Memory hole

what was the motive for the las vegas shooting??

Attached: Stephen Paddock.jpg (600x312, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

groups.google.com/d/topic/alt.politics.usa/qmp7xEgrbXA
youtu.be/qJoxZY7vlqg
youtube.com/watch?v=8gLVaYm0p7s
youtube.com/watch?v=HTTAPCUtbc8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

To cover up a botched mossad op.

Paddock was a muslim democrat, who was working against the "fascist trump regime".

what was the mossad op?

I don't know, ask whoever put the rifle on top of Paddock's leg.

I feel like you guys at the FBI office are just shit posting

Attached: 1504058734134.jpg (1446x1652, 257K)

He was mad because trump deported his wife. Hes a leftist incel.

No idea bud

Attached: Stephen Paddock las vegas shooting18.jpg (1230x786, 172K)

they think everything is mossad

Why would I be posting shit?
These are photo's of the shooting not may mays

Attached: Stephen Paddock las vegas shooting17.jpg (780x439, 157K)

was it related to saudi crown prince ? or what was that about?
and arms deals?
then they get executed because it didnt go as planned, or went very well as planned

He didn't get sushi and was mad.

Attached: 1528490905970.jpg (1024x663, 54K)

paddock was an undercover glowie there to make an arms deal with some sand folk. what he didn't know was he'd been used to smuggle the weapons into the hotel, and they were going to use them to assassinate mbs that night. once he realized that he tried to stop the deal, shit hit the fan, and the hitmen started firing on the crowds outside

pic related is mbs with swat protection once the shooting began

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 259K)

Paradise Ranch is also known as Area 51

it was about alien disclosure.

>paddock worked for lockheed martin, a massive military defense contractor
>leaves and becomes a cia glownigger black market arms trader
>deal goes sour
>"customers" kill him and use his stock to pop caps at the concert to make a mockery

To shut up the fucking loud concert

FOR THE GLORY OF CAESAR AND HIS LEGION DID 58 PROFLIGATES OF NEW VEGAS LOSE THEIR LIVES

Attached: VEXILLARIUS_PADDOCK.png (615x409, 310K)

this one is such a Freemason photo. Freemasons love Lynchian shit.

Kill prince of Saudi Arabia

He wanted to kill some people so he killed some people. His motivation and whether he did it all alone is still very much suspect. It seems he targeted a country music concert knowing many of the people would have conservative views and be white. This suggests to me that he was in someway affiliated with a political group like Antifa or possible a converted Islamist.

>black market arms dealer.
>room full of AR-15 rifles and bumbpstocks

Attached: zoolander.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

I wish I could pick you up and throw you into the ocean right now

This theory has never made sense to me. If you're going to do a weapons deal with some bad guys, why go to a hotel in heavily populated area with lots of cameras to do it? Why not just meet up at some abandoned gas station in the middle of the desert?

Morton Thiokol

who designed the o ring of the challenger crash

which feynman investigated

feign-man

Paddock had Solid Rocket Fuel in his Cars
Owned Paradise Ranch

and shot at the Janet Planes, apparently.

i do remember the mbs stuff. makes sense. i never delved too deep with this one. think i was grinding at the time.

Cops fixing a tire

Attached: Stephen Paddock las vegas shooting2.jpg (1600x1200, 489K)

Pretty much an open and shut case of devil stuff

ya ever notice how his "body" looks like it's been dead way longer than it would take for them to find it?

Do you really think anyone here has the answer?

that was my first thought too

Saudi Prince Admits He Had Snipers At Mandalay Bay During Mass ...
groups.google.com/d/topic/alt.politics.usa/qmp7xEgrbXA
Saudi Prince Al-Waleed had admitted under interrogation that he sent an elite team of snipers from the Saudi Royal Air Force to the Mandalay Bay Hotel on the ...

a "Mass" shooting

I'm just guessing without having many of the facts fresh in my memory. It is obviously a conspiracy because there far too many coincidences. There is even a post by Q claiming the attack would happen on 9/11 and was a test by the government into mass panic.

They wanted to see blue man group

In all the fields. Fuck off.

>they think everything is mossad
Prove "us" wrong
And /pol isn't one person

Well we have theories, and it's interesting to discuss; I mean the normies forgot this the day after it happened

see what I mean. its all bizarre. like someone wanted to do a still life painting and this was the composition. they also love throwing in the american flag

Existentialism.
That nigger just woke up one day and went
>I'm a millionaire, but what's the point
>Fuck it I'm offing myself, might as well bring some people along for the ride
If he had kids, a community, a people, it wouldn't have happened.
There's a reason why most mass shootings happen in the US.
And it's not access to firearms.

Attached: 1527267997544.jpg (840x840, 307K)

lol at the completely unconcerned man staring at pictures of hentai on his phone

because it happened in another dimension

youre right. its probably a small group or the same guy who just never shuts up about mossad

see the black guy kneeling. hes not wearing shoes

Kys kike

Paddock had TDS and shot up the country music festival because he was angry at Trump voters.
the fbi covered it up because it was bad press for the tolerant left/anti gun agenda.
its the simplest explanation you disinfo shills should take your meds.

The congressional baseball game shooting got memory holed hard core vegas was covered up.
Same thing though you know I'm right.

Attached: lolwhosdat.jpg (1180x842, 96K)

He was a boomer who wanted those kids off his damn lawn

really makes you think when a year before the Jason Bourne film had its last scenes in Las Vegas and a year later we get this spook show

Tom petty connection confuses me.

here some new photos.

Attached: photo.jpg (768x503, 66K)

lol who takes guns AND ammo to an arms deal on the new vegas strip? that's literally fucking retarded. youre asking for something bad to happen, like the customer shooting you, especially if he is legion. Last I heard, the ultra luxe doesn't have a firing range.

Attached: photo2.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

do you have anything to add to the Vegas discussion? Or you just wanna cry about mossad?

Attached: 1507122150055.png (2369x1670, 262K)

What urks me the most about the Las Vegas shooting is how fucking slow the SWAT team moved. Dressed from head-to-toe with protective gear and they just allow Paddock to shoot people from his balcony windows while they slowly creep up the stairs. Why the fuck do they even have SWAT if they are fucking useless?

He was there to cover up our intels Suadi op

>shooting begins at the end of the very last song of the festival
>HARVEST festival - alludes to paganism

there's a lot of weird shit that I'm forgetting but it wasn't an arms deal, it was a ritual.

Attached: IMG_1709.jpg (800x533, 87K)

Attached: photo3.jpg (1200x630, 104K)

A guy can only listen to so much Rascal Flatts.

He was bullied into beta by country chads and had to date asian girls from being developmentally cucked.

He owns Paradise Ranch which is the nickname for Area 51

it doesn't get much clearer than that

Thiokol means sulfur and Paddock was their auditor in 1986, Morton Thiokol who made the O ring of the Challenger crash which Feignman investigated

>Tom petty connection confuses me.
its easy to get confused when you
/when will they learn/

Attached: neverlearn.jpg (2249x1499, 412K)

Funny how Ellen “Degenerate” is financially connected to MGM, and managed to land an “exclusive” interview with security guard. During interview, she just casually pulls out floor blue print from behind her seat, has him say how it happened, and trick all the goy that watch her show. Watch the interview. So fucking scripted.

and her set is painted like Epstein island

yikes

Attached: pri_55377296.jpg (644x386, 64K)

I'm sorry sir the only baseball jerseys we have left in stock are for small children

It wasn't even the same guy, was it? I remember there being a lot of hub-bub about the security guard being switched out because the real guard initially had told a few people what really happened and it left holes in the official story.

Stepehen's brother Patrick is in the Navy, just like dad.

all the brothers are probably connected to military and intelligence

Attached: 1508438952220.png (1485x1075, 283K)

K...last time Ima gonna educate you children on this. Sick of this thread, can’t you retarded peewee junior fucks come up with anything original?
Old wealthy man sick of people and life, simple as that. When you little fucks get to be old, if you ever do, you’ll fucking hate nearly everyone if you have 1/2 a functioning brain. People suck. This guy was just sick of it all and decided to do what he’d been wanting to do for a long time. I get it, you will too one day. It ain’t rocket science bitches, it’s hate, being fed up with society for an almost infinite number of reasons, it’s lack of empathy, it’s a way to say FUCK YOU ALL and exit stage left. That’s it..,end of story now go to fucking bed you worthless pukes.

Attached: F956160A-79CC-4A90-9505-70E18B21837D.jpg (640x640, 41K)

that wasnt very convincing

He did have a foreign wife.
Wanna hear my loony theory?
It's one that makes me scared though it's highly unlikely.

>Foreign woman baits wealthy man
>Is part of highly organized terrorist group or just a crime group
>Paddock was wealthy and thus has all the means to pull off this attack
>Threaten to harm his family if he does not go trough with this attack
>He performs the attack, there is no motive
And here's my problem.
If it's a terror group then not havign a motive is retarded.
So it's about money if it's any organized crime/terror group
but why pull the 3 letter agencies on top of you?
Unless there was 1 target in the crowd and Paddock was used as the scapegoat kind of like with the JFK assassination.
This theory is far fetched but it's not impossible.

>the easier explanation
He's just a nut who snapped and like you said he has some half assed grudge so he chooses to do it this way.
What's odd to me is the Girlfriend though.
It could have been a hit?

Attached: 1e05c91d2ccff9596fbe017944376618.png (800x418, 727K)

Attached: Stephen Paddock CIA.png (927x426, 54K)

he was a glownigger running guns for the CIA and went rogue. he was executed, (((they))) opened fire

Really? Then you’re just a fucking dumbass kid. Live a little longer and you’ll get it. Sociopaths are all around you junior.

you can hide threads, boomer

Attached: Stephen Paddock las vegas shooting12.jpg (539x960, 142K)

Thanks for that you fucking stooge 13 year old.

Attached: Stephen Paddock las vegas shooting13.jpg (539x960, 94K)

duuuude what the hell. He went to the same schools and worked at the IRS and Lockheed Martin, but this guy has no connections to california. its all Virginia and Maryland. thats weird

youtu.be/qJoxZY7vlqg

Attached: 1507169547111.jpg (940x545, 59K)

LOL!

Really? You don’t say.

Attached: Stephen Paddock las vegas shooting14 turned 90degrees camera roomservice table.jpg (960x539, 100K)

The legs on this one
>deadly

Attached: Stephen Paddock las vegas shooting16.jpg (2048x1365, 622K)

>kike
>shill

post the fucked up shower writing he did

youtube.com/watch?v=8gLVaYm0p7s

Attached: Stephen Paddock las vegas shooting9.jpg (1024x637, 177K)

Literally an entire "desert" to make an arms trade... So they do it in the most public location... Boy are you retarded.

>sick of this thread

hide it and fuck off then. baby's first Jow Forums?

wtf never heard of him writing shit in the shower

Mandalay serves Fiji water

Paddock had to order San Pellegrino

that image is fake

also thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=HTTAPCUtbc8

nah that's a 3/4 sleeve m8. common in baseball

This. I fucking wish I could be recruited by the FBI to shitpost on Jow Forums, that's a bloody dream job if I ever saw one.

Dont think i have it, but i have this

Attached: 2 Stephen Paddock 2016.jpg (738x960, 146K)

what is a glowie

Nah...neither junior...barely qualify as a boomer and really cant relate to any of them. Just a realist with incredible insight. Now, lick out my anal canal faggot.

what about the helicopters/planes on the runway? that was their exit?

Thanks for that, is that a laser pointer on the desk?

also that's an odd shape for a desk, the pole of Saturn.

LOOOOOOOOOOL! You’d shit ur diaper if you knew how much of an old fag here I am. Lurk more you fucking newbie.

dont talk poop

Attached: prepared paddock.jpg (640x454, 43K)

It’s highly likely that he was motivated to attack a primarily conservative event due to an unhealthy attachment to a liberal ideology. This would explain a clear lack of transparency on the part of officials. They do not want to speculate on something that could inspire retribution if it is not concrete.

I believe they are waiting it out to see if someone close to him comes forward with new info. I feel they are certain someone close to him is being deceptive.

I have no idea to be honest.
Here's the man of the hour.

Attached: 1 Stephen Paddock 2016.jpg (606x799, 189K)