Why is Jow Forums so Anti-Semetic?

I would actually like to know
>inb4 lurk moar newfag
I have been lurking for the past year but you're still not giving me an answer.

Attached: Star_of_David.svg.png (1200x1385, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KMlE6aiDFfY
youtu.be/zyG1nyWhR28
youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0
bitchute.com/video/ONAasAMGFKMn/
youtube.com/watch?v=tRoAa7KOAXY
bitchute.com/video/LDbRjMXb1nlv/
bitchute.com/video/GcnwSQFVzRoA/
bitchute.com/video/Y9MPrw1Vqctq/
bitchute.com/video/p6ANm8yZUyB0/
bitchute.com/video/KUkk9xisGinI/
bitchute.com/video/zIFgV9AFArTd/
bitchute.com/video/moVeh42nWKvW/
counter-currents.com/2013/10/wall-street-and-the-november-1917-bolshevik-revolution/
bitchute.com/video/cZR68RlqyKkD/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=KMlE6aiDFfY

Attached: 07238cf9d795e2669a5ccf0330425ca5.jpg (1278x1012, 415K)

Attached: 1542979681560.jpg (544x408, 190K)

Attached: FFD7CA3D-AB53-4C94-BE60-3CC7B32D0E3B.jpg (445x626, 194K)

The Jews as a collective practice a unique survival strategy that is antithetical to the health, and even the very survival, of other races/groups. Jews demand diversity and subvert nations in order that they may more easily blend in amd dominate those peoples. There is a reason that Jews have been forcibly removed from numerous nations in the past.

Attached: honey-please-wake-up-our-son-jews-have-always-banded-29131975.png (500x665, 448K)

Attached: 1513220579955m.jpg (1024x875, 207K)

youtu.be/zyG1nyWhR28
Because you eat children until proven otherwise

Because jews are back stabbers

youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0

Attached: 56%.jpg (600x396, 98K)

If someone were to ask me if am anti semitic and I were to give an honest answer it would be ; "it depends on the semite you are referring to"

Most Jews are actually decent people who are not engaged in scams or efforts to destroy non Jews. The problem with all people is that the most powerful and influential people tend to be evil pieces of shit. Jews are the leaders in our society, they are the most influential group. The most powerful Jews and the most vociferous activists amongst them are always doing and advocating for the 180 degree opposite of what's in the best interest for white people. On close inspection it truly seems that they hate us and want us gone and all of our women fucking black men.

The society is awful and in total
Decay. The most influential people are to blame. The most influential people act sanctimonious while they act bigoted and racist towards white people. As a white person this is making me crazy and hateful towards the world. This is where anti semetism comes from in my view. It's hatred for the powers that be and the deep desire to revolt and rebel against them.

Attached: 1515212954171m.jpg (1024x997, 298K)

Because Jow Forums is christian.

Attached: jews soviet union.png (650x994, 599K)

1/3

Attached: 151134878436-1.jpg (2311x2164, 2.68M)

biological humanoid entities whose evolutionary path out of the jungle slid down a rocky slope of genetic/psychological malformity into a subanoid realm

2/3

Attached: 151134878436-2-1.jpg (2162x1681, 3.68M)

3/3

Attached: 151134878436-2-2.jpg (2163x653, 894K)

Watch these:

>Goebbels: The Jewish problem
bitchute.com/video/ONAasAMGFKMn/

>Jewish Ritual murder
youtube.com/watch?v=tRoAa7KOAXY

>The (not so) choosen people part 1
bitchute.com/video/LDbRjMXb1nlv/

>The Holocaust: Shifting the blame
bitchute.com/video/GcnwSQFVzRoA/
bitchute.com/video/Y9MPrw1Vqctq/

>The Jews wanted this war
bitchute.com/video/p6ANm8yZUyB0/

bitchute.com/video/KUkk9xisGinI/

jews are the most gossipy backstabbers there are, they always try to frame you or some shit if you don't believe their fairy tales about the holocaust and how shitty the communist made things before that, because they think they're special or someshit even tho all they do is loan shark people

neurotic assholes that bring degeneracy where ever they go and always hate on whites
I fucking hate the majority of kykes

Because there are nazis here.
Then you've got conspiratards they'll hate anything you tell them to as long as its secret societies and rituals.
Then you've got christcucks who either serve the jews or see them as satanists.
Then you've got people who just hate jews for being a gross religion from forever ago that demands mutilating baby penises and treating non jews as subhuman.
Most of these people are off their medications when posting though which is when the shit about demons and jews being aliens come out. The rest are trolls and a few actual nazis.

Know what I love about Jow Forums?

You can go to any liberal, democrat, or any cuckservative subreddit, and ask a question about why they think the way they do, while tying in an insult, and they either ban you or just respond by insulting you back or telling you to fuck off.

Ask Jow Forums why they are racist against jews, and you get a massive thread with a reason with source and citation in every other post.

This is why (((they))) fear us.

Attached: jew murderer.jpg (552x621, 44K)

Wach this:
And this:
bitchute.com/video/zIFgV9AFArTd/
You can ignore the ritual murder one if you want, i don't know why would you since they're historical facts and some of the reasons of why they were expelled in so many place.
They're a bunch of manipulative liars that pretend to be victims.

Attached: 1562868161682.jpg (539x385, 59K)

A mix of stormfront and self-hating Jews

Attached: 1561762284160.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

if you have the time, there's probably nothing more thorough than this bitchute.com/video/moVeh42nWKvW/

Attached: marx and rothschild proven.png (2225x961, 3.01M)

Attached: jewsingermancommunistrevolution.png (1045x860, 819K)

Attached: the-idea-the-jews-control-the-fed-is-completely-ridiculous.jpg (576x444, 113K)

Attached: judaism.jpg (710x502, 101K)

Attached: whosuppliesitsmoney.jpg (500x398, 25K)

I don't see how you're any different from the jews you claim control everything.
Spreading this delusional garbage my fucking god.

Starting to catch on OP?

Attached: WhyHitlerOpposedTheJews..png (1249x685, 1.56M)

I think only the most extreme Orthodox Jews view other groups as inferior. It's kind of like Islamism or Christian Fundamentalists.

WE HATE JEWS AND WANT THEM ALL DEAD.
What part don't you get?

Antisemitism is the future.
Imagine a world without Semites...
Pretty nice huh?

doesn't make sense becasue the jews owned private property in Europe...how can one be communist and own private property and control the baking sector?

Attached: 1518820678528.jpg (1698x605, 320K)

>lurk moar newfag

>We
Get out

Ze zychology of ze dzju is kwait unzlike aur own.

Seriously leafster, nazi garbage won't convince anyone the israelis are cockgobblers.

We dont hate jews we hate (((them))), know the difference

Catharsis. Also, sexual degeneration for shekels and the eradication of the European (White) people. Both “parties” or all elite agents are involved. Calvinism is also to blame.

Because its not about money user.
Its about the centralization of power.
It doesnt matter to ((them)) what method this takes so long as power comes into jewish hands.
This is why jewish American bankers like Jacob Schiff (pic) famously funded the Russian revolution.
>counter-currents.com/2013/10/wall-street-and-the-november-1917-bolshevik-revolution/
> The primary financier of the Russian revolutionary movement 1905–1917 was Jacob Schiff, of Kuhn Loeb and Co., New York. In particular Schiff had provided the money for the distribution of revolutionary propaganda among Russians prisoners-of-war in Japan in 1905 by the American journalist George Kennan who, more than any other individual, was responsible for turning American public and official opinion against Czarist Russia.
Its not about the money.
Its about power.

Attached: jacobschiff.jpg (300x417, 33K)

more pilpul and more flag hiding

>1 post by OPs ID
>All these replies
Sad

said the leaf

There is no difference.

ehem

FUCK KIKES

FUCK CHRISTIANS

AND FUCK MUSLIMS

but most importantly FUCK JANNIES

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 26K)

This.
>Slide thread.

Attached: POL-Prayer4Anon.jpg (1508x1000, 271K)

you god is a dead kike on a stick

I'm just a massive troll actually.

I just want to kill Jews for fun and profit. Whys that make me a bad guy?

>Historical facts
>u delusional

Quantitatively define what anti-semetism is without fallacies.

Because those are terrible reasons for murder. Other than that idgaf go creeper explosion a jew school if you have to.

ANTISEMITISM IS CAUSED BY JEWISH BEHAVIOUR

You're spreading holohoax shit.
Makes you a fucking ultra jew.
Nothing more jewish than spreading conspiratard nonsense.

I seem to be missing those embedded quotes from Yuri. Can someone post a version of them that is not for ants?

Attached: A8285A8D-0A0A-4040-9E3F-AB51BCA6EA8F.jpg (1024x1024, 124K)

i'm not especially antisemitic, just antizionist.
both world wars were fought to create israel.
zionism is easily the most murderous ideology of all time.

/all such threads

I don't disagree. However there are valid reasons to hate jews. Like baby dick mutilation. Slaughtering animals inhumanely. Everyone but jews are subhuman etc.
Sounds a bit more compelling than hisss they are interdimensional vampires who control people with brainwaves.

We're not, Jow Forums is zionist

Attached: 1563745465056.png (1819x2551, 1.54M)

you're glowing nigger

jew is the best derogatory term for a jew.
Hope you get lots more blacks in tel aviv

see

Nothing more Jewish that believing about the Holocaust, the guy that made the video is a Jew btw.
Are you gonna deny their control of the media and Communist Russia?

Attached: 1558137081678.jpg (720x694, 53K)

sarah silverman talked a good game about fucking her ass but never let us fuck it so thats a holocaust.

I can tell you're actually european which is what makes it so fucked.

Anyway it's irrelevant that he's jewish besides the fact you delusional mongs think jews are out to trick you all the time.
The one time you trust a jew its when he misinforms you with debunked garbage.

Also that meme pic. You should have the wooden door one around too because it's such amazing evidence!!!
No they don't control media.
And only the dictator controls in communist society attempts.

DEATH TOO JEWS

as a jew, i dont hate my fellow jews. in fact, i find their tribalism honourable. you have no idea how easy it is to get a white to fight his fellow white over trans bathrooms.

two jews would never.

same, i dont want jews to look racist.

also spreading holohoax propaganda is probably one of the most clever tricks the jews did to stigmatize anti-semites.

Ironic I've seen jews go apeshit over politics. Almost like watching memri but with conservative jews

Attached: 1544794051480.jpg (888x499, 95K)

It's bullshit. A shared delusion among the unwell. In other cases, it's cope. No different than black people saying white men "keep 'em down!" In short, it's nigger bullshit. Worthless people sitting in their parents' basements at 30 screamng about neetbux and jews are just niggers. Nigger knows no color.

>The Occupation of the American Mind
bitchute.com/video/cZR68RlqyKkD/

Nearly all extremists hate jews, left or right wing. Right wingers view them as subverting culture, politics and the collective consciousness into degeneracy and disassociation with virtue. Left wingers view them as the capitalist manipulators and overlords turning existence into a commodity to be bought and sold. Take your pick.

>No they don't control media.
>And only the dictator controls in communist society attempts.
Have you ever bothered to read what people writte here or seen the videos that i posted? Or do you just ignored it because you automatically think that they're conspiracy shit?

Attached: 1558139097045.jpg (1024x1011, 201K)

among each other? just a psy op to confuse you. which side really benefits the jewish race if one jew is arguing for side a and one for side b?

whichever one you pick , it benefits them

Semitism causes Antisemitism