Reminder

Women don't owe you a thing

You can't hate women for being selective because their sole purpose in life is to find a mate with the best genes to pass off to her offspring

It is YOUR fault that women don't like you

Women don't hate you, in fact they don't even know that you exist.

You're only hurting yourself by being bitter and hateful.

Sex is a privilege not a right

Attached: 300px-Kkklairowaifubeater.png (300x300, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=812EaQL_y4A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

get married, slut.

Attached: 1557529717888.gif (320x240, 1.47M)

I don't owe women anything either, fuck off.

have sex

Tits or GTFO.

sage

Attached: holes.jpg (520x588, 121K)

Holy shit, you've found the perfect response.

Got a bigger version of that picture? Fuck's sake.

how is it someones own fault women don't find them attractive? they have no control of their physical features. other than this correct.

men have no reason to contribute to society if women are just going to go into harems

thats why monogamy exists as a social institution codified by marriage. or it did exist at one time when we still had children

Show us your tiddies

Sex robots when

its not a hate thing as its more a disappointment thing, white women are obsessed with degrading themselves and succumb to degeneracy extremely easily making them not appealing to men who have their shit put together, its not hate just disappointment.. kinda like how your dad is extremely disappointed with you

>Women don't owe you a thing
the feeling is mutual

Get married, slut

>You can't hate women for being selective because their sole purpose in life is to find a mate with the best genes to pass off to her offspring

Oh yeah THEN WHY ARE LOW IQ SHITSKINS OUTBREEDING US ALL, NIGGER

yeah too bad you actually do, you're paying them to shit out kids with subhumans constantly and make whites get outnumbered

REMINDER WHITE MALES ARE THE ONLY FUCKING GROUP WHO PAYS TAXES AS A WHOLE

EVERYONE ELSE IS A FUCKING PARASITE

because we are importing low iq shitskin men and women, and white men don't want to fuck most of these gross women

post beef flaps roastie

I can do whatever the fuck I want, and this is a slide thread.

I got one for you. Women are almost entirely lying whores. At least the potential is there in all. I can say that because I'm not an incel. In fact quite the opposite. Women claim to want the very thing that turns them on you like a rabid pitbull.
>sensitive
>understanding
>agreeable
>Capable of comprimise
>loving
>a father putting kids first
These are all things they claim to want and once they get it, they get turned off.

Having been raised by a single mother with 4 sisters, I was doomed from the start.
I wish I'd have known this from the beginning.
Maybe I wouldn't have had my homes, children, money, etc. taken from me without impunity and with the help of the courts.
Women may not owe us anything and that's fine. But, I don't respect women and in a twist of fate, falls on women to blame.

Attached: 009.gif (500x331, 483K)

>heir sole purpose in life is to find a mate with the best genes to pass off to her offspring
>proceedes to sleep with 100 men and have 0 kids in the meantime
retard

if sex isn't a right, so isn't bathing or shelter.

DASHA WAS ALWAYS A SLUT ADAM WAS NEVER COOL

Bravo. Dare I ask for an encore?

>1 post
>all fields

Men don't owe you a thing

You can't hate men for being selective because their sole purpose in life is to find a mate with the best genes to pass on to his offspring

It is YOUR fault that men don't like you

Men don't hate you, in fact they don't even know you exist

You're only hurting yourself by being bitter and hateful

A household to care for is a privilege not a right

Attached: 1549324540705.png (808x853, 749K)

First post best post

Threads like these make me remember that show where men and women got naked on an island, at th fall of night women hadnt done shit whereas men already had fire, beds, food, all women could offer was sex really but the guys there were feeling charitable

Attached: shills2.png (851x721, 253K)

Ok, so get married and have sex with only him.
Is that really so hard?

You do know most girls when they are really drunk can be fucked by any guy in the world right?
sex is not a privilege for a guy thats finde a drunk girls it's a right because she got drunk because she want to be fucked

This comes off cringe as fuck, almost like it was written by a fat, jewish, cunt.

will do

Attached: 215acac0bb7db106a4af6629c114577f.jpg (2800x2008, 362K)

>You can't hate women for being selective because their sole purpose in life is to find a mate with the best genes to pass off to her offspring

>It is YOUR fault that women don't like you

>Women don't hate you, in fact they don't even know that you exist.

How exactly is it my fault that they don't like me if you've claimed these statements??? Also the best "genes' portion is questionable at best. Women date stupid men all the time.

Attached: lqGGDOG.png (1557x1269, 701K)

>were feeling charitable
Instinctively hoping for pussy.

I cherish that video though. It needs to be shown to all young men as a lesson in behavioral psychology.

Wut? We're busy.

Attached: 0000000000000000000000000000000.png (1200x800, 523K)

>Women are almost entirely lying whores. At least the potential is there in all.
Unironically this. And I say this not as a bitter incel, but as a man who has been unfortunate enough to be with women that show their true nature. Even recently, this exact thing happened to my brother. He gave that whore everything; kids, a house, a car, holidays, an extended family, and it turns out she got bored and was playing it up behind his back.

Women are all sluts and whores, it's simply in their nature. BUT, throughout history, men have kept women in their place. Only now we've had our power over women forcefully ceded, so there is no wonder why women are and society is going to shit. In our benevolence (or stupidity), we succumbed to the Jewish influence and gave women the right to vote. Now the state is the dominant male figure in every woman's life.

There are bitter roasties that come to Jow Forums to try and put the blame on men, but women (and ultimately Jews) are solely to blame for the degradation of our societies. We men want to set things right, but women want to ride the coaster all the way to Hell.

youtube.com/watch?v=812EaQL_y4A

Attached: mPToGid.jpg (3444x2913, 1.02M)

>you can't hate women

Yes, i can lel

Attached: fuw96p2lm1vz.jpg (1181x2033, 289K)

moar

Attached: 8idqf6b1o8b11.jpg (1271x1395, 284K)

Attached: main-qimg-2dcf8f3a62e302a5a4f80d13180511eb.png (602x643, 114K)

delusional and hypocrates

Attached: 9485d039bd2b487e9d8d5c7c838f327d.jpg (2500x1875, 399K)

Hey! You cant do that, you broke the system.

Attached: whats going on.gif (500x281, 539K)

The love of my life left me for a mumble rapper with tattoos on his face, got addicted to oxy and later OD’d. Great job passing on the the best genes.

>Their sole purpose is to find the richest man suck his dick for a few years then divorce, afterwards she fucks with fuckboys until she dies alone with 40 cats.