IF YOU HAD ONE CHANCE

To be reborn Amish, separated from all of the bullshit and degeneracy of this postmodern shithole we occupy, to have a large family and close community of your same ilk, would you take it? Would you give all this shit up to not have to suffer the indignities of current year culture?

Attached: amish.jpg (640x428, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ydPJ5QaPFQ0
usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/01/13/pennsylvania-mennonites-split-over-tolerance-homosexuality/1031064001/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

amish or mennonite

I'd give it up right now if they welcomed me. I'd be prepared to do the work and assimilate to their traditions and culture.

Pretty sure you don't need to be born into it at this point. They desperately need new blood.

i worked at a hotel these travelling Amish would stay at and they tried to haggle like a motherfucker. i just had to tell them there was nothing i could do

Professor Ted was right...

no, completion cannot come from the amish.
they are good people though.

Yes.

I saw a 9/10 Amish gril BUMP for best in class those people. OP is a fag

anyone that wanted to could, you dont have to be born into it. You could go today.

i would rather isekai

Attached: 1536696674341.jpg (1600x2292, 472K)

>Tfw could be Amish if my great grandfather didnt fuck off and join the army

>IF YOU HAD ONE CHANCE
I would mom's spaghetti

In work with Mennonite. Theyre not that reclusive, just have some clear lines of behavior not to cross. And honestly the one gal in her late 40s with no makeup is pretty damn hot even in ankle length dresses all the time.

YES!
youtu.be/ydPJ5QaPFQ0
No. Amish. Mennonite churches in the US are now cucked.

Attached: AmishFamily.jpg (1200x630, 153K)

I wish I was born in an Old Believer family.

Attached: старове́ры.jpg (966x514, 125K)

Read this book and then consider it.

Attached: Amish book.jpg (287x475, 122K)

I'm referring to this crap.
usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/01/13/pennsylvania-mennonites-split-over-tolerance-homosexuality/1031064001/

Attached: MennoniteChurchUSA-Homosexuality.png (915x551, 202K)

I just might. I'm already in the process of moving to a rural area and taking up some basic homesteading.

Welcome to every protestant religion

No.

fuck no. amish get the rope

amish might as well be nogs
>speak gibberish
>cheat outsiders
>rampant incest
>abuse children and animals
>always jamming up traffic
>gang / families beef over turf
>okay individually but nogs as a group
>smell

fuck amish they are roaches.

Get a wood burning oven/stove and a well for water. and get a really old truck thats easy to work on 1925 ford model tt master race

if shit hits the fan youll be gucci cuz youll be totally off grid

if we lose the culture war and im somehow still alive by some miracle I actually plan on accepting defeat and joining the amish. but thats only after I fight against the corporatist hordes