What does Israel have on them?

Ok, I just watched this video of these cum guzzling candidates kissing pissrael's dimply sclerotic ass and it makes me fucking sick.

youtube.com/watch?v=8KY2_qaROFY

Why does this shitty little state have so much power in Washington?

Attached: epps.jpg (300x168, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qJoxZY7vlqg
archive.org/details/CSPAN_20100913_030000_Q__A
jewishpress.com/news/israel/barak-attempts-to-distance-himself-from-jeffrey-epstein/2019/07/14/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dunno but bill clinton was worried a foreign country had his phones tapped during the Lewinsky happening

Watch the video. It's fucking insane.

The foreign power that Qanon is talking about is not Israel. Also, Trump will never defeat the deep state. He may tone them down for a decade or so, but they always regroup. It has been that way for 2019-33 years.

>The foreign power that Qanon is talking about is not Israel.
Q is a distraction offering hopium, like that retard Benjamin Fulford.

Attached: whytheworldisfuckedandwhoisresponsible.png (1185x291, 96K)

dude do you know Podesta hired Lewinsky and tried to get her a job at the UN

Half of these are neonazis . Trump is the only non antisemitic choice in 2020.

>Trump is the only non antisemitic choice in 2020.
Oy vey gevalt you're right! "Israel is the one essential country on the planet." said Michael Bennet Senator from Colorado. Do you agree with Michael Bennet Senator from Colorado too?

Trump was mentored by Roy Cohn, a mossad operative that was a chairman of Permindex, a mossad front that collected dirt from politicians and business men in the US via an underage sex boy ring.
Ghislaine Maxwell is the daughter of a mossad super spy that did the same

Both are Trump buddies
Exceot that Maxwell was not bared from Trump's club even if she was the recruiter of underage girls

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x785, 57K)

Lewinsky was a honeytrap

>Democracy
>closest ally
They really need some new talking points

Who Podesta hired

>They really need some new talking points
So you don't think "Israel is the one essential country on the planet" - Michael Bennet Senator from Colorado

What are you an anti-semitic bigot?

Oh I left out "right to exist". Creepy how the only way any of these politicians can discuss israel is with a small selection of canned responses.

>Creepy how the only way any of these politicians can discuss israel is with a small selection of canned responses.
Did I mention that I support a two state solution?

Of course but I might be biased given that it's my country and I'm a nationalist

>Of course but I might be biased given that it's my country and I'm a nationalist
I can only imagine the sense of smug self satisfaction you feel right now.

Not really, don't you feel the same about your own country?

>Not really, don't you feel the same about your own country?
That's not what I meant. If you feel pride in your country, you would obviously be smug at the fact that each democrat candidate belches out the exact same israeli talking points as if they were all reading from the same script.

It's not the state. It's the donors.

Politicians don't fight for votes. You can drum up demand for anything with enough ads.

They fight for the donations they need to buy the ads. Why is Trump making such a big deal about Dems being Anti-Zionist? He wants to cost them money.

Attached: 2ulpko.jpg (500x698, 100K)

That's the best part. A Jew has to choose.

Do you hate Whitey more than you love your own children?

Oddly the results are still 60/40.

American Reform Jews are wired as fuck. I'm sure as an Israeli you have seen it.

It's all lies, Dems are Nazis.
Also don't you think we have pro american candidates here ?. I'm voting feiglin and even he seems to be fairly pro usa

youtu.be/qJoxZY7vlqg

Attached: 1559706572040.gif (223x291, 3.93M)

>It's the donors.
Yes, but we don't want to bring back that old anti-semitic canard. Questioning a Jewish billionaires loyalties should be a hate crime I think.

Reform are not Jews, neither are conservatives. If they want to be considered Jews here they need to convert same as a gay.
They are essentially larping goyim

we've invested a lot into our little desert colony that we pretend is a home for yids rather than a fob staffed by yids. not easy to walk away from the kind of money we've sunk into it yids or no yids. and at the end of the day jewish pussy is slick and muzzie pussy is a mangled shitfuck so theres that.

>I'm voting feiglin and even he seems to be fairly pro usa
When Israel sends U.S. 30 billion dollars in foreign aid, then I might accept your argument.

Totally fucking clueless people. Learn some world history in between fucking your dog.

The reason Washington is tight with Israel, is because all the politicians hate the sand-niggers, and rightfully so.

Anyone opposing the Jews is inadvertently supporting Islam, whether you like it or not.

So suck Jewish dick, or get fucked, terrorists.

That and they own pretty much of every major branch of government in like 40 countries across the world. They own the news media, entertainment media -- almost of it. If you don't kiss ass not only are you not going to get paid, you could be ruined or worse.

Attached: start your own bank.jpg (1125x870, 104K)

Why would we do that ?

Fuck off Boomer; both are shit but I would trade all the Muslims in the world if Jews would be kicked out of my country.

Trump's connection to Cohn has been getting him smeared since the mid-1980s. Just an FYI. Cohn was a bastard, but it seems he was generally hated by those in power.

Attached: citizen cohn2.jpg (467x1725, 227K)

>The reason Washington is tight with Israel, is because all the politicians hate the sand-niggers, and rightfully so.
Yes, it has nothing to do with AIPAC, Sheldon Adelson, and Paul Singer. No, it's because politicians secretly all hate muslims. Yep, that makes total sense. It totally has nothing at all to do with campaign donations.

hated by those in power...at the time
>implying the tribe is not at each others throat
the tribe is not sympathetic to all members

Internal strife is a thing even amongst themselves

BTW: The author of the book, Citizen Cohn, also wrote a book about Saul Alinsky, claiming that Alinsky was like a father to him.

archive.org/details/CSPAN_20100913_030000_Q__A

Attached: goblin prototype.jpg (180x180, 7K)

It's true. Its all rooted deep in religion, and how religion used to rule politics, but that's the gist. You can throw out explicit examples to justify your position, but it doesn't change the hard truth.
Islam is too different and incompatible with western values, and Israel stands as a sheep amidst the wolves, and for that they get their just respect.

Islam has ZERO claim to Jerusalem, yet they always trying to get their hands on what ain't theirs.

Granted, the Jews have it coming for claiming to be "god's chosen people", but at the end of the day, it's about which side do you stand on, Christianity, or Islam?

Thank GOD our politicians are still supporting Christian values, and not pedophile slaving, murdering values.

This is easily one of the most boomer posts I've ever read in my life. Is this some kind of psyop? Who's fucking with me? Where's the camera?

How is that boomer? This shit's been going on for CENTURIES!

>This shit's been going on for CENTURIES!
And why is it America's burden to send israel billions of dollars in aid? Have you ever looked at a map? America borders the two largest oceans in the world. The closest Islamic country is fucking Indonesia. I would give absolutely ZERO fucks if islam occupied jerusalem. By the way, Ukrainian and Russian Jews have absolutely no claim to Jerusalem historically.

Nigga, Christopher Columbus was literally a secret (fake) Jew trying to escape the Spanish Diaspora. Used white people to build an entire nation @ lightning speed while the rest of the new Jews (and children) held down the most important positions.

Jews have been blackmailing American Presidents for over a century.

Attached: SamuelUntermyer.jpg (220x349, 10K)

This is why I always like Israelis best. I was always told it's a tribe by American Jews.

It annoyed the hell out of me too. How can you be Chosen if you don't even believe in the Chooser? Let alone obey him.

I think it was the Apostle John who kvetched of "Those who claim they are Jews but are not." Makes me think of certain celebs over here.

>I was always told it's a tribe by American Jews.
This is partially true, because most of the money comes from American Jews. However, the American Jews also consume Israeli propaganda and go on free field trips to Israel among other things. The relationship is a big circle jerk.

>This is why I always like Israelis best. I was always told it's a tribe by American Jews.
It is a tribe they're just not part of it
>It annoyed the hell out of me too. How can you be Chosen if you don't even believe in the Chooser? Let alone obey him.
Well most of our people are religious

>it's about which side do you stand on, Christianity, or Islam?
>Thank GOD our politicians are still supporting Christian values, and not pedophile slaving, murdering values.

Like in Syria where hundreds of thousands of Christians have been murdered by ISIS, al Nusra/alQaeda and other murderous Moslem forces supported by Israel?

Or in Azerbaijan where Israel has sold the Moslem kleptocracy billions of dollars worth of high-tech drones which the Azeris have used against the Christian people of Nagorno-Karabakh?

As usual, it's all about what's good for the Jews.

Attached: DroneDeal.jpg (700x466, 37K)

>Why does this shitty little state have so much power in Washington?
You have no idea dude.
Both world wars were fought to create Israel.
More hatred, death and blood has gone into the "state" of Israel than any other modern nation.

>You have no idea dude.
Did you watch the video? That's some serious fucking mojo right there.

A lot of people need to hang.. the real clown world is the masses allowing this shit to go on unchecked.

I'm fucking disgusted on a daily basis.

I am, and it's in your toaster

>I am, and it's in your toaster
Do I get strikes against me when I toast bread instead of bagels?

Bad goy

yeah, it's par for the course.
what i'm telling you is that if it came down to it, the US army would let foreign armies run roughshod over Washington DC while they fought to protect Jerusalem.

Kinda like that recent Pelosi quote. "If Washington DC was in ruins, Israel would still be our #1 priority". Real quote. My jaw almost hit the floor

>Bad goy
Well in that case, let me get my schmear and gefelta out of the icebox. *nom* *nom* *nom*

It's really good... Gulp. Yum. I swear.

you're glowing

Attached: pd28.png (1230x858, 554K)

anyone that's christian is a boomer now?

Attached: pd33.png (1920x2500, 2.21M)

nice to see you talk about kikes but you don't present the connections between Epstein and MOSSAD and just keeps on sprouting retarded shit about a fucking video

Attached: pd638.jpg (640x400, 72K)

>you're glowing
We can be friends. Please give this relationship a chance.

this is smelling like a slide thread to me, but don't worry, i'll red-pill it

jewishpress.com/news/israel/barak-attempts-to-distance-himself-from-jeffrey-epstein/2019/07/14/

kike news agency btw
what will happen when the goyim know that Epstein was best buddies with former Israel President and MOSSAD officer Ehud Barak?

Attached: pd644.png (1063x911, 712K)

>connections between Epstein and MOSSAD
If you want to answer my question with a theory of yours, then that was the whole point of making my post.

or that Epstein tasked a kosher bond-girl (Nicole Junkermann) to try and get dirt on Trump before the elections, and that said kosher bond-girl is at the same director board of a glownigger security app that Ehud Barak also is part of?

Attached: pd645.png (923x799, 308K)

These people need mental help. We had to run them off before so I guess we’ll do it again

or that Epstein financed a fuckton of atheist scientists, and coincidentally 90% of them are kikes, and most are working with AI and genetic engineering?

Attached: pd529.png (1260x649, 1.43M)

good luck buddy, you tried in the last bread but failed
tomorrow is gonna be a big day for you shill faggots, so if i were you i would save my energy to mass-bake slides and spread disinfo after mueller's testimony and the Epstein shit, that coincidentally were scheduled at the same fucking time
nothing to see here goyim, keep talking about muh Q and muh Trump

Attached: pd612.png (1386x950, 1.75M)

Ownership of the media is Israels strength.

I tried watching that video. Cant stand listening to politicians babble. Stopped at the repeating of "two state solution" wtf does that mean?

Attached: 1563138747357.jpg (785x590, 36K)

now we're talking
learn what Operation MOCKINGBIRD was about

Attached: pd200.png (1056x738, 502K)

No you fags will not be staying here. You have your own place.

Why is American Jewish businessman Jed Sunden funding femen?

go be a jew somewhere else

again, ask the jannies to ban me or nuke Q threads, see what happens

Attached: pd646.png (866x341, 38K)

>femen
what do you mean by that?

Attached: 1481091147459.jpg (720x541, 60K)

Attached: cynthiamckinney.jpg (748x391, 99K)

A female CEO of a big defense contractor also site on the BOD of the Fed Reserve. I don't remember which but it was one of the major one. Talk about COI.

yeah he even financed j. f. gariepy

Jannies will be nuking them tomorrow

Attached: 1535075323259.jpg (748x433, 60K)

>what do you mean by that?
Oh, you're in for a treat. Behold the glory of femen in action.

Attached: 1075515062.jpg (1000x541, 85K)

Fuck you leaf. Pointless post like this is why we get called niggers.

Yep Mueller's compromised, he covered up the Anthrax attack. There was a whistleblowerr lawsuit against the FBI from the man in charge of the Anthrax investigation. Media ignored it.

oh, they better have a log of all my IPs, and trust me, i have a fuckton of them
remember when i've said i have something better to nuke threads than amateur gore-posting?
and saved btw, just in case they do that, so i can mass -spam this shit as well

Attached: pd657.png (470x71, 5K)

The national Enquirer is a Mossad front, that's pretty sneaky. I bet TMZ is as well.

he knows where hoffa is buried

tbqh, i think 90% of companies worldwide, doesn't matter if they're news agencies, are pozzed
ever wondered why the retarded execs keep pushing lib shit even when they know they're gonna lose money?
it's the kikes forcing their hand to push the tranny agenda
either that or they're all MKULTRA'ed af and enjoy losing investment

Attached: 1.png (768x919, 608K)

>Well most of our people are religious
just spotted this
you kikes make me laugh
why the fuck you're the ones pushing for atheism so much?
is it because the talmud says a kike will be a kike even if they refuse their religion?

Attached: kikeswillalwaysbekikes.png (941x28, 4K)

>he knows where hoffa is buried
Is hoffa codeword for compramat videos of famous people having sex with minors?

kek
you made me laugh with that one i'll give ya that

Attached: 1560072920594.gif (244x230, 898K)

Atheism isn't pushed , if anything religion is. Growing up had atheism pushed on me 0 times while religion was pushed almost daily even these days

>Atheism isn't pushed , if anything religion is.
I think what he meant to ask was: why do Jews in the diaspora push atheism on their goyim compatriots.

White Jew here. If you talk shit about me I will contribute to your competition and actively campaign against you and that's the way it works. Every group does this.

Jews live in Israel there's no Jews in the diaspora

kikes are one of the most nonreligious people in the world, besides your talmudic pedo cannibal rabbis
you faggots even have a law stating you can never not be a jew even when you refuse the Talmud
it's a perfect subversion method, without religion, you don't have dogmas or moral codes to follow
then you procceed to push the baphomet tranny agenda
it's a perfect plan, Stalin is rolling on his grave for not using your kosher ways better during the Cold War
ever heard of Micahel Aquino?

Attached: Michael Aquino – Satanic Pedophile.jpg (583x320, 69K)

you're orthodox then?

>Every group does this.
Except for whites, because when they do it it's called racial supremacy.

We need to be asking ourselves this question. Israel is a Rothschild investment. Why do we have to provide the dividends?

Orthodox Jews don't believe in Israel. Seriously

Now there’s a kike in here with the mentally ill. Is this hell?

I am white. I am a white Jew the same way you are a white Lutheran