Travel in Sweden

I'm planning a month in Sweden boys. Partly this is a vacation, partly this is to see for myself if the memes are real.

What should I do?

Attached: 1548020054579.jpg (480x447, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=deBM8p3NNFY
youtube.com/watch?v=v_1vUC11Ccg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dilate

are you shopping for some prime twink boipucci too?

Kill yourself

No, taking the gf.

I hear Malmö is lovely this time of the year

Nonstop rape. Evidently that is legal over there and is the culture.

>No, taking the gf.
you can fuck him together then

I expect to be there in November, my Swede. We're going to rent an apartment on airbnb. They're incredibly cheap for seemingly nice apartments.

Right now we're thinking Stockholm but we'll probably bus or train to other cities. Maybe Malmo. I'd like to see how bad it is.

This is the kind of thing I want to see for myself. I can't tell if I've been fooled by pol memes and YouTube or if Sweden is really a shitty place.

I want to find something I can do to get to know some locals. Maybe hang out at a bar, go somewhere to play games, find a place I can volunteer to do some work, etc.

If you like to ski or just enjoy nature you should make sure to visit Dalarna or some of the more northern rural parts of Sweden. Stockholm is a beautiful city and if you stay in the right areas it's pretty cool too.

Do you seriously expect to see rapes happening at the tourist traps you'll be going to in broad daylight you fucking imbecile? Data does not lie, Sweden is the rape capital of Europe, "le memes" are irrelevant. That being said, you will probably not personally experience a rape since you are a tourist. If you want to experience one, go raise a blonde daughter in a multicultural area over there.

You can do anything you want. Just don't get on any muslims or niggers bad side. You get the rope if you mess with the precious BVLLS.

Don't forget the lube. The internet says blacks have gigacocks.

>you will probably not personally experience a rape since you are a tourist
are you kidding? you think niggers plot differences between white women from the US and white women from Sweden? sand-nigger has to rape, rape is gonna happen, the prophet said so.

I don't think you should take your woman to these cities to see anything. I think you're putting her at risk for nothing.

Attached: 1561551851428.jpg (280x292, 19K)

>No, taking the gf.
Hope she doesn’t get raped by niggers user

Lived in Uppsala for a year. Memes aside, there are some great parts of Sweden. Recommend a day trip to Uppsala. Some great museums in Stockholm as well. Only real advice is prepare to pay out your ass for everything and just be cautious.

>sweden in november
>incredibly cheap for some reason
Well HMM I wonder why no one wants to be in sweden in november? Are you from the south?

Go to a rap concert.

youtube.com/watch?v=deBM8p3NNFY

>Just wanted to see if the memes are true
Famous last words. Spend your money at home on white owned businesses.

Attached: B00DA367-02FA-44EB-ADCB-6618502C2B02.jpg (660x371, 47K)

>partly this is to see for myself if the memes are real.
>Spending $1,000s going to a foreign country to verify the truthfulness of Jow Forums memes.
Based and redpilled. Make sure you take a hike in the mountains. Time in the wilderness is always time well spent.

Thanks for the tips. We probably won't go skiing, I've never learned and I don't want to waste my vacation month with a broken leg or something. Hiking, or getting out in nature, is definitely something I'd like to do. I'll add Dalarna to my list of places to research. One other thing we want to do is rent dog sleds, which I've read can be done (and snow mobiles).

I don't expect to literally see rapes happening, no. I do hope to get a chance to talk to lots of locals and hear stories though. I'd like to get a sense of whether the pol-tier memes are real or not.

Good point. I'll read up on the areas first, and scan through them on Google maps. If there is an area that seems sketchy I may wait until my girlfriend is doing something else for a day to go explore some of the shittier parts of Sweden.

Thanks. I'll be careful, and, hopefully, somewhat frugal.

Hah, I thought so too, but actually apartments seem to be cheap in Stockholm year round on airbnb. About a thousand dollars a month for a decent spot. My understanding of the phenomenon is that the owners are limited by law for what they can sell the apartments for or rent them for, so renting short term on airbnb is their most profitable option - something like that.

If the memes aren't real, then I will have a nice vacation in a lovely country. That's easily worth the money. If the memes are real, then I will have an adventure, know to trust pol more, and know more about the world. Likely worth it assuming I stay out of Swedish prison and my girlfriend remains un-raped.

Rape concert. You're talking about Sweden, m8.

Sweden has a good music scene

youtube.com/watch?v=v_1vUC11Ccg

Most countries are fine to visit as a tourist. It proves nothing. Sweden is hell to live in. Were you smart, you would go to Norway.

Oh come on! You have about the same chances of being rape than being hit by a truck.

That's part of why I want to stay for a month and it's another advantage of renting an airbnb. I won't be in a tourist trap area, but in some residential area and hopefully I'll get a chance to get to know some locals.

If any Swedes see this comment - are there good ways to get to know people? Example: If I wanted to talk to people here I might volunteer at a library or food bank, I could take classes at the community college or at stores nearby, or join a casual sports league. Any Sweden specific things I should try?

Get us pics of how bad it is.

If it is bad, I will. I have a small YouTube channel where I've made videos about research on Sweden before. If I find anything interesting I'll put it on YouTube (and share it here).

make sure you learn arabic so you can talk with the natives

Watch today's vid from timcast

I've got to see it for myself, to know if these things are true.

Bump