Jow Forums MBTI

Sup guys xNFP here. I think I'm an ambivert desu

INTJ roaches can fuck off

Attached: enfp.gif (217x166, 723K)

>xNFP
xNTP here, you're literally me but more of a bitch

this is an INTJ/INTP website plebs cannot post here

Attached: 1509171381761.jpg (1266x1070, 188K)

INTJ masterrace report

Attached: 1445792866422.png (563x542, 260K)

INTJs do not make good friends

INTP is the true masterrace.

1. Most. Logical. Type.
2. Lowest. Average. Lifetime. Income.

having friends is peak söy

INFP checking in. Did that test yesterday. Now I want to kill myself even more. Sigh.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x345, 250K)

Having friends is useful, you can get connections through them. I don't have any social media though

ENTP GANG CHECKING IN

No, we make the best, I love my friends dearly

INTP are a bunch of pussy ass yes-men.

My brother is one, very stoic, introverted and logical. As a family member he is cheap, and not empathetic. He is much smarter than me I do have to admit

ENTP Master Race also representing.

The second one is definitely wrong, INTP is quite middle of the road and they actually outearn ENTPs. Lowest is of course INFP, what a big fucking surprise.

INFPs are the pettiest and most neurotic people I’ve known, glad those are gone from my life.

INTP here

Attached: IMG_9121.png (1182x956, 1.03M)

INFP.

How fucked an I? I don't cry like a bitch or anything.

INTPs do not make friends good

I'm the logician whatever that means.

INFJ here
Posting to see reactions, doubtful if any, most of you fags just brag and bicker for nothing. I should've stayed in the lurker shadows.

OP is a fag and cannot be trusted to lead a good thread. This in now an INTJ thread. Report in, Master race.

Attached: 1561766418433.png (400x386, 99K)

think I'm P or J. I really hate the questions. I can't give a good answer. there isn't any context

Not sure I get the low average income for INTPs. Is it IQ related perhaps? Are there INTPs with normal (near 100) IQ?

I used to take the MBTI every couple years since middle school and I always tested INTP until I had kids, now I always test INTJ.

Also, INTP's unconcious functions are the same as ENTJ. Don't ENTJ's average the highest income? So theoretically an INTP who's mentally matured has a lot of potential.

You'll never know love.

I didn't even read the thread first. I would love to meet another INTJ irl
No. No we do not. Loser.
Checked