Puerto Rico is whiter than USA

75% of Puerto Ricans are descendents of Spainiard immigrants. Statehood when?

Attached: 5DE25672-41EC-456B-9767-126A637CD194.jpg (1242x1101, 367K)

Other urls found in this thread:

genographic.nationalgeographic.com/reference-populations/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this counts hispanics as "white"
non-hispanic white is like 2%

How strange that there are literally 0 Puerto Ricans or Latin people in the nation of Puerto Rico

DAS RIGHT NIGGAS WE WUZ WHITE N SHIET

Same shit as saying Italian white. They are white Europeans. Stop being in denial

Sure they are. I know a lot of "white" Puerto Ricans, they wouldn't pass for white in Mexico

>puerto rico
>white
they are 20% sub saharan; not white
>US census white
that includes indians, pakistanis, hispanics, arabs, jews, persans, armenians, etc...

Bow down Niggers

Attached: 20171001_184224.jpg (2576x1932, 1.43M)

Attached: 1557028922646.png (1087x1087, 475K)

>spaniards plus goblins = white.
Two non-white groups don't create whites. In this case we got goblins with a tiny bit of pseudo-euro muslim rape babies in them. Cool.

Not castizo nigger

Its not the same since other then sicilians, Italians have no non european blood. "White" puerto ricans are on average 75% european. Way less then sicilians as a matter of fact.

the guy is 5% nog not 25% face peeler

This is also wrong, as Spaniards have no muslim ancestry from al andalus.

Show 100% European test you absolute fag. My whole family has green-blue eyes. Mother is blonde and my hair is your color instead yet we are still fucking castizo.
>Prove you're 100% European larping fags

Attached: 1558294418219.jpg (1285x1600, 195K)

Any boricuafag going through RickyGate?

Giving DNA to jews. Nigger alert!

> tfwmy ancestor was second president of the senate

I know a white guy from Puerto Rico.

>Puerto Rico was originally populated by the Taino peoples (who originated in South America), accounting for the 11% Native American component. Christopher Columbus claimed the island for Spain, and the Spanish influence accounts for the 31% Mediterranean, 21% Northern European, and 9% Southwest Asian (these components reflect ancient migrations in Europe over the past 40,000 years). The 25% sub-Saharan African component is due to the African slave trade of the 16th-19th centuries, which had a significant impact on the local genetic patterns.

genographic.nationalgeographic.com/reference-populations/

Let's see your AI portrait to verify whiteness

#TelegramGate
#RickyRenuncia

There has been a huge happening for the past 10 days.

Criollo means 7/8ths Spaniard. How many fit that description? Is it even close to 76%? I don't think so.

Am I a goblin Jow Forums?

>island spics
>white
No

Look huwhite, but only ancestry can show the truth.

Attached: Screenshot_20190722-220705_Gallery.jpg (720x1280, 148K)

75% of Puerto Rican’s are not descended of Spanish white. Majority are descended of English, Levantine, Greeks and French whites. A lot of the Spanish left because their routes were getting infiltrated. Spain in a society itself that forms other societies whose sole purposes are to work via Sevilla accords. They have boundaries for authentification. The old farming rights. If you do not trace to them you’re not Spanish. Which is the only way to get a Spanish retreat. Means relative peace. They rule by association for example the families of San Juan trace back to the farmlands right outside extremadura. The family has an allocated route. It must use Portugal however. It’s no longer safe for them in Puerto Rico or US so they must go to Brazil. And split the difference. So now they have 4 points of trade that accounts for 20000 tons of coffee bean per year in Puerto Rico. Vineyard big enough to support 50,000 bottles a year. So they divide the land by families. Two areas of production and two areas of sales. Now they must invest into other areas to keep the business fluid and meet the accords. That’s why many always complain when children are born because they don’t know how after the advent of DNA it could affect inheritances. So instead they form associations again to preserve land entitlement and the accords. The Spanish system is very traditional. They work via points not necessarily via stock market. However they do invest in stock market by buying homes in tourist areas and renting them out. Or partitioning their land for rentable/seasonal housing.

this made me lul

this is just a bunch of shit

"Screenshot"? did you steal that

Attached: Castizo.png (512x512, 224K)

It becomes trouble when a country allows immigration. How do the natives live on govt subsidies meanwhile the foreigners pay higher brackets to support the natives subsidies. In Latin America a lot of the colonial homes are consider low low class housing that are passed on. Usually natives live in them and don’t sell. It’s passed on. Meanwhile the other extensions slowly do partitions within themselves for their real estate. They choose their class. You can be high class but it comes with a hefty price. It’s so systematic they know who is from where and who is not an old lineage.

You on Jow Forums nigger

white?
they're practically sand niggers for crying out loud, they've been flooded so much, i find that insulting to my whiteness

Corsican , English, Spainard ancestry in the percent of my puerto rican side. Im mostly English German ancestry anyway

Ancestors owned sugar factories in Ponce and such. Grandmother said PR was much more segregated between spainards blacks and indios pre 1960s.

I can trace my ancestry to
Old San Juan

my dad said that Bayamon in the 50's was a town where niggers knew their place, and San Juan had La Perla which was gyspy niggertown to keep the low lifes contained.

he said the fags infected the island in the 70's and its a lost cause since the 80's with all the kids wanting to be some shuckin and jivin niggers.

Yes. When there is doubt, there is no doubt.

Self proclaiming "whites" from shithole countries, including the US, need to show their entire family. Having a grab bag of indian, whitish, and nigger genetics, you might throw a few that look nearly white, but can't breed true.

Yeah my grandmother told me and i think census info is available. That you can see the clusters of people relegated to certain areas of the island. Even semantics of Spainard and non spainard white regions.

Based white PR geandmother said " They have to go back " about Puerto Ricans that hate America. FOOKIN BASED

True tbhfam.

Most in Puerto Rico are mixed (European, African, and Native American).

Back when It was part of spain's empire, most (65-70%) chose the mixed category on the racial census.

Now that it is part of America, there is no mixed category on the census. Puerto Rico is not white.

It made me look brown but I'm actually white as hell. 15/85 mix. Dad's from Mexico, mom's a ginger

Attached: Screenshot me portrait.png (845x1051, 249K)

I have never seen a puerto rican who was not mostly nigger. So if there are white unicorn puerto ricans they hide in the woods.

Should've been a state since Hawaii was a state, but the Jews said no. And then the Jews said no to our independence as well. We've been trapped for over a hundred years in this loop.

What am I Jow Forums

Attached: 1540818590180.jpg (2663x1609, 379K)

in the country side but the have gotten so tanned by the sun that they look black happened to my grandpa he is white but turned really black due to sun

portuguese slave child descendent

i'm italian and 100% european

I am 75% euro and 25% amerindian

186cm and pale. Americans thougth i was white lol

Cause whenever one of them commits a crime their race gets changed to white

Attached: bleached.png (586x1060, 128K)

hmm

Attached: 1561145257094.jpg (1280x720, 176K)

Yes, and while those Spaniards were white, the retarded island people they bred with WERE NOT. A white people would not invent "reggaeton". Whites would never think that one song is an entire genre of music. The Spanish conquistadors were badasses. The Puerto Rican native monkey people were pussies. You are a race of retarded pussies who thinks that you're strong and smart while being stupid and weak. And you guys are psychotic when it comes to race, I've seen one of you spics claim to be white, get upset that a white coworker lifted a couch he couldn't, then go bitch to a nigger that "white have the smallest dicks". And he didn't even understand what he just did.

Not really the same. Because its Europeans mixed with Mesoamerican or Carrib blood.

who's that ugly gook?

hispanic "whites" are essentially north african niggers

The fact that ya'll are splitting hairs over the "how white are they" percentages should worry you more than said argument

Attached: 1524728046562.jpg (601x625, 73K)

Dear god is this what the future looks like

Attached: 1561780349843.jpg (1125x1105, 1.12M)

I met her online. I meet girls online and they pay my travels. I choose this girl girl because her dad has buildings in Seoul.

I could not study at univ, depressed and shit so this is my only way

You have the white mans skin and hair but your eyes look Native American.

>how white are they????

Attached: 1560605289048.jpg (679x758, 54K)

kek if you ever actually saw a puerto rican you'd realize its like the whole Argentina meme except more sad than funny.
>yo onions un aryan, gringo, mi abuela tuve ojos azules
>looks like Bruno Mars and Danny DeVito had a child

Nah., eyes are round and big as fuck. My head shape and cheekbomes are a bit native.

Anyway, compared to average chilean i am.ivan drago

>Anyway, compared to average chilean i am.ivan drago
oh yeah no doubt

So moor rapebabies came over and raped mesoamericans and now you think they are white? They prob have like 20% white dna at most

>Spainiard immigrants
>mutant half French half Moorish
>white

Not gonna lie. I'm envious as fuck of that hair.

Stay jealous mutts.

>user points out most PRs are actual Spaniards
>other user cries bitch tears forever

Statehood never because they're leftist faggots like the actual Spanish and we need to round up their cousins, move them to PR, forgive all their debts and tell them to enjoy their freedom as a republic while all the uppity PRs on here scream they deserve reparations for not being killed by us when we had the chance.

>ellipses

I swear to fuck, kill yourself you fucking redditor

Im looking for Puerto Rican cutie tho until i 1488 with a huwhite woman

Attached: 15638589408224215359618024582451.jpg (3264x2448, 2.21M)

Puerto Ricans aren't white. I'm 100% of European descent.

Attached: san_juan_mayor.jpg (900x649, 47K)

Jesus, look at all the words. That's how I know you're Jewish.

ay dios mio...
el americano...

spaniards arent white. they were browned by the arab conquest for 1000 years

T. NIGGER

This. They're a bunch of sand niggers

post your penis, bet it's circumcised. all this talk about breeding and the game was rigged from the start for you. your "white" mother willingly did that.

lmao i've went to puerto rico on vacatoin, spics everywhere bro, didn't see one spaniard looking guy. didn't see one guy with a skin color a shade above poo brown.

Spics are what spaniards look like, retard

>on a tropical island, Med people were deeply tanned

Probably has something to do with the fucking sun, you mongoloid

are you a spic or something? puerto ricans look nothing like spaniards even if you didn't consider skin color. Not to mention puerto rico literally has like 20 IQ points less than spain, similar to all the spic countries around it. stop coping spic puerto rican.

Fuck off.

they are literal shitskins.

51st state when?

>Probably has something to do with the fucking sun, you mongoloid

nope, just a huge amount of nigger and native dna

I'm completely white. I'm just follically challenged, as well as having diminished color vision. I'm told that my color vision is because I didn't need much color disambiguation while hunting in the snow. You'd think I WOULD need the fucking hair to stay warm, though.

Fucking never hopefully. Take the peurto ricans living in the USA, push them back to their island and kick them out as a territory.

Add another 50+ years with the shitstorm going down there right now with the governor.

>Descendant from French and Spaniard people
>White as fuck
>Green eyes
>Still not considered white in the US

This is awesome. If I ever move to the US I can have the physical qualities of a white person AND I get to call other people racists and use my race card to fuck with the lefties by melting their brains? Hell yeah. I'll throw in some of our curse words in there just to let them know I'm for real.

What's your opinion on Hollow Knight? I'll judge off of that. I really am liking that game right now.

Unfortunately, that's not possible. Once someone is a US citizen, they're a citizen forever unless they voluntarily get rid of it. I'm also not sure if we're legally allowed to get rid of any of our territory.

Whites are not reliant on our unaugmented bodies as much as some other people. We bend the environment around us to our will. You don't use your own hair to keep warm in winters, you use the pelts of the animals you kill.

I'm not sure why color vision deficiency is so much more common among us than the other races. For us, it's about double what the asians and hispanics have, and triple the blacks.

We certainly can get rid of it, the UN has been asking us to do so for a long time. And you simply say their citizenship was conditional. The idea that this isn't possible is crazy. It would be perfectly possible to any non-white country who attempted to do such a thing.

What the UN wants is irrelevant. What matters is what the Constitution permits. There's no such thing as conditional citizenship.

>What matters is what the Constitution permits.
Puerto Rico's incorporation is suspect at best. In all reality, they are not considered an incorporated territory. They can't even own guns, like we can. They have permits and fucking registration of firearms. They don't have constitutional rights. They're not Americans.

Meanwhile, our political adversaries don't give a damn about the constitution, and you want to use it to limit us from achieving our ends? Get the fuck out.

Attached: 1477603441927.jpg (811x1082, 125K)

>There's no such thing as conditional citizenship.
Any citizenship given to Puerto Ricans was simply an error that needs to be corrected, nothing more.