HAPPENING THREAD!!! China Edition

>Chinese Military Planes fly into South Korea

>South Koreans fired warning shots at Russian aircraft on the east coast

Here we go

Attached: totally regular.png (601x231, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-southkorea-russia-aircraft-idUKKCN1UI06X
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-07-23/urgent-south-korea-fires-warning-shots-at-russia-warplanes
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutual_Defense_Treaty_Between_the_United_States_and_the_Republic_of_KoreaHREAD
youtu.be/LQUXuQ6Zd9w
en.yna.co.kr/view/AEN20190723005451325
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>South Koreans fired warning shots at Russian aircraft on the east coast

Source

Can confirm.
WW3 INCOMING.
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-southkorea-russia-aircraft-idUKKCN1UI06X

Attached: 20190709_052619.jpg (612x569, 168K)

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-07-23/urgent-south-korea-fires-warning-shots-at-russia-warplanes

rolling for gookpacalypse

DRAFT INCOMING!

Attached: 20171007_051554.png (1433x1178, 1.34M)

South Korea should be erased.

>just jewgle it
>so it pops on search trends
nigger

>Bloomberg

Thanks for nothing

Skyking
Skyking
Skyking
Skyking

Do Not Answer.

Who cares. Nothing ever happens. How can dumbass faggots not understand this at all?

Attached: 1563830041789.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Actual happening, depending on whether China or North Korea decide to get involved.

Russia can't really do much without at least a nod from China. It's a question of geography.

YOU'RE GOING TO WAR S O Y BOYS!
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutual_Defense_Treaty_Between_the_United_States_and_the_Republic_of_KoreaHREAD THEME; youtu.be/LQUXuQ6Zd9w

Russia has a physical border with North Korea.

I'll take some Kpop refugees desu

Attached: 1374628864666.jpg (476x348, 38K)

Its been a pretty common thing for countries to skirt each others territory to guage response time and test each other. Nobody is going to start a war over it.

Google it you lazy cunt.

SKYKING IS HOT

Attached: 20190708_050157.jpg (663x545, 107K)

This happens pretty often in the baltic sea with the russians.
Our army is to cucked to shoot warning fire though.
NOT HAPPENING

This. It happens pretty often. And the media gets clicks everytime.

ITS HAPPENING

Attached: 0001225042_20.jpg (483x482, 70K)

The erasure is coming

Attached: image.jpg (400x400, 27K)

GUARANTEED HAPPENING
WAR INCOMING

Attached: 20190722_190434.jpg (1080x426, 154K)

You wish kikes. Your erasure is what is coming.

(Clint Eastwood-gran torino) "uuuuuuuhhghhghh damn gooks"

THIS IS IT
THE APOCOLYPSE

Attached: 20190722_190717.jpg (1022x370, 119K)

South Korea is also in an economic battle with Japan right now. Japan has cut off exports to SK of 3 key chemicals needed for the production of computer chips; chemicals that Japan controls the market on.

FFS

So South Korea is going to go drop bombs on Russia for nipping their airspace? Kek. Only chance for conflict is if the Russians were hit. It's already over.

That's okay, we have all these young new arrivals on our southern border we can use.

Why would Russia do this, is this just Russia testing its boundaries or something.

It's only just begun.

Attached: 20190722_191149.jpg (1080x439, 189K)

Pockyclypse!

Attached: mad-max-beyond-thunderdome.jpg (780x438, 58K)

why... im pretty sure we were and i hope still are on relatively good terms with SK

Somebody remind South Korea that this guy too also thought he could beat Russia

Attached: Hitler-decorates-members--007.jpg (460x276, 33K)

FAKE NEWS

>Why would Russia do this, is this just Russia testing its boundaries or something.

Probably USA snooping around again with its P-3 "Observation" planes, and Russia sent planes to investigate.

Or maybe read the thread you daft prick

Every single war profiteering asshole around the world that Epstein has blackmail on is doing their damndest to push the world into war to avoid the spotlight on them.

FROM RT THEMSELVES FAGGOT PIC RELATED.

Attached: 20190722_191742.jpg (1065x1220, 445K)

Indeed SK and Russia are now on good terms and cooperating in multiple things, i think this was a mistake

Chinks are gonna get wasted once the real war begins. Every small nation in that region is gonna take their slice in order to regain face, and the big folks will take care of all the rest.

Attached: 1424118635941.jpg (594x480, 111K)

Nah

Turkey and Iran both shot down Russian craft and Putin did literally nothing but suck them off.

Romania should be erased instead. Just my opinion.

Uh, breaching sovereign airspace twice is a VERY SERIOUS MISTAKE.
I AGREE WITH YOU.
IT WAS A MISTAKE.

Russia always pulls this shit.

No happening, even if a plane was shot down.

This. Nothing ever happens. :/.

sweet. koreans are faggots

When did Iran shot down a Russian plane?

>tfw you just assume this is the kikes’ fault and don’t care if it wasn’t.

Attached: 6ACF99C0-36A3-41DE-9397-FCDAC934A731.jpg (568x590, 109K)

>happens often
True, but warning shots don't get fired often, if ever

Attached: 1563469364684.jpg (1024x958, 76K)

>yfw DU30's dare to burger's to bring the 7th fleet to south China seas so he can hitch a ride with a homegrown burger shill on a carrier will come true

I meant Israel, though Syria supposedly did it, but Israel was blamed.

Russia gives zero fucks about their aircraft and pilots. They're basically drones to the Russian government.

Remember when the Turks actually shot down a Russian fighter and the Russians didn't do shit about it.

Dokdo consists of two rocky islets called Dongdo and Seodo and about 90 rocks and reefs. More than 1,000 land creatures and over 240 marine creatures inhabit Dokdo along with its residents and security guards.

Basically 2 tiny rocks out in the ocean far away from South Korea

Attached: th.jpg (469x288, 21K)

Tomorrow a big HAPPENING lads WW3

And they ended up selling them modern AD systems.

Kek

Yeah they flew over some rocks 200 kilometers from the actual South Korean coast. Not much of a happening.

Was it the Turks that shot a MiG down last year? Russians like to play this game and don't mind losing pilots.

Ueah.
They got close enough for the ground defenses on the island to fire at them.

how do they eat lol

Yeah even in the US we intercept Russian Migs pretty frequently. They do it to us right back. Its like a game and not the biggest of deals

NOOOO KOREA DON'T DRAFT KPOP STARS I'M LITERALLY CRYING AND SHAKING RN

Attached: FbL3IvC.jpg (1920x701, 238K)

>And they ended up selling them modern AD systems.

Do you know why? Welll....OBAMA. Barack Obama tried to overthrow Turkey by conspiring with the opposition there and funding the revolt. The brief assault by F-16s had 2 goals, suppress the public and kill the leader of Turkey.

Russia intercepted communications and told Erdogan about the plot, and he avoided the area. Once the military quelled the coup attempt, all of a sudden Turkey and Russia were best friends again.
It puzzles the American public because they know little about Obama trying to kill a NATO ally's president.

Attached: th.jpg (474x266, 12K)

I'm pretty sure the Russians proved their fighter didn't even enter their air space too, the Turks just shot it down for getting too close. Russians are pussies.

F-16s have cannons? huh

god damn its already tuesday down there.
kill your self plz

20mm rotary cannon

Erdogan is dead.

Worst Koreans are going to be in for a rude awakening when 30 years of male emasculation is put to the test in an actual war.

Attached: 1530815873113.jpg (1080x1349, 81K)

This.

Tomorrow..

Is it possible the Russians just didnt realize how autistic the gooks would be over some rocks? and didnt intentionally violate Korean airspace that bad?

Considering the USA and the Jews violate airspace almost daily, yeah obsessing over 2 ocean rocks seems retarded.

Mutual defense pact.
We Burgers will fight FOR them.

While you have a point, it's always been fairly well balanced by the compulsory military service of a minimum of 2 years.

If you show that you care about foreign nations more than your own, then you've basically lost and you're open to subversion.

Relations with other nations are fickle and constantly changing, which is why you need to protect your own and respond hard if they're attacked.

Russia failed politics 101 for some simple Turk bux to the defense oligarchs.

Yeah.
Sneaking over the corner of the neighbors fence to see if they shoot at you IS retarded.
I agree.

The US has also failed it too with Israel, which is why the US is basically impotent now and on the verge of civil unrest 24/7. When you sell out to foreigners, it's over.

0/10 b8 m8

Pic of the plane as it violates airspace.

Attached: 20190722_195212.jpg (810x577, 128K)

Yawn, they accidentally flew over dokdo

>Ivan, who the blyat is firing flares at us??
>commander, it is come from tiny rocks in ocean
>Wtf?? Who lives there??

>politics 101
>just respond to any provocation blindly instead of pulling an important regional force and NATO ally into your corner because they need you more than you need them
Turkey is going to ducked when this is all over. No one likes them, but they think playing all sides will work. Putin made the right call and Turkey will be junked when no longer useful.

I'm not wrong.

Russian politics is no different than American or Australian for that matter. Jews run shit and the politicians they own will change their tune on a daily basis. Worst Korea could shoot down a Russian jet and it wont change a thing until its time for a scripted bankers war which will coincide with a jubilee for the jews aka global financial crisis.

FULL RUNDOWN
en.yna.co.kr/view/AEN20190723005451325

Kek

Turkey will not be junked. That is a delineation of the Q type bullshit half baked assessment of Turkey's political role in Trump's Democracy....
th military on earth
>>Suspended EU ascension
>>Sidelined by NATO
>>Failed coup launched by "allies" in 2016

If I were in the place where I were trying to comprehend that which the world has never seen before, I don't think I would repeat the errors of Gen Votel and 2016 NATOCENTCOM. And, I don't think any leader in Eurasia is that nearsighted.

Attached: photostudio_1563735875457.jpg (614x820, 230K)

Arent we already on the global financial crisis? (Thats what a lot of anons say ever deutch bank started to collapse)

>220381449
-1/10 b8 m8

Korea Air identification zones isnt korea

t. Pilot

>A Russian warplane violated South Korea's airspace above the East Sea twice Tuesday

>East sea

pfffffffffffffffffffffffffff hahahah

Anyone have a source on how many airspace violations have occurred in South Korea by any nations? Since records been kept on that? Just get a bunch of news stories on today's violations.

You are though. We always have periods of this 'civil unrest', but we continue on, being the strongest country in the world. I mean, I wouldn't expect some dumb, abbo Mutt who's jealous of what we have to understand

>inb4 lel zog government le xD

turks literally shot down a russian jet and invaded a country that has an active russian campaign in it and the russians didnt do shit.

Based.

Attached: 6969a19d66b6e98d57b5d0c464cd51817b5ec30e75e5705f5b952ca8b0857964.jpg (1168x390, 80K)

NVA getting involved?

No SKYKANG.
/SAGE

Attached: skyking.jpg (966x718, 37K)

Yeah.
Trumps next targets for trade sanctions is the NVA.