Diaspora hate thread

Diaspora hate thread
Alright Jow Forums, I want you to let loose on how you feel about your diasporas.
They're literal deserters and cowards, and while them leaving and their children becoming nationals of their respective countries hurts the fatherland, nothing of value was lost.
Because they're the children of cowards.

And remember, they go to another country, in which they had no hand in building, to benefit by taking from the people that did.
When you think about it, immigrants of all colors are kind of like niggers.

Attached: 1551947832106.jpg (1080x1230, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/emilyhelenbarry/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kike

Literally colonized my city

Kike

Attached: 1482519222321.jpg (1080x1236, 121K)

I'd rather talk about based Latinos genociding black people.

Attached: 1506516806276.jpg (750x756, 102K)

>Oh just came back from XXX country
>Oh,we do it like that in XXX country,when will you start
>Oh this country sucks ,is so much better in XXX country(Why are you here during the summer than faggot)
>"""""we"""" are still so behind the modern world
I hope all of them die in hellfire.

Who is this milk truck?

Attached: 2018-12-23_040158.png (977x899, 671K)

You've got them exact user.
Nice impression.
I'd like to add
>BUT I DO HELP MY COUNTRY
>I send 50 euros every month.

There's a huge difference between colonizers/pioneers and immigrants.

my fucking dick

I'd like to know as well. She might be a spik, but fuck me is she gorgeous

Attached: F18CB4L.png (810x591, 61K)

Got it.
instagram.com/emilyhelenbarry/?hl=en

>he doesn't know

Attached: 15035817.jpg (1080x1080, 93K)

Evil is taking over the world.
It's been a long process, but it's finally coming to a peak, with the Antichrist soon to come. The prophesies of the end times are coming together like never before...
Wars and rumors of wars, earthquakes in diverse places, famine, pestilence, brother against brother.

The only way out is Jesus Christ.
This world is about to be judged in fire, for all those who have rejected God and continued to live in sin.

Jesus loves you very much, He died for all your sins, and we are all sinners, deserving an eternity in hell. Jesus came to earth to save us from that, all He asks is that you believe in what He did for you. Please come to Him soon, the time is running out.

Attached: 654126575165.jpg (2400x2924, 555K)

>buttblasted cause he doesnt get 50 euro diasporabuckse every month like his neighbor
Sad

I'm actually proud I don't have any deserters in my family, and that I don't have to depend on their pitiful handouts.

>Husband
GODDAMNIT

I would turn a blind eye to the whole Jew thing if I could marry this tithog.

Have you considered working seasonally. Like earn good $$ and spend it home where everything is cheap af.

>depends on handouts from the state
Instead of
>buying new air maxes with diaspora bucks
>still thinks hes more serb than other serbs??
Sad

Yup.
But seasonal work is not really the same as diaspora. It's more honest and better for everyone involved.

>depends on handouts from the state
The leaf has me confused with a gypsy.
>still thinks hes more serb than other serbs??
If by Serbs you mean diaspora niggers, I absolutely am.

But if you do stay lets say for a year or two so you can afford a house and a family. Wouldn't that make you diaspora as well ? What about people who study and work for experience ?

>by Serbs you mean diaspora niggers, I absolutely am.
Sure you are. Yup. Just by living on Serbian soil, your genetics changed and youre no longer a gypsy retard and are instead a Serb.

Enjoy your vucic sandwich this upcoming election.

A što se ljutiš toliko?
Let me make this clear, there's diaspora who plans on coming back BEFORE they hit their pension, to raise their kids in Serbia, they're the only ones I'd give a pass. They're the vast minority though, I simply don't count the rest as countrymen.

Absolutely right. These permanent emigrants are TRAITORS.

Unless they plan to repatriate their earnings and to return for the benefit of their people, their actions are tantamout to treason.

And the punishment for treason is quite clear.....

>low IQ confirmed
Pension boomers spend all of their wealth without getting anything in return
Possibly the best thing for the country is a shot of pensioner cash just before the person dies.

So you're willing to become diaspora as long as your children are raised as serbs in serbia. I know a guy whose parents did that. They let his grandma take care of him here while they lived abroad. However doesn't that make you a hypocrite for hating on diaspora when you're willing to become one yourself?

Slabo ide srpski a?

Work migrant =/= diaspora.
The big difference is that the kids will actually grow up Serbian, instead of only having Serbian heritage.
Regardless I wouldn't say it's hypocritical.

вeoмa cлaбo, aли oвo јe eнглecки фopyм

>buy my real estate
lol the fucking cunts

So you're willing to backstab fellow serbs and put them on trial as traitors simply because they want to keep their family together ? You know you can have a diaspora school abroad right ? Kind of the reason why liberal democracy is good and is also failing due the foreign influence from africa and the middle east.

Ćemo na latinici? Biće ti lakše.

>low IQ brainlet that doesnt understand benefits of having a diaspora in certain countries
Youre not going to make it.

>raises their children in foreign country
>has no intention of returning
But I'm the backstabber.
k.

Kanađanin, ne seruckaj. Vidiš da ni srpski ne znaš.

I dont know Serbian because i use english on an english board where the rule is to speak english?
Based.
Low IQ indeed.

Hes probably just butthurt cause some diaspora fucked his gf or something. No other reason to ree this hard at fellow nationmen.

If they don't return frequently and live among their people then they are traitors

Let me put it this way.
I hate the mutts for the bombing, genuinely hate them.
Faggots like you and your parents did more damage to Serbia than a 1000 NATO bombings could have.
This nigger doesn't even speak Serbian and he thinks he is Serbian kek.
It's amazing how diaspora is similar, the descendants of Irish immigrants in America still think they're Irish.

You donno shit about my family or me, so why generalize? Lel
Stay butthurt

I think anyone who leaves this country is based and redpilled.

Serbians? What city do you live in?

Mate there is nothing to hate about the Australian diaspora :
1,higher average iq then both bongs and yanks despite having the literal dumbest humans bring the average down with their might iq's of 60
2,Anglo Australians are physically superior to other anglos averaging 181cm
3,Pure linguistic dominance people end up talking like Australians with minimum exposure to the dialect
4,We are already fucking full so sending our most virile white men to bleach ethnics gives hope that when their grandkids eventually immigrate back to Australia they will still be white enought to whiten the shitshows of cities that are melbourne and sydney

I vote for the tall Australian anglos

They have more consanguinity with whites, but still attack whites if they try to move in to "their" neighborhoods in LA.

The most red-pilled Canadians i've ever seen were the ones I saw in Asia or Latin America, they are basically escaping from clown world.

You‘re right. I‘m a diasporafag and we are all scum. Some moreso than others. I wish we all got genocided tbqh.

Well reverse satan. I believe most migrants would like to return. If not, it would make no sense to invest back or send money back as some have said here. Also it wouldn't matter much where the children live as long as there are children and as long as they are taken care of and are tutored accordingly. I mean the technical university of belgrade is not as good as that of vienna or god forbid mit. Higher education in Bulgaria, though accessible is quite useless and you have no incentive to study and I doubt higher educaion in serbia is that different. What would be better a plumber going abroad to afford a better future for his children and his children returning as engineers,entepreneurs and other highly capable people or sticking them back home so they can emigrate like their parents later on (actually happened to the guy I know). Or it would be better for the plumber to have 1 or no children in serbia. I mean the possibilities are countless. And i believe you shouldn't hate people who chose to leave. Because I've also seen alot of people who leave not because they are poor but rather they are fed up with the BS in this place. A well educated and well thought new political class could resolve many problems for any balkan country. But that takes time. Would you consider these people traitors if they were to bring the panacea for all serbia's problems user ? Or you will be the one who will call them backstabbers because their families stuck to their own and preserved their culture and language in a foreign place. Don't know about you but somehow this reminds me of the Balkan war. Gnight user I need sleep FOR REAL

I'm guessing that's milk but the real question is tea or coffee

Attached: 1549966704790.jpg (474x460, 26K)

Attached: outboard-engine.jpg (1000x720, 67K)

>mfw made it in

Attached: 1485675813917.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

doubt it. this is ultras/hooligan grade chauvinism and stupidity. I see it all the time here.
>Muh bombing muh pride
>muh traitorous diaspora who want to live a high quality life and help their people back hoome
Well the japs got fucking nuked and had their capital burned to the ground, all of it. they were not complaining. Instead they took a loan from the same people who bombed them and now sell their OWN shit to the guys who bombed them and turned most faggots here into trannie loving pederasts due to anime. Differnt people deal with problems different ways. We don't have 100+ million people living here we can't have this kind of economy. What do. Well emigrate then imigrate back. Take your fucking time. And if you won't do your part and keep your identity up. The arabs do it, the turks in germany do it. Stop being a bitch. As if I've started shitposting again (however I did not). Good night faggots. Grow brains if you need them.
SerbLeaf. wish you good luck over there.

Diasporafag here

Fucking off to my 90% white country in a few months. This place is a shithole. USA is even worse.

Ty user, wish you the best. Also very smart for keeping positive with your nationmen.

suffrage was a mistake

based hue

based tacos

if only white people stood their ground against the nigger hordes

>and his children returning as engineers,entepreneurs and other highly capable people
They never return, that's the point.

>and help their people back hoome
You're absolutely delusional Bulgaria user.
There's a reason why our demographics look like pic related, and birth rates are only part of the equation.

Attached: oh no no no.jpg (691x514, 31K)

she kinda looks like an old high school crush of mine lmao

Actually enlightened. The only people who leave their countries are shit bags who arent accepted at home, and so they flee like the cowards they really are. And even worse is the fact that when they rock up in a new country they fuck that place up too. Fuck them all.

Diaspora bro here. France kicked us out after we killed too many prots in the hundred years war, then we proceeded to start wars in north America. France can suck a dick comme ça, especially this gay republic thing they've been trying out the past couple centuries.

Have more kids then. Its not because people are leaving, its because youre not having kids!

It's because of both retard.
>just have more kids bruh
Great advice. Thanks.

How many Serbian kids have you fathered?

Fuck off nigger, I'm autistic.

Attached: 1558576974177.jpg (404x468, 33K)

So does that make you an aborigine? Hows the huffing gasoline doing?

Its ok user

Attached: pin-friendship-can-serbia.jpg (500x500, 36K)

gib dem milkies

Attached: DR__y6WWkAE2Z8v.jpg (800x546, 51K)

Imagine actually thinking that aboriginals lived in Australia before the brits arrived. They lived on the continent, but they didnt live in the Commonwealth of Australia.

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR I'M SO LONELY I WANT A BIG TIDDY JEW GF SO BAD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Attached: 1558321667970.jpg (1920x1080, 93K)

Attached: ig emilybarry.jpg (564x564, 301K)

same. my crush was mostly german and--guessing by your flag--so was yours.
I'm sure girls with this phenotype do very well for themselves in their youth...
from what I've seen, they don't age great, though.

Post the nudes or fuck off.

Way bigger.

Attached: 1562808805947.jpg (802x1200, 526K)

I hope more people leave the USA. It would be really great if millions of niggers, spics and gooks got out.