Are you investing in silver before shit hits the fan, Jow Forums? If so what are your thoughts on junk silver...

Are you investing in silver before shit hits the fan, Jow Forums? If so what are your thoughts on junk silver? Do you think it's a waste of time or do you think it's going to be worth a lot more some day?

Attached: r.png (1633x944, 3.11M)

bump

im doing whatever peter schiff tells me

William DeVane is a big fan.

>silver shield
Patrician
Yes, the economy is going fail pretty soon.
All those dweebs holding crypto are going to lose their shit when the gubberment turns off the lights like they're doing in NYC.

Attached: 1562638024179.jpg (675x601, 66K)

The last time I bought junk silver it was at around $11/oz- bought a bunch of rolls of quarters and dimes. I haven’t followed it at all in the last 6-7 years, though if it drops to the same level again, i’m buying a bunch more.
Junk silver coins are the easiest way to buy physical PM.

thanks lad, I got more silver shields coming.

I'll be an idiot and ask what PM stands for.

What’s that little Ingot thing in the bottom right corner? It’s pretty

Get some libertads if u likes some milkies

Attached: obv_3_3.jpg (700x700, 141K)

1 OZ of poured silver. You pay a little tiny premium more since it's hand done rather than machine, but it's nice to look at and feel

based
also Jow Forums

Precious metals, presumably

is it wrong to buy .999 and like to just feel the rounds once in awhile with bare hands? I only care for the silver in weight and not for what they look like, and silver will always be worth its melting value.

you are precious, though a little mental

Attached: 30102024-fat-businessman-looking-at-bright-lightbulb-symbolizing-bright-solution.jpg (450x450, 25K)

always invest in silver:
1)it is currency
2)it is a precious metal
3)it is an antibiotic
4)it can kill werewolves

Attached: cantbelieve.jpg (249x249, 26K)

IM BUYIN' GOLD
IM BUYIN' SILVER

IM GONNA BURY IT IN MY TREASURE CHEST

what the hell is in it that makes it antimicrobial?

>silver will always be worth its melting value.
I buy cheap coins because of this. A beat up morgan dollar on ebay could sell for less than the cost of silver. It is rare, but does happen. Its a long term thing, and you won't get rich overnight until it happens.

it's anti-jew

>what the hell is in it that makes it antimicrobial?
Pure silver is anti microbial. Its a property of the metal. Copper can be anti parasitic as well, and small concentrations in water will kill any spineless creature. Many metals have some odd properties.

I'm just getting food, supplies, and weapons. I can't imagine I'd want to trade anything I have for a hunk of silver, so I don't imagine my neighbor would want to either.

Where does one acquire "junk silver"

Silver is a powerful antibiotic
good for cuts and burns.
all you need is 27 volts and 2 leads with pure silver to make colloidal silver.

I think fine silver is meant for the personal collection. So, yeah I'd definitely try to keep it in its original condition as much as possible, but I know there are some mega autists who have invested so much in grading their PMs that the service has exceeded their stack in hopes of a profit in a future.
It's super boomer to do that, but I just throw mine into a tube and call it a day.

Attached: Silver_Eagles-Mint_Rolls_Mint_Tubes.jpg (640x480, 52K)

Just buy .999 minted coins or rounds, junk's a scam unless you can sell to other junk dealers

You must own some precious metal, even before a bank balance. Just sit on it. Junk silver is a good entry, but anything really. There's the scenario where you're buying a row house for pennies and the scenario where you're buying an exit visa. Be prepared for both.

How are you boomers not asleep yet

Story of my life. Huge milkers chase me all the time.

Attached: 1562905756524m.jpg (768x1024, 54K)

Precious metals, silly. This next one's on the house, too: You'll see people talking about spot price or SP in these PM threads, and you'll want to to ask again, so to save time, here you go
>just look it up dummy

I did, It is fun having a pile of silver bars instead of one gold bar.

All precious metal prices are rising.

Buy mining company stock

Dafuq is wrong with your hand

Attached: 1558680800327.gif (280x280, 799K)

That's like $30 in silver. What are you going to do with that shit if society collapses?

Arms, ammunition and seeds will be the currency of the next generation.

Attached: Wade Fargo.jpg (1600x887, 125K)

>I can't imagine I'd want to trade anything I have for a hunk of silver,
Silver was the trading medium for soldiers and citizens for millennia. There's this tendency on this board and elsewhere to believe people are actually going to trade their chickens and crops to you for your crappy garage handloads in a SHTF scenario. Your bullets and whittled sticks aren't going to be worth that much, sorry to burst that delusion. Trade with coinage has been a thing for thousands of years and isn't going to vanish when so many people are familiar with it. A barter economy is a meme.

there will come a day just as God has warned us
through the bible when people will thrown their
Gold and Silver out as unclean. why. because
gold will turn into sulfur and silver will turn into
iron, mix the two you have fools gold, Gods joke
on evil.

Attached: 1560231915328.jpg (960x1031, 107K)

Literally nothing, angles doing me a bamboozle.

Attached: 20190712_133401.jpg (768x1024, 282K)

This is your mind on Semitic drivel

Attached: nature reclaiming synagogue.jpg (962x642, 361K)

EBay.
If your near bigger cities you may have coin shops around.
Pawn shops sometimes though most just buy n ship it off to smelt or have waybtoo high mark ups.

a lot of small shops gave up retail in the past decade.
Many states have loose sales taxes on buying PM treating it as an investment rather than a retail sale.

If your good and get smart u can start a 401k llc. Take whatever income u have divert it into your 401k tax free and then buy PM with that.
And if you them dump the metal or it accidentally get stolen or finds its way to the bottom of a lake whos to know?

Junk or .999 doesn’t matter as long as your paying spot price for the silver. If you’re paying a premium on either one you’re doing it wrong.

God of the Old Testament was an evil psychopath that killed millions. Fuck off with prophesies

Nice fairytale .

Attached: 20190305_191406.jpg (2576x1932, 1.87M)

Where did you buy that 80's keyboard?

when you are self-sufficient the money scheme is a meme. Ever mind your own salt? If you don't live next to an ocean good luck getting that stuff. I have over 100lbs of it for brining and bartering, amongst all my other supplies.

Attached: 20190217_235440.jpg (2576x1932, 1.86M)

*mine your own salt

You in monterey? I used to live there for 4 years

>boomer metals that won't be worth shit in a SHTF scenario

Sure thing dumbass, are you going to carry around thousands of pounds of fucking silver or gold around in the future warzone scenario? Jesus christ you people are fucking dumb. What use would anyone have for fucking silver in the doomsday scenario? Gold and silver have value for their material uses, having shiny bullshit is only valued in stable societies.

It came with an ibm tower my dad got at compusa back in the late 90's. Better times, that's for sure.

As silver does nothing to earn value it's not an investment it's at best a hedge. Calling gold or silver investments is misleading. Rather than buying shiny metal why not buy something to does something to earn more wealth?

Attached: 20181205_174225.jpg (2576x1932, 2.04M)

>the money scheme is a meme
Said no one sane, ever. Eventually your salt will run out and you'll have to get more. What will you give away in order to acquire it? And then you'll use up your new supply and then need more, what will you trade? And on and on it goes until you have nothing.

Money exists because it regulates trade to a degree where it's sane and fair. That way you don't have to go back to the days of trading your daughter for twelve camels. A barter economy is a meme and died for good reason.

I prefer junk. The amount of silver is (likely) too small to fake so you don't get burned and whoever you're trading with doesn't either. Also it's instantly recognizable, unlike your unknown source 1oz round that I'm probably not accepting. Historically established size weight and design.

Chihuahua

what if i told you this is already happening?
Gold is the trade that goverment use, and it has turned demonic thus into sulfur
Silver is the trade of people and soldiers, and it has been used to make them slaves thus into iron.

This is all because many of us are fools and put money ahead of God.

This is probably the most sensible thing I've read all day.

invest in silver is code for genocide white people. fuck off rabbi we need to drop the price of silver to shut up the jews

Are you going to carry around several tons of grain and ammo, retard?

Silver professor user here. Once you have your Steyr Scout stack some silver.

It’s gone up 6% since my threads last week.

Attached: 8ECCA490-15CB-4482-BF5D-3C626A54C180.jpg (640x480, 99K)

when everyone is starving people just want food, in a SHTF situation money is no good

Attached: know this.jpg (1504x2964, 1.6M)

>Where did you buy that 80's keyboard?
hahahaa, I use the same keyboard. Its an IBM KB-9930, and is an awesome ps2 keyboard. Its a late 90s early 2000s model.

Attached: pretty big crt.jpg (1900x2332, 1.68M)

>2019
>spending money on silver/gold
>not just stocking up on ammunition
good luck bud

I mean if you’re a poorfag pleb you can get a Remington 700 platform shitgun and an AR-15 direct impingement tard rifle but I’m a little more cultured.

Attached: E068C7D3-C190-427A-8584-AC5EC5439F68.jpg (640x480, 70K)

Retard detected.

all you Jow Forums fags, go to Jow Forums NAO

Attached: 704.jpg (1123x552, 76K)

Aside from needing to have a massive storage facility with a forklift and loading bay to move that worthless dead weight around, sure why not. Fuck you people are stupid.

why not both?

Attached: 20171128_182555.jpg (2576x1932, 1.78M)

silver with be $300 per oz 3 years from now....
screencap this post

>listen to a bunch of Israelis and chinks shill their shitcoins
tard

50 Peso gold is also festooned with such pulchritude.

Attached: 50peso.jpg (400x400, 45K)

That's a nice radiation box you have there. Mad jelly/10. Mine died 2 years ago.

$750 actually, t. Silver Professor user

Attached: Screenshot_20190717_113258.png (336x160, 11K)

you going to ever shoot either of those?

Shot the AUG thousands of times, I hand load for it and finally settled on a recipe that works great. I just purchased the Scout last weekend.

No one wants to give away those things.

>not taking over their board to promote SOUND MONEY
Weakling

Attached: 1560376723255.jpg (749x751, 119K)

>Mine died 2 years ago.
Mine died end of last year, and I still have it. Flyback Transformer shit the bed (as is usual for GDM-FW900 models). I found a source for a new one, but the motherfucker wants $500 for it. I just don't know if it is worth it any more. I hate my 144 hz lcd, but I have grown to hate everything the PC offers. Games went to shit 10 years ago, and there is no reason for me to fix it. There is a cult following for that monitor, and I would have no trouble getting rid of it for $100. Its sad to see it go after nearly 2 decades of on time.

>not going to /tg/ to promote not chopping your dick off too
I'm fine with it if the goyim don't buy silver before it's too late.

Cheers mate.

No. I can't fucking eat silver, you dipshit.

Around $16.98/oz for 90% junk silver on ebay so not too much more.

>bot posted shill response
This isn't a human, but look how this bot regurgitates the standard FUD against silver. Amazing.

how 'bout DB 15?

Attached: 38334.jpg (800x800, 42K)

It's supposed to have a 16:1 ratio to gold, at least historically. At the 1979 peak, silver hit 50 and gold hit 800, which is why older tards insist that ratio is still valid and the market is way out of whack.

Silver appears to be moving now too along with gold. I want to take a 1 oz Austrian gold I have to trade it for silver. I figure I can get $110-$120 face value of 90 percent US silver for it. If I get eagles I'll have to pay a steep vig. They're gorgeous coins, the obverse anyway, but I already have some uncirculated Walking Liberties which, unlike the Eagles, have an equally stunning reverse design.

Attached: WalkingLiberty.jpg (1000x500, 147K)

Shtf scenario, how much an ounce in 2024?

>Are you investing in silver before shit hits the fan, Jow Forums? If so what are your thoughts on junk silver? Do you think it's a waste of time or do you think it's going to be worth a lot more some day?
That is retarded, silver has been devalued greatly since it is now a by-product of some reactions. Not to mention it would be totally useless in a shtf scenario! You would be better off stocking water filters, bic lighters, batteries and radio parts.

I've got about 30 lbs. of silver tucked away, most of it in 1 oz. bars, a handful of 5 and 10 oz. bars, and one big-ass 100 troy oz. bar to round it all out. A-am I doing it right?

Maybe someone else in this thread is gonna ask, but should I buy junk silver or pure silver bullion? Cost per ounce isn't a factor as much to me as is not ending up with worthless bullion in the event we go through an epic economic depression

why did you get a bullpup?

cynical lone wolfs like you make me sick

Attached: 1562363045212.gif (300x455, 105K)

if things go south why on Earth would I want a shiny rock? I'm going to be trading for food and ammo and survival gear

Gay and too long.

$3750

Look at my quads. Just bought more after hours.

Attached: Screenshot_20190722_195024.png (355x163, 11K)

what are you guys doing out of synagogue so
early for.

Attached: 1539218144495.png (600x878, 106K)

Goyim like you who don't see writing on the wall make me happy.

what'd you get the scout in?

If you don't have precious metals, food, ammo, guns, and gear already you're dead meat pleb. You need all of those things plus a plot of land. And you need it all hundreds of miles from the nearest large city.