youtube.com/watch?v=M06w0xoJguA
instagram.com/asaprocky/?hl=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's not a Muslim

Imagine thinking Sweden would let a black man leave their country

>take miles of african dick
>still get called racist
Swedes just can't win

Sure they need Africans but I don't think they'd resort to kidnapping ours if that's what she's implying

Nah man The sweds just like collecting niggers.

Someone needs to end the scourge of the American nigger. I am proud of Sweden for standing up to Cuckmerica

They could if they had some actual balls and self respect.

Fucking kek.
You're okay for a leaf.

BRING HIM HOME A$AP

PLS TRUMP

GOTTA GO FAST

A$AP

SPBP

>Race a likely factor
Wow, you can literally be Sweden, the cuckiest of the cucks, and niggers will still think you're racist.

pretty much this

Sweden is a civilized country. Therefore their first instinct is to cage niggers. Is that so wrong?

you people have an obsession with niggers, youre keeping our nigger cause it a great addition to your collection of nigger

lmao

You'll always be racist, so appeasing them is pointless

so when Sweden cages niggers, they're civilized, but when they let millions of sand niggers in and they rape the women and children, they're not?
explain yourself. I thought Sweden was the hub of kike cuckoldry

ayyyy

You aight white boy

except for the somalian hordes

You have to understand that we have had it the best the last 50 years in the entire world.

Good times create weak men, but the potential is still there, it's not about if, it's about when.

they need a headline to keep iran on the fifth page

I watched the videos on ASAPs Instagram just before he got arrested.

>2 skinny, manlet Afghanis are following ASAP and his group around.
>Probably on drugs as ASAP called them "drug addicts"
>Slapping the asses of the girls who are with the group and generally acting aggressive.
>ASAPs massive black body guard gets in the Afghans face
>Afghani smashes his headphones over black security guards head and they break
>Afgani's proceed to follow them for 4 blocks.
>One of them constantly is asking to fight.
>Black security guard keeps telling him he is going to hit him if he doesn't back off.
>Grabs Afghani around the neck, lifts him up and pushes him away.
>ASAP and his group are arrested. Afghanis are let free.

Reading the comments is interesting too, especially what Swedish women are saying. That 22,000 Afghanis are roaming around Sweden causing trouble and raping women and the state never charges them. How its a country that has completely been handed over to Muslim refugees to rule.

If you respect yourself, they win.

Who were the non-Swedes he tried to talk to calmly before beating their asses.

We're they Afghanis?

Attached: AlexJones Bullhorn.jpg (5000x3000, 1.32M)

why do all these monkeys and niggers always have big rose tattoo

Thank you, leaf. Leafs are alright today.

Attached: hahaahahahaa.gif (600x340, 1.25M)

Race is the only factor
As in, the race of the mudslime makes the mudslime above the law

if the migrant shitskins he fought were white, the swede-cucks would have arrested them and given this negro the keys to the city

Are these videos accessible still?

Attached: NotNiceRacistPicture.png (640x853, 840K)

Yes Afghanis who started the whole incident by following them and slapping the asses of the girls in the group. When told to stop one of the Afghanis (Who is about 5,5 and looks like about 60kg) tries to fight a massive nigger security guard. Smashes his headphones over the niggers head and then demands they buy him new ones and continues to ask for a fight.

>black man fights Muslim man in the middle of the street
>filmed on mobile phone
>course of justice must take place in a civilized society
>people can't be beating each other up in the streets
>video clearly shows the law being broken

He dindu nuffin'!

Sweden is literally EU's Migrant concentration camp. Imagine how terrible France would be if not for Sweden.

She isnt wrong, he assaulted a muslim and swedes prefer Muslim dick more than they prefer black dick.

even beanie boy cucks sven

youtube.com/watch?v=M06w0xoJguA

instagram.com/asaprocky/?hl=en

The last 2 videos posted. Afghani manlets started the whole thing and wanted to fight.

Give us our nigger back Sweden, if we find out you made him pleasure your women for you the consequences will never be the same. You dun goofd.

Based leaf

Where's the father's input on all this?

They did nothing wrong tho. 2 of your Muslim refugees started the whole thing.
How about you deport these worthless Muslims who are just doing drugs and harassing innocent people (mostly women) on the street Sven?

And he doesn't even want the fee housing they are offering him! He must have been brainwashed by racists Americans

Attached: 1563226010846.png (235x273, 115K)

Sweeden: Gotta cuck 'em all!

I agree. Deport all of them. But that's not the issue here. Laws have been broken and there must be consequences.

checked and keked

Attached: 1539645497609.jpg (358x203, 15K)

--------------------

I bet hes weirded out by all the penis inspections the swedes keep performing on him

Make us! Another one for our collection :^)

obviously haven't seen the captain sweden cartoon.

Thanks

So what, Rocky was supposed to let these Muslims punch him, stab him, then rape all the women on the block in front of him as opposed to defending himself?

migrants will out breed you

Ahhh another Western country where its illegal to defend yourself.
What a joke the white races have become. They disarm us, make it illegal to defend yourself and then flood the country with violent non whites.

Almost as if it was an (((Agenda))) from the beginning.

I need a side donor both of mine have been destroyed.

Attached: https___i.kym-cdn.com_photos_images_newsfeed_000_911_206_de8.jpg (400x320, 19K)

i think that is the law

ayo dat i white boi juss said nigga lemme selfdefense him n his hoe

Attached: racistnegroattack.jpg (800x420, 23K)

Its her conditioned behavour. If she calls "rascist" she gets what she wants.

alright, i'm turning my leaf blower off and i'll spare you for now, but tomorrow i'm blowing you leafs so hard, you won't see it coming.

SWEDEN NOOO!!!

He wasn't really defending himself now was he?
Either way, there was a fight in the street, he got arrested, he can't be released because he would just leave the country, both the Afghan and the Americans are suspected of crimes and the course of justice will continue until the courts decide who is guilty of what and dish out the punishments.
What are we even discussing here? This is the procedure for any civilized country.

REEEEE GIVE US OUR NIGGER BACK RIGHT GOD DAMN NOW!

Keked

Attached: 1563678417154.jpg (250x325, 18K)

ayo issa consporacy bcuz dey luv muslim more than us
hol up ima selfdefens dis swedish nigga

Attached: serveimage.jpg (558x372, 30K)

You missed them throwing that Afghani clear across the street then all of them jumping him.
In America you would get let off as self defense

OH NO NO NO NO

Jesus A$AP has more money than God, and his mom still looks like she's on welfare.

Day of the rake postponed until our sides are recaptured from orbit.
However it is still scheduled so don’t get comfy

Well done leaf

whatchu lokin at whiteboi? yeah keep walkin or we gon selfdefense yo ass

Attached: Gang-Bangers.jpg (350x259, 25K)

Fuck your laws and your stupid replacement population. Enjoy your hell hole.

Yesssssss

If he had just raped a white bitch, or grenaded a cuck, he wouldn't have spent a single night in jail.

Whew lad
The migrant isn’t even in jail
And no, Habeus corpus is what civilized societies have, Sweden is a totalitarian Muslim shithole with no laws

>fuck the law
Sounds like you've got quite a bit of melanin yourself.

Help is on the way

Attached: Batman-and-Robin-Running-600x4071.jpg (600x407, 76K)

Literally
>He dindu nuffin. He a good boy.

Attached: twitter_1152577020594917376 (1).png (986x460, 106K)

BASED MAGA DADDY PROTECTING BASED BLACK MEN
YUM YUM YUM *renews blacked subscription*

>tomorrow i'm blowing you leafs so hard
t. ameriga

Because he doesn't pose a flight risk. Where is he supposed to go? Back to Afghanistan? That's a win-win.

Inbred Afghan criminals are higher on the oppression chart so he committed a capital offence in Sweden.

Day of the rake cancelled

This is how the average Swede thinks. Its NEVER the fault of Muslim refugees.

Oh, Sweden is fine with millions of N. Africans invading but let one American rapper in the country and they sperg out. Racist fucks.

the men in your silly little nation are castrated faggots, to chickenshit to defend their women or nation. you don't get to talk down to anyone, coward.

Attached: 8EF59EA9-B8BA-486B-9F5F-3305C117A9F2.png (192x154, 56K)

ASAP didn't know that refugees are 1st class citizens and black people aren't in Sweden

>This is the procedure for any civilized country.
Is the Afghan also in prison? If not why not? That would be unfair. And no other "civilized" countries would release the suspects under bail or other form of supervision for a minor crime where no one was hurt nor any property damaged.

But keep on smugly pretending you're the only intelligent people in the world while importing vast amounts of young males who don't share your intelligence or respect for rule of law.

this arrest is affecting bilateral relations, fuck Sweden

nice leaf

sweden redemption arc incoming

said the nigger lover
jesus christ this fucking board what is happening

Attached: 5276dd757fd651e3d0548bc0df7ca51e543e40ad996278dd0c660c223912090d.png (1000x800, 59K)

But that's not what's happening. Our nigger had fewer nigger points than their nigger. Therefore in the confrontation he is legally in the wrong and must be imprisoned

/thread
sweden will do whatever it takes to let Muslim refugees off the hook.

These niggers need to LEAVE. They are nothing but parasites to Sweden & the rest of Europe.

Seriously, I'm not even Swedish & even I think they look out of place there. Their entire country is collapsing because of these shitskins

The reality is the kid that got attacked was badly badly injured and is in intensive care to this day. The slam looked a bit weak but the reality is he slammed his head onto concrete and fractured his skull causing him to have seizures.

I can’t do anything but laugh and shake my head.
Good luck Sweden, good fuckin luck

>And no other "civilized" countries would release the suspects under bail or other form of supervision for a minor crime where no one was hurt nor any property damaged.

Rich foreigner, nigger and flight risk.

Don't think so.

>But keep on smugly pretending you're the only intelligent people in the world while importing vast amounts of young males who don't share your intelligence or respect for rule of law.

The Afghani involved has this complete blank stare on his face as if he has a sub 80 IQ. Pair that with him being on drugs and the little faggot is a walking crime wave.

But yes Sweden, lock up the black rapper from America who was just walking down the road doing nothing wrong.

Got to keep the masses in fear with the criminal retards.