Do nothing goy.

All the time.

nice
Also anybody have any footage of shootings?
I kinda started looking into paddock just now was wondering if anybody has anything?

youtube.com/watch?v=krr4u6uGdzc