What in the fuck is wrong with this country?

Are they actually cuckold the migrants their? All I ever hear coming out of Sweden is horrible stories of rape and injustice from the Swedish justice system, I even hear stories of MEN being raped by migrants and then defending said migrants.. MEN!!
I'm now beginning to understand the term "Stockholm Syndrome" more and more now, Sweden literally is a nation of cucks, and the Danes were the nation of vikings.

Attached: sweden.png (1200x750, 1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M06w0xoJguA
youtube.com/watch?v=deBM8p3NNFY
youtube.com/watch?v=207JmWKBNNM
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/norwegian-rape-victim-feels-guilty-the-man-who-raped-him-was-deported-a6975041.html
svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/skane/malmo-betalade-miljonbelopp-gangkriminella-fick-lyxlagenhet?fbclid=IwAR3VXCfiURxUMZsOmZAksn5Ozn4hUkPjcH2_7Zdcxa6inRbFiJkgl6un_-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A leaf with a fag president can’t really pull rank, even on Mixlanders.

I heard in Canada milk comes in bags, what kind of sick fuckery is that?

true, but at least we're no where near Swedens eternal state of cuckoldry
youtube.com/watch?v=M06w0xoJguA

stop deflecting, wtf is wrong with your country im seriously curious, no one else in Europe is like you guys, not even your fellow Nordic neighbors

>wtf is wrong with your country im seriously curious
We have feminist left leaning globalist government, its pretty self explanatory.
Now explain your fucking milkbags

Attached: C4lFCMIWEAE7E1N.jpg (1200x1090, 214K)

Attached: pepe-transparent-laugh-1.png (600x580, 360K)

>feminist left leaning globalist government
>feminist
no words can explain how disappointed i am with you guys

>Leaf
>Swedenstan
Same shit

Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.
Your government/leader/country ain't looking too hot these days
You are basically a mirror image of us.

Attached: xGCY-FpWPCdye7N5rj5odt3hz-4UsQmuaCDI0cCLSkA.jpg (800x510, 103K)

pic related is a 10/10 in bongland so shut the fuck up bong

Attached: toptierwomanintheUK.jpg (1280x1919, 212K)

BTFO!

Attached: 36C4BE8E-0E53-4BEB-9EA4-782BB723DE34.jpg (2323x2560, 980K)

Canadians don’t have a president you brainlet

pic related is your average Swedish woman

Attached: BA9BEC19-1286-4754-B5FC-F215DCC43DAD.jpg (1280x1280, 462K)

Sweden is Jewed but so is Canada. Canadians are delusional if they think we are in better shape.youtube.com/watch?v=deBM8p3NNFY

Attached: 41kP4Lf78dL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (324x499, 21K)

True. Sweden is Jewed but so is Canada and any Canadian that says otherwise is lying.

youtube.com/watch?v=207JmWKBNNM

I hate Canada as much as anyone, but shut the fuck up, Swede.

>swedish squad

Attached: g7Fk5gAWDm-1.png (300x250, 22K)

all of them look like they have non-british roots...

>men being raped by migrants

I heard this too. Apparently the blonde-haired, blue-eyed Swedish men are so effeminate that migrants will confuse them for women with short hair.

We suffer in tandem

would.
hottest creature i ever saw and her outfit is more stylish than any top mode clothes will ever be

there is an even worse video where he talks about how bringing in somali refugees will cause the fourth industrial revolution - the migrant economy revolution.

> I even hear stories of MEN being raped by migrants
I wanna hear example stories, please.

>bong on damage control

pic related is a 11/10 in bongland

Attached: 1554817423772.jpg (1600x1066, 284K)

we are not a mirror image of you guys at all, yes we have our own problems but everyone here in large hates that absolute twink fag, and besides when do you ever hear such horror stories coming out of Canada like you do in Sweden? There is a lot of immigration here but its mostly Asian and European, yes there is a lot of muzzies but for whatever reason they've assimilated pretty well here for the most part, while in Sweden your migrants make fools of you lot, they know they are a protected class because of the precedent your government set for them and they abuse it to the full extent

The Law of Jante:

1. You're not to think you are anything special.
2. You're not to think you are as good as we are.
3. You're not to think you are smarter than we are.
4. You're not to imagine yourself better than we are.
5. You're not to think you know more than we do.
6. You're not to think you are more important than we are.
7. You're not to think you are good at anything.
8. You're not to laugh at us.
9. You're not to think anyone cares about you.
10. You're not to think you can teach us anything.

And then the "penal law" of Jante:
11. Perhaps you don't think we know a few things about you?

Scandinavian countries are all like this. Midwestern states with high-Scandinavian influences are the same as well.

wtf a pregnant feminist? why didn't she decide for an abortion?!

also that woman is spanish you tard

Attached: 1554818978797.jpg (960x638, 66K)

Tell the story, plz.

>I even hear stories of MEN being raped by migrants and then defending said migrants.. MEN!!
that was norway

We recently had a German tourist that was stupid enough to drive near a native reserve and then got executed by a native, and the native will barely serve any time in jail because our justice system is cucked by the gladue protocol. We're in the same position that they are.

>and the Danes were the nation of vikings.
swedish vikings went into the east and became the russian royal family and built the russian empire

she is pregenenat with bbc

>blackedland enters the chatroom
Embarrassing.

Attached: 1462076569469.png (1104x927, 66K)

There are no men in Sweden OP.

Attached: swedeish girl raped perps walk free.jpg (768x1024, 94K)

100% chance it's a half nigger

yeah and they don't have a leader either

hot

If I was in my 50s and that was my wife, I'd ride her all over the house. You wouldn't?

they all look like spics though

>Why is my country like this?

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/norwegian-rape-victim-feels-guilty-the-man-who-raped-him-was-deported-a6975041.html

well, that makes sense anons
but that means she definitely should have one

Was the Country Cucked Because of Atheism?

Attached: 1508247192159.jpg (1393x1500, 435K)

I never said you were on the same level as us... but you are getting there, you have all makings of our current situation.
You are a couple of steps behind us, you just don't know it yet.
Your days are numbered.

Attached: rip canada.jpg (817x914, 189K)

Swedish stats are 70% of the refugees are unemployed and unable to get a job, because of lack of routine, lack of skills and lack of interest. They are on goverment welfare while Swedish goverment is paying them 8000€ apartments with maids to try to keep them away from crime. Completely unintegrated and Swedish goverment pushes them even away from integration, arab runes advertisements on stores, banners in arab runes and even cars have arab runes. Example to rest of the Europe what will happen if you open the floodgates

svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/skane/malmo-betalade-miljonbelopp-gangkriminella-fick-lyxlagenhet?fbclid=IwAR3VXCfiURxUMZsOmZAksn5Ozn4hUkPjcH2_7Zdcxa6inRbFiJkgl6un_-o

> le based 56% christcuck

Yeah, my country is a perfect example of your theory, christcuck.

Attached: sweden together project girl cuddling grown man.jpg (1085x1702, 599K)

Attached: sweden's finance minister wants sweden to look like africa.jpg (560x852, 140K)

Not a single white skin cell, blonde hair, or speck of blue iris in your post. Plus, they all have straight teeth.

Clearly not brit.

Attached: swedish dentist fired for talking about age.jpg (1024x849, 99K)

Attached: ssweden destroyed.png (1156x1140, 651K)

Attached: swedish open border politican beheaded.png (1315x2048, 945K)

Attached: 1510638490866.png (420x420, 18K)

Attached: gone.jpg (3810x2848, 2.43M)

It's to recreate the feeling of sucking on your mother's tit.

The mutt is right, Ahmed.

>The social service paid just over SEK 45,000 a month for Amir's placement - and around SEK 30,000 a month for the other man. At the same time, the police suspected that the two committed crimes together in an extortion hive linked to the explosion.
45k sek = over 4000 euro/month welfare
KEK

Imagine sand and regular niggers raping them sweetchilds right in front of their fathers..

Attached: 1540217394230.jpg (660x330, 33K)

braaaaaaaaap

Unless you're from Quebec, you have no right to shit on Sweden without shitting on your own country first. Just look at your fucking Prime Minister.

And they all get away with it after while fathers are accused of racism, because they didn't jerk off to it.. That would be hot and actually pretty close to home to swedcucks.

Eh, Germany is pretty close.

>blonde
>is outside at the fresh air every day
>enough strength to strangle a bear or five shitskins at once
>grows her own food and for sure knows how to cook well
>will raise children in a conservative way or teach grandchildren the right way
perfect woman

you are a kike and a nigger

Attached: Jews.jpg (768x4590, 826K)

>What in the fuck is wrong with this country?

The practical and honest peoples are prevented by the anti-discrimination laws the SJW leftists cleverly put into play. So even if you speak the truth AS PART OF YOUR JOB, you will be fired from your job.

That is how an initial minority can rule the majority of normal people that built Sweden up as a prosperous nation. But now the immigrants and minorities are a huge percentage of the Swedish voting population, so "thermal runaway" conditions have occurred and a meltdown is nearly inevitable.

Attached: dentist_reveals_80%_migrant_children_actually_adults.jpg (1024x849, 105K)

Sweden cucked by rapefugees. Moreover, they give them their daughter and sister.
Sweden is the nation of shame.
Fuck you Sven. Just get out from EU

Atheism Destroyed Sweden

Attached: Atheism vs Christianity.jpg (1199x859, 288K)

Get the fuck out here, christcuck. I fucked yo jesus in dat ass.