What I Saw Today

>Wake up
>Shower, shave, get dressed.
>Breakfast
>PT and back home
>Get dressed
>Drive to work (I love on base so it's literally a 4 minute drive)
>Pass my black lesbian 19 year old neighbor who's driving a bmw, while I'm driving my 2003 chevy Malibu with a/c and radio that doesn't work
>Red light at intersection by my house
>Nigger in front of me blaring coon toons
>Nigger behind me also playing jungle jams, but slightly louder
>it's a long red light (at this point I'm fully convinced that trying to out compete eachother for loudness)
>Get to work
>9-5 hours later begin the work day under my black sergeant, my black first sergeant, and my black (female) commander ((captain))
>all day slaving for these fucking mongrols while they play rap THE ENTIRE FUCKING DAY
>get off work, head directly for shoppette near my house to get beer (I've drank every day since I got to this unit)
>Cute white girl cashier is riffing with black chad
>Look around
>yup, I'm the only white guy in the building
>go home
>turn on youtube to watch latest swampletics video
>......white girl black guy ad....
>*sigh* sit on couch....remember that I had ordered a new wallet from amazon
>go check mail
>fight white bitch and chongo (he's black wtf did u expect) neighbor literally SCREAMMMMMING in the front yard over Instagram or something....stare at them for a couple seconds and check the mail
>package didn't show up today
>Smoke a cigeratte, down my drink and get on Jow Forums
>this is America.
>this is the new world
>this is just another 20-- day
>I want out

Attached: acht shizen here we go again.jpg (738x960, 65K)

Welcome to the 21st century, this ride won’t be stopping anytime soon.

you're home now jack

Attached: 1563728014037.jpg (936x1176, 153K)

Attached: 38a.jpg (863x752, 249K)

Oh, and everyone clapped.

Chairforce is hella gay.

How do I accept my fate? I'm don't want to be a defeatist but I literally don't know what to think. I don't think the jews did it desu. WE did it to ourselves by accepting to use free slave labour and not thinking of the future consequences, although I don't think the worst fatalist could imagine how bad it really would get. And this is army in fort hood texas btw... texas the "good ole' boy" state. Ya fucking right

>I don't think the jews did it desu.
Man you military guys are dumb as dog shit.

Texas is fucked. Get out while you can. Start planning on milking the military disability system. Take some of that money back and use it to carve out a life in a better place.

Well most of us in the US Military are fucking nig nogs so I understand how you believe that. But honestly, if they are behind this replacement in America, we need to fall on our knees and ask to join them. IF THEY REALLY ARE THIS GOOD AT SOCIAL DESTRUCTION then we have no chance. We can't beat them. It's TOO orchestrated i'm telling you I'm literally dumbfounded at how this country has been annihilated in what 65 years?

When the next civil war comes (it is inevitable now) the answer will become clear. With despiration and strife comes new opportunities.

I know exactly how you feel. The day that I got my DD 214 was one of the happiest days of my life. The sweetest letters in the alphabet are "E, T," and "S."

we need a global blow

God bless America

Attached: 1560342278345.jpg (1085x775, 510K)

Get your act together and climb the social ladder

Dude, you're in the military. Only dumbfuck white trash and minorities join the ZOG machine. Were you too stupid for college/trade school? Or just too poor?

Who eats breakfast before PT?

>Be Armyfag. Shit, this job is easy.
>Before I know it, I'm 10 years in and SSG.
>Decide fuck it, hard part's over, make 7, and then coast.
>Niece joined Army. She was a cute kid growing up, average looking now, I just always think of her as a kid.
>Now, after a year in the Army she has fucked at least five niggers and gone full on white nigger, always complaining about how niggers are mistreated.
>I pretend I do not know her and that we are not related.

Yeah. Niggers infest the Army and make it a joke.

Sorry goy, you’re not the chosen people.
God designed you to be a goy slave animal to the chosen people and that’s that.

Attached: F2D63271-A237-4298-B8F6-9DB893745267.jpg (1024x768, 124K)

The western power losing their primary food source is a global blow. One which will shake to the core of the European nations, they will canabalize one another and only the strong will survive.

The sad thing is, when I ets in February 2020, this will be my second dd214 (prior service marine) I was out for a year but it was dreadful being out after being institutionalized in the marine corps (i'm a marjah marine btw) so it was rough as fuck coming back to civilian life. I've fucking murdered three people for the shareholders of exxon mobile and boeing.

The Federal Reserve is the thing that is the problem. The more in debt we become as a nation to the Federal Reserve, the large the debt payments to the 13 private holders of the Federal Reserve. The 13 private holders are the same banking families that control all of western civilization's central banks. The last debt payment to these private entities was 108 billion dollars from the American tax payers. This 108 billion dollars is then funneled through media, entertainment, political and various other important subversion organizations meant to destroy western civilization and any form of possible resistance to these plantation owners. This is why everything is fucked. World War 3 started on 9/11 with the mission being to eradicate western civilization by dumbing down the collective IQ and browning out the culture.

Politicians, media and virtually every institution now in Western Civilization are just house niggers on this plantation pushing this Neo-Feudalism mentally defective Marxism at the behest of their masters.

Attached: 1547035378815.jpg (832x481, 278K)

No one dumber than White man in the US army. LOL what a fucking faggot.

Haha, look man you joined the Army. You stayed enlisted. You know full well half the females are lesbians, and a quarter males cant do any better than their situation, so they too stay enlisted. You can try reclassing. Finance is ok. Intel. Legal. You can shift to the air force, higher quality people. Also, dont forget, you're stationed at fort hood, so are they. These are not Texans, these are people from all over the country. Leave town on pass for a bit, head over to New Braunfels or something. They're all German there.

Also who the fuck showers before PT?
OP is a faggot

Why aren't you fucking that black lesbian, user? Nigresses are always sluts and lesbians always want some dick on the dl. Quit wallowing in self pity and drill some oil.

its a good point i suport the motion with extreme violence

imagine being in the military in 2019

Attached: ChEbnG6W4AEe_Wm.jpg (720x540, 105K)

The fuck is wrong with you? Jeez man go get some resiliency training. You're acting pathetic. Army should've taught you team work makes the dream work. That's like half the point of basic training, to function cohesively and accomplish the mission. Yet here you are acting like shits hopeless. Shape up. Be a man. This world is yours. You dont like something, change it.

shalom isaiah

LMAO

That pic hits the soul

Save up and move to a white neighborhood/rural area. Transfer if you must.

Every one of these sheboons will be out of the army in two years due to incompetence and end up reneging on their student loan debt that they owe because they did not finish their contract.

We have a lot in common. I am also struggling to reintegrate as a civilian. No one really understands people like us.

Not a day goes by where I do not feel betrayed. We got sold a bill of goods. I am still bitter about what happened to me.

literally the dmv

No one wants to understand you. You're a traitor.

When a civil war occurs, the nations leaders will be influx and anyone could end up on top. We need to spread the truth of these matters as far as we can to increase our chances of success. And in the meantime of a us civil war, who knows what nations like russia, china, israel, and iran will do. Those would be the major issues with this stratagem, and worse yet this might be accouted for. To guarantee success, one must make sure their opponents are helpless in their ability to stop you.

How am I a traitor?

Hol up was there a new fucking swampletics?

This is what we have now. This is all we have.

Attached: black pill collapse.jpg (1536x817, 396K)

>too stupid for college and trade school
Look man, he gets guaranteed housing, food, health care, and physical fitness. He gets free college, 30 days paid leave per year. If he stays for 20 years, from 18 to 38, he can retire with a pension. If he gets injured, for any service related reason ie backs fucked up from sitting at a desk all day, he gets disability. On top of all of that, he gets a nice juicy half million dollar, low interest VA guaranteed housing loan. Imagine being 38 years old, masters degree of your choice completed during service, with a pension, a nice house, large savings, and heavy dividend portfolio. If he stays in, albeit a different route than the current one, and he plays it smart, hes gonna be rich and retired before you hit your career peak, assuming you maintain your job that long. It's not for everybody, but those that can put in their 20 will make it. It is a more than viable option.

Take your service discount on your 30 packs of coke and shut the fuck up, faggot.

Attached: 56percentInvadesEasternEurope.jpg (634x454, 114K)

Just another faggot hating anyone in the military for any reason again.

I do. Helps me wake up sometimes. Plus, I can just shave with my eyes closed and enjoy a few more minutes of peace.

Kill yourself immediately.

Women acting tough is such a sad and depressing meme, it's so counter intuitive. It reminds me of telling people that are obese that they are beautiful at any size. Both lead to pure misery and death.

Attached: 1549168241158.png (600x500, 98K)

>for any reason

Attached: thecyber3.jpg (4256x2832, 3.84M)

Take all your dollars that make your white ass a middle lower class in the US to Argentina and become a high middle class.
After that start a colony of white people.
In a 70-100 years our descendants retake the world.

At this point, all soldiers and police officers are committing treason

Attached: 1561547174649.jpg (581x657, 93K)

Stay classy, bro.

Ignore him. Good soldiers are servants in their hearts in the US. It's an old psyop to demoralize your warriors by having those they protect turn against them. In turn, the soldiers lose their purpose and become unable and unwilling to fight. Now the nation is weak, and is easily taken. They did the same thing when destroying the nuclear family. You provide for and protect your wife, but she doesnt appreciate it because reasons, and turns on you and betrays you. Stabbing you in the back. Pretty demoralizing right? Now that you are unable and unwilling to do anything for her, what happens? We all know. It's why were even here.

>ignore him they sent your wife overseas and fucked her on purpose, so you would know you're a worthless loser. just ignore him and keep going overseas and serving us so we can keep fucking your wife, loser.
lmao

Agitprop detected.

>Sage

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

Gee Billy, TWO computer mice?

So JBLM then? Get off base and come to east Pierce, white man.

S E E T H I N G F A G G O T

>guy on internet wants to fuck soldiers wife
>thinks this somehow makes him the good guy

Theyre not you white nigger. America has always recruited its cannonfodder among the most desperate, least educated and poorest of its country, abd those happen to be mostly niggers since poor whites have taken to shooting febtanyl instead of letting themselves get grinded tp death.
Get an education, become an officer and pick your assigbment or quit if you cant do that

Take your meds schzo

I have to address the fucking 30-40% of Jow Forums on this post. I understand that Jow Forums has some of the most toxic, self-hating, loathing, defeatist men of all races on it. I won't use the word incel; but the truth is half of you fucking losers on here rocking your Nazi flags and calling people shitskins and sand niggers would piss your fucking pants and shit yourselves if you were ever in a 1 on 1 firefight. I pissed myself the first time I saw combat, ill admit it. we had shot a mclc across a group of 4 compounds. a mclc is a mine clearing lance charge (I was a 1371 in the marine corps if anyone is familiar) it's a rope of c4....literally. we blew this place in half. after we shot it, we patrolled in about 30 minutes, none of the dust had cleared, so all we saw was figures coming out. our pointman shot one of them instantly, it was his first deployment and first kill. we didn't log it and we moved on; it was like a 60 year old woman carrying a fucking coffee maker. we went into the village and got ambushed: all the Taliban in there were so fucking jacked on opiates and drugs they didn't even realized we'd just leveled the place and started shooting us. My friend, the 249 gunner got shot in the hip and armpit, he folded in half sideways, with his rips sticking out from under his armour. I saw that in real time about 10 feet from my face. I didn't have my eye pro on and I was the other saw gunner so I opened fire on the rubble of the place where I saw the muzzle flash..long story short 5.56. used by the military is dirty as fuck cause it's been stored for 20 years so when I started shooting I could barely see from the smoke I was emitting. I tripped on something and fell down. I tripped on my friends fucking rib bone that was laying on the ground curve up, with the yellow fat still attached. we ended up killing everything in the compound, even the fucking sheep. we kept the one dog that survived.

Should have joined the Marine corps not many niggers......you have to be able to swim somewhat lol stick it out get out milk the disability system, move somewhere where the cost of living is low, you can also go on unemployment while being on military disability milk that for a few months while working under the table, get a federal job and milk the system dry so we can fuck them and accelerate the destruction, buy guns and ammo create hidden ammo and gun staches, have at least 3 kids and teach them the true path, if the coming war comes in our lifetime then fight, if it comes in our kids time then they will fight but we can’t win with out a future and no white kids means no future and the earth will be utterly destroyed by niggers, I look at it this was I see the way they treat animals especially dogs they starve them and mistreat them and torture them fighting them and it pisses me off think of those dogs as our children they will do that to us when we are in few numbers and they will do that to animals they will destroy the environment, we aren’t fighting for ourselves we are also fighting for nature and the environment

>BOO HOO I CAN"T GET OVER THE FACT THAT PEOPLE OF OTHER COLORS AND CULTURES LIVE IN MY COUNTRY
Suck it up, faggot.

Shut the fuck up faggot.

Shit man I am sorry that happened to you, I was also in the Marines I was a pog though.....did you guys keep the dog for the rest of the deployment?

congratulations on getting a welfare check to serve Israel
in reality, you're a small man, and a pussy. if you were a real man you'd free your country from Israel. not take pennies to murder the enemy of a nation that occupies your own.

pussy.

>this tired, endless tirade of shitposting, shilling, D&C, responding to bait, pretending to fall for bait and unabashed newfaggotry
Oh, how we have fallen. Sometimes I wish people who have spent less than a year on a given board would immediately drop dead upon posting.

Attached: 1563591824478.jpg (300x300, 47K)

Shut the fuck up pussy he’s right, half of larping pussys couldn’t run a fucking mile let alone fight

mercenary kike loving faggot you're the reason why we're in this mess

That's rough. Dont be afraid to ask for help. Army has programs specifically for that. Side note, dont worry about some of the retards on here. They're not most of Jow Forums. They are the untermensch. Same type of people with excess pride and ego invested in their intelligence will be the ones tipping their fedoras and preaching atheism. They believe themselves superior, that they have it all figured out, but are mostly useless and harmless. Try to bring them up, some can be saved. Most cant, and there isnt anything we can do about it.

>All that wannabe alpha monkeybabble

Ive trained alongside americans,and the more you babble about how hardcore you are, the higher the chance you even piss yourself during an ecercise and just blast off full auto in a flailing panic during a mock-up ambush.
Used to think the american army was hot shit befpre seeing them in action, now I know why you always need to puff out your chests like the little bitches you are.
Also:
>meb carrying the womens backpack on the march because muh chivalry
Had our whole unit in tears. Thanks fpr the laugh, mutt.

I am sure you spent allot time in the military you little bitch, what have you done to free us from Israel, at least he has the balls to fight for something not work a fast food place and complain about niggers fucking the girls you want to fuck

Attached: FaggotSoldierToughGuy.jpg (550x412, 47K)

>hasn't done anything for anyone
>thinks hes the authority on what makes a real man
>calls his defenders pussies
>believes himself superior
Untermensch

> Anonymous (ID: oUleTITg) 07/22/19(Mon)21:29:37 No.220369852▶

That's rough. Dont be afraid to ask for help. Army has programs specifically for that. Side note, dont worry about some of the retards on here. They're not most of Jow Forums. They are the untermensch. Same type of people with excess pride and ego invested in their intelligence will be the ones tipping their fedoras and preaching atheism. They believe themselves superior, that they have it all figured out, but are mostly useless and harmless. Try to bring them up, some can be saved. Most cant, and there isnt anything we can do about it.

Christian here
every military faggot is a slave for Israel and should go die for Israel so I can get a cut on my taxes instead of supporting those overglorified Israeli slave welfare niggers

And then everybody clapped

Demoralization thread. I genuinely hope you kill yourself. Sage.

>>calls his defenders pussies
I don't live in Israel and I'm not Israeli

rah

Regular army is full of wannabes and garbage looking for a pay check, I’d say the only real true military branch is the Marine corps

>what have you done to free us from Israel
>at least he has the balls to fight for something
>to fight for israel
Nothing dumber than American military. Absolute lowest of the low, too dumb to function. Laugh riot watching these losers get smoked all over the globe and crash their nigger ships into everything in sight.

Notice how hes bringing this up in an anonymous forum and not in real life? It's almost as if he doesnt want to draw attention to himself. Yet you accuse him of things he has not done, based on limited experience, likely with army soldiers stationed in Germany. how many of them were infantry?

It was orchestrated, by (((russians))) during the Cold War, it's all well documented. The sex revolution & civil rights movements both had the intention of destabilizing the US

How many devil dogs are on here lmao rah

What Brigade? I am in Fort Hood too and definitely not a glownigger

>Christian
Doubt

>how many Israeli welfare nigger slaves are on here

No, it wasn't orchestrated by the Russians. It was orchestrated by the American military and entrenched capital to counter Soviet successes in foreign policy.

>uses the word 'toxic'

Yeah, i'ma have to call bullshit on your story there, chief.

What is asphalt culture? I've never heard this term before.

Fuck this hits way to close to home. They take up what? 13-20% of the population ? But fuck they are everywhere, spreading their nog behaviors to the younger generation.

Literally live in a generation of nog worshipers (kardasian clan all dating nigs) , rap music, and rappers in politics and being more vocal. Society as we know it in the united states is fundamentally changing.

kill me

You're in the Israeli foreign legion. What did you expect, really?

oooh rah

Attached: thw.png (1247x909, 139K)

Yeah Hitler was a Corporal in the German Army, he fought for the Jews and the Kaiser during ww1, later he learned this and took back Germany from the Jews and degenerates he became aware of the world during the war he knew what needed to be done, he had balls to fight for a nation that wasn’t his, he wasn’t some incel pussy who’s probably overweight and larps. Odds are if we do replace this Jew infested shithole we will exterminate you because you are weak you have no back bone no loyalty no ambition you will be loaded onto the trucks and trains and gassed with the rest of the lefty’s and trannys because you are pathetic and there isn’t any room for that

Zogged lmao

i expect you dont have a civil war just a full militarism threat some walls and deportations

>le die for Israel meme
US military has fairly low death counts. So no dying. Mostly desk jobs, government in bureaucratic, whoda thunk it??? Most duty stations in USA. 2nd most is in Europe, and then you've got everyone else hanging around Japan and Korea. Small brigade level units deploy for a few months out of specific locations for Afghanistan. I'm sure you knew none of this, and your only knee jerk retort is something about Jews. Despite this, you believe yourself intelligent. Enjoy your s o y l e n t.

You aren't going to do anything, tryhard.

I wonder how many German women got raped by Slavs at the end of WW2? It was also a super common phenomenon for American GIs to Brian German wives back home, where I'm from my old man had a shitload of classmates with German mothers that hopped on American pole for a taste at that good life, the one that the German men weren't good enough soldiers to provide.

Sorry Bro, so fucking glad I got out years ago.

Your army is hilariously full of nogs and spics. Only other ultra white military I've seen beside ours is the Australians.
Canada spends literally millions to attract minorities, and we're still at 89% white, which is a bit off our 70 something % white country.
Should go air force desu, I've worked with all branches of your military and air force is one of the whitest (coast guard is very white too).