WE WILL SOON ALL BE RICH

Attached: 1545340983801.png (877x632, 218K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HPyDXkuNGR8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oh, thank god
for a second i thought somebody important was saying something this retarded

Why is she such a penny pincher?
It should be $10,000 an hour.
Explain why this can not be done.

That's literally fascism, it should be one million an hour

>20$ an hour
Does no one realize that employers are just gonna make the hiring process even harder?

Attached: 713E0DC5-F72B-487D-9BDB-CCBE0DE73BCB.gif (276x260, 1.08M)

>never study economics in your life
>get elected to make economic decisions for milliins of people
This is why we can't have nice things

>That's literally fascism, it should be one million an hour
I mean seriously we could at least use $50 an hour. That way we could afford everything.

>huehuehuehue

enjoy the inflation, so your $20 hourly minimum wage will be worth nothing

A restaurant near me just changed their schedule so every employee is now hourly.
That way they don't have to pay benefits.
The min wage can go to $50 an hour, and employers will find a way to save their money.

Yes I love having a job for years and watching some nigger fresh from ghana walking in the door to make the same as me while only doing 1/3 of the work.
I feel so secure knowing he can survive comfortably and send money back to the 3rd world on my shoulders

>he is literally unemployable unless it's minimum wage
off youself

How about $0 per hour and you work for the privilege of serving your corporate masters?

It's almost as if that is the plan

I’m referring to people who have never worked before.

>People will work for 0/hour
Leftist education.

Attached: NLDugGD.jpg (645x729, 34K)

We need to dream bigger frens
How about ten trillion dollars per hour? They did it in Rhodesia, er Zimbabwe and they’re doing great

Attached: D3A1901E-8F35-443F-9A7F-841796054931.jpg (937x552, 639K)

YASSSSSSS QUEEN

What is wrong with this woman? Like, what is seriously going on in her brain? Who fried her brain cells?

fucks up your platform in communist

Attached: 150525_bernie_sanders_ap_1160.jpg (1160x629, 101K)

why stop there?

Attached: virginfightfor15.png (1046x489, 144K)

Ever since Bernie fucked her in the ass she has been this way. Guess he really is the zodiac killer.

I unironically agree. The only ones pushing low minimum wage are (((corporations))) with their illegal alien slaves. Fuck them

there should not be a "federal" minimum wage at all.

Whats stopping a business owner from letting go of workers and raising prices to compensate for lost profits?

I mean do the math. Let's say i have 8 employees in my small business. They work 7 hours a day 5 days a week. I pay then 10 bucks an hour. That's $560 a day, $2800 a week, $145,600 a year.

Now let's say i am forced to pay $20 an hour now. I have to pay an EXTRA $145,000 on top of the already $145,000 i pay.

Now i'm a small business owner, i can't afford that. So, what's the thing to do? Let go of half the staff to compensate.

97 percent of all businesses are small/medium sized businesses just like the scenario i gave according to the SBA. Not some Mega corporation.

Working class unemployment will increase and the middle class consumers will suffer from price increases while the rich don't have to worry about jack shit.

So called party for the working class.

There is one.
It is zero dollars and no job at all.
But we're stuck between people who know this and push it for a secondary agenda, and those who can't think past their next footstep.

>Explain why this can not be done.
Oh it can.
It would however more or less wipe out all cash savings and cause every lender to lose all their accumulated wealth.
It would also gut Social Security, the Japanese and Chinese as the value of the dollar would crash.

However If I'm recalling the numbers if min wage from some time back in the 50s had kept up with inflation it would be $22 per hour.
Just think about how your Father/Grandfather got his first job doing whatever and was pulling in $22 an hour for what people are now doing for $8.

Someone go and find evidence that she's an agent of a foreign government trying to destroy the value of the US dollar.

It;s called acceleration you fucking boomer.

this is some next level cuckery

Is she really just one-up'ing the rest of the dems calling for 15? What an insufferable, gaping, rancid cunt.

If you take debt into account, there are currently rather a lot of people working for negative-something an hour over the long term.

That requires the same level of advanced thinking as having a minimum wage is detrimental to economic advancement.
To plenty of retards, debt is out of sight, out of mind.
That check coming in is what matters.

Ideally, you'll recoup that extra $145000 a year when all of your customers, who now all make an extra $350 a week, spend it at your small business. The middle and lower classes are not a black hole that money disappears into, they put it back into circulation. It's the rich who just sit on money and hoard it, which is why trickle down has never worked.

Lol poors gonna poor.

If you are an adult making minimum wage you should literally kill your self as clearly you have failed at life. With the Jews printing money like it’s going out of style anyone competent in anything should be making AT LEAST 40k per year. Hell I make over twice that just on investment income outside of my career.

Pick related: my main accounts.

Attached: 90A63D6C-29CA-48D4-B27D-997BA7318A98.jpg (849x439, 90K)

their government tax wont even hold it Lmao

I want it to be 100!

>Work as a part time drama teacher
> get voted in to run a country
People need to be lined up.

this tucker episode is a bit bland comparatively

youtube.com/watch?v=HPyDXkuNGR8

dass rite

The minimum wage in australia is about $19/hr

So $20/hr makes you earn equivalent to 30% more an hour than us, because $1 aud is $0.70 usd

MINIMUM WAGE SHOULD BE $1,000,000,000 AN HOUR

Kek

All jobs must include a $500,000 tax free sign on bonus

I worked my ass off to get up to $16.50/hr.

So now dems want to make the minimum wage $15.

So now dumb as shit high school dropout niggers are going to be making the same amount of money I busted my ass to make. Am I going to get a raise from the difference of $15-$7.25=$7.75? Will they increase my pay from $16.50 to $24.25 when the min wage increase? Fuck these idiots piss me off so much.

>$20 an hour
>wage:productivity ratio the same as the 70's
>"""rich"""

the only thing that's rich is your ignorance of economics.